Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Men with No Shadows 《不速之約》

Default Men with No Shadows 《不速之約》

Men with No Shadows(不速之約)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mI9tFZHrEC8/Tm36T7QZMTI/AAAAAAAAATw/ocgbqlSCYEE/s1600/0001.jpg')

Cast

Bobby Au Yeung
    Tavia Yeung as
    Raymond Lam
    Mandy Wong as Toi Yan
    David Chiang
    Jason Pai
    Gigi Wong

Hello,have anyone watch this drama here,is this drama better or worst than River of Wine?

Thanks.

Thanks.
    Power Chan
    Last edited by triumph2004; 12-03-11 at 03:03 AM.

Default I have

I'm on Episode 5. Its not bad. There are some funny moments. I laughed out loud a couple of times.

Is it better than River of Wine? my answer is no.

QF
    有了你開心D乜都清心滿意鹹魚白菜也好好味

I like this series so far. It's moving in a good pace. The funny moments are actually funny. Base on episodes 1-5, I give this series a 5. I think it's worth watching.

After episode 5, everything went downhill. It's starting to be difficult to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzon View Post
    After episode 5, everything went downhill. It's starting to be difficult to watch.
    I would have to agree. I generally enjoy dramas with Bobby, but the storyline is going downhill very fast with the twist that doesn't make much sense.

I'm at episode 10 and have given up watching the rest of the series. Raymond chok all the way while Bobby is bland and Tavia is.. just being Tavia.

I love watching this series because of the flaws. It's so bad its good. Episode 12 really proves how stupid and seriously flaw this show has become. The episode starts off really funny.

click to show/hide spoilers
    Dr. O locking Siu-fong and Wai-mui in the car is just hilarious. I barley know anything about cars but as far as I know child safety locks only apply on the rear doors and windows. Couldn't they get out from the front. Does the car have deadlocks on the front doors? That sounds like a dangerous thing to do especially since Dr. O was in an accident in the beginning of the show. That whole scene reminds me of an episode of Family Guy where Peter locks himself in the car.

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzon View Post
    I love watching this series because of the flaws. It's so bad its good. Episode 12 really proves how stupid and seriously flaw this show has become. The episode starts off really funny.

Dr. O locking Siu-fong and Wai-mui in the car is just hilarious. I barley know anything about cars but as far as I know child safety locks only apply on the rear doors and windows. Couldn't they get out from the front. Does the car have deadlocks on the front doors? That sounds like a dangerous thing to do especially since Dr. O was in an accident in the beginning of the show. That whole scene reminds me of an episode of Family Guy where Peter locks himself in the car.
    I wish this were a true parody of the other shows. In-jokes like Fly With Me but alas this show just has poor writing.

That niece of Sung Chor Kiu (Gigi Wong) is so annoying. Looking at all the facial expression, really want to slap her. What more, she likes to fan discord. It's like peace irritates hers. Always incite hatred in Sung Chor Kiu.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Spoiler Alert:

So after episode 14, are they not even going to attempt and explain how did Typhoon did all the super natural things that he did??

Series is not very good now.

QF
    有了你開心D乜都清心滿意鹹魚白菜也好好味

Quote Originally Posted by QF View Post
    Spoiler Alert:
    So after episode 14, are they not even going to attempt and explain how did Typhoon did all the super natural things that he did??

Series is not very good now.

QF
    I think it is all in the imagination cos everyone was hypnotised in some way.

Really not digging the crazy plot twist though! I was really looking forward to the supernatural theme!
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

I think it is all in the imagination cos everyone was hypnotised in some way.

Really not digging the crazy plot twist though! I was really looking forward to the supernatural theme!

Well if that's how TVB wants us to think, then that is horrible. I might stop watching this series. What a horrible twist.

QF
    有了你開心D乜都清心滿意鹹魚白菜也好好味

I like the scene in the Japanese restaurant where Fong Fong continue to let Dr.O ate the wasabi so that he can have an excuse to cry. Very touching scene.

I also suddenly pity Sung Cho Kiu seeing her beg Dr.O's mom.

Toi Fung so 'jeut'

Use Dr.O's money to hire assassin to kill Dr.O.

The story is going all over the place. I don't get why they decide to throw the supernatural theme away. That's what actually got my interest in this series. Now its just a drama with no direction. I'll watch it till the end. I want to see the results of this horrible series.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    That niece of Sung Chor Kiu (Gigi Wong) is so annoying. Looking at all the facial expression, really want to slap her. What more, she likes to fan discord. It's like peace irritates hers. Always incite hatred in Sung Chor Kiu.
    She is an amazingly annoying character. The only thing she contributes to the story is being an annoying brat.

Really? they don't do any more explaining about the supernatural stuff after episode 13?

Raymond Lam looks just like emo teenager now (albeit at 30+ yrs old he needs some more mature roles).

The secondary plot about the Dr. O's sister makes no sense either.

I stopped watching around Episode 7 or 8. Does the story get any better now that it is nearing the climax? I just can't bear to see actors that I generally enjoy watching in this horrid storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku View Post
    I stopped watching around Episode 7 or 8. Does the story get any better now that it is nearing the climax? I just can't bear to see actors that I generally enjoy watching in this horrid storyline.
    I suggest that you stop watching it. It only gets worst. I'm watching it simply because I want to see how this mess ends.

I have stopped watching but will tune in the last episode to see how they wrap this up.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

I stopped at 14 and I usually have a good tolerance for bad storylines just to see how it finishes. Maybe if I get bored enough I'll see to the ending....