0 0%
  • >1000 jins

0 0%
  • Much Greater Than 1000 jins

1 100.00%
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Yeung Gor Super Fantasy and Hype Thread

Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    Sweeper "may" be 3x more powerful than JLFW in overall martial arts, but I highly doubt he has 3x the internal energy.

There should be a limit of how much internal one could accumulate using standard or natural training methods like 9yin/9yin, YJJ, Heavenly Glow Sutra, six-year ocean training, Dragon Elephant Prana, etc.
    Unless cheating by energy transfer or absorption, but also there is a limit.
    How could you being better 3x than your opponent but your internal strength only as good as him..

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    How could you being better 3x than your opponent but your internal strength only as good as him..
    The answer: Dugu qiubai through legendary techniques or godly level formlessness.

If Sweeper and JLFW with his 10th level Dragon Elephant Prana are from the same universe,
    there is a good chance their internal are ~.
    The difference between these two characters would be techniques or formlessness, like what Dugu possesses.

If Sweeper and JLFW with his 10th level Dragon Elephant Prana are from the same universe,
    there is a good chance their internal are ~.
    The difference between these two characters would be techniques or formlessness, like what Dugu possesses.
    Janitor Monk even could "resurrected" people and you say his internal strength only as good as JLFW which even not the best in Trilogy..

The answer: Dugu qiubai through legendary techniques or godly level formlessness.
    If we consider young DGQB internal strength around equal with LHC or FQY then I doubt he could beat someone with great internal like RWX or DFBB so having great technique isn't enough to overcome great-level fighters aka ultimate fighters like Greats and his peers..

If we consider young DGQB internal strength around equal with LHC or FQY then I doubt he could beat someone with great internal like RWX or DFBB so having great technique isn't enough to overcome great-level fighters aka ultimate fighters like Greats and his peers..
    I mean could FQY with his "mediocre" inner strength beat LOCH HYS or OYF even with his "ultimate skill" i.e DG9S well I highly doubt about it..

I mean could FQY with his "mediocre" inner strength beat LOCH HYS or OYF even with his "ultimate skill" i.e DG9S well I highly doubt about it..
    From @ruychii and @FeilongZ theory:
    DG9S was Dugu's first sword stage, his 20s, no high internal required.
    However, if mastered, the palm-breaking and Qi-breaking stances should be able to beat any Great.

Dugu's ultimate, swordless stage should be able to penetrate Xuzhu or Duan Yu energy shield.
    Or Dugu just use one of his sword and infused it with his internal to wound them.
    Didn't Sword God Zhuo Bufan used a sword to inflict an external injury to Duan Yu's chest?

Janitor Monk even could "resurrected" people and you say his internal strength only as good as JLFW which even not the best in Trilogy..
    JLFW's 10th level Dragon Elephant Prana is not the highest internal in the Condor Trilogy?

Pre-16 JLFW's strength was stated by Jinyong to be higher than GJ.

Post-16, JLFW doubled his internal. You mean GJ also doubled his internal to catch up with JLFW?

Internal Abundance:
    Raw: JLFW>YG~Wuji>GJ~Yideng~ZSF>the other Greats and ZBT.

From @ruychii and @FeilongZ theory:
    DG9S was Dugu's first sword stage, his 20s, no high internal required.
    However, if mastered, the palm-breaking and Qi-breaking stances should be able to beat any Great.

Dugu's ultimate, swordless stage should be able to penetrate Xuzhu or Duan Yu energy shield.
    Or Dugu just use one of his sword and infused it with his internal to wound them.
    Didn't Sword God Zhuo Bufan used a sword to inflict an external injury to Duan Yu's chest?
    So you mean FQY could beat HYS or H7Q..

JLFW's 10th level Dragon Elephant Prana is not the highest internal in the Condor Trilogy?

Pre-16 JLFW's strength was stated by Jinyong to be higher than GJ.

Post-16, JLFW doubled his internal. You mean GJ also doubled his internal to catch up with JLFW?

Internal Abundance:
    Raw: JLFW>YG~Wuji>GJ~Yideng~ZSF>the other Greats and ZBT.
    When and where JY said JLFW inner strength better than GJ he just said that JLFW raw physical strength was indeed greater than GJ but not his "internal" and again if JLFW inner strength indeed that strong why YG not mention his name when he gauge Jueyuan great 9 Yang why he mentioned GJ and GJ over JLFW..

When and where JY said JLFW inner strength better than GJ he just said that JLFW raw physical strength was indeed greater than GJ but not his "internal" and again if JLFW inner strength indeed that strong why YG not mention his name when he gauge Jueyuan great 9 Yang why he mentioned GJ and GJ over JLFW..
    Z3F also never mentioned his name when he try to gauge Wuji 8 Yang but Jueyuan and GJ..

Z3F also never mentioned his name when he try to gauge Wuji 8 Yang but Jueyuan and GJ..
    Sori I mean Wuji 9 Yang neigong..

Because JLFW's internal was in a class of its own, higher than everyone mentioned.

Because JLFW's internal was in a class of its own, higher than everyone mentioned.
    So then why JY or someone in Trilogy ever mentioned it use his internal strength as a "canon" but always mentioned GJ Yideng and Jueyuan instead..

So you mean FQY could beat HYS or H7Q..
    My previous post was incorrect.

I don't think FQY's DG9J could beat a Great at level 75. There is a good chance that FQY did not fully mastered DG9J or even if he mastered DG9J, the max level he could obtain is ~70-72 from DGKB's first sword stage.

To beat the Great, FQY would need to have higher internal energy.

Only sword stage 3 (the HIS) and higher sword stages with their profound, ingenious techniques or formlessness could beat Greats and higher level opponents.

So then why JY or someone in Trilogy ever mentioned it use his internal strength as a "canon" but always mentioned GJ Yideng and Jueyuan instead..
    Because JLFW was a villain.
    Why would they want to put him on a pedestal, even if he had the most profound internal?

Because JLFW was a villain.
    Why would they want to put him on a pedestal, even if he had the most profound internal?
    OYF was also "bad guy" but at least his name mentioned once by HYS and HR as a "benchmark" for YG martial arts and skill..

My previous post was incorrect.

I don't think FQY's DG9J could beat a Great at level 75. There is a good chance that FQY did not fully mastered DG9J or even if he mastered DG9J, the max level he could obtain is ~70-72 from DGKB's first sword stage.

To beat the Great, FQY would need to have higher internal energy.

Only sword stage 3 (the HIS) and higher sword stages with their profound, ingenious techniques or formlessness could beat Greats and higher level opponents.
    So how could you 3x stronger than your opponent if your internal strength only equal even weaker than your opponent..

So how could you 3x stronger than your opponent if your internal strength only equal even weaker than your opponent..
    We don't know because that stage is like Sweeper's "enlightened" stage or Dugu's swordless stage.
    Only the author may know

We don't know because that stage is like Sweeper's "enlightened" stage or Dugu's swordless stage.
    Only the author may know
    But I believe Janitor Monk not only 3x times better than JLFW but his internal strength also at least 3x times better than Greats include JLFW and YG..