Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Dearest-Most Beloved Sweetheart: ALEC SU YOU PENG

Oh, thanks for the lyrics!

By the way, guess who saw Alec on tv today?
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

LittleVietGenius.... the release date for the magician in chinese isnt even known.. and i dont think the songs from the magician is released either... but the theme song sung by alec and kangta is called Yi Tian (One Day) hehe

Tina.. u saw... alec.. on ... TV... today? u lucky.. lil.. bum!! *jealous* lol what was it for?
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Default In Response to Ha Vy

Cha... so sorry for this balated reply, but I was extremely busy last night. If you are still here to read. then here is my two cents Ha Vy.

"...he cannot compare to someone like Andy Lau."

1) First off, let's not go anywhere as to put Alec and Andy Lau on the same page. If you haven't heard, just recently, Alec was nominated for the 'Best Actor of the Year' award and according to the voting records, Alec took first place; ironically, Andy Lau ended up the winner despite the fact that he was actually in 7th place! the whole show was rigged. I repsect Andy Lau for the legend he's created of himself, but that doesn't make him superior. Alec has his own goodness and unique qualities that fans adore. It's no wonder that Alec's been dubbed the next 'Heaenly King'.

'...the character was weak."
    2) In regards to Alec's character in Aegean Sea; En Qi. Alec's role in here has more depth to it than the weakling you observed. Sure, the concept of 'love' makes you do the unimmaginable, love has no boundaries, no one can stop love, love prevails over evil, love defies all logic and reason, love love love... En Qi loves too much. Though he loves Xiao Tong, he also loves his mother---despite all her obvious flaws---he loved her unconditioanlly. If you call that weak, I can't imagine what a strong man will be like. His only flaw is that he placed his heart on the platter to everyone around him; he sees to everyone's wants and needs before his very own. He sacraficed his own happiness; wallowed in sadness, hurt, agony, worry, frustration, anger, and misery all on his own so that others won't have to face such burdens. It takes one hell of a strong willed-unselfish man to do all the things that En Qi did if you asked me. En Qi is an extremly complex character; words alone cannot begin to exemplify all that he his. You'd have to see it through Alec's eyes---exceptionally talented in conveying the unspoken emotions and feelings through his eyes and facil expressions.

"...From what I've heard...most people really dont' know Alec Su...Chae Rim very popular..."

3) I beg to differ. It is more likely the other way around. If it wasn't for Alec being in AS, I would've never even bothered renting it, let alone acknowledge Chae Rim. Let me widen your perspective on the entertainment circle. Chae Rim might be Korea's sweetheart, but that doesnt' make her the big 'pre-madona' in the Chinese filming industry. Alec has been in the entertainment circle for 16 yrs already; and he is still prospering. He's released 11 movies, 23 dramas, at lest 6 solo albums (exculding the ones back in the 3 Tiger's days). He is not only widely known with his Taiwan fans, but fans from Mainland China, Malaysia, Thailand, Canada, America, and yes, even your precious Korea. Alec's presence has been engraved in the entertainment circle before Chae Rim has ever surfaced. His fans in Korea are abundant (he has been there several times to promote his albums etc). I believe the reason you say Alec is not so very popular is because tis simply you are are not very well acknowledged about him.

..."If Alec continues to hook up w/ her [Char Rim] he will become even bigger/more well known.."
    4) I don't mean to be rude or harsh, but if Yang Clan is the last and final series Alec will ever collaborate with Char Rim I'll be very thankful for it. For starters, I never understood why he'd had to do collaborations w/ Koreans in the first place. Maybe it's my own biased opinion, but I never liked Korean's sappy-draggy-redundant storylines: they either died of cancer, brain tumor, or horrible car accident. And lets make this clear, Alec doens't need ANY female co-star to boost his popularity, let alone some foreign country's sweetheart. Alec's gotten fans from all over the world simply because his is Alec: the talented singer, the versatile actor, and best of all, the down-to-earth-admirable person that he is.

..."he is not very buff.."
    5) Looks aren't always everything. We (Alec's fans) love Alec for all that he is. You could say we fell in love with his personality, his charming smile, his fun loving and caring attitude, his riggorous determanations, his devotion to his parents, work, and fans. He doesn't need to be buff to make girls drool. If every man was graced with the body of Archilles (or more realistically, Kwok Fu Sing) it'd be a pretty boring sight. Variety. that's what makes each man unique in his own ways. Besides, Alec's just the slim type, he can't get any meatier even if he wanted to; as long as he is healthy, that's all that matters. And of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder; in my eyes, Alec has always been the handsome, charming, cunning...and yes, even mature (now) lovable prince.

..."The girl can speak two languages..wow that is an achievement for her.."
    6) As far as I know, Char Rim DIDN"T speak Chinese (unless she's somehow miraculously managed to take Chinese lessons within these last few months, after filming with Alec). While filming both serials, she and Alec each spoke in their own respective languages. Alec couldn't understand what she was saying, neither could she. They had to acknowledge each other's turn to speak while filming through the communication of their eyes. Alec went as far as also reading Chae Rim's script so he could better understand the storyline and therefore make a more convincing performance. It was difficult when you're speaking to someone in one language and they are replying to you in a different one, which you have no comprehension of; nevertheless, I applaud Alec for his efforts because he's never backed down from any challenges.

..."You don't see Vicky/Other stars crossing over to Korea do you?"
    7) Please excuse my bluntness, but if you were already widely famous INTERNATIONALLY, would a small country like Korea really matter? Vicki's movies has crossed the Pacific Ocean and reached the theaters of the US and its American audiences. Vicki's popularity has ran rampant internationally within these last few years of her career already, and she is still shooting high at stardom---in acting and singing. It's no surpirse that her newly released album have been in the #1 spot since it's first debut. Her name (and Alec's) are like household names ever since the times of hzgg.

8) "Chae Rim... can be funny, serious, mature, young, mean, sweet...everything."
    I'll admit some of Vicki's movies aren't very great when I watched them (but that's just me because I'm not into 'artistic' kind of movies) but that's besides the point. You say Vicki's role are all very typical and blah. Well, i find it ironic, but all the characteristics that you entitled Chae Rim with, I can say the same for Vicki, times five. Vicki is an excellent actress; very versatile. She can be that hyperly-crazy-childish-lovable xiao yan zi, she can be that witty and dynamic sword girl, she can be that quite-prideful-determined-passionate Yi Ping, She can be that seductive woman in Green Tea, she can be that shy and kind girl Ah Mui in Shaolin Soccer, she can be that bratty, yet vengeful 'Charles Angle' martial artist in So Close, she can be the compelled and tragic mother An Xin in Jade Goddess...etc. etc. etc. She can be many many many things but typical.
    Vicki herself has reported that she's only taken up roles which are challenging and different for her. She likes variety. Only a good script will catch her full attention. Maybe that is why she's never bothered with a Korean seraial? There have been reports that Vicki will soon commence on collaborating in a Korean drama, but it has yet to be comfirmed.

And last but not least, it bothers the heck out of me that you loathed the one thing that a lot of fans appreciate of Vicki's: her eyes. They are big, but beautifully so. god, i wonder how many Korean 'Barbie dolls' tried to get that feature on their face . I loved the way they created vicki's eyes in hzgg; it gave her character that spunk, life, enthusiasm, and sparkle to brighten up the tv screen. It's her signature feature. (and please forgive me ruby fans for dragging her in here) But if you are talking about big-shocking-buldgy eyes, I'd say it's wrong to say that it is Vicki, but more correct to say Ruby Lin's eyes in hzgg. It was like she forced them wide open. anyways, think what you like. I guess I just have a better preference for bubbly bright wide eyes than small squinty ones that seems to be shooting daggers even when they smile, like Chae Rim's. She's never managed to attract my attetnion or admiration for her acting.
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Quote Originally Posted by AlecnVicky
    Cha... so sorry for this balated reply, but I was extremely busy last night. If you are still here to read. then here is my two cents Ha Vy.

1) First off, let's not go anywhere as to put Alec and Andy Lau on the same page. If you haven't heard, just recently, Alec was nominated for the 'Best Actor of the Year' award and according to the voting records, Alec took first place; ironically, Andy Lau ended up the winner despite the fact that he was actually in 7th place! the whole show was rigged. I repsect Andy Lau for the legend he's created of himself, but that doesn't make him superior. Alec has his own goodness and unique qualities that fans adore. It's no wonder that Alec's been dubbed the next 'Heaenly King'.

2) In regards to Alec's character in Aegean Sea; En Qi. Alec's role in here has more depth to it than the weakling you observed. Sure, the concept of 'love' makes you do the unimmaginable, love has no boundaries, no one can stop love, love prevails over evil, love defies all logic and reason, love love love... En Qi loves too much. Though he loves Xiao Tong, he also loves his mother---despite all her obvious flaws---he loved her unconditioanlly. If you call that weak, I can't imagine what a strong man will be like. His only flaw is that he placed his heart on the platter to everyone around him; he sees to everyone's wants and needs before his very own. He sacraficed his own happiness; wallowed in sadness, hurt, agony, worry, frustration, anger, and misery all on his own so that others won't have to face such burdens. It takes one hell of a strong willed-unselfish man to do all the things that En Qi did if you asked me. En Qi is an extremly complex character; words alone cannot begin to exemplify all that he his. You'd have to see it through Alec's eyes---exceptionally talented in conveying the unspoken emotions and feelings through his eyes and facil expressions.

"...From what I've heard...most people really dont' know Alec Su...Chae Rim very popular..."

3) I beg to differ. It is more likely the other way around. If it wasn't for Alec being in AS, I would've never even bothered renting it, let alone acknowledge Chae Rim. Let me widen your perspective on the entertainment circle. Chae Rim might be Korea's sweetheart, but that doesnt' make her the big 'pre-madona' in the Chinese filming industry. Alec has been in the entertainment circle for 16 yrs already; and he is still prospering. He's released 11 movies, 23 dramas, at lest 6 solo albums (exculding the ones back in the 3 Tiger's days). He is not only widely known with his Taiwan fans, but fans from Mainland China, Malaysia, Thailand, Canada, America, and yes, even your precious Korea. Alec's presence has been engraved in the entertainment circle before Chae Rim has ever surfaced. His fans in Korea are abundant (he has been there several times to promote his albums etc). I believe the reason you say Alec is not so very popular is because tis simply you are are not very well acknowledged about him.

..."If Alec continues to hook up w/ her [Char Rim] he will become even bigger/more well known.."
    4) I don't mean to be rude or harsh, but if Yang Clan is the last and final series Alec will ever collaborate with Char Rim I'll be very thankful for it. For starters, I never understood why he'd had to do collaborations w/ Koreans in the first place. Maybe it's my own biased opinion, but I never liked Korean's sappy-draggy-redundant storylines: they either died of cancer, brain tumor, or horrible car accident. And lets make this clear, Alec doens't need ANY female co-star to boost his popularity, let alone some foreign country's sweetheart. Alec's gotten fans from all over the world simply because his is Alec: the talented singer, the versatile actor, and best of all, the down-to-earth-admirable person that he is.

5) Looks aren't always everything. We (Alec's fans) love Alec for all that he is. You could say we fell in love with his personality, his charming smile, his fun loving and caring attitude, his riggorous determanations, his devotion to his parents, work, and fans. He doesn't need to be buff to make girls drool. If every man was graced with the body of Archilles (or more realistically, Kwok Fu Sing) it'd be a pretty boring sight. Variety. that's what makes each man unique in his own ways. Besides, Alec's just the slim type, he can't get any meatier even if he wanted to; as long as he is healthy, that's all that matters. And of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder; in my eyes, Alec has always been the handsome, charming, cunning...and yes, even mature (now) lovable prince.

6) As far as I know, Char Rim DIDN"T speak Chinese (unless she's somehow miraculously managed to take Chinese lessons within these last few months, after filming with Alec). While filming both serials, she and Alec each spoke in their own respective languages. Alec couldn't understand what she was saying, neither could she. They had to acknowledge each other's turn to speak while filming through the communication of their eyes. Alec went as far as also reading Chae Rim's script so he could better understand the storyline and therefore make a more convincing performance. It was difficult when you're speaking to someone in one language and they are replying to you in a different one, which you have no comprehension of; nevertheless, I applaud Alec for his efforts because he's never backed down from any challenges.

7) Please excuse my bluntness, but if you were already widely famous INTERNATIONALLY, would a small country like Korea really matter? Vicki's movies has crossed the Pacific Ocean and reached the theaters of the US and its American audiences. Vicki's popularity has ran rampant internationally within these last few years of her career already, and she is still shooting high at stardom---in acting and singing. It's no surpirse that her newly released album have been in the #1 spot since it's first debut. Her name (and Alec's) are like household names ever since the times of hzgg.

8) "Chae Rim... can be funny, serious, mature, young, mean, sweet...everything."
    I'll admit some of Vicki's movies aren't very great when I watched them (but that's just me because I'm not into 'artistic' kind of movies) but that's besides the point. You say Vicki's role are all very typical and blah. Well, i find it ironic, but all the characteristics that you entitled Chae Rim with, I can say the same for Vicki, times five. Vicki is an excellent actress; very versatile. She can be that hyperly-crazy-childish-lovable xiao yan zi, she can be that witty and dynamic sword girl, she can be that quite-prideful-determined-passionate Yi Ping, She can be that seductive woman in Green Tea, she can be that shy and kind girl Ah Mui in Shaolin Soccer, she can be that bratty, yet vengeful 'Charles Angle' martial artist in So Close, she can be the compelled and tragic mother An Xin in Jade Goddess...etc. etc. etc. She can be many many many things but typical.
    Vicki herself has reported that she's only taken up roles which are challenging and different for her. She likes variety. Only a good script will catch her full attention. Maybe that is why she's never bothered with a Korean seraial? There have been reports that Vicki will soon commence on collaborating in a Korean drama, but it has yet to be comfirmed.

And last but not least, it bothers the heck out of me that you loathed the one thing that a lot of fans appreciate of Vicki's: her eyes. They are big, but beautifully so. god, i wonder how many Korean 'Barbie dolls' tried to get that feature on their face . I loved the way they created vicki's eyes in hzgg; it gave her character that spunk, life, enthusiasm, and sparkle to brighten up the tv screen. It's her signature feature. (and please forgive me ruby fans for dragging her in here) But if you are talking about big-shocking-buldgy eyes, I'd say it's wrong to say that it is Vicki, but more correct to say Ruby Lin's eyes in hzgg. It was like she forced them wide open. anyways, think what you like. I guess I just have a better preference for bubbly bright wide eyes than small squinty ones that seems to be shooting daggers even when they smile, like Chae Rim's. She's never managed to attract my attetnion or admiration for her acting.
    WOW !! Hien that was looongg speech i ever read..heheh but it's very good n i myself agree wat u wrote ! ...dont hate on me just becuase i agree wat Hien wrote
    Last edited by winkwink; 02-06-05 at 03:32 AM.

Thanks for the title chrissy. do you have the link to download the song or lyrics to it? if anyone donesn't mind, can you translate it for me? Many thanks.

Wow, tina! you saw alec on tv? what did he say? What was it about? Please tell!
    Ajah! Ajah! Fighting!!!

Hien, girl, that was one long essay! (I love the bit about the eyes!) Haha... you've said all that there is to say, really. Can't say I agreed on everything but nevertheless, we're entitled to each our own
    http://daybeel.blogspot.com
    http://daybee-e.blogspot.com

WOW Hien! I'm very impressed with what you wrote. Very long indeed! Same goes to Ha Vy [welcome to the thread, btw]. Both of you have strong points and weak points. So I wouldn't dare critique either view.

Oh Tinaaaaaa.... you can't just ask us to guess and then disappear like that. Come back and tell us more on what you see on television, what channel and when was it on. I'm very zealous to know more about it.

Thanks h3artl3ss, for the great pictures and for the notification of another AV forum. I'm the third person to register! I will go back and check it out later when I have time.

Alec looks and act so good in his May concert. I love it when he does his model walk and the way he answer the emcee’s questions; especially when he acts childish...he looks so adorable. I notice throughout the concert, Alec looks very happy, always smiling. And he looks very healthy too. I have a great laugh while watching it.

Here’s another poster I would like to share.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/[C]oey/AV3.jpg')

Hien...very long essay and well analysed...
    I agree with u tho!

Me love Alec's personality laaaa.....

Coey...Nice art again! Teach me!
    Alec Alec Alec Alec Alec Alec!!!

All the poets and their poetry combined,
    Cannot even compare to one of ur smile........ Xiao Yian Zhi

ALEC SU!!!!!!!

COeY.. that's definitely a very impressive work of yours.. i really loveeee your creation!!

neway, yeah.. we shld share everything amongst other alec's fans of coz.. ^^ i will just tell y'all about other AV forum if there any new ones..

Hien, i agree with all what you are saying about him.. nevertheless, diff ppl have diff opinions and i respect that!!

Hien, I totally agree with you. A few additional points in support:

1) Andy Lau is passe. (Sorry HA Vy) He is over the hills at forty-plus. That is why they are giving him awards... to retire him.

2) Not every girl likes their guys "buff" if I understand that to mean muscular and Sylvester Stallone type of guy. I personally like them strong but lithe, in control but with a bit of vulnerability. What counts is their gentleness and sensitivity to others. The same magic works with Bae Yong Jun too in Winter Sonata though his newly sculpted body turns me off (but not others, so to each its own)

3) As for Chae Rim, her performance did not sparkle in Yang clan though she was sweet in Aegean Sea. She was better in "All about Eve". I used to be an ardent Korean movie fan (40+ shows hahaha) but have moved on since. I take it that the meshing of Chinese and Korean stars in recent shows is targeted to give both more exposure to other countries. So, it benefits both parties. Magician is yet another such experiment.

HA Vy, not sure whether it works for you but try Dragon Sword and Heavenly Sabre (HSDS for short). That was his major breakthrough. I became an ardent fan as a result of that show. If it doesn't work for you, guess Alec is not for you

Hi folks, I have not read some of the threads. Someone mentioned that Phoenix may have email address of Alec. If so, could you please share Phoenix's email with me in private. Thanks very much.
    Last edited by gentlecloud; 02-06-05 at 10:49 AM.
    Cloud
    http://gentlecloud.tripod.com

Coey, I love the poster. *envies your skill*

Hrm...Ha Vy, you do realize that, being an Alec thread, the people here are possibly just a bit biased towards him? Yeah. Especially someone so rabidly AV as Hien

Hien, she's just stating her feelings. It's not necessary to rip her apart so. And btw, you forgot to mention that Vicki has acted with a Korean dude. So Close, remember? Even though he was more with Shu Qi...but they were on the same set!

Oh, as for where I saw Alec....

It was on CCTV4. They never got to air the New Year's celebration because of the tsunami incident, so they aired it yesterday, and he sang Ni Shi Wo De Yi Di Lei (ending theme from Aegean Sea). I believe he was second. Oh, and he sang the final finale song Good Morning, China. It was nice.

And guess what? HE WAS WELL-DRESSED! AND HIS HAIR LOOKED GOOD! WOOOOOOT!
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

coey, beautiful poster again

hien, i couldn't find the orignal message that you were replying to....but i agree with you on most of the things...alec need chaerim for popularity??? don't make me laugh

tina, i didn't know they were playing the new yrs event yesterday, but they are re airing it on chinese new yr,funny huh

i saw pics tho, no ponytails, whew, just reg long hair and dressing was okay

Wow Hien, writting a novel there? lol I totally and completely agree with you! well put well put!!! couldnt have said it better myself!

Ha Vy, hehe we might be a lil biased, but maybe if you rewatch Aegean Sea and look at Alec's character thru his eyes you'll see that En Qi is actually stronger than most ppl. As for the CR part.. hehe everyone has their own opinions ^^;

Tina... oh u lucky bum... I would sooo love to see Alec on TV.. and his hair was nice?!?!?!? how was it done? lol this is like the first time since Alec had long hair that i remember hearing "Alec has nice hair" from YOU!!! wow haha

Coey.. another beautiful poster!!! Oh damn Alec is soooo hottt! hehe wonderful!
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

chrissy, if i remember correctly, i think his hair was similar to the first days when he had his long hair. it's not as curly as qdaqh, not as long either. kinda similar to the 102%ai qing concert, except more color, he might have dyed it again or something i don't know

btw, there was ur dear kangta there too...

Quote Originally Posted by alecforever815
    chrissy, if i remember correctly, i think his hair was similar to the first days when he had his long hair. it's not as curly as qdaqh, not as long either. kinda similar to the 102%ai qing concert, except more color, he might have dyed it again or something i don't know

btw, there was ur dear kangta there too...
    O? hehe thanks, if thats so, then it is nice hair!... I really hope he has his Wan Zhen De hair again... i remember complaining like crazy back then.. but now... I think i've seen the worst of it haha

Kangta's in there too? awwww... me wanna seeeeeeeeee ><'

When is magician gonna release?!?!
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

guysss.. im just really curious, besides the neckles that they were mentioning before Vicky & Alec does have the same neckles
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/wings-of-love/aLeC-ViCkY/004.jpg')

but i heard somewhere that both of them have a pair of sunglass that is the same although they bought it separetely. do you guys have more infos about that one?? i need pictures too.. anyone have pictures about that?? im just really curious..

i get this from av odyssey "Vicki has once stated that she was especially fated with Alec, and that their chemistry was so great that they often purchase the same apparel even when they shopped separately. Is this what she means? AV sunglasses - identical style, similar shade, same frame..."

there are 2 pictures below it but i can't seems to appear on my comp.. could anyone here help me on this?? this is the site where i get it from
    http://av-odyssey.com/exclusive.htm

carol and tina was it u guys who translated the past and future album in the threads before?
    Alec Alec Alec Alec Alec Alec!!!

All the poets and their poetry combined,
    Cannot even compare to one of ur smile........ Xiao Yian Zhi

ALEC SU!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLilAngel
    Hien, she's just stating her feelings. It's not necessary to rip her apart so. And btw, you forgot to mention that Vicki has acted with a Korean dude. So Close, remember? Even though he was more with Shu Qi...but they were on the same set!

hehe.......I did sound rather harsh huh? ok. gomen gomen.
    But u know, it's one of those days, when things just easily quirks u.
    I guess, my AV sensitivities were kindof irked by the post, so reflexively i went on the defensive mode la. ok ok but yah, everyman for his own. they can believe watever they want.

...on a lighter note. Coey, your posters are jsut getting better and better! I really love it!

hehe heartless. *sigh* how i miss those speculating AV days. hahaha. i remember those necklaces, but who knows, it was never confirmed if they were a pair or not. true enough AV does strangely has a very common taste (sometimes even the bad haha). but yea. about the sun glasses, i've seen them somewhere before, but unfortunately i didn't save the pics. again, the glasses DID looked identical, but who knows if they are of a pair of just mere coincidence but i dont' think it was the glasses, more like back then when AV went shopping, when they meet up again at the mall, vicki and alec both bought the same kind of t-shirt. ---hehehe sigh................i STILL need to get myself down to chicago to buy that freakin necklace! haha.
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

hehe.......I did sound rather harsh huh? ok. gomen gomen.
    But u know, it's one of those days, when things just easily quirks u.
    I guess, my AV sensitivities were kindof irked by the post, so reflexively i went on the defensive mode la. ok ok but yah, everyman for his own. they can believe watever they want.

...on a lighter note. Coey, your posters are jsut getting better and better! I really love it!

hehe heartless. *sigh* how i miss those speculating AV days. hahaha. i remember those necklaces, but who knows, it was never confirmed if they were a pair or not. true enough AV does strangely has a very common taste (sometimes even the bad haha). but yea. about the sun glasses, i've seen them somewhere before, but unfortunately i didn't save the pics. again, the glasses DID looked identical, but who knows if they are of a pair of just mere coincidence but i dont' think it was the glasses, more like back then when AV went shopping, when they meet up again at the mall, vicki and alec both bought the same kind of t-shirt. ---hehehe sigh................i STILL need to get myself down to chicago to buy that freakin necklace! haha.
    yeahh.. i miss those AV news, i hope they will act in a movie together someday.. *sigh* really?? they sell it in chicago that necklace? hell!! i want it so muchh.. do
    you know which shop is selling that necklace?? im soooo eager to buy that onee!!

Hiya Tina! Aww... I would've loved to see the NY's Eve celebration. He must have looked drop-dead gorgeous... after you saying he's "well dressed" and his hair "looked good"... he must have looked absolutely superb!

Hien! The Tiffany's one?
    http://daybeel.blogspot.com
    http://daybee-e.blogspot.com