0 0%
  • >1000 jins

0 0%
  • Much Greater Than 1000 jins

1 100.00%
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Yeung Gor Super Fantasy and Hype Thread

Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    How many stances do you think it would take for YG to defeat Fawang if full-powered Sad Palms was unleashed from the beginning of the fight?
    YG finished JLFW within 4-5 strokes when he "full sad" /desperate mode"..

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    YG finished JLFW within 4-5 strokes when he "full sad" /desperate mode"..
    Wow! So YG with peak Sad Palms should be a clear 10 levels above JLFW, a definite victory in less than 10 stances against a level 77 opponent.
    Therefore, YG with full-powered SP level should be ~85 to 87.

Wow! So YG with peak Sad Palms should be a clear 10 levels above JLFW, a definite victory in less than 10 stances against a level 77 opponent.
    Therefore, YG with full-powered SP level should be ~85 to 87.
    I think "sad" YG also could easily defeat Wuji (Lv 77) within 10-20 moves but is not mean YG 10 points clear above Wuji I mean since YG could easily defeat Lv 77 fighters that wouldn't also work against another Lv 77 fighters i.e ZBT or Z3F..

I think "sad" YG also could easily defeat Wuji (Lv 77) within 10-20 moves but is not mean YG 10 points clear above Wuji I mean since YG could easily defeat Lv 77 fighters that wouldn't also work against another Lv 77 fighters i.e ZBT or Z3F..
    Fair analysis, SP could easily defeat strong opponents who are weak against or prone to weird techniques.

So with full-powered SP, how many stances would it takes to defeat ZBT or Z3F?

Fair analysis, SP could easily defeat strong opponents who are weak against or prone to weird techniques.

So with full-powered SP, how many stances would it takes to defeat ZBT or Z3F?
    I'm not sure perhaps 20+ moves..

I would think with true/full-powered SD, YG could quickly defeat ZBT and Z3F within 50 stances, if not, it would go down to endurance or internal energy exchange, which YG has the clear advantage due to his 6-year ocean training and his young age.
    So less than 50 stances or ~500 stances depending on how strong the opponent is.

Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post

I would think with true/full-powered SD, YG could quickly defeat ZBT and Z3F within 50 stances, if not, it would go down to endurance or internal energy exchange, which YG has the clear advantage due to his 6-year ocean training and his young age.
    So less than 50 stances or ~500 stances depending on how strong the opponent is.
    I thought I'm a YG hype, but Western Eccentric is 1 level higher

Ken Cheng is reading our analysis and postings and is boiling mad or feeling disgusted that he may fire-deviate

For someone at their level you only need 1 or half stance to determine victory just like OYF when he beat H7G and HYS he only win 1 after almost 50 moves so 20+ moves would be than enough IMHO you doesn't need to "kill" your opponent but only "break" their defense then you win..

I think isn't hype at all even non-full powered Sad Palm could force ZBT only could defending so full powered Sad Palm would be more stronger and deadlier..

For someone at their level you only need 1 or half stance to determine victory just like OYF when he beat H7G and HYS he only win 1 after almost 50 moves so 20+ moves would be than enough IMHO you doesn't need to "kill" your opponent but only "break" their defense then you win..
    Great analysis:
    This happened when OYF learned the reversed 9yin and went crazy and into trance mode to quickly trounce H7G and HYS

I guess there is a high chance YG could quickly defeat Great-caliber opponents if full-powered Sad Palms is unleashed unexpectedly.

I think isn't hype at all even non-full powered Sad Palm could force ZBT only could defending so full powered Sad Palm would be more stronger and deadlier..
    This was my analysis too because when YG fought ZBT, he called out every stance before he strike.
    I don't think ZBT faced the true/full-powered Sad Palms like JLFW did because if he did, he would be dead too

This was my analysis too because when YG fought ZBT, he called out every stance before he strike.
    I don't think ZBT faced the true/full-powered Sad Palms like JLFW did because if he did, he would be dead too
    Yeeep though ZBT not "lousy" like JLFW or Wuji but I think he still "struggling" against full-power Sad Palm and would beaten within 20+ stances..

Yeeep though ZBT not "lousy" like JLFW or Wuji but I think he still "struggling" against full-power Sad Palm and would beaten within 20+ stances..
    To Western Eccentric:
    How do you feel regarding my analysis that true Sad palms is a semi-conscious state?

Is Yang Guo's Sad Palms at its peak considered "Trance Mode"?

Definition:
    Trance is a state of semi-consciousness in which a person is not self-aware and is either altogether responsive or unresponsive to external stimuli.
    I wonder if true Sad Palms is a way for YG to release his accumulated sadness, waiting for Xiaolongnu and his life's struggles.
    As a result, unleashing the true power from the six-year ocean training.

True SP occurs semi-consciously, which increases unpredictableness and elusiveness and at the same time unleashes YG's full physical and internal power.

To Western Eccentric:
    How do you think "invincible" Guo Jing or "invincible" Xiao Feng would handle true/full-powered Sad Palms?

To Western Eccentric:
    How do you think "invincible" Guo Jing or "invincible" Xiao Feng would handle true/full-powered Sad Palms?
    Well TBH I tired to answer a classic question like which stronger between XF GJ and YG since I always think they are more or less "equal" though I prefer XF but I'm not sure he might be beat GJ/YG but is not a easy task even after 1000 moves..

Well TBH I tired to answer a classic question like which stronger between XF GJ and YG since I always think they are more or less "equal" though I prefer XF but I'm not sure he might be beat GJ/YG but is not a easy task even after 1000 moves..
    I think nothing from XF's defensive skillsets that could protect him from Sad Palms ultimate moves, which are very unpredictable and extremely elusive.
    Once SP's full power is unleashed, XF would be defeated within 10 stances.

To Ken Cheng:
    Did all the Yang Guo's postings and threads got merged into one big thread by you?
    Interesting....
    I wonder if I break any rules?

To Ken Cheng:
    Did all the Yang Guo's postings and threads got merged into one big thread by you?
    Interesting....
    I wonder if I break any rules?
    We do not need dozens of threads that are all designed with the same general objective.

I permit you to continue doing what you've been doing, but it needs to all be done in one place (which I hopefully never need to visit except very rarely to perform maintenance).

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    We do not need dozens of threads that are all designed with the same general objective.

I permit you to continue doing what you've been doing, but it needs to all be done in one place (which I hopefully never need to visit except very rarely to perform maintenance).
    Fair,
    Thanks for the update and merging the threads Ken
    As long as I don't break any rules and get banned, I'm happy to comply