Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: [Channel U] Zero ( 零楼 )

Don't look down at our neighbours. Some of their productions are very good. If you have the CATV, you can still catch some from RTM TV2 or spilled over signals from TV3, NTV7, 8TV (newly formed, some ex-TCS actor is hosting a show there).

I like Zero, its a new concept and all crews and artistes are joining in to produce this final production together. Hope it will be out in VCDs too. Think a lot of Channel U programmes should be in VCDs, such as, Snap, Ready Steady Go, Power of Love, Changing Lanes, Money No Problem, Ok No Problem, Add Your Service, Street Wise, Ren Ci Charity Show 2003 & 2004, for the collections and memories of the audiences.

maybe DVD la. VCD's quality is lousy. I think they shoudl really consider putting the extra scenes that were snipped off (i wonder why) for Changing Lanes for the last episode.

I suspect there should be 30 episodes. Why did it become 28 episodes?

really hope they would consider putting their great programmes in vcds/dvds...they never do it, not like mediacrap, whether is the programme good or bad, they put it in vcds.

You can feedback to SPH mediaworks staff on their website.
    They have the rights to the programmes produced in the past 4 yrs. They can do it and i think it will sell a lot as well.

oh ok i'll try it.

I think they will do so if many of us write to them.

yup, lets try it altogether. I hope it will work 'cos I will be among the many who will buy the vcds/dvds which they produced!

well well, lets get back to the topic, Zero. wonder if kym is casting in this show 'cos she's been in china filming for Clashing of Empires during the filming of Zero here.

I am not sure. Anyone from mediaworks that can answer the question.

i realli like this story because i was expecting a serious show after watching it's introduction of the story. but i find that it was really funny! a Hei Se You Mo show, some people have said. *applause for channel u production team!*

you have a private mesg

everyone, has you know who appeared yet or is his picture in the poster a marketing ploy?
    PointEntertainment @ http://point2e.com [all about Reviews.Comments.Opinions].

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Funn Lim
    everyone, has you know who appeared yet or is his picture in the poster a marketing ploy?
    Heard my frez's frez said Kym will appear soon. Shaun and Ann Kwok coming soon too.
    ~~ KilL yOuR bOsS, bEfOre He KilLs yOu ~~

I think it will be a small cameo role. Some of the artistes that had appeared on the show only had a few seconds of screentime. It's something like Where's Wally on TV but more obvious. It's quite entertaining actually how they manage to squeeze well known faces into all sorts of minor roles.

Exclamation Shaun fanz take note....

My frez's frez told me, SHaun acted as a reporter named Fan Zhi MIng in Zero, read U mag....
    This character will be in the show soon(see U mag).
    And, there's also a day tat , channel U will shows 2 episodes in once go. which means instead of 30min, tat day ZERO will be one hour. (epi16 + epi 17), so dun miss... cos got Shaun in epi 16 too....hehehehe.

As for Ann Kwok 's fan, Ann acted as LIn Chun JIao, social worker.(according to U mag, both them were frezs in the show)

(Christmas present For Jadezgal) someone wrote a short article about SHaun in the forum page( go and buy, i wont tell u the details... hahaha)
    ... and there's a small part in the middle of the U mag, Shaun talked abt his Christmas wish...

but stil no Cover Page interview for him... and dun think will have... at the time likes this now.....
    Last edited by november; 12-21-04 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by november
    My frez's frez told me, SHaun acted as a reporter named Fan Zhi MIng in Zero, read U mag....
    This character will be in the show soon(see U mag).
    And, there's also a day tat , channel U will shows 2 episodes in once go. which means instead of 30min, tat day ZERO will be one hour. (epi16 + epi 17), so dun miss... cos got Shaun in epi 16 too....hehehehe.

As for Ann Kwok 's fan, Ann acted as LIn Chun JIao, social worker.(according to U mag, both them were frezs in the show)

(Christmas present For Jadezgal) someone wrote a short article about SHaun in the forum page( go and buy, i wont tell u the details... hahaha)
    ... and there's a small part in the middle of the U mag, Shaun talked abt his Christmas wish...

but stil no Cover Page interview for him... and dun think will have... at the time likes this now.....
    arrrrggghh!!! i'm buying the U mag!!!! i want! i want! epi 16, ok, have taken note

"We set out to change the world... ended up just changing ourselves."
    "What's wrong with that?"
    "Nothing, if you don't look at the world."

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by P-Chan
    arrrrggghh!!! i'm buying the U mag!!!! i want! i want! epi 16, ok, have taken note
    15, 16 and 17. Cos i saw the name Fan Zhi Ming there... hope this time U mag tally with the show.... hahahah

wat's a marketing ploy?

Quote Originally Posted by november
    15, 16 and 17. Cos i saw the name Fan Zhi Ming there... hope this time U mag tally with the show.... hahahah
    FINALLY!! Oh My GOD! Pearl, get the mag, get the mag, scan, scan, translate, FAST! Hyperventilating now with excitement!

Wuchang, oh please tell me you're going to click-click ep 15-17, please!!!!!

So November, cameo only for THREE episodes ah? What episode is it now??

Every notice this ... maybe different spelling but ...

Holland V = Yu hong ZHI (or TZI)

Yi Xin Ren = Liang Cheng ZHI

Zero - Fan ZHI Ming

Is Zhi, Hong, Yu and Ming the most popular connecting names in Chinese language??
    PointEntertainment @ http://point2e.com [all about Reviews.Comments.Opinions].