Page 73 of 280 FirstFirst ... 23636465666768697071727374757677787980818283123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 5600

Thread: Vicki Zhao Wei (赵薇)

Quote Originally Posted by h3artl3ss_
    biO..

can i ask you one question?? what do you think about these movie??

Click Here
    And Here
    Another One

thank you..
    don't mind me answer the question too

the first one ..i haven't watch it
    the second one ...as Bio said ..i wouldn't reccommend it.
    and the last one wit Nicky Wu ...gosh ...i rent the DVD one ..and they cut off the funny and romance part. u should rent the series on tape not DVD.
    best friends are like credit cards, we need them forever ...

What happened between Vicki and Zhou Xun? I heard that it happened a long time ago, and I just got curious.

thanks biO and PuCca.. ehehehe sooo i wouldnt be bothered to buy all the movies hehehe.. and the thing is, ive never rented any movies, i buy them hehehe..

Quote Originally Posted by PucCaa
    thnkx !! ...yeah now also fan ruby too..but vicki alway be first on the list like ALWAY !!
    hehehe.. it's kind of interesting that you're a fan of both of 'em n as for myself, i don't hate ruby but im not a fan of her either but i respect all of her efforts and series.. not many people infact it's so RARE who can be considered as both R and V fans.. its either R or V but not both of 'em..
    Last edited by h3artl3ss_; 08-11-05 at 10:08 PM.

i agree with u, pucCaa. we just love her in everything, acting or sing. i not really into chinese song, but i only listen to vicki song, cuz it's really good and she have a great voice. love the different type of song she sing. she a great singer.
    :*'-'* sw33t_anGeL *'-'*:

Quote Originally Posted by GenuinelyKnown
    What happened between Vicki and Zhou Xun? I heard that it happened a long time ago, and I just got curious.
    Vickia nd Zhou Xun? NOTHING! They are BEST FRIENDS in real life, often meet up for dinner and etc. Zhou Xun have mentioned Vicki in several interview. Same with fellow "4 Princesses of China" Xu Jing Lei.

A picture of Vicki and Zhou Xun taken a while back
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images2.fotki.com/v21/photos/4/42815/137879/1049436516-vi.jpg')

Vicki, Chen Kun, Huang Xiao Ming and Gou Xiao Dong are classmates at Beijing Film Academy. Everyone label Vicki, Chen Kun and Huang Xiao Ming as "Three Musketter" as they always together, in and out of school. They joke if Vicki is not married, and neither is the guys, they will chase Vicki

Huang Xiao Ming publicly admitted, he have a crush on Vicki since he first meet her at Beijing Film Academy, unfortunately Vicki already have a bf at the time.

Gou Xiao Dong is another of Vicki classmate, quiet close He is a "model student" which Vicki look up to during her time at Beijing Film Academy. They still remain close contact, as Gou Xiao Dong agree to rush off and help Vicki filming "Rainy Sunday" MV last year

Here are 2 recent pictures of Vicki and Chen Kun
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images9.fotki.com/v174/photos/4/42815/137879/a018-vi.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images10.fotki.com/v191/photos/4/42815/137879/a019-vi.jpg')
    Beneath the rule of men entirely great,
    The pen is mightier than the sword.
    Edward Bulwer-Lytton, Richelieu
    English dramatist, novelist, & politician (1803 - 1873)

i can just imagine this turning into a hate thread...like how alec's was last time...
    suyoupeng.com

Quote Originally Posted by powergal888
    i can just imagine this turning into a hate thread...like how alec's was last time...
    hi powergal,

it might not have to be if we do not go there. and of course, the thread topic is for "vicki's fans" so i don't see how it can turn into a hate thread if the anti-fans don't start.

i started liking vicki after watching "so close". although i originally wanted to see shu qi in it, vicki ultimately captured my attention. ever since, i've tried to watch all her movies and i find that i really like the way she acts and her wide range of characters in movies and series. she astounds me again and again with her acting and just recently i thought her singing was much better than before so indeed she's improving. after all, every singer and actor have to start somewhere right?

i also like the way vicki try to lead a more private life from the media and i get the impression (since i am never going to know her in real life) that she's a very down to earth person and doesn't care much for the public eye unless she have too.

all in all, i really admire her for going through everything so far with her head held high and still standing. i mean, that takes a lot of courage and i see her as very courageous. i mean no one's perfect so i'm not seeing perfection in vicki, but i do love the way she handle herself. i can go on but i'll leave it here.
    ---------
    Shellie

WOW Where do I begin? I love the fact that she uses her talent in acting and singing to become popular in the public eyes and she earned the name that she has now. She trys to keep her life private from the media. She has improve a lot in her acting and her singing. The roles that she plays is never the same as the one before. That show that she wants to improve more in her acting to please the her viwers. I can go on forever about how much I love Vicki but I'm not going to bored you guys with it.
    "I really feel that optimism and openness are sweets that God gives to you. Even though one day you will finish eating them, but at least you'll know what sweet tastes like." Vicki Zhao

Well said, Shellie! I share your sentiments too. I also get the impression that she's a rather strong woman who's not afraid to challenge herself.

I enjoy her potrayal of the various characters she's played. It's a major plus to see someone good-looking being able to 'be' the characters, rather than just a pretty face.

She might not sing the best but her clear, melodic voice does suit my ears.
    "Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you want."

Quote Originally Posted by powergal888
    haha, emily think the same way too. i'm here also have that dis feeing too that dis thread somehow turning into hate thread soon or later. so our VICKI FANS can we just talk dis in Vicki own thread ?? i wanna vicki thread turn out like Alec thread. so let stop dis..'''why we love her'' ...let all talk in vicki thread

i feel vicki got two or three OLD thread from bottom the page and now is bring back up to first page.

its just my opinion..u don't have to read it

Quote Originally Posted by bio
    Vickia nd Zhou Xun? NOTHING! They are BEST FRIENDS in real life, often meet up for dinner and etc. Zhou Xun have mentioned Vicki in several interview. Same with fellow "4 Princesses of China" Xu Jing Lei.

A picture of Vicki and Zhou Xun taken a while back
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images2.fotki.com/v21/photos/4/42815/137879/1049436516-vi.jpg')

Vicki, Chen Kun, Huang Xiao Ming and Gou Xiao Dong are classmates at Beijing Film Academy. Everyone label Vicki, Chen Kun and Huang Xiao Ming as "Three Musketter" as they always together, in and out of school. They joke if Vicki is not married, and neither is the guys, they will chase Vicki

Huang Xiao Ming publicly admitted, he have a crush on Vicki since he first meet her at Beijing Film Academy, unfortunately Vicki already have a bf at the time.

Gou Xiao Dong is another of Vicki classmate, quiet close He is a "model student" which Vicki look up to during her time at Beijing Film Academy. They still remain close contact, as Gou Xiao Dong agree to rush off and help Vicki filming "Rainy Sunday" MV last year

Here are 2 recent pictures of Vicki and Chen Kun
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images9.fotki.com/v174/photos/4/42815/137879/a018-vi.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images10.fotki.com/v191/photos/4/42815/137879/a019-vi.jpg')

thankx ! Bio.
    heheh i love the part where said ''They joke if Vicki is not married, and neither is the guys, they will chase Vicki '' hahah .i hope by that time vicki not married yet .hope one of them chase her!!!! they both cute&hot.

hehehe.. it's kind of interesting that you're a fan of both of 'em n as for myself, i don't hate ruby but im not a fan of her either but i respect all of her efforts and series.. not many people infact it's so RARE who can be considered as both R and V fans.. its either R or V but not both of 'em..
    hehehehe. i use to be fans wit VR in the past .after finish watching HZGG1-2..but after few yrs ..im not R fans ....but now somehow i got dis feeling wit that VR again!!..maybe i watch HZGG1-2 last weeks ..that why.

yes its hard to be both VR fans

Default * Why do you love VICKI ZHAO ?*

* WHY DO U LOVE VICKI ZHAO ?*

i know there Vicki thread out there saying ''Why do you love Vicki Zhao Wei?''
    i'm just hoping can u guys answer the question in this here instead answer in that thread. don't want that thread made from lucy_love_alec turn to hate thread like Alec's last time.
    people might get tired of these kind thread....plus i don't know why there vicki OLD thread(ex:vicki vs ruby, vicki vs zhang ziyi) from bottom the pg now on the first pg.

* I love her for EVERYTHING !!''

how about u guy ?

Ha LOL . I agree with pucCaa too 'cause if you ask why we like her, than those who don't like her will come and the war starts. i think it is a matter of time.
    Be nice, say hello. HELLO !!

Quote Originally Posted by macoroni
    Ha LOL . I agree with pucCaa too 'cause if you ask why we like her, than those who don't like her will come and the war starts. i think it is a matter of time.

yes.. u take my words out my mouth

btw.. i dont want people complain there too many vicki thread and turn out WAR

hey ! in VICKI ZHAO WEI thread ..i've made up the question there ..so, our Vicki fans can u go there and respond ur answer why u love her in her own thread .

may I know who are Zhou Xun and Gou Xiao Dong?? o.O?? do you guys have their pictures?? thank you..

yeahh I heard Huang Xiao Ming and Chen Kun did have a crush on Vicky.. hahaha ^^ i know it, Vicky is just so special.. im so happy that she's no longer with that Wang Yu guy!!

and the reasons why I love Vicky?? well here we go.. my thoughts..

she's pretty, charming, intelligent, charismatic and down to earth, although she's a very well known actress. she doesn't talked too much about her private life on public. she keeps it to herself.. [some actress/actors have to do something in order to have the public attentions] Vicky doesn't have to do all of that and she gets it..

she has shown to all of her fans that she deserved the "actress/professional" title under her nose.. her acting is just beyond words.. she improved from Huan Zhu Ge Ge to A Time to Love [i never say Moment In Peking 'coz I've not watched that series yet and I believe she potrayed the character very well] and I'm sure that her former teachers from Beijing Academy are indeed very pleased and proud with her..

i liked the way Vicky took deeper challenges.. and guess what? she astounds me.. she shows her ability to sing as well in a way that she improves.. im so happy that finally her album had been released.. she knows how to make her fans happy.. i really respect her very well!!

well.. those are my 2 cents.. hehehe ^^

hahah h3art_l3ss...u've everything abt vicki !!..yes i totally agree wit u. im so gald vicki down to earth and glad she my idol !! FOREVER.

may I know who are Zhou Xun and Gou Xiao Dong?? o.O?? do you guys have their pictures?? thank you..

yeahh I heard Huang Xiao Ming and Chen Kun did have a crush on Vicky.. hahaha ^^ i know it, Vicky is just so special.. im so happy that she's no longer with that Wang Yu guy!!
    here pics of Zhou Xun i think she' pretty !!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/PucCaa/ZhouXun14.jpg')

anyone got gou Xiao Dong pics ...i can't find any of his pic on the site.
    i also happy for vicki that she's no longer wit that *ahem* guy !!

Quote Originally Posted by bio
    Thanks bio.