Page 80 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3070717273747576777879808182838485868788 LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 1755

Thread: Thai Series

Quote Originally Posted by ascandaloussin View Post
    well, I do hope that the ending is not going to be like the book, cos that would really piss me off! I like Vicky, but I don't like the sound of the ending. I dont like "Ken got maried with Vicky and took care of Aff as brother and sister".. grrr.. Sorry Vicky dear, i want to see Aff and Ken end up together with a happy ending not having to take of Aff as a sister.. THanks for sharing. I have a sarnworld account too, but honeslty, i am tooo lazy to go in there keep myself up to date with everything.. ahahaha..
    I'm in sarnworld almost everyday, cuz that's where I get all my Thai info from, and I can talk about the latest lakorns...the Badarn Jai wedding and Aom's appearance is this week...I just have to wait for it to get subbed so I can watch it.

I hope they can change the ending too, or at least let Ken and Aff star in another lakorn together with a happy ending...I'm sure he will look good with Aff, from the pictures I've seen, and Ken is just HOT period!!! I just love that man.
    I'm not even Chinese or Thai, but I am obsessed with their TV series. Current obsession: Ken Theeradeth Wonpuapan. He has super good looks and is very talented.

I am not sure which series is "Bard poo tawan" but here are some pictures of Yui...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.geocities.com/mosnyui/yui/profile_yui.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://lh3.ggpht.com/_PYpYC4f_ins/R78I2W1GU0I/AAAAAAAAFSs/76xMJ9vA324/yui+jiranan.jpg')

I think she's very beautiful, just not the best actress! All her roles i've seen her in, she can't act, andcry waaay toooo much!

From what i've heard, Aom and TIk's lakorn is nothing but rumors. In one of his interviews that was translated, he confirm that he isn't taking any jobs with Aom. I also have a very strong feeling that Tik and Ploy Cherman is rumors as well and if it isn't i hope that she isnt n'ek!

Yeah, all the ladies i've seen Ken act with, he looks pretty good with them! I do agree with you, I would not wanna see KEN, AUm and Tik act alongside with the newer and younger girls. I think they are way too good to act with those newbees.

I really wanna see TIk with either Joy S, or Aff.

Yep, she's from Barn Poo Tawan alright...I thought she had no emotion in that lakorn. It wasn't one of Oil's best...then again, he hasn't been in any good ones as of late...but I have a good feeling about the one with Joy S. and Bua. Here's a clip of the lakorn I'm talking about.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OyyeDa7KUc

I believe a lakorn has everything to do with the main actor and actress, they can make or break it with their acting skills and chemistry. Chakrit's been doing okay for himself, I guess...but he's played the same character almost in everything I've seen him in...but I still love him, and even though he's kinda the older generation of lakorn P'eks, he does well with the younger generation N'eks as well as the ones his age. But he's the only one I can say that for. After seeing him with Pinky and Pat, I just can't picture Ken or Tik with those girls, even though Aum is a younger generation P'ek who is really hot right now, I don't see him with those girls either. I think for Ken, the girls like Cherry, Janie, Aff, and Bua, they're all around the same age...I think those girls are good for him...It's crazy that Cherry looks older than Janie, when in reality, Janie is older than Cherry...Ken and Tik look too much man for those younger girls...Aff may be young, but she's mature and sophisticated, so I like her for Ken in Jai Rao. I'm not worried about Ken, he makes the best lakorns, he makes it work for himself, and it just all depends on the women they put him with.
    I'm not even Chinese or Thai, but I am obsessed with their TV series. Current obsession: Ken Theeradeth Wonpuapan. He has super good looks and is very talented.

Quote Originally Posted by L4love View Post
    Ken's gonna have some new lakorns coming out? yay, i can't wait. oh, but waiting for the subs is another thing... =(
    Yeah, hopefully people will sub it...If I could, I would, but I can't, so I have no choice. I'll start a petition if I have to to have someone sub Jai Rao. If only someone was as big of a fan as I am.

Quote Originally Posted by raymond_obsessed View Post
    Oil has another lakorn in the making, Pbop Pee Fah (Kantana), Oil & Yui Jiranan...apparently, it's a remake, the old one was with Nott and Noon...I don't like ghosts lakorns, I made the mistake of watching some when I was younger, and got myself traumatized as an adult...I don't remember what they were, but I remember I was soooooo scared....Like the one about the P'ek that left his pregnant wife to go somewhere, I forget, and his wife dies during childbirth, but no one tells him...She's there when he gets back, and of course she's dead...Or the one where the ghosts or whatever they were would detach their heads from their bodies, so they'd be floating with their spine and intestines...That's why I refuse to watch Nang Bahp even though Aum is in it...
    Oil & Yui? Yes! I actually really like "Barn poo Tawan", I think Yui is a good actress, she was able to pull of both characters really well, one was the weaker girl and the other a professional killer who was just wearing her mask. She was able to distinguish between both characters, which is what I call good acting in my books. She also looked really pretty in that series. Now I really like this couple but I'm hoping they aren't remaking this series, I'm not that fond of "bohp pee fah".

Nang Barb, you should sooo watch, that has to be my favourite Aum Lakorn, it was the series that made me like him, I was never fond of him before that series. You guys may like Aum with Aff, but for me I like Aum better with Khem Rujira. I also like Aum with Benz Porchita, they have good chemistry, well they should they've played in a few series together already.

For me, the series that I'm really looking forward to is "khom fark" with Por Nuttawoot, Noon, Cheer, Cee, Benz and Oh Onichit. An action lakorn, which I'm hoping is similar to "jitsungharn".
    Jessica Hsuan + Louis Koo = Amazing Chemistry!

"มารอยู่ในจิต สวรรค์อยู่ในใจ"
    Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

Quote Originally Posted by Sutisa View Post
    Oil & Yui? Yes! I actually really like "Barn poo Tawan", I think Yui is a good actress, she was able to pull of both characters really well, one was the weaker girl and the other a professional killer who was just wearing her mask. She was able to distinguish between both characters, which is what I call good acting in my books. She also looked really pretty in that series. .
    Yui's character was too weak for my taste, granted, she was in a wheelchair, but she was so sad and miserable half the time...what sucked was how she was able to walk, only to be confined in a wheelchair again. I forgot for a second what you were talking about, but I remember, when she got kidnapped and her friend pretended to be her...

Bie on the cover of OHO magazine. I have no idea what the article is about..

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.magazinedee.com/images/172/3357/OHO2008-06-009_00-001.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.magazinedee.com/member/images/oho/OHO009_003.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.magazinedee.com/member/images/oho/OHO009_002.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.magazinedee.com/member/images/oho/OHO009_001.jpg')
    OMFG!!! BIE IS SO FREAKING HOT...THANK YOU SO MUCH..
    EY BY THE WAY...WHAT OTHER LAKORNS DID BIE DO BESIDES
    HUA JAI SILA
    AND
    ROY ADEED HUNG RUK
    LAKORNS BECOME LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by xiangfeng05 View Post
    OMFG!!! BIE IS SO FREAKING HOT...THANK YOU SO MUCH..
    EY BY THE WAY...WHAT OTHER LAKORNS DID BIE DO BESIDES
    HUA JAI SILA
    AND
    ROY ADEED HUNG RUK
    None, he has a sitcom with R the star and he's also in a stage play, but if you are talking about lakorn, those are the only two. maybe he'll star in another lakorn soon! I do miss seeing his half smiles!
    A WISE PERSON IS SOMEONE WHO IS BRIDGING THE GAP,
    NOT SOMEONE WHO IS STANDING ON THE OTHER
    END OF THIS GAP

Quote Originally Posted by Sutisa View Post
    Oil & Yui? Yes! I actually really like "Barn poo Tawan", I think Yui is a good actress, she was able to pull of both characters really well, one was the weaker girl and the other a professional killer who was just wearing her mask. She was able to distinguish between both characters, which is what I call good acting in my books. She also looked really pretty in that series. Now I really like this couple but I'm hoping they aren't remaking this series, I'm not that fond of "bohp pee fah".

Nang Barb, you should sooo watch, that has to be my favourite Aum Lakorn, it was the series that made me like him, I was never fond of him before that series. You guys may like Aum with Aff, but for me I like Aum better with Khem Rujira. I also like Aum with Benz Porchita, they have good chemistry, well they should they've played in a few series together already.

For me, the series that I'm really looking forward to is "khom fark" with Por Nuttawoot, Noon, Cheer, Cee, Benz and Oh Onichit. An action lakorn, which I'm hoping is similar to "jitsungharn".

I miss you Sutisa! Haven't seen you in here for a while now!

I will watch Nang Barb some day soon.. ahahaha.. just b/c i love Aum so very much! What role does Ae play??? I saw the preview, and notice she was in this series also.. can you give me a brief summary of this series?? please!
    END OF THIS GAP

Yeah, hopefully people will sub it...If I could, I would, but I can't, so I have no choice. I'll start a petition if I have to to have someone sub Jai Rao. If only someone was as big of a fan as I am.
    I believe Wishbone is subbing this lakorn, it's in her future project list!

Yep, she's from Barn Poo Tawan alright...I thought she had no emotion in that lakorn. It wasn't one of Oil's best...then again, he hasn't been in any good ones as of late...but I have a good feeling about the one with Joy S. and Bua. Here's a clip of the lakorn I'm talking about.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OyyeDa7KUc

I believe a lakorn has everything to do with the main actor and actress, they can make or break it with their acting skills and chemistry. Chakrit's been doing okay for himself, I guess...but he's played the same character almost in everything I've seen him in...but I still love him, and even though he's kinda the older generation of lakorn P'eks, he does well with the younger generation N'eks as well as the ones his age. But he's the only one I can say that for. After seeing him with Pinky and Pat, I just can't picture Ken or Tik with those girls, even though Aum is a younger generation P'ek who is really hot right now, I don't see him with those girls either. I think for Ken, the girls like Cherry, Janie, Aff, and Bua, they're all around the same age...I think those girls are good for him...It's crazy that Cherry looks older than Janie, when in reality, Janie is older than Cherry...Ken and Tik look too much man for those younger girls...Aff may be young, but she's mature and sophisticated, so I like her for Ken in Jai Rao. I'm not worried about Ken, he makes the best lakorns, he makes it work for himself, and it just all depends on the women they put him with.
    Well Aum may be younger but to me he isn't! i've seen him for the very first time back in 1999 in "Tan Chai Nai Sai Mok" and his acting skills are awesome! He can play in his roles so very well and on top of that he's super handsome! I need to find Tan Chai Nai Sai Mok so i can rewatch it! it's such an old series, that I cant seem to find it anywhere.

When i saw Cherry for the first time (in Kah tah pee), i thought she was older than tik, but shes way younger. I do agree, Aff may be young, but she does so well as an actress, that she beats her age! Tik may be older, but still super handsome and can still be the perfect p'ek!

I'm in sarnworld almost everyday, cuz that's where I get all my Thai info from, and I can talk about the latest lakorns...the Badarn Jai wedding and Aom's appearance is this week...I just have to wait for it to get subbed so I can watch it.

I hope they can change the ending too, or at least let Ken and Aff star in another lakorn together with a happy ending...I'm sure he will look good with Aff, from the pictures I've seen, and Ken is just HOT period!!! I just love that man.
    I think i've only post like 10 replies in Sarnworld. I go inthere every now and then, but i just don't reply or anything. There's way to much to read, i can't keep track of it.

Grrr I want to shoot Aom so very much right now!Shes clearly so freaken evil! grr, and Tor is sooo goodness, theres no word to discrib him at the moment! so stupid! dude, your love is dead, get over it! oka i know it's not that easy, but dude's married now, why the heck is he still talking to the ashes of his dead gf, on his wedding night, and believes everything evil Aom says, and not listen to his wife! i am so very mad at tor right now! I want to just whack Tor in the head and then go to Aom and whack her even more times! ahahahhah
    END OF THIS GAP

I believe Wishbone is subbing this lakorn, it's in her future project list!

Well Aum may be younger but to me he isn't! i've seen him for the very first time back in 1999 in "Tan Chai Nai Sai Mok" and his acting skills are awesome! He can play in his roles so very well and on top of that he's super handsome! I need to find Tan Chai Nai Sai Mok so i can rewatch it! it's such an old series, that I cant seem to find it anywhere.

When i saw Cherry for the first time (in Kah tah pee), i thought she was older than tik, but shes way younger. I do agree, Aff may be young, but she does so well as an actress, that she beats her age! Tik may be older, but still super handsome and can still be the perfect p'ek!

I think i've only post like 10 replies in Sarnworld. I go inthere every now and then, but i just don't reply or anything. There's way to much to read, i can't keep track of it.

Grrr I want to shoot Aom so very much right now!Shes clearly so freaken evil! grr, and Tor is sooo goodness, theres no word to discrib him at the moment! so stupid! dude, your love is dead, get over it! oka i know it's not that easy, but dude's married now, why the heck is he still talking to the ashes of his dead gf, on his wedding night, and believes everything evil Aom says, and not listen to his wife! i am so very mad at tor right now! I want to just whack Tor in the head and then go to Aom and whack her even more times! ahahahhah
    Yeah, I though Cherry was Tik's age too...sucks for her that she has such an old face...I thought she was way older than Aum in Rai Rissaya, but she's Aff's age...If Aff can be in a lakorn with Ken, she can be in one with Tik. I'd like to see them both with Donut, they should give the girl more N'ek roles, she's pretty and talented enough.

I can't stand BJ right now, it's all making me so mad. But glad to see that everyone is trying to help the couple, even Pae, and he doesn't really like Tor...but he's doing it cuz he loves his sister.

Tor has been a jerk, and I think he kinda sees Aom's presence as his second chance with Aeuy in a way. Of course he'd believe the girl that looks exactly like his dead fiance over a little girl he doesn't really know, and she plays the whole innocent act very well. In Perng's case, she is innocent, but she stands up to Tor, she can talk back to him, it's in her personality and history with him for her to be that way, but Tor is too dumb to realize it. He's always seen her as meddlesome, and letting Mit be all up in her business and such. So, of course when Aom puts stuff in his head, he's gonna believe it, since he doesn't really love Perng anyways. I thought it was dumb too how he's so hung up on his fiance, but to me, it seems it's because of guilt, not out of love. He thinks he's the cause of her death, so he feels guilty, I don't think he's still in love with her. Plus, he's the most prideful and stubborn guy I've ever seen, talk about Kawee, but at least the guy had a weird way of showing Narin his feelings...and she was the center of his world, whether he knew it or not. I don't want to watch how bad it's gonna get either...I saw a behind the scenes clip of Aom falling into the ocean, when she tagged along with Perng and Tor on the boat...I have a feeling she's gonna say Perng pushed her or something. But I hope that he pushes Perng away and has to chase after her like in the old one...Everyone was hiding her from Tor, and he had to try really hard to redeem himself. I hope they do the same in this one, after how he's treated her so far, he deserves to be treated badly too...I wouldn't take a man like that back so easily. I'd be like, "What happened to starting a new life together? Now I'm gonna start a new one without you!" Make it all lakorn dramatic and stuff.

Yeah, I though Cherry was Tik's age too...sucks for her that she has such an old face...I thought she was way older than Aum in Rai Rissaya, but she's Aff's age...If Aff can be in a lakorn with Ken, she can be in one with Tik. I'd like to see them both with Donut, they should give the girl more N'ek roles, she's pretty and talented enough.

I can't stand BJ right now, it's all making me so mad. But glad to see that everyone is trying to help the couple, even Pae, and he doesn't really like Tor...but he's doing it cuz he loves his sister.

Tor has been a jerk, and I think he kinda sees Aom's presence as his second chance with Aeuy in a way. Of course he'd believe the girl that looks exactly like his dead fiance over a little girl he doesn't really know, and she plays the whole innocent act very well. In Perng's case, she is innocent, but she stands up to Tor, she can talk back to him, it's in her personality and history with him for her to be that way, but Tor is too dumb to realize it. He's always seen her as meddlesome, and letting Mit be all up in her business and such. So, of course when Aom puts stuff in his head, he's gonna believe it, since he doesn't really love Perng anyways. I thought it was dumb too how he's so hung up on his fiance, but to me, it seems it's because of guilt, not out of love. He thinks he's the cause of her death, so he feels guilty, I don't think he's still in love with her. Plus, he's the most prideful and stubborn guy I've ever seen, talk about Kawee, but at least the guy had a weird way of showing Narin his feelings...and she was the center of his world, whether he knew it or not. I don't want to watch how bad it's gonna get either...I saw a behind the scenes clip of Aom falling into the ocean, when she tagged along with Perng and Tor on the boat...I have a feeling she's gonna say Perng pushed her or something. But I hope that he pushes Perng away and has to chase after her like in the old one...Everyone was hiding her from Tor, and he had to try really hard to redeem himself. I hope they do the same in this one, after how he's treated her so far, he deserves to be treated badly too...I wouldn't take a man like that back so easily. I'd be like, "What happened to starting a new life together? Now I'm gonna start a new one without you!" Make it all lakorn dramatic and stuff.
    I did too, I thought Cherry was Tik's age until I found out that she was way younger. I would love to see Aff and Tik together. she's very pretty and very talented. There is something about her that jsut makes her so very cute.

I want to kick Tor in the balls! he's getting me soooo mad! I had not been this mad at a p'ek for ages! Gosh darn that stupid dummy! and Aom, that evil no good for nothing evil witch! grr her. But Tor is just paving the way for Aom to be evil! I hope Perng finally start playing payback to Tor and Aom for their evilness!! I can't believe Tor! I hope he gets all that he deserves after all that he had done to Perng! And I hope Aom get it 10x more!
    END OF THIS GAP

okay ladies, i need serious help.
    for the life of me i can not remember who was the main guy in mae nark phrakanong with namfon kullanat!
    i've tried to search for it online but was unsuccessful. i need help before i go crazy.
    please someone tell me who it is! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and OMFGGGGGG dong bang shin ki is on the OHO magazine!!!!! i see my boyfriend jaejoong! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    for the life of me i can not remember who was the main guy in mae nark phrakanong with namfon kullanat!
    i've tried to search for it online but was unsuccessful. i need help before i go crazy.
    I know the other ladies can help you...I don't have an open mind when it comes to lakorns, if Ken, Aum, Tik, Oil, Num, Johnny, Willy aren't in it, then I wouldn't know.

I am useless right now.. FIrst i thought it was Pete and Namfon, but I remembered that it was Aum and Pete.. I remember watching all the different versions, but I honestly can't remember who the p'ek with Namfon is. Sorry. I'll try to find out and if i do, i'll let you know. ahahaha, lets see how long it's going to take me to find out.

Why do you need his name for??

Have you been watching any lakorn lately? or are you still in your korean mood??
    END OF THIS GAP

and OMFGGGGGG dong bang shin ki is on the OHO magazine!!!!! i see my boyfriend jaejoong! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
    ahahaha your soo funny! wow nevermind, i see you're still deep in your korean mood..
    END OF THIS GAP

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://navigatortiktun.com/phpBB3/download/file.php?id=342&sid=f9f4ada871119182583c30333838d2 e8')

DROOOOOLSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! I got this from Tik's fan club forumn!!! It's his real handwritting, wow, I am so excited just to see his hand writing. ahaha he writes like a girl.. lol..

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://navigatortiktun.com/phpBB3/download/file.php?id=343&sid=f9f4ada871119182583c30333838d2 e8')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://navigatortiktun.com/phpBB3/download/file.php?id=375')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://navigatortiktun.com/phpBB3/download/file.php?id=344')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://navigatortiktun.com/phpBB3/download/file.php?id=372')
    END OF THIS GAP

I miss you Sutisa! Haven't seen you in here for a while now!

I will watch Nang Barb some day soon.. ahahaha.. just b/c i love Aum so very much! What role does Ae play??? I saw the preview, and notice she was in this series also.. can you give me a brief summary of this series?? please!
    Ae plays the younger sis of Benz.

Raymond_obsessed

Here is a little cutout from the interview with Tik on March 3 which he had confirm that he is not going to be working on any lakorn.. I got it from Aeah from naigator tik tun..

P’Tik – ‘…the news on the Brahmalikit series, and the series that I and P’Macha costarring – nothing/ no grounds krub, right now I only play Love Rhythm krub’

Note: rumor 1- The ‘Brahmalikit’ (destiny) lakorn came from exact and some webborads which said Tik will pair up Pe Aom. Rumor 2 – Tik and Pe Macha in ‘Bunthuk Prisana’ (the mystery diary) also came from exact and some webboards last year. But I never heard about Ploy for this series. There were many rumors for lakorn with Aum (Ch 7) and with Bee (exact) and more, I can't recall all of these
    END OF THIS GAP

Quote Originally Posted by SKYLINE GT-R 32 View Post
    Ae plays the younger sis of Benz.

Thanks Skyline gt-r 32... What is this series about anyways? a short summary please.

I haven't seen you in here for a very long time too.. have you been watching any lakorns lately?
    END OF THIS GAP