Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: KBS Drama - I'm Sorry I Love You

she felt gulity because MH got shot to save her life in her wedding.

ok, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by wenipoo
    the husband jason want to kill him? the amount of money she gave him is alot. so she feel bad to dump him?
    Yes the husband wanted to kill him b/c he was jealous of the attention that she gives him.(She stayed by his beside constantly while he's being operated.) And, she also felt guilty about the shooting incident...not necessarily about dumping him.

That's probably why you didn't enjoy it as much...i think you need to look at the reasons why it pushes someone to do a certain act to be able to understand the story fully and appreciate it.
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

The OST is out of stock in yesasia and I can't find it anywhere in HMV Hong Kong or Hong Kong records, where else can I get it?

And also, I find that the theme song is actually the same as a Japanese song published in 2003 sang by Mika Nakashima.

I've watched till episode 9 as well as the last episode on youtube and i find the series somewhat depressing and a little draggy. I think the director emphasizes too much on the close relationship between Yoon and his mom (to make the main actor look more pitiful) such tt that it's too much and turns out too fake and exaggerated for my liking, it irks me to see them acting all lovey dovey cause it's like they're putting on an act and is not the least bit natural. The actress acting as the mother is so unnatural and exaggerates too much and the same goes for the actor acting as her son, he looks so idiotic trying to act all spoilt and pampered, i dunno, a grown up guy sulking and pouting the whole time just irritates the heck out of me.

On the other hand, i think the lead actor is much more natural and i think his emotional scenes are very good, especially when he does tt subtle crying with hatred in his eyes. The lead actress looks so young and adorable but her acting is average.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Default a wall

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.chinaetv.com/bbs/moodpic/20050330/20051032135065852.jpg')
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Nice collage! I would have liked this show more if the ending was good.

hi i just watched misa, really thought it was a great show. For those of you who watched i'm sorry i love you, can you all introduce me a new k drama that you feel is equally worth watching or in fact better.

hey does anyone know where i can get music sheets or piano scores for this drama

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by AngelC3P
    hey does anyone know where i can get music sheets or piano scores for this drama
    Have you try Soompi.com?
    Cheers!!!!!!

Exclamation

Those who are filipinos in this thread!!!

This series will be aired on GMA!!!!

can't wait!!!
    >Love hyun Bin and Bi!!!

>My name is kim sam soon, Full house, Winter sonata, Goong, Wonderful Life (ADDICTION!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    I've finished this series. It's so beautifully made and the soundtrack is one of my favorites. SJS and ISJ put in absolutely amazing performances.

****SPOILERS**The last couple of episodes were sad, but surprisingly I didn't cry as much as I thought I was going to while watching them maybe because I'd already been spoiled on much of what was going to happen. The twist about Yoon's origin came as a surprise, though. I didn't really blame him for not telling his mother the truth about Moohyuk as that was pretty consistent with his selfish/childish nature plus Moohyuk himself or the others who knew the truth could have told Audrey at any time, but never did. It's a shame the mother never found out about Moohyuk or spent some true quality time with her biological son (oh I was SO rooting for her to put the egg into the noodles, but she didn't ). Given the ever-ticking time bomb, I also wanted to see Moohyuk and Eunchae have more happy playtimes and tenderly sweet moments together instead of being so miserable, each worrying/thinking about the other. Moohyuk's ex showing up towards the end kind of irked me. Too little, too late. The last scene...aye. I'm not sure why Eunchae killed herself a year after Moohyuk's death. I was expecting earlier. I guess all the old memories just caught up to her.

It's still a mystery who Galchi's real dad is.
    Thank god I read your comments before I watched this series. I've had enough of sad endings like in Memories of Bali, Stairway to Heaven and the latest, A love to kill. I'm sick of them now that i check the endings before i watch the series so as to save me from pain, time and my prescious tears! LOL!
    give me Full House and Alley Cat anytime!! By the way, Rain didn't die in the end in Let's go to school, Sangdoo, right??

Quote Originally Posted by fleur
    Thank god I read your comments before I watched this series. I've had enough of sad endings like in Memories of Bali, Stairway to Heaven and the latest, A love to kill. I'm sick of them now that i check the endings before i watch the series so as to save me from pain, time and my prescious tears! LOL!
    give me Full House and Alley Cat anytime!! By the way, Rain didn't die in the end in Let's go to school, Sangdoo, right??
    I will still recommend this drama to you...yup, you will probably cry buckets and hate the way it ended...but the splendid acting of the cast totally makes up for it. if you found sjs acting in bali great, this one supersedes that...

what you can probably do is watch this followed by a repeat of full house and alley cat (is that the same with attic cat?).

and yes, raind died in sangdoo too...
    U can choose 2 keep on doing wat u've been doing w/c means u'll keep on getting wat u've been getting or u can choose 2 accept that u do have wat it takes but u've been ff the wrong blueprint.-Ziglar

Quote Originally Posted by maysapaw
    I will still recommend this drama to you...yup, you will probably cry buckets and hate the way it ended...but the splendid acting of the cast totally makes up for it. if you found sjs acting in bali great, this one supersedes that...

what you can probably do is watch this followed by a repeat of full house and alley cat (is that the same with attic cat?).

and yes, raind died in sangdoo too...
    Thanks dearie....but i nearly died of broken heart when sjs died in Memories of Bali. If he dies again in this series , I'm done! But then , like you said I just can't stay awy from sjs. His acting is really awesome! Give me some time to recover from Bali first...

I thought Rain and his gf got married...i saw the last scene where rain and his gf were in a remote village in a school and she was pregnant!

Quote Originally Posted by fleur
    Thanks dearie....but i nearly died of broken heart when sjs died in Memories of Bali. If he dies again in this series , I'm done! But then , like you said I just can't stay awy from sjs. His acting is really awesome! Give me some time to recover from Bali first...

I thought Rain and his gf got married...i saw the last scene where rain and his gf were in a remote village in a school and she was pregnant!
    actually both series - Bali and Sangdo - i have'nt watched it yet.. Bali, i have a copy, but since i watched MISA first, i cant take the idea that SJS was only second lead in Bali, albeit a good second lead...

Sangdo on the other hand i have no plans to watch it...the series Full House did not endear Rain to me (hehehe, i guess i am one of the very few)...so i have no plans watching him in his other series (IJUKSA/Love to kill included)...

i just read on the board (i think soompi) that he died in there, no idea how or why.

okay, give yourself a breather and watch some funny series first (My Girl, Goong) and then watch MISA/Im Sorry I love you
    U can choose 2 keep on doing wat u've been doing w/c means u'll keep on getting wat u've been getting or u can choose 2 accept that u do have wat it takes but u've been ff the wrong blueprint.-Ziglar

Hi! Maysapaw, I did not like Rain in Full House either, he was such a brat -- and often mean to the character played by SHK, I was rooting for KSS, the other male lead. But I'm glad I watched Sang Do, his debut drama, because of a friend's recommendation. He was so different in Sang Do. I heard that the director praised his acting, saying that he was a "natural actor."

And about Bali, the roles of both SJS and JIS are both meaty. After you watch it (when you finally do), then you decide who had the bigger and more important role between them

Quote Originally Posted by Thursday's Child
    Hi! Maysapaw, I did not like Rain in Full House either, he was such a brat -- and often mean to the character played by SHK, I was rooting for KSS, the other male lead. But I'm glad I watched Sang Do, his debut drama, because of a friend's recommendation. He was so different in Sang Do. I heard that the director praised his acting, saying that he was a "natural actor."

And about Bali, the roles of both SJS and JIS are both meaty. After you watch it (when you finally do), then you decide who had the bigger and more important role between them
    On Sang Do - i saw the first 2 episodes in a local channel but since there were no english subs didnt get to understand a single thing....definitely Full House was a bad introduction for Rain to me....i read that he'll be playing the lead in Cyborg (with ISJ) if i find his acting there quite good, then i might change my mind and look for this series.

On Bali - okay, im done with episode 2 (episode 1 i watched maybe a year ago? hehehe)...will try to do it one episode at a time...though im really tempted to jump to the last episode...HJW bugs me...hehehe...maybe if it was ISJ i have finished the series a long time ago!

Back to MISA - i'm waiting for my friend to finish the series...and then will rewatch again...its been a long time since i watched the series in full - i usually start on episode 11

Awesome! Tht's all I can say about this serial... watched this after my cousin's recommendation.. she says this is definitely worth a watch. Had my reservations cos didn't really like SJS in Glass Slippers .. but SJS in this serial totally changed my opinions .. he's awesome! fantastic acting!
    The theme song SnowFlower is really nice too... adds a very nice touch to the entire serial too.. A pity that he had to serve the army after this award-winning serial..
    I'm surprised that for such a good drama there has been very little hype about it..
    What's SJS like, for some reason he looks really serious .. anyone has the clips to the making of this serial?
    Last edited by Zech; 06-21-06 at 10:51 PM.

i really loved this drama, but seems like in my country singapore, not a lot of people have watched it. its not really a bit hit here. people are more interested in rain, haha.

This is the best heavy drama or the saddest korean drama that I've ever seen.

Thumbs up for the cast!