Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: THE LEGENDARY SIBLINGS by Gu Long Part 3

Quote Originally Posted by KChill View Post
    And possibly being spanked!!!!
    what is up with people and spanking?
    i highly doubt there'll actually be any kinky stuff going on

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    2 whole chapters on the pre-fight staredown and inner feelings of the contestants and bystanders.

Then 1 sentence which explains why one of them backed down without fighting.
    100% quoted for truth!
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

deff more spanking comming up i can feel it in the air.

Default spanking...

Well, Gu Long definately has a thing for taking off ladies clothes - and quite possibly for spanking too. Maybe he was trying to hint something to his wife! I don't think we'll find the Floral Princesses naked though

jean....you are making me die from waiting...

jean....how many more chapters there?

We're now at chap 118.... there's 127 chapters in all

to continue.....

Everyone looked at one another, and can only stand there in a daze. After a long while, Xuanyuan San Guang laughed, “Old Man Ge, I knew there’s no place in this world which can trap Xiao Yu’er, and there we were worrying about him but he has long gone.”

Li Da Zui replied, “He has not left.”

Xuanyuan San Guang exclaimed angrily, “You son of turtle just wished that he’ll be trapped to death, right?”

Li Da Zui sighed and said, “I hope that he has escaped as well, but I have searched through this place closely earlier, there’s no other exit.”

Xuanyuan San Guang replied, “I know there’s no exit as well, but there must be a way.”

Li Da Zui said, “What way would he have? Even if he can break through the wall and leave, there would at least be some traces of escape, unless he knows the seventy two changes of Sun Wu Kong and can turn into a fly and fly out of the air vent.”

Actually Xuanyuan San Guang knows that what he said was correct. The walls on all four sides were intact, with no trace of being tunneled through at all, and there is no way Xiao Yu’er could have gotten out. But if he can’t get out, then he should still be in this cave.

Xuanyuan San Guang said, “You son of turtle said they can’t get out, then where are they now? Why can’t we find even a single strand of their hair.”

Li Da Zui was silent for a moment and before he could speak, Bai Kai Xin suddenly exclaimed loudly, “Bone Dissolving Pill!” Once these three words were out, Xuanyuan San Guang and Hua Wu Que both felt a cold shiver run down their spines, and Tie Xin Lan was almost mad with worry.

Li Da Zui stared at Bai Kai Xin and said, “Do you mean to say that after Wei Wu Ya killed them, he used the bone dissolving pill to get rid of their bodies.” Bai Kai Xin grinned and said, “I didn’t say that, you did.”

Since it’s impossible for Xiao Yu’er to go out, and they are not in here, naturally it’s because their bodies have been destroyed. This is the only logical explanation.

Even Tie Zhan can’t help but shake his head and sigh, mumbling “And I had wanted to see what kind of a person he really is, to make my daughter like him so much/ Who would have expected that this lad did not even leave behind a bone.”

He patted Tie Xin Lan’s head and said, “Since this lad is not lucky enough to marry you, you need not be sad anymore. If you think that one husband is not enough, I’ll find another one for you in a few day’s time.” It would have been better if he did not say anything, because once he said these words, Tie Xin Lan’s heart broke. She did not even manage to cry out and fainted immediately.

Gui Tong Zi suddenly asked, “Were they trapped here by Wei Wu Ya?”

Li Da Zui sighed, “I’m afraid so.”

Gui Tong Zi asked, “Then, why is Wei Wu Ya dead in here as well?”

Du Jiao Jiao replied, “Maybe Wei Wu Ya wants to see them die with his own eyes, or else he won’t feel the kick.”

Gui Tong Zi replied, “That’s right, this is very reasonable. But if Wei Wu Ya can kill all of them, and destroy their bodies, then Wei Wu Ya won’t be dead. Or could it be that their spirits can come back for revenge and kill Wei Wu Ya?”

Du Jiao Jiao said, “Wei Wu Ya poisoned himself, can’t Elder tell?”

Gui Tong Zi asked, “Since he has killed everyone else, why does he need to take poison!”

Du Jiao Jiao was stunned for a moment and said, “This…” Gui Tong Zi smiled and said slowly, “Wei Wu Ya calculated that no one would dare to kill him, that’s why he dared to stay here to watch the fun.”

Li Da Zui replied, “That’s right, if Xiao Yu’er and the rest want to go out, they cannot kill him, because he’s the only one who knows the secrets here, but isn’t he afraid that they will force him to reveal the secret?”

Gui Tong Qi said, “He thought that he had kept himself well hidden, and thought that others will not be able to find him, but who would have expected that Xiao Yu’er and the rest were very much more capable then he had imagined and they managed to get him out. When he could not take the questioning any longer, he can only take the poison and commit suicide, because he knows that once he is dead, the rest will have to be trapped to death here, and it will be akin to taking revenge for himself.”

His guess is actually not that far off from the truth, but because Xuanyuan San Guang, Hua Wu Que, Li Da Zui and the rest were more or less worried for Xiao Yu’er, so they were unable to maintain a calm state of mind. But Gui Tong Zi and the rest do not know Xiao Yu’er at all, so as bystanders, naturally they could see a clearer picture.

Thanks Jean

Oh.. we stilll don't know what happened in the cave?

Could Xiao Yu’er disguised as Gui Tong Zi?

Default i can't see it!

jean, can u pm me the chapters 50-80
    because i cant load the pages (i think my internet connection is unstable or something)

Quote Originally Posted by FishKid66 View Post
    jean, can u pm me the chapters 50-80
    because i cant load the pages (i think my internet connection is unstable or something)
    Fishkidd,

I would suggest that you try the unabridged thread here or the wuxiapedia site for those chapters.

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Default thanks

they didnt work either
    but i figured out that all i had to do was refresh the page until my internet connection was up again

Quote Originally Posted by spacerfiller View Post
    Could Xiao Yu’er disguised as Gui Tong Zi?
    I highly doubt it. I don't see Xiao Yu Er being able to fake it as a midget. Isn't Gui Tong Zi only 3 feet tall or so at the most? XYE can't fake the height.

But Gui Tong Zi and the rest do not know Xiao Yu’er at all, so as bystanders, naturally they could see a clearer picture.
    If Gui Tong Zi does not know Xiao Yu'er, then he can't be Xiao Yu'er in disguise.

fish kid your logic is weak...

think about it, if your pretending not to be some one; wouldent it make sense to also pretend not to know them.
    Please think more carefully about what your saying.

Unless there's an error in the translation, I think FishKid's logic is just as strong as yours.

actually, GL might just wrote that to trick us. But i highly doubt that XYE is Gui Tong Zi now. If you haven't forgot, Tie Zhan learned martial arts from them for 3 years right? How can XYE be teaching martial arts to him and doing everything else at the same time?
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy8 [Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng]

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy5 [oneshots]

I agree... your analysis is probably correct.

but my piont was that you should use strong logic were it is redily availible to prove an argument.
    Kchill my statement still stands.

If some one is in disguise, they may also lie about their real identity.
    Am I the only guy who thinks this way?

I mean do you think James Bond is 007s real name.

But Gui Tong Zi didn't lie about his identity. It was the narrator that said that Gui Tong Zi didn't know Xiao Yu'er.

From other books I read, what ever the narrator says is true. But since this book is by Gu Long, that may not neccessarily be true.

I still think Xiao Yu'er isn't Gui Tong Zi because of reasons stated by others.

Erm, there is the fact that Gui Tong Zhi is about 3 feet tall?
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!