Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Healing Hands I-III 《妙手仁心I-III》

Default hh3

oops i meant angus's friend was a ATV artiste before coming to tvb..
    i got 10 episodes of hh3 to go
    i think i will finish rdov before hh3.. ..me keepin eye out for a ost to hh3

I have finished watching the show but then i have some questions to ask:

y did melissa want to break up with bowie?

did bernice end up with moses becoz it seems not so clear.

Thanks.

Melissa broke up with Henry because she thought that he pitied her for her sickness thats why he went out with her. & she is angry that he pretended he don't know about her sickness, when actually he found out before she told him.

I think there should have Healing Hands 4 thats why never elaborate on Bernice n Moses..........

i really like angus!
    aww poor angus when he tells a patient that Paul might have to do another surgery on him...and Paul tells him off xD but he had a point, its just angus has a confidence issue ><

finished hh3 last nyt. oh im so disappointed! there are so many issues left hanging. failed my expectations
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Default Healing Hand 3 - HH3

I'm currently watching this series. Up to where they are looking for the cuprid that scaring melissa. Could someone gives me some spoilers? Thanx

Default Anson and Chris' Ending??

i have some questions about anson and chris' marriage and ending.. plz answer me b/c i m dying to know wat'll happen to my fav couple..

1) Did Chris really ends up sleeping with Grace? (since i've read here n there, n it kept saying: anson found Grace's earring on their bed, chris may sleep with Grace, he'll cheat on anson, etc) i dont know wat to believe??

2) Did Anson have a miscarriage?? (again, since i've read predictions or wateve that is, ppl saying she'll have a miscarriage and all them stuff)

3) If she did have a miscarriage is she gonna have another one?? If she didnt have a miscarriage, how did the baby end up being?? really with down syndrome, or find??

4) If Chris really did cheat on Anson, did she treaten to divorce, or nething within that area??

5) Since sumone said Anson n Chris has a happy ending, i really wanna know wat really happened b/w anson, chris, and grace..

ok here are the answers to your questions:
    1. no, chris almost did. but when he's actually alone with grace, he realized that he really can't do anything to hurt anson
    2. yes she had a miscarriage
    3. in the end, she didn't get pregnant again. but if their baby lived, he was to be born with down's syndrome
    4. i can't quite remember if issue of divorce was brought up. but i think anson was really angry with chris because chris kept avoiding the problem (not going home)
    5. in the end, grace backed out. chris and anson stayed together. chris also realized that he really can't accept grace as he loves anson only
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    ok here are the answers to your questions:
    1. no, chris almost did. but when he's actually alone with grace, he realized that he really can't do anything to hurt anson
    2. yes she had a miscarriage
    3. in the end, she didn't get pregnant again. but if their baby lived, he was to be born with down's syndrome
    4. i can't quite remember if issue of divorce was brought up. but i think anson was really angry with chris because chris kept avoiding the problem (not going home)
    5. in the end, grace backed out. chris and anson stayed together. chris also realized that he really can't accept grace as he loves anson only

how awesome!! thanks for answering my questions.. thanks goodness he didnt go the wrong way, all the way.. i mean, i kinda guessed he wouldn't.. they love each other soo much.. its sad, how i heard they were holding a baby in the trailer or sumthing like that, i guess they never let them have a perfect ending, right?? in the end, it is Healing Hands, the series with basically no ending..

if there would b a healing hands 4, i hope there'll b a happy ending for everyone, including Pual, b/c i m sick of watching his boring love life..

after watching healing hands 3, i don't think i still want a healing hands 4.
    cherrie

after watching healing hands 3, i don't think i still want a healing hands 4.

lolz.. was it that bad?? i mean, i dont exspect a great series, this one at least.. since its PAULLLLLL.. neways.. i dont really like it either, but b/c of anson's and chris' relationship i'll continue watching it.. i find it to be worth my mommy's money.. hehe..

i like this at the beginning, but it just went downhill that when i reached the end, i was close to hating this series
    cherrie

i like this at the beginning, but it just went downhill that when i reached the end, i was close to hating this series
    same here. i think hh3's ending is the worst ending i've seen so far i can't believe how bad it disappointed me, since the beginning was very good! and the ending did not even make sense!!

the whole story just became nonsense in the end...
    cherrie

Quote Originally Posted by caf_feee
    same here. i think hh3's ending is the worst ending i've seen so far i can't believe how bad it disappointed me, since the beginning was very good! and the ending did not even make sense!!

lolz.. series normally runs like that.. its either:
    1) good in the beginning, sucks in the end
    2) sucks in the beginning, good in the end
    3) sucks both ways
    4) rarely are there any series good from start to end

i guess that's the formula for an average TVB series.. correct??

how come it stinks soooo badly??

i mean i know henry and sarah had a misunderstanding, paul and france had a misunderstadning, and moses and brenice didnt really end up.. but that's normal, i hate story with an ending that's too happy, especially if the series revolve around death and dying..

well the story kinda ran out of plot that in the latter parts they dragged everything though it's already nonsense
    cherrie

Default please help.. i really like this song

does anyone have this song this is how it go..:
    I have a life time full of hopes and dreams
    I thought I seek true love but it''s never what it seem
    I''ve been broken but I know how to survive
    Some how I always keep my dreams alive
    But I wasn''t prepare for the feeling that I would find
    The first time that I had you For the first secure to mind
    The love that I''ve been waiting for all those years
    Was holding on to me and easing all my fears
    Every part that I ever prayed Has been answer in a heart beat
    My spirit want to sing every time we meet
    Now my only fear is that it''s too good to be true
    Every dreams that I ever dreamed
    Is coming true in you

if u guy have it please share it wid me.. i really like this song... thank you so much

does any1 hab english song background from HH3? if u do..can u guyz post it here? plez...thanx alot..
    HotBabeGurl89
    Super Hottie

I really dislike Betsy (Bernice) in here. I hate her unperfessionalism. She lets her moods affect her patients. She knew her step-dad was sick yet she ignored it. She thinks her patients might as well die because they are weak (try comitting suicide) and because they're alcoholics. I was like when she said that. That coming from a doctor! She allowed her patient to leave when she isnt even a heart expert. Moses yells at her, and she still thinks she was not wrong. She surely is a very bad doctor. Now she wants to become a heart surgeon...

I find her pathetic for committing suicide for something so stupid. She says that living with her father was like HELL. Okay, that is really stupid. In what way was it hell? I cant think how it can be that bad. Her father, I assume, would try to be nice to her even if she wont accept him. He didnt abuse her in any way, how was it hell? She assumes the whole story, and ends up hating her step-dad all her life for nothing. She finds out the truth and now she hates her real dad. Omg! She once said to someone that they should just let go. Why cant she? She's a really closed-minded person.

Really Chris is too good for her. She calls him out whenever she feels like it and ditches whenever she has someone better (Henry). She knows he likes her long ago but never attempted to tell him she doesn't like him.

Bernice, I think, is giving the worst performance in the series. She always have this b*tchy, cocky look on in almost every scene. Give people dirty looks when they yell at her. I'm sure her character isn't supposed to look *****y. It's Bernice's bad acting.

Eh, I don't like this HH, if you compare it to the first one (Ada + Lawrence = perfect chemistry) But it is a lot better than most series this year and way better than Healing Hands II. I hated how they killed off Ada in the second and pair him up with Yoyo. I'm starting to believe that Paul is cursed! First Ada dies, then Yoyo and now soon to be Halina. Maybe Gigi next?
    Last edited by bebe_girl; 11-25-05 at 10:46 PM.

maybe you're referring to angus, the one who likes bernice. not chris
    yeah but i do agree with you. just can't understand why bernice hates a lot of ppl, but never really bothered to look at herself...
    and yes, this 3rd installment is very very bad! and somehow i felt very sorry for paul!
    cherrie