Thread: Was ZZR that good?

Default Was ZZR that good?

Any in-depth analysis of her martial arts?

According to the 1986 adaptation, Wuji returned from Shaolin to the hut. ZZR was hiding in the dark and attacked Wuji and ZM. Wuji kept her at bay and then told ZM that from now on she should never be away from him for even half a step. He said something like "in the whole world, besides me, I don't think there is anyone else who could protect you."

Now come on, was her MA that good? Personally, even while at Shaolin, I don't think she could defeat Xie Xun or Chen Kun.

Quote Originally Posted by lthlth
    Any in-depth analysis of her martial arts?

According to the 1986 adaptation, Wuji returned from Shaolin to the hut. ZZR was hiding in the dark and attacked Wuji and ZM. Wuji kept her at bay and then told ZM that from now on she should never be away from him for even half a step. He said something like "in the whole world, besides me, I don't think there is anyone else who could protect you."

Now come on, was her MA that good? Personally, even while at Shaolin, I don't think she could defeat Xie Xun or Chen Kun.
    She was about the level of the better Mo Dong Heroes like Sung Yeun Kiu and Yu Lin Chou. In a fair fight, either Mo Dong hero would take her due to their greater experience. Even with her little 9 Yum Jen Ging boost, Chow Chi Yerk's inner power was a joke compared to that of the real elites. When Cheung Mo Gei fought the three Shaolin elders, Chow Chi Yerk was not even able to enter the combat zone because the inner power of CMG + the three monks was too much for her.

9 Yum White Bone Claws gave her the element of surprise and a vicious attack, but Chow Chi Yerk was severely overmatched by HSDS's true great fighters.