Page 42 of 113 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292 ... LastLast

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

Quote Originally Posted by hyperlink989
    even though i hav forgotten most of the MDWAV 1-2....i hav an answer to ur question.....tin yau would confront wif zhen zhen at some time....and tell her how he really feels about her...(if he ever had feelings for her....)
    I doubt that. The worse weakness of Tin Yau is his wishy-washyness. Even if he is sure he loves Siu Ling, I don't think he will confront Zhen Zhen, because he will be afraid of hurting her. He will feel he owe her or something and will keep pushing the confrontation date to later.

Quote Originally Posted by Faythe
    That string was meant for his grandson. He has to really care for her to always have that string with him. Not even the grandson wore that string. He only kept that string in his diary. He never wore it. The fact that he did something that even his grandson didn't just to showed you that how much he cared for her. As for vocalizing their love, neither one does that. They may not vocalized their love to each other, but their love for each other was very apparent. From the beginning of the serie to the end, they have always been there for each other, and Tin Yau has always cared more for her than for others. However, it doesn't matter if it's the grandson or the grandfather, both eric only loved Siu Ling. That's kind of strange though. All three Eric, the grandson, the vampire, and the ancient loved Siu Ling.
    Actually, the reason why Tin Yau (the grandson) did not wear the string is because he is already with Zhen Zhen thus wearing the string would be inapproapriate. However, he kept the string as a bookmark for his diary, something which he looked at everytime he writes in the diary.

However, Tin Yau (the grandfather) only start to wear the string because Fook Sang found it in the diary and told Tin Yau to wear it to look "in" like his grandson. That's how he started to wear the string. When Siu Ling looked surprised when she saw Tin Yau wearing the string, Tin Yau told Fook Sang that he suspected his grandson had something with Siu Ling once.

Quote Originally Posted by hyperlink989
    ...fair enuf...since they are all either past present or future of tin yau...who likes siu ling...
    Actually the grandson (the real Tin yau) is not an incarnation of the real Tin Yau. He merely looked like his grandfather.

Past and Present of Tin Yaus are :

Chin Dynasty : Fong Chung Tong
    Sung Dynasty : Jin Tau
    Present : Fong Kok Wah / Fong Tin Yau

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes
    I was just wondering, does MDWAV3 really blend in with MDWAV 1 & 2? (The whole Kenneth - Kristy relationship, I'm referring too.)
    MDWAV 3 took Zhen Zhen's character out of the picture because Kristy Yang is not part of the returning cast.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    I doubt that. The worse weakness of Tin Yau is his wishy-washyness. Even if he is sure he loves Siu Ling, I don't think he will confront Zhen Zhen, because he will be afraid of hurting her. He will feel he owe her or something and will keep pushing the confrontation date to later.
    Hyperlink, I tend to agree with Kidd. Tin Yau would never have confronted Zhen Zhen. He cared for Zhen Zhen too you know and thus would never hurt her. He would have married Zhen Zhen, discovered that he is actually in love with Siu Ling but kept quiet about it and eventually, all 3 would suffer.

I believe Mr. Wishy Washy Fong Tin Yao will never change his style BUT I don't think he gets to continue postponing his true love all eternity.

If Zhen Zhen doesn't die, I believe that the most important element for Fong Tin Yao then is Cheung San's appearance. When you look at the storyline, each time Cheung San speaks to Tin Yao, he "enlightens" him. The first time, Cheung San asked him to face his fears, face himself as a vampire and to start loving bravely. Another time when Cheung San and Tin Yao met, Cheung San helped Tin Yao not to fear him and face himself.

Therefore, if Zhen Zhen doesn't die, I believe Cheung San will still do something to provoke Tin Yao to love unconditionally. As we know, Zhen Zhen is not Tin Yao's true love and thus cannot become Cheung San's qualified opponent. Tin Yao has to love in order to become strong and then be Cheung San's worthy opponent.

With Cheung San's help, Tin Yao gradually changed to become more straight-forward and made more definite decisions. He made his decision to love. And it is Siu Ling. This is evident with Mimi's love for Tin Yao and how that story developed. Tin Yao rejected her blood multiple times during the End of the World eventhough it was killing him. Siu Ling even said to him "You've hurt her much this time" but Tin Yao replied with a direct, definite answer "I have to tell her the truth sooner or later"

Zhen Zhen was a nice girl but an unfortunate character.
    Last edited by ginnie; 02-02-05 at 04:39 AM.

I used to live up north but then it got freezing so i flew all the way down south..now it is boiling

Quote Originally Posted by steffy
    Hyperlink, I tend to agree with Kidd. Tin Yau would never have confronted Zhen Zhen. He cared for Zhen Zhen too you know and thus would never hurt her. He would have married Zhen Zhen, discovered that he is actually in love with Siu Ling but kept quiet about it and eventually, all 3 would suffer.
    wow...he must b so stupid to marry a person hu he doesnt like.... and about that post:
    He would have married Zhen Zhen, discovered that he is actually in love with Siu Ling but kept quiet about it and eventually, all 3 would suffer.

all three were already suffering
    Last edited by hyperlink989; 02-02-05 at 05:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ginnie
    Zhen Zhen was a nice girl but an unfortunate character.
    Why did u cut out your long analysis leaving this 1 sentence?

Why did u cut out your long analysis leaving this 1 sentence?
    Hahah..Kidd, I deleted those because I thought it was repetitive of what I said of Tin Yao before this in my longer analysis of Tin Yao MDWAV 1 and 2. Afterall, I tend to always type fast and furious before I realize hey..it is too much to say.hahah...

I used to live up north but then it got freezing so i flew all the way down south..now it is boiling

Red face

Hahah..Kidd, I deleted those because I thought it was repetitive of what I said of Tin Yao before this in my longer analysis of Tin Yao MDWAV 1 and 2. Afterall, I tend to always type fast and furious before I realize hey..it is too much to say.hahah...
    other words , he was typing wat he already typed...

Quote Originally Posted by Faythe
    That string was meant for his grandson. He has to really care for her to always have that string with him. Not even the grandson wore that string. He only kept that string in his diary. He never wore it. The fact that he did something that even his grandson didn't just to showed you that how much he cared for her. As for vocalizing their love, neither one does that. They may not vocalized their love to each other, but their love for each other was very apparent. From the beginning of the serie to the end, they have always been there for each other, and Tin Yau has always cared more for her than for others. However, it doesn't matter if it's the grandson or the grandfather, both eric only loved Siu Ling. That's kind of strange though. All three Eric, the grandson, the vampire, and the ancient loved Siu Ling.
    Don;t forget that their previous live Jian Tau also love siu ling.

Hi You are right in that Tin Yau would never have confronted Zhen Zhen but Zhen Zhen would have confronted Tin Yau. Cause Zhen Zhen also love Siuling and She knows that the person Tin Yau really loves is Siuling. Remember when she died she asked Siu ling to dig out the box which they have buried in the school compound when they were young. In it there was a note from Zhen Zhen to Siu Ling saying that she knows the one that Tin Yau really loves is Siu ling and not her Zhen Zhen. So even she have lived i think she would have broken off with Tin Yau and encouraged him to confront his love for Siu Ling.

Question... why is there a grandson and grandfather tin yao... juss wondering.. i never really understood that in mdwav 2...

Quote Originally Posted by ericwanfan
    Question... why is there a grandson and grandfather tin yao... juss wondering.. i never really understood that in mdwav 2...
    The vampire Fong Tin Yau real name is Fong Kwok Wah. He married Ah Sau and has a son with her before he was bitten by Cheung San. That son grew up, got married and has a son name Fong Tin Yau. This Fong Tin Yau died near the beginning of MDWAV2 and Fong Kwok Wah who has since become a vampire took his grandson's name and pretended to be his grandson for some time in MDWAV2.

Hi, i am new here.

Cld anyone explain why Yan Wong fired the 2 Dei Zhong Fook Hei arrows at Tin Yau and SiuLing. I just can't figure out why. I tried to read back....but there is just too many posts to read.

Hope you guys wun mind.

Finally a man who doesn't think that I am crazy....

Now only if I can convince my boyfriend.

Steff,

Strangely enuf, i find your current situation similar to Yiu Chi when she was trying to write the book on But Por. She was obsessed and Yan Wong just couldn't understand her obsession.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel
    Hi, i am new here.

Cld anyone explain why Yan Wong fired the 2 Dei Zhong Fook Hei arrows at Tin Yau and SiuLing. I just can't figure out why. I tried to read back....but there is just too many posts to read.

Hope you guys wun mind.
    Sentinel,
    This question came up before but I don't think there was a certain answer. The version I watched did not show this part and thus could not help you with it.
    My version had Yan Wong letting go an arrow. The arrow was actually Ma Siu Fu. After he shot that arrow, Tin Yao combined powers with Siu Ling's dragon and pierced through Seng Mou's body as well. Double ammo against Seng Mou. Siu Ling was still hurt on the floor.

As far as I remember...something like that happened in my version. Not much help to your question though..hahah...

Sentinel,
    This question came up before but I don't think there was a certain answer. The version I watched did not show this part and thus could not help you with it.
    My version had Yan Wong letting go an arrow. The arrow was actually Ma Siu Fu. After he shot that arrow, Tin Yao combined powers with Siu Ling's dragon and pierced through Seng Mou's body as well. Double ammo against Seng Mou. Siu Ling was still hurt on the floor.

As far as I remember...something like that happened in my version. Not much help to your question though..hahah...
    where can i find the full 47 episode version? Is it on retail?? or need to d/l??

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel
    where can i find the full 47 episode version? Is it on retail?? or need to d/l??
    That is Mandarin version which is available in retail stores in Mainland China. Downloading is another option found on BT forums.