Page 9 of 80 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of the Fairy Swordsman/Chinese Paradin《仙劍奇俠傳》

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    That's true though. Girls are playing more games now.

I believe 24% of gamers are women now. Forgot where I got the source.
    i would sure like to have more actual girls playing WoW, you just can't tell if it's a mangina or a real girl when there are female characters everywhere... lol

[sigh] See, I was waiting for this series forever too to be dubbed in viet. since it's taking a long time for this one, I can just imagine how longer viet fans and I will have to wait for ROCH too.

Quote Originally Posted by Li Nhi
    [sigh] See, I was waiting for this series forever too to be dubbed in viet. since it's taking a long time for this one, I can just imagine how longer viet fans and I will have to wait for ROCH too.
    Really? Usually in the LA California area, the series get dubbed within 1 month after the series has been released. Li Nhi, where do you reside?

Quote Originally Posted by WangDang
    screw Yue Ru, dam home-wrecker and c*ckblock.
    Xiao Yao in eps. 4-6 sure is an immature idiot, he wouldn't know sense if it came and smack him across the face.

home-wrecker?

XY asked her this around episdoes 24 or so, I think he got more mature.

anyways... I've been waiting for this to be dubbed in viet.... but it didn't come out/ so I had to resort to watching it in CHinese. I am disssapointed in the version I watched.. it was dubbed over.. I couldn't hear everyone's real voice
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Is it true that this will have a sequel ? that's what I heard from other members in another forum .

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate
    Is it true that this will have a sequel ? that's what I heard from other members in another forum .
    I heard that too, but from most people. I heard they say it's untrue... That's yet to be confirmed... At least for me anyways...
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Really? Usually in the LA California area, the series get dubbed within 1 month after the series has been released. Li Nhi, where do you reside?
    That's the problem, crazy. lol. I live in hurricane-prone Florida!

Quote Originally Posted by Li Nhi
    That's the problem, crazy. lol. I live in hurricane-prone Florida!
    Up here isn't so bad... We get movies around the same time California does.

Florida?! I live up in Washington... You guys have the wind and water (Tornadoes and hurricanes)... While we have the fire! (Volcanoes... MT. Rainier, Mt. Saint Helens, and Mt. Baker) If anof them blows we're all dead!
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bao
    Up here isn't so bad... We get movies around the same time California does.

Florida?! I live up in Washington... You guys have the wind and water (Tornadoes and hurricanes)... While we have the fire! (Volcanoes... MT. Rainier, Mt. Saint Helens, and Mt. Baker) If anof them blows we're all dead!
    Lol its not like its Pompeii... cuz of poplutions everywhere on earth there is something wrong with the place. South America Ozone layer is almost gone, etc etc. But on average i think Cali get viet dub faster cuz we have a large viet population in aniheim named Little Saigon.
    I'm a big D.Wade and Ginobili fan.
    I am so sick of Hu Ge
    I fight with my dog for the role of master and pet daily and he usually wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Huumanshadow
    Lol its not like its Pompeii... cuz of poplutions everywhere on earth there is something wrong with the place. South America Ozone layer is almost gone, etc etc. But on average i think Cali get viet dub faster cuz we have a large viet population in aniheim named Little Saigon.
    Havent' gone to Little Saigon for while or K-Town, Little Tokyo, or Chinatown.

lol, i live in the little saigon area. its not in anaheim, its more like westminster and garden grove.

You could say I was in Xiao Yao's shoes. Since the girl loves and treats me right...why not stay with her. If I can't find anyone else why not just stick with her since she's good to me. It's sad but it happens all the time.
    hu ge mentioned in a recent interview that if he were xiaoyao, he would choose yueru. he prefers yueru's kinda character in real life more as compared to ling'er:
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/m/2005-08-21/0938816635.html
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by WangDang
    lol, i live in the little saigon area. its not in anaheim, its more like westminster and garden grove.
    well its in that area somewhere, i remember my family used to stop at little saigon everytime we go to disneyland, hmmm.... man all this talk about little saigon make me wanna eat pho. later.

Yeah personally if i were a person like xiao yao i would prefer someone like yue'ru. but i'm not like xiao yao, girls like yue'ru are fun in the beginning but after a few years of that voice and bossiness.....i would either kill her or kill myself.
    I am so sick of Hu Ge

Yeah personally if i were a person like xiao yao i would prefer someone like yue'ru. but i'm not like xiao yao, girls like yue'ru are fun in the beginning but after a few years of that voice and bossiness.....i would either kill her or kill myself.
    yue ru isnt bossy to xiao yao, in fact xiao yao has more control over her. they just love squabbling, but yue ru can be really sweet (the parts when she and XY got together) and i dunno but i think she will make a loving and caring wife/mother, she just has that charm in her imo. in part2 of the game when they marry, it shows a more matured YR who is a great mother to Yi Ru and a caring though still somewhat cheeky wife to xiao yao.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

sunnysnow...did you actually play the game or did you read it somewhere?

btw...you think there's a chance part II will be out in the future?

when is this series airing??? i can't wait anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    yue ru isnt bossy to xiao yao, in fact xiao yao has more control over her. they just love squabbling, but yue ru can be really sweet (the parts when she and XY got together) and i dunno but i think she will make a loving and caring wife/mother, she just has that charm in her imo. in part2 of the game when they marry, it shows a more matured YR who is a great mother to Yi Ru and a caring though still somewhat cheeky wife to xiao yao.
    wait i thought everyone dies in the game too....
    I am so sick of Hu Ge

Yue Ru reminds me of a Hong Ruong; active but not as witty cute as HR.
    yeah, she would make a fun wife, but i say Ling'er would also be a good mate on her own level.

sigh, i can only watch this series once a week... someone from d-addicts is subbing one episode a week.

Well.. that was in the game. LOL. hehe sorry. the series was based on the game but still changed y'know? so i don't think it's fair to use the part II of the game as part II of the series. or even say how mature and caring YR becomes becuase technically in the series she's dead, along with ling'er.

I never played the game, but from my view by watching the series, i don't think there's a very big chance of xiao yao marrying yue ru if she was alive again. I don't know why, but it just wouldn't work. ^^ maybe becuase they took out some parts of the game where yue ru and xiao yao are more in love... thats why people of that played the game tends to like yue ru and people who don't are split between both yue ru and ling'er.
    Watching: White Robe of Love - Ady and Dylan Forever
    Tokyo Juliet (currently addicted) Wu Zun is hot