Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: ★Bao Jian Feng★

woa..he is so friendly...he has a cute face and seem like he's never old..thank you so much 'cuz' now i know the latest new about him....
    hope you'll continue to inform the news of him...
    ah ....baobao has a girlfriend,doens't he???...i'm really curious......

Quote Originally Posted by lovebaobao View Post
    ah ....baobao has a girlfriend,doens't he???...i'm really curious......
    Yes, he has a girlfriend. Rumor has it that it's either Huang Hui Yi (Ms. Xia in "Sky") or someone outside the entertainment industry, but Bao Bao has never confirmed any names to my knowledge. Someday we'll find out for sure when he announces his engagement or marriage.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

baobao came back to 'ming sheng da zheng'.

i don't know much about baobao's personality ...can you post some article about baobao??? and in does cctv9 has any show entertaiment or showgame??? because i want to watch whether baobao appears...

"Lan Se Dang An" / The Blue Files short trailer: http://www.fenghuatang.com/news/news_show.asp?ID=633
    Alternate link: http://video.sina.com.cn/ent/v/m/200...21107460.shtml
    (SPOILER WARNING!!!)

Bao Bao and Chae Yeon are one of the final 3 on "Ming Sheng Da Zhen"!!! http://www.fenghuatang.com/news/news_show.asp?ID=632
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 12-28-07 at 03:18 AM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by eternityxdream View Post
    --im watching it right now..it's pretty good with fast pace not dragging and as of right now bao bao likes shirley first...hopefully they'll end up with each other somehow cuz from what i kno he's marryin to another girl though...---
    Did you finish watching this series? can you spoil the ending of baobao and shirly dai thanks so much

BaoBao marries another girl, but he can't forgot Shirley. His character became bad around ep. 19 onward. In the end, he was shot in the head, saving Shirley. The ending show him,not recognizing his wife and their infant-daughter. He walks away from them.

Cheers,

Tina08

^When you post major spoilers like that in a public forum, please use the spoiler tags or at least give some kind of warning. I'm currently watching this series and wanted to see the ending for myself.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by tina08 View Post
    BaoBao marries another girl, but he can't forgot Shirley. His character became bad around ep. 19 onward. In the end, he was shot in the head, saving Shirley. The ending show him,not recognizing his wife and their infant-daughter. He walks away from them.

Cheers,

Tina08
    I have just finished watching the series on Sin. I think the storyline is pretty good and the pace of the show is good too. The theme song is so nice and touching.

Between the two actors, Bao Bao and Kou Zhen Hai (who acted as Bai Ke Li), the latter's acting is more polished and expressive. I don't understand Mandarin well so I go more for the expressions. Am a bit disappointed with Bao Bao here. Probably it's due to Bao Bao's own bubbly personality that he can't act "bad or evil" role well. He is more suited to play a comedian or perhaps a host of some shows since he has this lovely ability to charm and magnetize people. He should also make good use of his voice and take up singing as a career too.

BTW, is it true that Bao Bao's ancestors are Mongolians?

Quote Originally Posted by lady m View Post
    I have just finished watching the series on Sin. I think the storyline is pretty good and the pace of the show is good too. The theme song is so nice and touching.

Between the two actors, Bao Bao and Kou Zhen Hai (who acted as Bai Ke Li), the latter's acting is more polished and expressive. I don't understand Mandarin well so I go more for the expressions. Am a bit disappointed with Bao Bao here. Probably it's due to Bao Bao's own bubbly personality that he can't act "bad or evil" role well. He is more suited to play a comedian or perhaps a host of some shows since he has this lovely ability to charm and magnetize people. He should also make good use of his voice and take up singing as a career too.

Where did you hear that rumour from ?

He is more suited to play a comedian or perhaps a host of some shows since he has this lovely ability to charm and magnetize people. He should also make good use of his voice and take up singing as a career too.

I'm actually not impressed with Bao Bao's singing. For example, I like the "Ke Lian Tian Xia Fu Mu Xin" theme song, but not his rendition. His singing voice is promising, but still needs some polishing.

I read an article which said Bao Bao's dad is from Mongolia while his mom is from Guangdong.

I heard Bao Bao was on Chao Ji Fang Wen (Super Interview) recently. ...need to get my hands on that episode...
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    I'm actually not impressed with Bao Bao's singing. For example, I like the "Ke Lian Tian Xia Fu Mu Xin" theme song, but not his rendition. His singing voice is promising, but still needs some polishing.

I read an article which said Bao Bao's dad is from Mongolia while his mom is from Guangdong.

I heard Bao Bao was on Chao Ji Fang Wen (Super Interview) recently. ...need to get my hands on that episode...
    "Ke Lian Tian Xia Fu Mu Xin" theme song doesn't quite suit him. Those in SKY were!

I found the interview that BB said his dad is a Mongolian! As for the rest of the interview, I can't figure out most of it cos the Mandarin is too deep. But now, at least I can understand why I find him quite Mongolian looking especially in series where he kept his moustache. I hope to see him take up the role of Genghis Khan some day.

If you've got the link to Chao Ji Fang Wen , please let us know or at least post some of his juicy news here.

Somehow, I've got this intuition that BB will be engaged or married this year!

"Ke Lian Tian Xia Fu Mu Xin" theme song doesn't quite suit him. Those in SKY were!
    I think the best and most versatile singers are flexible enough to "conform" to the songs they sing rather than the other way around. The song I like most from Sky is "Hong Se Shi Tou" by Li Zhi Nan. The ending theme song is not nearly as catchy, but I don't think that's Bao Bao's fault.

Somehow, I've got this intuition that BB will be engaged or married this year!
    Who knows, maybe he's already secretly engaged. As for marriage, I think he'll still hold off for awhile.

Bao Bao on CJFW:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i2.sinaimg.cn/ent/v/m/2008-01-23/U1982P28T3D1888888F326DT20080123143347.jpg')
    Courtesy of sina

They exposed his middle school report card and his first love from when he took dance lessons.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Been waiting to watch "The Blue Files" - production still in progress? From the clip, it looks like BB's role was killed off?

I wish some director would offer BB a role of a super spy with lots of comic twists and let him earn an award for it.

Yeah, I was surprised to see how much they revealed in the trailer. Filming wrapped already, so hopefully it'll come out later this year.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.fenghuatang.com/images/UpPic/200831414242345.jpg')

In latest news, Bao Bao will be releasing an EP (Extended Play) called "Wan Ren Mi" (万人迷) containing 4 songs. There will be a gathering for fans (yes, Bao Bao will be there) on April 2, 2008 in Beijing at 2 PM to help publicize and celebrate its release. I wish I could go!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.fenghuatang.com/images/UpPic/200836133727651.jpg')
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 03-18-08 at 01:29 AM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I have just finished watching the series 可怜天下父母心 today. I didn't want to watch it earlier cos I know the ending will be a sad one.

Still, I've picked up the courage to watch. Can't remember the number of times I had to wash my face and red eyes.

Parents' love is indeed the greatest of all. Papa Xia was my favourite character besides Zu Lin. I love the way how Zu Lin could sense the pain and suffering of his pa - such close intimacy is beyond words.

The number of times Zu Lin fell down equalled the number of times my heart dropped too and the intense pain he had to undergo. The rooftop scene was very touching too. BB did his part very well here ... and I'm simply won over.

All the best to BB!

BTW, what is Zu Lin's illness called in English?
    Last edited by lady m; 03-21-08 at 03:13 AM.

OMG! Bao Jian Feng is too handsome!!! ^^ Love him so much!!! Did someone watch the serie : Dreams Link? He played a character named: Chu Liem.
    Click here and visit this site!!!

Love :
    Alex Fong Chung Sun, Gallen Lo, Alec Su, Ming Dao, Bobby Au Yeung.
    Love: Zhang Jia Ni, Jessica Hsuan, Jang Nara, Chen Qiao.

For those who want to hear his new 4 songs .... and of course his bubbly and sweet self ....

[COLOR=#800080]http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/6UEtn0Em_S0/[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#800080]http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/VLUbWz1qTq8/[/COLOR]

As for his shows, I'm currently watching Da Zhen Zhu.

I was in Shanghai recently asking around for Bao Bao's series and of course his new EP. I managed to find quite a few of his latest dramas, but no luck in the music department. One of the store owners was like, "Bao Jian Feng is an actor, not a singer!"
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Bao Bao promoting his new EP in Shanghai on 4/28:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i2.sinaimg.cn/ent/y/p/2008-04-29/U2190P28T3D2007728F326DT20080429025217.jpg')
    Lol, he looks thrilled to be so awkwardly smooched.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i3.sinaimg.cn/ent/y/p/2008-04-29/U2190P28T3D2007728F329DT20080429025341.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i2.sinaimg.cn/ent/y/p/2008-04-29/U2190P28T3D2007728F328DT20080429025341.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i3.sinaimg.cn/ent/y/p/2008-04-29/U2190P28T3D2007728F358DT20080429025217.jpg')
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")