Thread: Mid-Tier Matchups # 43: End-of-LOCH Gwok Jing vs. King Deun Jing Ming (DGSD)

Default Mid-Tier Matchups # 43: End-of-LOCH Gwok Jing vs. King Deun Jing Ming (DGSD)

How would end-of-LOCH Gwok Jing from the Second Mt. Hua Sword Tournament do against King Deun Jing Ming of Dali Kingdom (DGSD)?

GJ win by split decision..

I think depends how close and for how long they are fighting. I feel Guo Jing will win in the long run with his Jiu Yin Zhen Jing to prolong his stamina and power of his palms, as long as he can survive the long range attacks of the Yi Yang Finger, Duan Zheng Ming didn't fight that much so I am not sure how powerful he is. I feel he is stronger than Duan Zheng Chun but not sure how his internal cultivation is to keep him going against a powerful and experienced fighter like Guo Jing.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    I think depends how close and for how long they are fighting. I feel Guo Jing will win in the long run with his Jiu Yin Zhen Jing to prolong his stamina and power of his palms, as long as he can survive the long range attacks of the Yi Yang Finger, Duan Zheng Ming didn't fight that much so I am not sure how powerful he is. I feel he is stronger than Duan Zheng Chun but not sure how his internal cultivation is to keep him going against a powerful and experienced fighter like Guo Jing.
    Yeeep agree DZM vs LOCH GJ is like ROCH HYS vs ROCH YD which I think HYS could win due his "versatility" as a fighter not only rely on 1 or 2 arts..