Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve Ma

has steven released his new album?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Thankie for the news Buffy and Cherrie

I'm missing watchign Steven in a serial!!! Its been so long sicne I've seen him Well, no worries. Back to UP and Cul-De-Sac, hehe

Glad to hear that Steven is fine from that accident!!! Seems like he is meeting a lot of "bad" luck eh? Hope he'll get past that all in well
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

that's why he's getting his wisdom tooth extracted
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

i just thought to bring this topic up. where are his fans?
    anyway, i read in the papers that steven had released his 3rd book! i think it's entitled something to the good and to the bad? forgot the exact title.
    cherrie

Hehe, glad you brought the topic back up cherrie Where is Cece and other Steven fans hmmm?

Anyways seems like Steven is broadening his horizens. He is doing so many different things. From acting to singing to writting to etc!!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

i will buy his books soon! i only got one of his books
    cherrie

i'll pump this thread up again
    read in the papers today that steven went to nan hai dao. ok, here's my really badly translated article:
    ever since founding the 'kingston culture' publishing house, steven ma is not only interested in marketing his books, but he was also interested in developing educational shows.
    to be able to gather more information abt chinese history and culture, steven recently went to nan hai dao to personally understand the development of the chinese ethnic culture. though the trip only lasted for 5 days, but he had already gone to 'tien ya hai qiao'. it's just like standing in the tops of tien, the peak of hai (if anyone got my meaning) hence steven was really excited/happy.
    it was known that steven has an elder working in nan hai dao, that's why he has a warm feel for the culture of the place. he also went to the 'red military base' and met with 3 90 yr olds women who once served as soldiers and risked their lives to protect the ppl. steven has utmost respect for these elders.
    to be able to understand more abt the culture of nan hai li tribe, steven also personally went to the li barrio miao tribe. a young and beautiful child personally welcomed him. as steven excitedly sat on a carriage pulled by a cow, this 8 yr old girl suddenly reached out and pinched his ears. he was hurt by that act.
    as he was in the state of shock and don't know what to do, the people around him started laughing. that was because according to the miao rules, when young girls/women met guys that they like, they will voluntarily express their love by pinching the ears of the guys they love!
    this time, steven's charisma/appeal had managed to attract a early matured girl to voluntarily 'propose'. upon hearing this tradition, aside from having red ears from the pinch, steven's face also turned red.

i think this article is really cute and funny that's why i spent these grueling moments of translating the article.
    cherrie

Hi ya Cherrie!!! So glad you brought the Steven thread back up!!! We need to continue chatting in it and wouldn't want for it to dissappear!!

Hehe, anyways thanks for translating that article!!! You did very nicely, I got the whole meaning out of it, hehe

Steven really is stretching his boundaries!!! He is doing so many different events. From acting to singing to writting to hosting to yeah...all that

Oh, that so cute!!! Lol, the whole girl pinching Steven's ears is very sweet sounding. Hehe, I can imagine him turning all red afterwards
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

you know i liked steven more than before? before i like him only as a singer and actor, but now, i appreciate the theme of stuff that he writes. gives me an impression of an eagerness to help other people
    cherrie

Hie all fans of steven,i'm new in this thread.I'm also a fan of his and is very happy to find this thread.Since i'm new,there's not much i know bout you guys,hope we can all be friends and share more things bout steven together.And to the founder of this thread Cece,thx 4 all the news bout steven,i really appreciate it.Ya,1 last question,are you guys from hong kong?

welcome!
    nope, im from the philippines. im chinese though so i read/write chinese
    i think goddess is viet based on u.s.
    cherrie

hie cherrie,nice to meet you,this is the first time i chat with someone from this thread,hope you won't mind to be my friend .i'm also not from hk,i'm from malaysia and though i'm a chinese i don't know how to read chinese(only know how to speak)terribe wasn't it.haha

there r many of my friends who are chinese too but can't read chinese anyway, maybe it would be better if we exchange pm's for our chats
    cherrie

hey,so anyone with steven's latest news?is he goign to release any new album?any new show on the line(is he doing a drama wif shirley yeung?),and heard he releae a book recently,so wat's it about?and do anyone have steven's pic when he was small,i would love to see his cute little face tat time(he's so cute now,he should be reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll cute at that time).thanks 4 all the information

my latest news on steven would be the article i translated above. im not sure if he's doing a drama right now. but he has this one song entitled 'pei wo' that tops the charts list. as for his newest book, it's entitled something like 'going to good, going to bad' it's already available in yesasia. just saving up some money to buy his 2 books. i enjoyed reading one of his books
    cherrie

Hey there guys

Welcome to the thread sagiescorp Glad to see you in here too!!! So I guess I'll be seeing you in here and in the Benny thread? Better be in both and more!!!!

hehe, cherrie!!! Such a good memory you have!! Yup, I'm viet. Can't read or write very well, but can speak it Thank goodness!!! Anyways I live in the cold North of the US, lol. (brrrrrrr)

Gosh, I really dont' think Steven is doing any serie at the moment and doesn't seem like he has any on his list either!!! Thats a shame since that is like the only thing I can see him. Can't find his music and I'm too poor to buy his books... Then again I don't think I could read it!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

i think i read somewhere in the news that steven renewed his contract with tvb? well who knows, we might be seeing him soon!
    cherrie

I hope he has and will be doing some serie soon!!! Hmmm...I'm still wondering about that one serie that he supposedly was doing. Can't remember much on it except that Stephen was a cop I think? All I remember is there was pictures of him training a dog....hmmmm....
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hie goddessofhonour,nice to meet you. yae,i hope to join more,the more the merrier rite?oh,so does that mean the show bout him as a cop is filming now?and goign to be release soon.hope that's the case.you know goddessofhonour,i saw you in so many threads,you must be real active,hope we can be friends

wow cherrie,so if you bought his books and read it hope you can share with me couse i can't read chinese.and bout that song of his,does this means that he has release a new album?couse that song haven't reached malaysia.

and bout his childhood pics,is it in this thread?but i couldn't open it.so,can anyone send me that if you guys have it.thanks a lot

yeah, i vaguely remember such series too. he posed for pic with the dog....
    sagiescorp: goddess is sure to be a very active poster. in fact, she is the top poster of spcnet
    the book that i had read composed of steven's interview of different women in the industry (actresses, producers, writers, etc) basically it's the women's life stories and steven's comments in the end. as for his song, im still looking for that song
    cherrie