Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yan Hua San Yue [Benny Chen Hao Ming, Gao Yuan Yuan, Lu Xing, Hao Lei]

wow!!!Gao Yuan Yaun looks so pretty in this new serie!!!
    Like her picture above!!!Thanks Lady Zhuge!!!
    don't know what i want to do now...

a question i've been wanting to ask but keep forgetting. may i know what relation is kong si zhen to the royal family? they call her zhen ge ge which is the title of a manchurian princess but if so, how can she be betrothed to the late emperor? and the empress dowager is so nasty towards her, suggesting she's not of close blood relation to the royal family?? anyway, there's this episode after she's married to sun yanlin when she says that she's the aunt of kangxi and he's her nephew, so that makes her 1 generation older thn kangxi..but is she referring to her being kangxi's aunt after she becomes the late emperor's concubine or before? maybe she's the daughter of one of the emperor's siblings or cousins etc or she may very well be the late emperor's cousin, but if so is she still considered a princess? and how can she still be betrothed to the late emperor if she is related by blood to him?
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

yuanyuan pics in the series, w benny.
    http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=39842572

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    a question i've been wanting to ask but keep forgetting. may i know what relation is kong si zhen to the royal family?
    Fr wat i noe, Kong Si Zhen's father, Kong You De was a Ming general bt surrender/help d Manchus entered China (similar 2 Wu San Gui). He was given title of 'Southern King' of GuangXi in ShunZhi's time. After her father pass away, Kong Si Zhen was being adopted by d Empress Dowager brought into the palace & given d title of Princess 'He Suo'... supposely she was KangXi's aunt.

Quote Originally Posted by kenixgoh
    Fr wat i noe, Kong Si Zhen's father, Kong You De was a Ming general bt surrender/help d Manchus entered China (similar 2 Wu San Gui). He was given title of 'Southern King' of GuangXi in ShunZhi's time. After her father pass away, Kong Si Zhen was being adopted by d Empress Dowager brought into the palace & given d title of Princess 'He Suo'... supposely she was KangXi's aunt.
    oh..ok i get it now. no wonder when she was married off to guangxi, sun yanling was like "welcome back, our ppl have missed you etc."

Wise Fool

Default soundtrack

I've finished the movie and enjoyed it tho saddened at the death of so many people.

By the way, does anybody have an MP3 soundtrack of the theme song? Or know where to buy the CD?

THanks

Quote Originally Posted by SHARONPANG
    I've finished the movie and enjoyed it tho saddened at the death of so many people.

By the way, does anybody have an MP3 soundtrack of the theme song? Or know where to buy the CD?

THanks

Oh, I do. It`s an MP3 file of the main theme song of Yan Hua San Yue. I`ll send you a private message with it. And those of you who want the link, please send me a private message.

This series currently showing on KTSF at 8:00pm pt...After watching a couple of episodes i got totally hooked on the storyline...I was wondering after General Yanling Sun died, Si-Zhen and Rong Ruo said that when Yi wa died his true feelings were revealed..wut do they mean by that? Sadly some of the english subtitles were cut soo it was pretty confusing. Please explain.

Default Yan Hua San Yue Theme Song

Quote Originally Posted by Qin_Shu_Bao
    Oh, I do. It`s an MP3 file of the main theme song of Yan Hua San Yue. I`ll send you a private message with it. And those of you who want the link, please send me a private message.
    i saw your post and was wondering if u still had the song if so please upload it if you don't mind xD
    Last edited by l i s p; 03-01-07 at 05:04 PM.

This is an interesting cast. I've always thought Lu Xing looked strikingly similar to Benny Chan. Anyone else or is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by wang23
    This is an interesting cast. I've always thought Lu Xing looked strikingly similar to Benny Chan. Anyone else or is it just me?
    yea, I realized some similarities when i compared them

Senior Member invisible_dolphinbay's Avatar

I find it rather annoying that Rong Ruo was able to fall so deeply in love with Sheng Wan in such a short time and for such a stupid reason (if there was any) after what he went through with zheng er. He just totally stopped thinking about her. Strangely, i didn't mind him "betraying" zheng er when he was happily with yu chan (it just seemed right) but with sheng wan, i just found him utterly despicable especially because gao yuan yuan's character seems to only specialize in poetry, fainting and crying.
    dolphin_bay

Quote Originally Posted by invisible_dolphinbay
    I find it rather annoying that Rong Ruo was able to fall so deeply in love with Sheng Wan in such a short time and for such a stupid reason (if there was any) after what he went through with zheng er. He just totally stopped thinking about her. Strangely, i didn't mind him "betraying" zheng er when he was happily with yu chan (it just seemed right) but with sheng wan, i just found him utterly despicable especially because gao yuan yuan's character seems to only specialize in poetry, fainting and crying.
    I dont think he totally forgot abt Si Zhen right after she died. He did live in grief for a year after both Si Zhen and Yu Chan died. But yea, it did seem weird that he did not hesitate before going with Shen Wan especially after showing how he loved Si Zhen and cared for Yu Chan so much. I'm guessing that he got over those 2 women's death after a year and that he's the kind who falls hard in love easily, hence the quick falling for Shen Wan. He did fall for Si Zhen very quickly in the beginning as well.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by invisible_dolphinbay
    yea, the part where Rong Ruo first met Sheng Wan and bought her tears was weird
    they didnt have good chemistry together

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna
    they didnt have good chemistry together
    I agree, i think Benny has better chemistry with Hao Lei (Si Zhen) while GYY looks better with Lu Xing (Kang Xi).

Wise Fool

not really. she was in that place for 10years and someone comes along and tells her he will take her out of that place. she was just touched.