Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Wong Hei

Default Wong Hei

What the? There's no thread for Wong Hei?

He's a terrific actor!

I totally agree!!!
    He was great in Burning Flame 2 (felt sooo soryy for him when he died!) n i'm now watching Food of Love with him n Fennie Yuen!

He's a great n in a werid way cute!!!

I don't think Wong Hei is good looking but I think he is a pretty good actor, he has unique acting skills.

can someone post his pic, and chinese name plz? (mandarin)

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

yea, me dunno him either... gotta pic?
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Here are some pictures of Wong Hei. I think in Mandarin pinyin his name is Wang Xi.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.dighkmovies.com/v1/52/Unblu1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.xuxule.com/singer/male/singer_photo/wangx.jpg')

well..no one has posted in this thread for a long time. but o well. i was wondering..is it true that wong hei is one of the tvb actors to be rumored to b gay? and i heard that the other one thats rumored to b gay is bowie lam? neon kno if this is troo?

Senior Member shanghai girls are hot's Avatar

he's cool and good acting, like him in burning flame 2, very cute daughter father relationship.

yes, i like him too in bf 1,2. now watching him in net deception. so far he's great!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I've seen Wong Hei in several series...quite a few actually. Got to say though, his best performance to me would be his latest relese, Net Deception!!! He protrayed the role so nice and the character plus storyline really helped in too, hehe.

Another role of his that I liked too would be in A Matter of Costumes. There was some flaws in his character, but still. Found him to be very cute with Jessica Husan, hehe.

He was okay in BF2. I haven't seen the first part yet so no comment there. His character was amsuing. Espically when he was with Ellesmere Choi and Cheung Chi Kwong.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

yes. but i like him most there when he's with jenny!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Originally posted by xsMiLeE_sTaRzx
    well..no one has posted in this thread for a long time. but o well. i was wondering..is it true that wong hei is one of the tvb actors to be rumored to b gay? and i heard that the other one thats rumored to b gay is bowie lam? neon kno if this is troo?
    I'm not sure if you can read Chinese. Just type in his Chinese name and the word "gay" in google and you'll get tons of results.

It is said that he first denied being gay, but after he was caught sunbathing with his partner in a famous gay spot, he sort of came out (not by confessing, but by NOT denying anymore). And if you guys have watched "Net Deception", his role actually said "I'm gay" in second episode. It was a joke, of course, but still. Reminds me of Ellen DeGeneres and Rosie O'Donell.

Anyway, gay or not, I totally love Wong Hei's performances. He's by far the best TVB actor in my opinion. And he's way cool.

he's gay?!?! really?
    cherrie

He's a good actor tho, but is he still TVB?? Wasn't he in like StormRiders??
    Full Metal Alchemist - HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI

just finished watching him in net deception. he really stole the show what's he up to these days?
    cherrie

Originally posted by cherrie
    just finished watching him in net deception. he really stole the show what's he up to these days?
    I think he has two series in 2004 and both look interesting to me. (But then again, he's always interesting.)

One is with Adam Cheng, Gigi Lai, Nick Cheung and others. Yeah, very weird combination, but looks interesting. The concept is not new though. One of those "two periods in time" plots again, similar to one of the cases in "The W Files" (the one with Roger Kwok and Anne Heung).

The other is with Bernice Liu. He plays a clown. It's somewhat like "Seabiscuit".

Is he really? Gosh, I dind't know about that till now!!! Well it really doesn't matter. I don't think his personal life has anything to do with his acting. They don't interfer with one another so its all good. Hehe, but he works well with his female co-stars!!!

Is he still filming for The Water Margin with Julian Cheung, Gigi Lai, Tavia Yeung, and etc? I'm looking forward to him in there. Hehe, but I really think his character can't be better then his in ND
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

real deal: are you talking abt water margin? is he really included in the cast? confirmed? im looking forward to that series too! and with him around, i would definitely rent it
    isn't the series where he's a clown only a sales presentation? it looks interesting to me too. looks very sad but inspiring series. but i haven't heard anything that it's filmed. any news?
    cherrie

I think Wong Hei is a great actor too!!! It's too bad that we don't get to see more of him but if he was constantly starring in series, we might not crave to see him as much.

I've seen A Matter of Customs and although Wong Hei and Jessica were awesome in it, the ending sucked!!! I always wondered if they would make a sequel to that.

i haven't seen a matter of customs so i don't know how well did it fare, but i think chances of making a sequel to it is small because it has been quite a long time it had been produced.
    cherrie