0 0%
  • >1000 jins

0 0%
  • Much Greater Than 1000 jins

1 100.00%
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Super Yeung Gor Super Fantasy and Hype Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    There is no way Z3F is deserve to force DGQB to defend..
    Yes, there is a way because Jinyong said so from his interview, "ZSF is the Greatest Martial Artist".

But I think Jinyong meant except for Dugu qiubai since he did not actually appeared in any novel, so he is "untouchable".

Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    Yes, there is a way because Jinyong said so from his interview, "ZSF is the Greatest Martial Artist".

But I think Jinyong meant except for Dugu qiubai since he did not actually appeared in any novel, so he is "untouchable".
    He might be indeed the greatest martial artist except DGQB but as "fighter" I think he is inferior to GJ or YG mostly due his old age..

He might be indeed the greatest martial artist except DGQB but as "fighter" I think he is inferior to GJ or YG mostly due his old age..
    What exactly was mentioned of ZSF regarding GJ and YG in the 2nd edition of HSDS?

Something about ZSF not yet to the level of GJ and YG....

So this mentioning was before ZSF's created Taijiquan?

What exactly was mentioned of ZSF regarding GJ and YG in the 2nd edition of HSDS?

Yeeep it was Wuji when he told to ZZR in unnamed island about Z3F which once said that he is not yet reach GJ level even after 💯 years of training but when Wuji in Wudang he thought that Wuji inner strength comparable with him and GJ so I think pre-Tai Chi Z3F < GJ then post-Tai Chi Z3F ~ GJ..

Taiji's philosophy of using soft to counter hard, one ounce to overcome 1000-jin.

However, the HIS in the hand of post-16 YG could theoretically exert up to 2000 Jins/Catties.
    How is ZSF's body going to withstand that much power?

Taiji's philosophy of using soft to counter hard, one ounce to overcome 1000-jin.

However, the HIS in the hand of post-16 YG could theoretically exert up to 2000 Jins/Catties.
    How is ZSF's body going to withstand that much power?
    I think soft art like Tai Chi and Vacant Fist couldn't deal well with super-human force like JLFW 10th Dragon/Elephant Palm or YG Sad Palm since ZBT once admit though soft could overcome hard but still depends on the user if the hard user have much power then he couldn't overcome it but it doesn't mean soft art really "useless" against hard art because soft art more better in terms of "energy consumption" so in long duel except age issue it's hard to determine which better between soft art user and hard art user especially if both combatants in the same level like Greats..

Yeeep it was Wuji when he told to ZZR in unnamed island about Z3F which once said that he is not yet reach GJ level even after 💯 years of training but when Wuji in Wudang he thought that Wuji inner strength comparable with him and GJ so I think pre-Tai Chi Z3F < GJ then post-Tai Chi Z3F ~ GJ..
    Very good analysis.
    But I think ZSF with Taiji still loses to GJ or YG (Sad Palms) due to age.

I think soft art like Tai Chi and Vacant Fist couldn't deal well with super-human force like JLFW 10th Dragon/Elephant Palm or YG Sad Palm since ZBT once admit though soft could overcome hard but still depends on the user if the hard user have much power then he couldn't overcome it but it doesn't mean soft art really "useless" against hard art because soft art more better in terms of "energy consumption" so in long duel except age issue it's hard to determine which better between soft art user and hard art user especially if both combatants in the same level like Greats..
    Unless with the HIS, then it is a game changer.

Very good analysis.
    But I think ZSF with Taiji still loses to GJ or YG (Sad Palms) due to age.
    Yeeep I think only he and ZBT could match GJ and YG in terms of power and technique but too bad their old age reduce their capability..

Unless with the HIS, then it is a game changer.
    Well I think end-ROCH YG wouldn't fight barehanded fighter with HIS due his pride and arrogance persona his HIS only use against very powerful opponents which considered better than him..

Well I think end-ROCH YG wouldn't fight barehanded fighter with HIS due his pride and arrogance persona his HIS only use against very powerful opponents which considered better than him..
    So who would YG use the HIS against in the entire Condor Trilogy and SPW?

So who would YG use the HIS against in the entire Condor Trilogy and SPW?
    Except his opponents use weapon he would also use HIS/weapon too same like when he fought JLFW in Xiangyang but I think only JLFW use weapon as his "main arsenal" as well as his signature move among top pugilist in Trilogy and SPW..

Except his opponents use weapon he would also use HIS/weapon too same like when he fought JLFW in Xiangyang but I think only JLFW use weapon as his "main arsenal" as well as his signature move among top pugilist in Trilogy and SPW..
    I think for a definite win, YG would need to bring the HIS when fighting ZSF.

Sad Palms may do the job too but the fight might prolong until ZSF naturally run out of gas due to his advanced age or when YG unleashes true/full-powered Sad Palms and he could defeat ZSF.

I think for a definite win, YG would need to bring the HIS when fighting ZSF.

Sad Palms may do the job too but the fight might prolong until ZSF naturally run out of gas due to his advanced age or when YG unleashes true/full-powered Sad Palms and he could defeat ZSF.
    I think YG would prefer to use Sad Palm than HIS especially in only "friendly match" against Z3F since fighting hand to hand seems more excited for him..

I think YG would prefer to use Sad Palm than HIS especially in only "friendly match" against Z3F since fighting hand to hand seems more excited for him..
    Yes, YG taught him some moves when he was a teenager, so they could be considered acquaintant with each other.

But if I were YG, I would show the old man some of Dugu qiubai HIS martial arts, and see if his Taiji is up for the challenge.

Yes, YG taught him some moves when he was a teenager, so they could be considered acquaintant with each other.

But if I were YG, I would show the old man some of Dugu qiubai HIS martial arts, and see if his Taiji is up for the challenge.
    I would prefer to say YG skills which use DGQB method rather than DGQB skills since when DGQB created his sword arts he didn't designated it for "disable"..

I would prefer to say YG skills which use DGQB method rather than DGQB skills since when DGQB created his sword arts he didn't designated it for "disable"..
    I wonder if Dugu qiubai intended for his sword arts to be learned by someone after he passed away.

The cave and sword tomb did not contain a manual, just a brief description of his sword progression and how he was unchalleged and how he seeked for a defeat.

I don't think Dugu intended someone to learn the HIS and wooden sword stage.
    Without the Divine Condor, most of Dugu's profound arts would not be learned and carried on by YG.

Therefore, I think the chance of someone learning Dugu's arts is extremely low to none, except for YG.

Learning from the Condor shows that YG is extremely intelligent and to realize the concept of "simplicity brings superiority".

===> I think if a Great or someone asks YG how, where, and who did he learned the HIS skills from, YG could say it is his own creation.
    Would they have believed him?

I wonder if Dugu qiubai intended for his sword arts to be learned by someone after he passed away.

The cave and sword tomb did not contain a manual, just a brief description of his sword progression and how he was unchalleged and how he seeked for a defeat.

I don't think Dugu intended someone to learn the HIS and wooden sword stage.
    Without the Divine Condor, most of Dugu's profound arts would not be learned and carried on by YG.

Therefore, I think the chance of someone learning Dugu's arts is extremely low to none, except for YG.

Learning from the Condor shows that YG is extremely intelligent and to realize the concept of "simplicity brings superiority".

===> I think if a Great or someone asks YG how, where, and who did he learned the HIS skills from, YG could say it is his own creation.
    Would they have believed him?
    Yeeep the condor only guide him how to train with HIS but the way and technique YG use to defeat opponent pure from YG itself which based on his previous skills and DGQB philosophy simplicity bring superiority..

Yeeep the condor only guide him how to train with HIS but the way and technique YG use to defeat opponent pure from YG itself which based on his previous skills and DGQB philosophy simplicity bring superiority..
    Agree.

Anyways, I cannot believe I have become a Senior member at SPCNET approaching 800 posts in the Wuxia Fiction forum.

Thanks @Ken Cheng and everyone here to give me an opportunity to participate in the forum

Agree.

Anyways, I cannot believe I have become a Senior member at SPCNET approaching 800 posts in the Wuxia Fiction forum.

Thanks @Ken Cheng and everyone here to give me an opportunity to participate in the forum
    YG HIS technique was the combination of DGQB HIS philosophy + YG previous skills + YG present condition/disability..