Page 21 of 280 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Vicki Zhao Wei (赵薇)

Hey isn't Lu Yi in that film with RUby Lin.. something Nan Cai Nu Mao? Well if he is... he has more chemistry with Ruby than Vicki, even if I didn't watch the movie with him and Vicki.

AV POWER! =P
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Yes, he did do Nan Cai Nu Mao with Ruby.

Ok, a really stupid question. *blushes*

I'm browsing through Ruby's thread, and reading a translation. Then I think of Vicki's song "Wo De Ai Bu NG."

What exactly does NG mean?

XD
    Last edited by CrazyLilAngel; 07-10-04 at 06:35 PM.
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

Originally posted by CrazyLilAngel
    What exactly does NG mean?

XD
    NG = No Good lolz...doens't make much sense, but it mean something not desirable, negative.
    Beneath the rule of men entirely great,
    The pen is mightier than the sword.
    Edward Bulwer-Lytton, Richelieu
    English dramatist, novelist, & politician (1803 - 1873)

Originally posted by bio
    NG = No Good lolz...doens't make much sense, but it mean something not desirable, negative.
    Bwa? That's it?

You sure? Because it doesn't make sense..-_-;;

Really? So that's why they NG people when they make a mistake?? lolz now I know what it stands for.. haha

I NEED HELP!! ANYONE HAVE OHHJ VIDEO????? PLEASE!! I NEED IT!!
    Last edited by teeko; 07-11-04 at 01:13 AM.
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

NG means "no good" literally, but it's usage is usually in filming and stuff where it actually means "no good" and an automatic "need to re-do" or "re-take"

So the title "wo de ai bu NG" is kinda like "my love won't 're-take'"
    smile!^_^
    ...and if you felt happy for that small second, wasn't it worth it!

Originally posted by teeko
    Really? So that's why they NG people when they make a mistake?? lolz now I know what it stands for.. haha

I NEED HELP!! ANYONE HAVE OHHJ VIDEO????? PLEASE!! I NEED IT!!
    I double you on that too. I want to see it, I've been trying to find it for ages. I searched all over Flushing, no luck. Next time I'm going to Chinatown, I'm gonna try there.

Wow...finally took the chance to see Jade Goddess today...and wowee...the dying rate in that movie really shocked me!! And then watching Warriors of Heavens and Earth right after didn't help...haha...I think I've see more than ten people killed onscreen today!!

Nic's character surprised me too...I thought he'd have felt more "love" towards An Xin than he did...but in the end he was just one big evil villian kinda guy that was very very scary...and boy was his brother ugly...and I didn't understand why it wouldn't run through his head that his family were the ones who started shooting in the first place! Oh...I guess he didn't know...still, I didn't want to believe his hatred for An Xin was soooo strong compared to his love for her...

I thought the emotions were a little mediocre to begin with, but dramatically improved in the last scenes of the movie...didn't really cry though for some reason...maybe because I couldn't really understand the mandarin and was sooo stuck on reading the english subtitles...hehe...have to watch it again with Chinese subs one day, it flows better with the film I reckon! ^^
    Plus I was with friends...so no private crying for me...hehe ^^ The last part was my favourite, the one where Xiao Xiong is kidnapped and vicki's real desperate, then goes to find him.

(except I find I cry though "I am Sam" despite whether I'm alone/with friends, and despite whether I've seen it hundreds of times...Dakota just gets to me like that...Vicki always just makes me feel happy to see her for some reason...hehe...^^ Not that I mind the happiness! ^^)
    smile!^_^

vicki's picture in SweetHeart Plight and sme other pic i found

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.stardaily.com.cn/Upfiles2004/2004-7-13-21-40-27-49-1.jpg')

Vicki and Tony Leung Chin Wai
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://club.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-7-12/2004712152807146.jpg')

Vicki and ZhouXun
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://club.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-7-4/200474154716198.jpg')

Vicki and Kelly Chen
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://club.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-7-12/2004712152006675.jpg')

Vicki and ShuQi
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://club.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-3-16/2004316205628144.jpg')
    Last edited by bio; 07-14-04 at 01:36 PM.

Picture of Vicki for RMKY 2003/Summer Collection (she no longer their spoke person, as she sign with RMKY for only a year)

source: netandtv

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-6-18/2004618100731365.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-6-18/2004618100507837.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-6-18/200461810055246.jpg')

That's not good...RMKY's clothes are nice and casual...suits Vicki very well!
    smile!^_^

I envy Vicki for her pretty hair.

I wish I had hair like that. *pouts*

woah...caught a HZGG marathon on tv today...it was the episodes where Xiao Yan Zi ran away from yong Qi and was tortured by the old couple...sooo cute! ^^ I miss her huge eyes and chubby cheeks! ^^
    I also saw some ads with Vicki in the ad-breaks! ^^ One for for her biscuits, and one was for some kind of sanitary napkin...hehe ^^ Never knew she did an ad for that!
    smile!^_^

eheheh right on Yogurt!

ahahah but unlike u, i was having my hzgg(II) marathon through my tapes. funny thing, i do it every summer like a freag'in *ritual* ..... and what makes it more funny is i'm marathony-ing it during my crisis of history tests n exams. hahahah isn't that just something.

"the third invasions were caused by the Muslims, Maygars, and Vikings................ Vicki's big eyes wells up in tears and Yong Qi comforts her in his embrace........ the middle ages consisted of three periods: Early, High, Late............. Er Kang about to slap vicki for losing ruby, Alec protectly shields her. "

ahahahah u see? what a way to study and relive my AV madness at the same time lol.
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Both ads are relatively new

China have a marathon run of ALL Vicki's drama..they are re-airing HZGG 1, 2; QSSYMM, OHHJ, SwordGirl with occasion special interview segment on her SweetHeart Plight.....and special showing of her movie on special night-lilke Green Tea, ShaoLin Soccer....(not to mention TW re-airing QSSYMM too!!)

And soon, she might join the guest of honor at CCTV-MTV Music Special. The oganization paln for Vicki, Zhang Yi Zi, ZhouXun and Xu Jing Lei to meet up! unfrotunately the other 2 are busy, and it seme like Vicki and Zhang Yi Zi might show up after all! the show will be open on fuly 24...so watch out for pictures if Vicki attend that is...

Originally posted by bio
    Both ads are relatively new

China have a marathon run of ALL Vicki's drama..they are re-airing HZGG 1, 2; QSSYMM, OHHJ, SwordGirl with occasion special interview segment on her SweetHeart Plight.....and special showing of her movie on special night-lilke Green Tea, ShaoLin Soccer....(not to mention TW re-airing QSSYMM too!!)
    Lucky...

Hien, nice way to study.

yeah...I have been hearing news in her chinese forum about this Vicki marathon...too bad I'm not there...I think I'd be sticking to the tv 24/7!

What a cool way to study!! i dunno, but it seems when I have to study, I just feel like watching Vicki's dramas! hehehe...^^
    Still on holidays though currently! ^^

Oh, biogirl, were you going to e-mail me about some project? I left my address on the forum, but I don't know if you got it...
    smile!^_^

Originally posted by yogurtpo3
    yeah...I have been hearing news in her chinese forum about this Vicki marathon...too bad I'm not there...I think I'd be sticking to the tv 24/7!

What a cool way to study!! i dunno, but it seems when I have to study, I just feel like watching Vicki's dramas! hehehe...^^
    Still on holidays though currently! ^^

Oh, biogirl, were you going to e-mail me about some project? I left my address on the forum, but I don't know if you got it...
    i saw your e-mail address lah Don't worry, i iwll send out an e-mail probably be end if this week for more details information.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img47.photobucket.com/albums/v143/Michiru_522/Mainland%20Celebrities/Vicki1.jpg')

Default Picture of Vicki attending CCTV-MTV

these are recently taken, she turn up at CCTV-MTV as the guest of honor as well as the presenter.

is it me of vicki awalys goes with black? oh well, she look beautiful! happy and well rested!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://bbs6.netease.com/ent_upimage/200407/1090698205.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/2004-07-24/U638P28T3D453643F326DT20040724232510.JPG')

Courtesy of sina and photocome

zoom to http://forums.cinple.com/vickizhao for more pictures
    Last edited by bio; 07-24-04 at 10:10 PM.