Page 37 of 216 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787137 ... LastLast

Thread: Wallace Huo (霍建華)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-FsNDWLp/0/M/i-FsNDWLp-M.jpg')..$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-SBDtpcZ/0/M/i-SBDtpcZ-M.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by C-luv-H View Post
    This must be the kiss scene that was in the trailer.
    Why dont they just paired up HG and Wallace for both of the movies... dont need the girls.
    Great idea!

tried to make a short video...

Quote Originally Posted by JunesRain View Post
    tried to make a short video...
    Thanks JunesRain

Actually I think Wallace can do some Kungfu movies...hehe

Quote Originally Posted by tobeme View Post
    Thanks JunesRain

Actually I think Wallace can do some Kungfu movies...hehe
    ah I love his fight style!! Plus the expressions he gave out while fighting are just too cool~

cute~
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l549/JunesRain/000000000000000000000000.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l549/JunesRain/000000000000000.jpg')

is this him? I think it is xD
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l549/JunesRain/3dbf5e45jw1dkbf3eqoedj.jpg')

Oh I thought Karen will turn it into a drama... well the story is kinda short though...

Yeah it was the first novel that I actually finished . The way they described Ye Hua was so oh my god haha
    But I have problem understanding the reason why the title was TWTL...

Tobeme, xiaolong and H.Ge-C.Liu, thanks so much for all the informations ^^
    i think TWTL would actually work better as a drama! even though its not a really long novel, theres still lots of events/info and they would probably have to cut a lot to fit it into a movie and i dont want them to cause its one of my favorite chinese novels that i've read so far! (granted, my experience with chinese novels is not that vast, but still...)
    and yes, Ye Hua was like the perfect man i can totally see HG playing him though!

i think its called TWTL cause supposedly both characters experienced 3 lives/centuries to be together at the end? something like that...

I love this forum as I think the majority of us are open-mined (guess it has to do with most of the people live in different places in the world). In China if you say something in the wrong places (say talking jing/qing stuff in tang tang/walace’s bar or even talking something about Wallace in ruby’s bar) you are asking for troubles. But here basically you can talk about anything…

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    i think TWTL would actually work better as a drama! even though its not a really long novel, theres still lots of events/info and they would probably have to cut a lot to fit it into a movie and i dont want them to cause its one of my favorite chinese novels that i've read so far! (granted, my experience with chinese novels is not that vast, but still...)
    and yes, Ye Hua was like the perfect man i can totally see HG playing him though!

i think its called TWTL cause supposedly both characters experienced 3 lives/centuries to be together at the end? something like that...
    ah i see... ^^

I love this forum as I think the majority of us are open-mined (guess it has to do with most of the people live in different places in the world). In China if you say something in the wrong places (say talking jing/qing stuff in tang tang/walace’s bar or even talking something about Wallace in ruby’s bar) you are asking for troubles. But here basically you can talk about anything…
    Agree! :] I love this forum too <3

check this hahaha so epic!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l549/JunesRain/84521139tw1dk1jsc6idjj.jpg')

In China if you say something in the wrong places (say talking jing/qing stuff in tang tang/walace’s bar or even talking something about Wallace in ruby’s bar) you are asking for troubles. But here basically you can talk about anything…
    Yeah, it's so weird. Wallace's fans in China hate Ruby. Hence Ruby's fans have gotten into some dumb online war with Wallace's fans

But in general, people are great with HG-Wallace, LSS-Wallace, TY-Wallace pairings.

check this hahaha so epic!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l549/JunesRain/84521139tw1dk1jsc6idjj.jpg')
    WHOA hahaha if you combine wallace and HG's genes it would make a really hot guy

Hu Ge can play Ye Hua and Wallace can play Bai Qian/su su, Wallace play Zhugeliang and HG play Huang yue ying there its perfect.....

Hu Ge can play Ye Hua and Wallace can play Bai Qian/su su, Wallace play Zhugeliang and HG play Huang yue ying there its perfect.....
    oh my gee hahahaha~ ouch ouch my stomach's hurt from laughing xDDDDD. I'm imaginning Wallace playing Bai Qian hahahahha~

WHOA hahaha if you combine wallace and HG's genes it would make a really hot guy
    I know right!!

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Yeah, it's so weird. Wallace's fans in China hate Ruby. Hence Ruby's fans have gotten into some dumb online war with Wallace's fans

But in general, people are great with HG-Wallace, LSS-Wallace, TY-Wallace pairings.
    When QSHF started shooting, in fact there was a harmony between QSHF’s book mi, Huo mi and Ruby fans. A thread for QSHF was created and fans from all sides contributed to this thread. For only a few months, more than 7,000 posts were created. However, as the discussions between the differences between the book and the drama intensified, the connection between Ruby fans and book mi has broken down.

As for the serious battle between Huo mi and Ruby fans, it was mostly triggered by an ID who calls “himself” Strawberry Loves the Sky….

Have a look...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-MGqW5x8/0/M/i-MGqW5x8-M.jpg')..$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-7sLczCR/0/M/i-7sLczCR-M.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    Oh thanks i will check it out. U mean u guys made mv based on the book before the movie is out?
    No. Not us. The users on tudou made then. We merely uploaded them onto youtube.
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

haha. Quite a nice photoshop! Agreed-a hot guy would definitely appear from HG and Wallace's genes...

looks like H.Ge-C.Liu has become a Wallace fan...

looks like H.Ge-C.Liu has become a Wallace fan...
    FAN??? I deny that...I was only praising the phtoshop of HG-WH. But as for Wallace himself, I'm not a fan at all(Drgirleam would bang me if she heard this ). I admit his acting skills are quite good (from Rogue Snow, PAL3 and then YZM) but I am not a wallace fan...heheh.

Always a lion and a pepper
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 08-23-11 at 04:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    FAN??? I deny that...I was only praising the phtoshop of HG-WH. But as for Wallace himself, I'm not a fan at all(Drgirleam would bang me if she heard this ). I admit his acting skills are quite good (from Rogue Snow, PAL3 and then YZM) but I am not a wallace fan...heheh.

Always a lion and a pepper
    That's ok as I am not a fan of Hu Ge either, hehe. But I think the 2 are quite cute together. In fact I respect anyone who is a friend of Wallace. The problem is for all the people who work with him have become his friends and no one has ever bad mouth about him (which means I can't be selective ).