Page 11 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Revolving Doors of Vengeance 《酒店風雲》

yes laoag's kinda far from manila. it's actually a province. manila is the capital city. no, there isn't any local coverage. people here don't watch hk series, they don't even know who they are
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by cococrust
    I am uploading the trailer specials. Should be done in 30 mins. URL is http://welcometomyspace.com/files/revolvingdoors/

All the trailers are in the folder. The files will be removed probably this weekend.

when I open it there nothing but sound... can u help me to fix it please??
    Favorite Acctress: Allysa Chia, Jessica Hester Hsuan, Ma Su, Niki Chow.

Favorite Actors : Alec Su, Louis koo, leo Ku, Nicky Wu, Kevin Cheng.

im checking the rdov site posted above. wow so good! definitely a must see!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Default revolving doors

i cannot believe the wait is over ..i hope the first episode pulls in a strong audience...is there any way of knowing wot ratings were for the first day at all?

Default revolving doors

me again..seen k-100 (latest 13/8) and showed promotional clips of the roadshow they did in philippines..am surprised they didint show more like introduce audience to the series and the give away plots etc ..or interview the cast

Just started watching this series, seen the first 3 eps. i have to say its not bad. though i feel there are undertones from the k-series Hotelier in it. also Ron is very cute and smooth in this.

Quote Originally Posted by lee_0308
    Just started watching this series, seen the first 3 eps. i have to say its not bad. though i feel there are undertones from the k-series Hotelier in it. also Ron is very cute and smooth in this.
    you mean you can rent this already? where you from?

i'm from Adelaide, in Australia. i rent all the tvb series i want to watch in bulk. we usually get the series either at the same time they show it in hong kong or we get it before hand.

Quote Originally Posted by lee_0308
    i'm from Adelaide, in Australia. i rent all the tvb series i want to watch in bulk. we usually get the series either at the same time they show it in hong kong or we get it before hand.
    you are so lucky Lee!! Wonder why they don't send it to the rental shops in Singapore as fast?

Default episode 1

i wonder how it went?? i am dying to know..

u r extremely lucky lee_0308 i must say..please do not give any spoilers anyway.. but based on wot u have said..i still wont mind seeing this..and have utter confidence in this series

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    i wonder how it went?? i am dying to know..

u r extremely lucky lee_0308 i must say..please do not give any spoilers anyway.. but based on wot u have said..i still wont mind seeing this..and have utter confidence in this series
    Hmmm...it's out right? I think I'll be watching it later today, but I never realyl like watching series when only an episode or two is out, it's just not enough
    A dream that really comes true, cannot truly be called a dream.

linghuchong...does your local tvb dealer have stock in ??

i know wot u mean..but its a taster to keep us satisfied for the time being until more dvds roll in ..
    i havent yet checked my local tvb dealer..havent got round to settling in to watch any tv yet ..but i will hibernate in front of tv once i lay my hands on the series

ps..i live in england too
    Last edited by teddybear; 08-15-05 at 03:58 PM.

i know wot u mean..but its a taster to keep us satisfied for the time being until more dvds roll in ..
    i havent yet checked my local tvb dealer..havent got round to settling in to watch any tv yet ..but i will hibernate in front of tv once i lay my hands on the series

erh....just wondering how you guys manage it...I have been getting numbness in my hands and backache when I lie around watching dvds for long periods....really uncomfortable...do you guys get that and how do you deal with it?

I don't want to give up my favourite activity!..

Erm, they have new series but are a tad behing HK TV. I personally don't watch the chinese channel on in Europe aswel, cause I find there shows way too old (at least a year till a series is released on it).
    A dream that really comes true, cannot truly be called a dream.

oh you guys are so lucky! im dying to know how good this series is! by the way, i need some advice. i buy my series in vcd at P50/disc (costs around $1). then last sun when i went there, i found out that they released series in dvd. and it costs cheaper! besides the more portable packaging, each disc costs only P200 (around $35). the dvd version is a compressed version of the vcd, opening song only in 1st ep of every disc, ending song in last ep of every disc (unlike in vcd where the opening & ending songs are always played in every ep) the video & audio quality is just the same as the vcd. i initially decided to buy the dvd coz it's cheaper, but my brother in law said dvds are okay, but if 1 disc is damaged then many eps are damaged as well. unlike in vcd where 1 disc is damaged then only 1 ep will be damaged. so if i were you, will you buy the vcd or the dvd?
    cherrie

This might be a good series...BUT...I think this story will have a very troublesome ending where everyone dies except 1 or 2 major characters live.

I would like to see not because of Joe, Kenix or Ron...I would like to see it because of the story line...

i want to see this because of both reasons, the storyplot and the actors/actresses
    cherrie

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    oh you guys are so lucky! im dying to know how good this series is! by the way, i need some advice. i buy my series in vcd at P50/disc (costs around $1). then last sun when i went there, i found out that they released series in dvd. and it costs cheaper! besides the more portable packaging, each disc costs only P200 (around $35). the dvd version is a compressed version of the vcd, opening song only in 1st ep of every disc, ending song in last ep of every disc (unlike in vcd where the opening & ending songs are always played in every ep) the video & audio quality is just the same as the vcd. i initially decided to buy the dvd coz it's cheaper, but my brother in law said dvds are okay, but if 1 disc is damaged then many eps are damaged as well. unlike in vcd where 1 disc is damaged then only 1 ep will be damaged. so if i were you, will you buy the vcd or the dvd?
    Well the dvd is cheaper so buy that. And its cheaper to replace right?

It's been a long time since I watch an infighting-big-family-coporate-struggle series. I kinda miss this type of series. TVB used to like making these kind of series in the 90's. So, this is a welcoming series to me.

Just watch episode 1-2. Quite good. The in and out fighting has already started. So far, I like Joe's and Ron's character. One for his mysteriousness and competancy, the other for his craziness. Ron's character is like Issac/Lap Man x 10. Issac and Lap Man are both rash people and loves their mothers. Kit (Ron) is way more rasher and 10x more violent and very very protective of his mother. But that makes him a very interesting character to watch.

It's also unusual to see John Chiang playing a conniving character. All the characters I have seen him play are upright ones.

Im looking forward to see this series cos I also miss this kind of series