Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: ROCH Chapter 26 onwards...

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao_Long_nu
    I would probably suggest the time when they were very intimidate...their kisses were so pure and so true...anyone who can capture such a view would be filled with sweet love and passion for that moment..hahax..their exchange in talks is even more intriguing..they share an extraordinary relationship which no couple or lover can possess in this real world...its really a pity...anyways i may be able o translate in the beginning of November..i would try my best if possible..im just a begginer in translating...

see the chapter when Yang Guo and Xiao Long nu left together to kill GJ and HR...that part i cherish most and Chapter 39...its the best i would probably say...more heart-filling then just fighting scens...anyway YiDeng once said that YG and XLN were the best couple he had seen even better than GJ and HR..
    Eh? You have chapter 39? Can you translate it? ...Sorry, it's the withdraw symptons... I... must... read... soon...
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bao
    Eh? You have chapter 39? Can you translate it? ...Sorry, it's the withdraw symptons... I... must... read... soon...

actualli i have the whole of Roch...anytime after 14th of October...hahax...i'll try my best to translate..
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许
    What on earth is love? Love is something that makes you willing to die for your beloved

actualli i have the whole of Roch...anytime after 14th of October...hahax...i'll try my best to translate..
    YAY!!! Chapters 31 and up please! (or maybe it was chapter 32...)
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Post hahax..ok i'll start work soon not this few days..

ok i'll try but after exams a few days more..
    im afraid the following chapters will make ppl who read it cry...so melancholic...
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许
    What on earth is love? Love is something that makes you willing to die for your beloved

ok i'll try but after exams a few days more..
    im afraid the following chapters will make ppl who read it cry...so melancholic...
    Knowing me, I'd probably cry... but, we'll see! Good luck with exams!
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

hahax..thanx...anyway wads ur email address so i could add u..?
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许

hahax..thanx...anyway wads ur email address so i could add u..?
    It's [email protected], well... yeah...
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Hey, I thought that I would introduce myself too since Xiao Long Nu did. I'm not exactly new because I've been here awhile. I just don't post a lot. However, I have read many translations. I read this translation since Noodles first start it way back and I never thought we would get this far. I thought it was over when Noodles stopped. Fortunately that didn't happen. It's good to see that new translators are always taking up the mantle.

hahax..cool tok...anyways welcome into the big family of Jin Yong hahax..xiaolongnu is the best hahax..
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许

haha, don't be so modest... you actually are thinking in translate it till the end, eh? we know that

Just Joking, thanks for the try

Good luck with translating, Xiao_Long_Nu!!
    Last edited by Da Bao; 10-11-05 at 01:10 AM.
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Aha! So Xiao Long Nu is our new translator e. Good luck!!! I hope the translators come back so that all translators of ROCH will make a joint effort to finish the ROCH novel its only a few chapters away I think. Then we can all start to reread the whole translation from start to end LOL! Anyway good luck XLN!

Quote Originally Posted by Bangs
    Aha! So Xiao Long Nu is our new translator e. Good luck!!! I hope the translators come back so that all translators of ROCH will make a joint effort to finish the ROCH novel its only a few chapters away I think. Then we can all start to reread the whole translation from start to end LOL! Anyway good luck XLN!

Hey guys..thx for the support..i would be posting the chapter 32 soon...just wait a few days more...thanks guys.. anyways i think the translators maybe coming back soon...
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许

Hey guys..thx for the support..i would be posting the chapter 32 soon...just wait a few days more...thanks guys.. anyways i think the translators maybe coming back soon...
    I really hope so... I really hope so. Uh-oh! The withdrawal symptons... No... must fight... only... few more... days...
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

I really hope so... I really hope so. Uh-oh! The withdrawal symptons... No... must fight... only... few more... days...

Hahax..tomolo is my last day of Exams...im totalli stressed out..but nevertheless..will try my best to translate as soon as possible...
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许

Hahax..tomolo is my last day of Exams...im totalli stressed out..but nevertheless..will try my best to translate as soon as possible...
    Okay... Good luck!
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

in a place where the latitude and longitude intersect

actually it wont b ch 32 cuz bee didnt finish ch. 31. theres still, i think, several paragraphs that she didnt translate in ch. 31. unless she did post it and i didnt catch it. she last ended off where gon sun lu e was hiding behind a rock and she overhears her dad saying 'we have to kill my daughter' and she couldnt help but tremble. according to my book were on p. 1450 but im not sure if mine is right. cuz mine has 7 volumes not 4 volumes. my ROCH is smaller in size and probably has more pages.

u guys r probably wondering y i didnt translate since i have the entire book, right? well its becuz i am still trying to teach myself how to read chinese-cant read all of it. i can only get its and bits of the chinese words so if i try to translate, ull b missing some or most of it.
    The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

Quote Originally Posted by jin_yong_fan
    actually it wont b ch 32 cuz bee didnt finish ch. 31. theres still, i think, several paragraphs that she didnt translate in ch. 31. unless she did post it and i didnt catch it. she last ended off where gon sun lu e was hiding behind a rock and she overhears her dad saying 'we have to kill my daughter' and she couldnt help but tremble. according to my book were on p. 1450 but im not sure if mine is right. cuz mine has 7 volumes not 4 volumes. my ROCH is smaller in size and probably has more pages.

u guys r probably wondering y i didnt translate since i have the entire book, right? well its becuz i am still trying to teach myself how to read chinese-cant read all of it. i can only get its and bits of the chinese words so if i try to translate, ull b missing some or most of it.

hahax.dun be modest..u could try..we could have a look..everyone who is willing to translater is cool... ..so maybe u could try to finsh the part u suggested...and let us noe more hahax..
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许

hahax.dun be modest..u could try..we could have a look..everyone who is willing to translater is cool... ..so maybe u could try to finsh the part u suggested...and let us noe more hahax..
    I would be willing... but my Chinese is self-thought (I speak a different dialect from Cantonese and Mandarin). So I'd probably be no good....
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

I would be willing... but my Chinese is self-thought (I speak a different dialect from Cantonese and Mandarin). So I'd probably be no good....

heyy i noe cantonese too..hahax..
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许