Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Ping Zong Xia Ying starring Huang Hai Bing & Fan Bing Bing

she was a cute character...her ending was totally undeserving...i felt so sorry for her when she talked about how no body wanted her, i almost cried.

i loved her in the singapore film Rainbow Connection too...she looked alot taller in there then here.

i always did like ROCH storyline the best so i prefered it over this storyline.

there was too many unnecessary plots and twist and sometimes not enough.

wats with the story of HXM as the prince tat died? did nothing for the plot but made FBB 'give up' her hatred.

i for1 thought it was crap how she was forced to give up her revenge quest, if i was her i wouldn't. did anyone beside me found it unfair how HHB's family went unpunish for the death of so many?!

FBB's family was torn apart, her parents and grandfather died, she was sperated from her brother and her master and her lover where spearated too. the girl spent her whole life to avenge them and now...its all forgotten because of love. i don't buy it.

HHB's father should at least commit suicide, along with his right hand man.

LOVE does not conquer all. its a load of *******.

Which episode does HXM's cameo take place? is it towards the end of the story?

Quote Originally Posted by Linda
    wats with the story of HXM as the prince tat died? did nothing for the plot but made FBB 'give up' her hatred.
    I was really thrown off by HXM's role. he was listed amongst the 'lead actors' on the cover, and there was a pic of him too, so i expected him to DO something... evidently he did not

I don't buy the love thing either, but i still cried over poor SFF's death.. hm, maybe i do then

when they followed the twin brothers back to their country and went into that cave.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    I was really thrown off by HXM's role. he was listed amongst the 'lead actors' on the cover, and there was a pic of him too, so i expected him to DO something... evidently he did not

I don't buy the love thing either, but i still cried over poor SFF's death.. hm, maybe i do then
    she died because she didn't want to be married to anyone else but the man she loved and partly because she didn't want to leave her country. she never wanted to leave in the first place and by the end she had more reasons to stay, even if nobody was willing to ask her.

if u didn't notice she died on 'home soil'. so in the end, she got her wish, to never leave her country. i believe if she didn't have a lover she still would have commited suicide if pushed into it. or maybe try to run away again and again until she succeeds, if all else fails then she'll commit suicide.

i always a saw one part of her death is because of her love for her home, and thats why i admire her. i hate characters that do everything for love and think of nothing else all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    Which episode does HXM's cameo take place? is it towards the end of the story?
    Around thirty something Geese I forget go to watch it again.

i agree with linda, yun lei is being too easy on zhang zhong zhou, and that's why i like the first half of the story where the avenging yun lei seems much real, she's cold and she's distant, and you know she has every reason to be like that, her sole purpose of living is to kill zhang and bring justice to her family. But the discovery of the "cave art" changes the landscape completely, she has becomes so mellowed that she gives up her revenge so easily and i don't buy it. if they want to play with the idea of "big love" then there should at least be some grace period where yun lei could reflects on herself and her love for zhang dang feng, then gradually frees herself from hatred and her obligations ... that would be a more convincing approach, but too bad we ain't the writers of this series.

btw, i think yun lei and jing er would make a great wu xia lesbian couple, haha, i love to watch the interaction btw these two, they've got good chemistry, and the feeling for each other is so genuine, as master and disciple of course, but if that hong kong gay director wants to direct another lesbian movie, yun lei and jing er would be an idea to play with ...
    Fan Bingbing's Online Forum (English)
    www.voy.com/44685/

Fan Bingbing's Official Website
    www.bingbing916.com

Does anyone else feel that the ending credits unfolds like an ancient chinese painting? so beautiful....

Does anyone else feel that the ending credits unfolds like an ancient chinese painting? so beautiful....
    Yes! and the opening these is very good too

How old is Huang Hai Bing and is he doing any acting projects now?

Actually I don't like the sad ending I'm gladd that they changing the script and make Yun Lei and Zhang Deng Feng have a happy ending in here..

The opening theme has a cha-cha feel to it. I prefer how Huang hai Bing acted here over HXM did in ROCH06.

The opening theme has a cha-cha feel to it. I prefer how Huang hai Bing acted here over HXM did in ROCH06.
    the opening theme sounds cool
    I prefer Huang Hai Bing as an actor, to HXM anyway, and i actually didn't think that his performance in PZXY was one of his best performances. It was still better than HXM though. The biggest drawback for me was the special effects and fighting scenes, and the somewhat cheesy script.

no, huang hai bing looks too urbane to play the rebellious yang guo, huang xiao ming despite a rocky start is fine as yang guo!
    Fan Bingbing's Online Forum (English)
    www.voy.com/44685/

Fan Bingbing's Official Website
    www.bingbing916.com

Anyone have the themesong? I really love the ending theme but I don't know where to find it.

i just started watching this series... haha i liked hhb's character ... intelligent guy. =) did he star in any other serials before this one?

Quote Originally Posted by pure1
    Did you konw, she's also in tian wai fei xian as a fox cat spirt? XP i think thtas her
    yes, she's in there, and she's called Hai Xue (Ocean Snow). She's a cat there. I really hated her in there, cause I'm a Sai Jing fan. Her good impression from PZXY was ruined.

yes, it was beautiful! But I didn't like the opening song that much, tho the graphics for the opening was just as good.

One question for debate--is the ending song more for the Zhong Jing couple, or the Yun Lei Zhang Dan FEng couple? I thought it was more for the ZJ couple cause it talked about dreams and being separated and waiting, so I thought it was Zhong and Jing who were separated.

if you guys want, I could post up the lyrics and translate it. It's titled Hu Die Yu Kuai, or Happy Butterflies.
    Last edited by bluegirl11375; 07-15-06 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bluegirl11375
    One question for debate--is the ending song more for the Zhong Jing couple, or the Yun Lei Zhang Dan FEng couple? I thought it was more for the ZJ couple cause it talked about dreams and being separated and waiting, so I thought it was Zhong and Jing who were separated.

if you guys want, I could post up the lyrics and translate it. It's titled Hu Die Yu Kuai, or Happy Butterflies.
    i think the ending theme is more for the princess and Zhong, rather than for the main to characters. I thought the theme was called Hu Die Zi Zai

It's sung by the actor who plays Zhong, and the girl who plays Tan Tai Jing Ming.

Quote Originally Posted by bluegirl11375
    yes, it was beautiful! But I didn't like the opening song that much, tho the graphics for the opening was just as good.

I also preferrred the ending theme over the opening theme.