Page 62 of 88 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1755

Thread: Thai Series

Quote Originally Posted by Sutisa View Post
    MELB as in Melbourne, Australia.

If you want to buy Shutter with English subtitles, you're better off buying it at a Chinese store which sells all Asian movies and not through Thai Websites cas the Thai copies don't come with English subtitles. Thats how I found mine.

Ananda's played in a few lakorns before, though his lakorns aren't very popular cas they aren't mainstream enough (aired on ch9/ITV) which is probably why you've never heard of them, but at the moment he is the like the most popular guy for movies, all the producers want him in there movies. The guys not very handsome like Tik J, but his got sex appeal, theres just something about him.

Yeah I was pretty scared after I watched Shutter, couldn't take a photo for awhile and when my neck hurt *shiver* that last scene in the hospital freaked me right out. You know what, I'd probably watch the American version just to compare and see if they've changed anything and see if the effect is the same or not.
    Australia.. interesting.. how is it over there?? Dand you are soo lucky, you get all these big shot Thai singers visiting and doing concerts! I dotn think i've never recall anyone here to do a concert! sucks for us! I would love to go to a Thai concert! Take some pictures and post them up for us if you do go to the concerts!!!

You know what, im not sure which website i had went to, but i saw it there and yes with english subtitles.. I think it was in yesasia.com.. Man i so wish yesasia.com would start selling thai series with subbs too even if they are a little expensive! I've never seen Ananda in any series, im not too sure if i wnat to check them out! Yeah i think the only ITV i've ever seen was this Pepper and Ann's lastest series together... Theres something about him, that really gets my attention, he's not hot nor handsome, but he's got this look that makes him attractive.

I dont know about watching the american version.. I honestly dont like the fact that American always ends up doing a whole entire story line to their remakes, and most time, it doens't make much sense. My cousins mom told me that that can really happen in real life if you treated someone extremely badly they will come back after they pass and be a burden on you. I was also told that soemthing similar to that had happened to a friend of mines father. scary!!!!
    A WISE PERSON IS SOMEONE WHO IS BRIDGING THE GAP,
    NOT SOMEONE WHO IS STANDING ON THE OTHER
    END OF THIS GAP

By the way.. Have anyone seen this series??

"King Kaew Kar Fark" Starring Pat and Por from ch3... The girl in this series is soo adorable!!!! She's soo cute, the guy isnt that handsome, although i do think the other guy is handsome(p'ek's exGF's brother, the same guy in Kah tah pee, tik's friend), i've only seen a little part of the first episode, it looks interesting, but im still a little iffy about it.. What is this series suppose to be about???

and then i had also saw a link for a series with the same title also by ch3.. but starring Joy Siriluk and Ryan jett... Im confused now!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaRb2T0yY9w
    END OF THIS GAP

Quote Originally Posted by ascandaloussin View Post
    By the way.. Have anyone seen this series??

"King Kaew Kar Fark" Starring Pat and Por from ch3... The girl in this series is soo adorable!!!! She's soo cute, the guy isnt that handsome, although i do think the other guy is handsome(p'ek's exGF's brother, the same guy in Kah tah pee, tik's friend), i've only seen a little part of the first episode, it looks interesting, but im still a little iffy about it.. What is this series suppose to be about???

and then i had also saw a link for a series with the same title also by ch3.. but starring Joy Siriluk and Ryan jett... Im confused now!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaRb2T0yY9w
    Joy Siriluk was suppose to star in this lakorn, but there was a conflict between her company, boyfriend, and the producer of the lakorn. Joy has a company that cuts and edits lakorns. She's done a few of them already and her boyfriend works for her too. When the conflict happened Joy was kinda 'dropped' from this lakorn, plus from Channel 3, cause her contract expired. Joy is now a free agent, she's currently starring in a lakorn or two for Channel 7.

That's the reason why I kinda refuse to watch this lakorn. Joy is one of my fave actress. I felt that she was not served justice and got dropped. I understand that they can have problems with he company but why drop her? There was no problem in her work, she even gave a press conference that she was being treated unfairly. She didn't care if they didn't use her company to cut and edit the lakorn, but why'd they have to drop her, she said.

I know the storyline is good. I've read the summary already back when I thought Joy was going to be in it. It'll take me a while to watch this one, cause I'm gonna have to forget about the drama behind it first.
    Last edited by GuGu; 03-03-08 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    Joy Siriluk was suppose to star in this lakorn, but there was a conflict between her company, boyfriend, and the producer of the lakorn. Joy has a company that cuts and edits lakorns. She's done a few of them already and her boyfriend works for her too. When the conflict happened Joy was kinda 'dropped' from this lakorn, plus from Channel 3, cause her contract expired. Joy is now a free agent, she's currently starring in a lakorn or two for Channel 7.

That's the reason why I kinda refuse to watch this lakorn. Joy is one of my fave actress. I felt that she was not served justice and got dropped. I understand that they can have problems with he company but why drop her? There was no problem in her work, she even gave a press conference that she was being treated unfairly. She didn't care if they didn't use her company to cut and edit the lakorn, but why'd they have to drop her, she said.

I know the storyline is good. I've read the summary already back when I thought Joy was going to be in it. It'll take me a while to watch this one, cause I'm gonna have to forget about the drama behind it first.
    I know i love Joy too! Gosh i dont recall not liking any of the series Joy plays in that i've seen! She is as well one of my favorite actresses!!! I dont know if its only me or not, but there are times when she looks a little like Kob, and at times like Tia, and at times like Nok(the singer from RS)..

Yeah i could tell that Joy is higly successful!! That is awesome, that she have her own lakorn edit company! So who is joy dating?? and how old is she now?? isn't she in her late 20's??

Man, I think Joy would do such a good job if she wasn't dropped! goodness that sucks! I like Joy and it really sucked that she is dropped in making this series.. So that means Ryan Jett was dropped as well?? i didnt see him in the opening of the series..

If you dont mind, what is the series about?? I've only seen the first s20 or so minutes of it... Looks int eresting, but the p'ek is not handsome enough to catch my attention to watch it!!!

I can't wait to see Joy in a Ch 7 lakorn! You know they got few of the bests actors within that Ch. I hope she gets pair with someone exciting.. I'll be looking forward to seeing Joy on screen again! By the way, do you have a copy of Samee ngern Por?? if so can you somehow upload it for me if im not asking for too much?? i really wanna rewatch that series..

I also read on Nevigator that there is a rumor going on about Exact signing Tik and Aom on another lakorn together.. Fingers cross although i would wish he gets pair up with someone different although i do love them together!!!
    END OF THIS GAP

I know i love Joy too! Gosh i dont recall not liking any of the series Joy plays in that i've seen! She is as well one of my favorite actresses!!! I dont know if its only me or not, but there are times when she looks a little like Kob, and at times like Tia, and at times like Nok(the singer from RS)..
    I loved all of Joy's lakorn EXCEPT 'samee ngern paun'. That was the absolute worse lakorn for me. I couldn't stand it! I hate it when the guy has no power whatsoever! He was being 'bought' and that really bugged me. I like their first lakorn 'Samee'. Pol and Joy were excellent in that one. If you haven't seen these two, you should watch 'Samee' instead of 'Samee Ngern Paun'. Trust me you'll love 'Samee'.

Yeah i could tell that Joy is higly successful!! That is awesome, that she have her own lakorn edit company! So who is joy dating?? and how old is she now?? isn't she in her late 20's??
    She spent her time at her company and became a country singer that is why she wasn't in a lot of lakorns during a period of time. And her boyfriend imo is not that great looking. But I guess they love each other. I'll try to see if I can find a pic of them. Which is hard cause they don't take pics together often.

Man, I think Joy would do such a good job if she wasn't dropped! goodness that sucks! I like Joy and it really sucked that she is dropped in making this series.. So that means Ryan Jett was dropped as well?? i didnt see him in the opening of the series..

If you dont mind, what is the series about?? I've only seen the first s20 or so minutes of it... Looks int eresting, but the p'ek is not handsome enough to catch my attention to watch it!!!
    I'll try to post a review I wrote for another site when the site comes back up. Right now it's down. But it's the typical twin nang aik. One that's really well mannered that won't fight back and one that's really hot tempered and won't let anyone look down on her. And I guess they replaced Ryan with that other guy.. argh I can't think of his name right now. But they kept Por Thrisadee as the main lead.

I can't wait to see Joy in a Ch 7 lakorn! You know they got few of the bests actors within that Ch. I hope she gets pair with someone exciting.. I'll be looking forward to seeing Joy on screen again! By the way, do you have a copy of Samee ngern Por?? if so can you somehow upload it for me if im not asking for too much?? i really wanna rewatch that series..
    I heard Joy took a role that was once offered to Kob S. But both Joy and Kob had no problems with it. Kob said herself that she was too busy and Joy said she read the role and was glad it was offered to her. The media was just trying to create drama that Joy was gonna go take over Kob's place.

Like I said, if you haven't seen 'Samee' I suggest/recommend this lakorn first. It was the best Joy lakorn!

I also read on Nevigator that there is a rumor going on about Exact signing Tik and Aom on another lakorn together.. Fingers cross although i would wish he gets pair up with someone different although i do love them together!!!

I hate Aom Piyada. Don't ask me why, I just hate her. Just like how I hate Jessica H. *hides before Sutisa rips me apart*

I loved all of Joy's lakorn EXCEPT 'samee ngern paun'. That was the absolute worse lakorn for me. I couldn't stand it! I hate it when the guy has no power whatsoever! He was being 'bought' and that really bugged me. I like their first lakorn 'Samee'. Pol and Joy were excellent in that one. If you haven't seen these two, you should watch 'Samee' instead of 'Samee Ngern Paun'. Trust me you'll love 'Samee'.

She spent her time at her company and became a country singer that is why she wasn't in a lot of lakorns during a period of time. And her boyfriend imo is not that great looking. But I guess they love each other. I'll try to see if I can find a pic of them. Which is hard cause they don't take pics together often.

I'll try to post a review I wrote for another site when the site comes back up. Right now it's down. But it's the typical twin nang aik. One that's really well mannered that won't fight back and one that's really hot tempered and won't let anyone look down on her. And I guess they replaced Ryan with that other guy.. argh I can't think of his name right now. But they kept Por Thrisadee as the main lead.

I heard Joy took a role that was once offered to Kob S. But both Joy and Kob had no problems with it. Kob said herself that she was too busy and Joy said she read the role and was glad it was offered to her. The media was just trying to create drama that Joy was gonna go take over Kob's place.

Like I said, if you haven't seen 'Samee' I suggest/recommend this lakorn first. It was the best Joy lakorn!

I hate Aom Piyada. Don't ask me why, I just hate her. Just like how I hate Jessica H. *hides before Sutisa rips me apart*
    sound's like someone haven't been reading some posts that had been posted up! ahahhaa.. I've seen both, in fact i had both, but somehow i lost "Samee Ngern Pon" and i really wanna rewatch it!!! I've watch these two series over 100 times since i've bought it few years back! I really like Samee, but b/c i still have it i really dont want to rewatch it, I dont have "Samee Ngern Pon" anymore (i think someone borrowed it and never returned it), i ran across the opening of the series, and i have a erge to watch it.. lol.. Just like when someone has the erge to eat sour fruite.. lol..

There is one series that i know for a fact i havent seen from Joy.. The cover looked weird so i decided not to rent it (few years back) and i have no absolute idea the title or who the guy is.. But all i know is Joy looks like a stage performer in the cover... I became a big Joy fan after the series she played with Willy was aired. Forgot her name in the series and i have no idea what is the title, but the one where Joy was first a orphane and was abused by a classmate and her principle, but they all became friends and close afterward. Joy found a job under Willy's roof as a teacher to his niece in Burma. That was the first series i saw of joy and i just started liking her since! and i believe it was this series that got me hooked on Lakorns..

I knew Joy was a singer.. I had a vdo of a concert that Joy was a part of, it was some Grammy collaboration.. (who knows what had happened to the concert since it was over 10 years ago)

yes post some pictures up so i can see how her boyfriend looks like.. I thought she was the most prettiest Thai actress at one point, and she still is a beautiful actress!!!

Well I hope Joy is able to really work on this series!! I hope to see her on screen soon! i havent seen her in a while! I was tempting to watch the series she was in with Aum, but i've been soo busy and wasn't it you who said it wasn't all that? well i decided not to watch it! I hope she gets pair up with someone good and handsome!

Please please please, when you can, do post the summary of the lakorn for me so i can decide if i should continue the series or not! are they actual twins or not?? cos i saw the tough one was from the ocean side, and the innocent one was a daughter of the house, but treated as a servant, b/c her mother was a murderer?? thats all i got from what i've seen so far.. are they actual twins separated at birth or are they just looks alike?

ahahahaha.. I like Aom, but she's not a favorite! I really honestly would love to see Tik pair up with someone else. I've seen enough of Tik and Aom. Tik's been gone from Lakorn for so long, i really want to see him with someone else..
    Last edited by ascandaloussin; 03-03-08 at 09:29 PM.
    END OF THIS GAP

I found it... its

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgC8s...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtaN-...eature=related

"Ruk Diew Kong Jenjira" with willy and Joy.. This was the series that had made me fall in love with Lakorn when i was a little kid..ahaha in fact when i was what 11 yrs old?? ahahhaa I've been watching Lakorn ever since..

hard to believe, everyone was soo young in this series!!!
    END OF THIS GAP

Ey ascandaloussin do you noe the hmong title to Hua Jai Sila?
    sorry to keep on bothering you

but does anyone know what other good lakorn is going to or is already broadcasting? all i am watching right now is kob and stephen's lakorn
    LAKORNS BECOME LIFE

Not sure if you guys know this url yet,
    You can watch TV playback dated back for one month for ch 3,5 and 9

http://tv.ku.ac.th/

and this one for playback
    http://tv.ku.ac.th/playback.php

(click save target as on your preferred channel and open it via window media player)

Hope this would help
    Where conciousness collasped

Australia.. interesting.. how is it over there?? Dand you are soo lucky, you get all these big shot Thai singers visiting and doing concerts! I dotn think i've never recall anyone here to do a concert! sucks for us! I would love to go to a Thai concert! Take some pictures and post them up for us if you do go to the concerts!!!
    One concert I would love to go to is a Carabao concert, I've seen some of there past concerts and they look really fun, they have a huge following and lots of "farang" really like them. Yeah there is a guy here who likes to organise these thai artist concerts, and they are heaps of fun, I've seen Potato, Blackhead, Thaitanium, Thai Tanawoot, Briohny, Jay Jetrin in concert here, though I missed out on going to the Clash concert. And I'm hoping that Bodyslam will be next after Endorphine.

Talking about Concerts, has anyone seen the A-Time vs AF concert, if you haven't watch it! It's really good, its so funny, I love A-time Dj's (eg. Dj Aom Sunisa & Dj Gai Samapol), they are hilarious, there jokes are so cruel and harsh but yet so funny. Gugu, you can't miss this one, I guarantee you its really good. I mean come on, Aom imitates Mai Jareounburak, she dances and sings and is actually looking pretty sexy for her. And you can't miss the part where she pulls her fake silicone breast from her top and throws it! hahahaha I was in stitches. Hmm when did Thai Deejays get so handsome???

Aom singing Mai's song at A-time vs AF reality concert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgVf8bixsSg

Yeah I felt that was so unfair what Ch3 did to Joy, I mean she had already started filming, if the production had been in its early stages where nothing was quite confirmed yet, then thats one thing but here production had already begun. And just because she came out and asked for fairness, all the other production companies in Ch3 didn't want to have anything to do with her so she really had no choice but to come to Ch7. Well I like her netherless, and glad to see that her first lakorn with ch7 is with Oil tana. This incident kind of reminds me of Pok Piyatida and when she came to Ch7, different reason but kind of similar in a way. Its really a loss for Ch3 cas both Joy & Pok are 2 of ch3 top rated actresses who had star power and can pull in audiences.
    Last edited by Sutisa; 03-04-08 at 09:08 AM.
    Jessica Hsuan + Louis Koo = Amazing Chemistry!

"มารอยู่ในจิต สวรรค์อยู่ในใจ"
    Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

I hate Aom Piyada. Don't ask me why, I just hate her. Just like how I hate Jessica H. *hides before Sutisa rips me apart*:(
    yeah you better hide pretty well and quickly, otherwise I'll be like that ghost in the Shutter movie we've just been discussing! On your back, haunting you for the rest of your life!

Actually you not liking her doesn't faze me, I probably don't like some of your faves either, and I'm not exactly a young immature little girl who can't bear to read or hear others not liking there fave artist, as long as you don't go posting rude indecent crap, we have no problem. Plus you get credit for liking Aom Sunisa.
    Jessica Hsuan + Louis Koo = Amazing Chemistry!

"มารอยู่ในจิต สวรรค์อยู่ในใจ"
    Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

Quote Originally Posted by xiangfeng05 View Post
    Ey ascandaloussin do you noe the hmong title to Hua Jai Sila?
    sorry to keep on bothering you

but does anyone know what other good lakorn is going to or is already broadcasting? all i am watching right now is kob and stephen's lakorn
    The Hmong Title to "Hua Jai Sila" is "Kev Hlub yog txoj sia"

But i think there are two dubbers who are dubbing this series.. b/c the series with this title is only 3 episode long, and the one my cousin has is 8 episodes long two hours each, so i'll find out the other title and i'll let you know, but for the time being, this is one of the titles.. I wonder who are the two translaters.. If its TnT, im not going to even bother, cause thier voices sucks butt!! But i'll be sure to find out for you!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.loojceebentertainment.com/images/movie/thai/kevhlubyogtxojsia.gif')
    END OF THIS GAP

Quote Originally Posted by heangsure View Post
    Not sure if you guys know this url yet,
    You can watch TV playback dated back for one month for ch 3,5 and 9

http://tv.ku.ac.th/

and this one for playback
    http://tv.ku.ac.th/playback.php

(click save target as on your preferred channel and open it via window media player)

Hope this would help
    Thanks for the websites i'll check it out when i have time!!!

One concert I would love to go to is a Carabao concert, I've seen some of there past concerts and they look really fun, they have a huge following and lots of "farang" really like them. Yeah there is a guy here who likes to organise these thai artist concerts, and they are heaps of fun, I've seen Potato, Blackhead, Thaitanium, Thai Tanawoot, Briohny, Jay Jetrin in concert here, though I missed out on going to the Clash concert. And I'm hoping that Bodyslam will be next after Endorphine.

Yeah I felt that was so unfair what Ch3 did to Joy, I mean she had already started filming, if the production had been in its early stages where nothing was quite confirmed yet, then thats one thing but here production had already begun. And just because she came out and asked for fairness, all the other production companies in Ch3 didn't want to have anything to do with her so she really had no choice but to come to Ch7. Well I like her netherless, and glad to see that her first lakorn with ch7 is with Oil tana. This incident kind of reminds me of Pok Piyatida and when she came to Ch7, different reason but kind of similar in a way. Its really a loss for Ch3 cas both Joy & Pok are 2 of ch3 top rated actresses who had star power and can pull in audiences.

You're soo lucky! I would love to see them in concert! If only Raptors would come together for one more concert and here in the united states i would die happy! I dont think there is ever a Thai concert here in the united states, sucks for us! I dont mind buying the tickets to go..

yeah! thanks for the awesome news! Oil and Joy together for Joy's first Ch 7 lakorn! awww im excited now! Two of my most favorite actor and actress pair up together! that is great news! well please keep me posted on this news.. Now i am excited and got something great to look forward too! yes!! i agree, its a lost on ch 3's part! joy's an awesome actress, now they lost her, oh well to them! ahahaha..
    END OF THIS GAP

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/407/plengfranceyn3.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://61.90.201.59/Ch7/Entertain/Music/7seeconcert/080303/7concert080351-285_080303203721.jpg')

Noon and Cee in "Pleng Din Klin Dao".. humm.. interesting..
    Last edited by ascandaloussin; 03-04-08 at 02:40 PM.
    END OF THIS GAP

yeah you better hide pretty well and quickly, otherwise I'll be like that ghost in the Shutter movie we've just been discussing! On your back, haunting you for the rest of your life!

Actually you not liking her doesn't faze me, I probably don't like some of your faves either, and I'm not exactly a young immature little girl who can't bear to read or hear others not liking there fave artist, as long as you don't go posting rude indecent crap, we have no problem. Plus you get credit for liking Aom Sunisa.
    hehehe I don't care about Jessica so I wouldn't go looking for indecent news of hers. That's the thing with me, if I don't like someone I don't bother with them. Well there are times when someone tells me a bizzarre story and I have to find out, but that hasn't happened in Jessica's case yet.

And talking about Aom Sunisa, I was singing karaokes of her old songs and it brought back so much memories last night. I ended up calling my old friend in Thailand just to see how things were going. Boy, she was shocked caused I haven't called her in like 2 years.

haha! man... you guys have the ball rolling fast... thanks for all of the info that has been going on in you guys posts....

sutisa... thanks for the recommendation on da endorfine.... she has the look... and the voice... she rocks... she is one of my favorite now... =)

ok... thanks to ascandaloussin recommendation on samee... i have been watching it over the weekend... it has a slow start for me... but after the wedding... things are really picking up.... omg... 4 guys, including pha-ek are after her... for her love... =) and 2 girls are also after her cose they think that she tooks their lovers... omg... i wonder how she gona fend for herself... haha! more drama and actions for us to watch...
    poor nan-ek... in reality all she wants is to be left alone... nan-ek is really pretty... she will be even more pretty if she did not have the curly hair.... which make her look a little more mature.... the pha-ek is handsome... but can't still detrone chakrit....

i wonder if i am ever gona find a pha-ek thai who is gona be able to detrone chakrit...

tik didn't do it... (it was good only while it last)
    num didn't do it...
    oil didn't do it....
    paul didn't do it...
    por didn't do it....
    bee didn't do it...

sigh!!! i guess... i am happily stuck with gorgeous chakrit....

haha! any other pha-ek that i don't know recommendation?....

Hey GuGu how many husbands do you have? Are you sure they are your husband and not sleeping buddies.

Just heard James new album its pretty good. Havent release an album in a while.

Speaking of other album Bie the Star just release his 2nd album almost 2 months ago. dont know how good it is, so dont ask.

Quote Originally Posted by SKYLINE GT-R 32 View Post
    Hey GuGu how many husbands do you have? Are you sure they are your husband and not sleeping buddies.

Just heard James new album its pretty good. Havent release an album in a while.

Speaking of other album Bie the Star just release his 2nd album almost 2 months ago. dont know how good it is, so dont ask.

Husbands:
    Tik Jessadapaun
    Num Sornram

I'm also dating the following guys:
    Oil Thana
    Ken Theeradeth
    Mos Patiparn
    Tao Somchai
    James Ruengsak
    Andrew Gregson
    Fluke Kreurkpoln
    Peter Corp
    Dome Pakorn Lum

I heard his new album, it's alright. I don't like him much but I don't mind listening to him.

Quote Originally Posted by mctemi30 View Post
    ok... thanks to ascandaloussin recommendation on samee... i have been watching it over the weekend... it has a slow start for me... but after the wedding... things are really picking up.... omg... 4 guys, including pha-ek are after her... for her love... =) and 2 girls are also after her cose they think that she tooks their lovers... omg... i wonder how she gona fend for herself... haha! more drama and actions for us to watch...
    poor nan-ek... in reality all she wants is to be left alone... nan-ek is really pretty... she will be even more pretty if she did not have the curly hair.... which make her look a little more mature.... the pha-ek is handsome... but can't still detrone chakrit....
    Yep it sure was a good one.. I really like the fact that Joy was very stubborn and strong hearted! I like her personalitly alot in this series! I think this is the only series she eveer played with curly hair. THere is something about Pol (p'ek) that i really like. I dont know what it is but whatever it is, it sure does make him look extremely handsome and powerful!!!

here is another recommendation. It's an older lakorn, but one of my favorites by Numfon and Bee.

"Mere Jum Pen"

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...212E5D7B03CAE4

This link is the complete playlist for this series. I hope you find this one good!
    END OF THIS GAP