Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_postbit.php on line 1033

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_postbit.php on line 1033

pixie jian fat
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: pixie jian fat

Default pixie jian fat

Hey every 1 i was wonderin if sum whos read SOD can tell me whay LPZ family was so pathetic despite learning PXJF. I got this from a adaption and not directly from the book if this is not true in book can sum one tell me. RWX?

Except for the 'founder' of their family Lin Yuantu, the person who first used PXJF, the 'PXJF' that Lin Zhennan and Lin Pingzhi (at first) learned was fake. That's why.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

I think pixie swordplay use by LPZ and his father is the real-deal, the only problem is they they don't castrate themself...

Not quite. Anyone who learned the true PXJF without castration would "Zo Huo Ru Mo," fire-deviate.

The PXJF they learned -resembled- the true PXJF, but it was, nonetheless, fake.

o i c y didnt LPZ family learn the manual? who developed the fake and was the clan that knew PX using the fake copy how did they know it? whats the diffrence between real and fake? srry im a bit curious THX RWX

Originally posted by Ren Wo Xing
    Not quite. Anyone who learned the true PXJF without castration would "Zo Huo Ru Mo," fire-deviate.

The PXJF they learned -resembled- the true PXJF, but it was, nonetheless, fake.
    So is it in the case that, the raw techniques are the same but the learning methods are all made up?

I think Lin Yuantu was the person who created the fake copy and his descendants were aware of it in a way. Only the head would know that it's fake, and where the real copy was hidden. I think the secret is passed down generation from generation on the deathbed or something.

You have to castrate yourself to learn the real Bixie Sword and that's why Lin Yuantu left a message that the Lin descendants must not learn it. Castrate = no children = nobody to carry on family name = being utterly unfillial.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

O I C wat bout the pain? no anesthetics back then and the bleeding...... and u would not be able to get down either not worth it

Hey has eny 1 seen SOD2001? LYC looks like Dugu man hes invincible and flyin around wit out innerpower very impressive.

ok wasnt lin yuan tu somehow related to yue bu qun's wife. Also seriously why would anyone want to lean a enuch technique, ming dynASTY PEOPLE R SICK IN THE HED. Also i donot consider kua hua and pxj that powerful considering the kung fu's in dgsd and the condor trilogy, i mean with bei ming u basically have the potential to become sweeper without much training.

Originally posted by - L1n -
    ok wasnt lin yuan tu somehow related to yue bu qun's wife. Also seriously why would anyone want to lean a enuch technique, ming dynASTY PEOPLE R SICK IN THE HED. Also i donot consider kua hua and pxj that powerful considering the kung fu's in dgsd and the condor trilogy, i mean with bei ming u basically have the potential to become sweeper without much training.
    Hahahaha. You will never know what people will do for the sake of power! Besides, there is no BeiMing in SOD. o.O

thats beocs duan yu lost it, lol. maybe ling hu ching should of chekled out some history books and try and trance back to duan yu's adventures.

well, xi xin da fa + yi jing jin can roughly = bei ming shen gong

anywayz....now i get what this topic meant...i thought it was going to be about some pixie swordplay as in pixie sticks for pixie faires

Originally posted by philip
    well, xi xin da fa + yi jing jin can roughly = bei ming shen gong

anywayz....now i get what this topic meant...i thought it was going to be about some pixie swordplay as in pixie sticks for pixie faires
    Did you say, 'fairies'? *imagines LPZ and the other castrated men as fairies*

Originally posted by Guo Xiang
    So is it in the case that, the raw techniques are the same but the learning methods are all made up?

The 72 strokes which LPZ and his father practised _was_ the real Pi Xie Jian Fa. But the main essense of PXJF was that the 72 strokes must be executed with incredible speed.

The inner strength part of PXJF required castration to master without dying from overload. It was the inner strength part which also bestows the speed needed to bring out the power of the 72 strokes.

Yup, what CC said. That's why YBQ recognized that LPZ was using the same techniques as he saw his own master use (in imitation of Lin Yuantu), and why LPZ's own PXJF was so crappy.

For example...think of Xiang Long 18 Zhang. If someone practices it without the internal energy formula, they are just going to look like a dumbass randomly waving their palms in superbly funny ways :P

Stupid thing is that all the elders who saw Lin Yuan Tu wield the real PXJF and tried to copy the strokes could not see that it was speed that made the difference.

I mean, if you throw out the same stroke and LYT throws it out 10x faster it doesnt take a genius to see what the bloody difference was.

Does this sword play only have 72 strokes?
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Yes. YBQ repeated the strokes after going thru all 72 and LHC broke it when he repeated a stoke.

Only72 strokes? This sort of make me doubt how powerful it can really be.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

with that much speed...one stroke is more than enough for 99.9% of the people

dp has only 18 stances. its what in the stances that count.