Page 8 of 153 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Ady An (安以軒)

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    Chinese paladin, u had a translationg for the ending song
    oh right, and that "liu yue de yu" song sung by hu ge himself right?

and btw, i read this short interview with ady and she says that after she finishes filming that modern series with vicki as lead, she might go on to work on an album. has anyone heard ady sing before? i heard she's not bad, did she happen to sing any of the songs in the outsiders 1 or 2?
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

I dont' remember if u had the liu yue de yu, but i remeber the ending.

also. I don;t think ady was a good singer.. i think she sang another version of the theme song in the Outsiders.... and it wasn't really good. I hope she improved.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

I dont' remember if u had the liu yue de yu, but i remeber the ending.

also. I don;t think ady was a good singer.. i think she sang another version of the theme song in the Outsiders.... and it wasn't really good. I hope she improved.
    do u know the name of the song or something. is it in outsiders 1 or 2?

Wise Fool

she sang the main theme for Outsider 1, another version. not Jenny yang's version

she sang the main theme for Outsider 1, another version. not Jenny yang's version
    so it's the same song but different singers? thats why i thought i read before that the title of the song ady sung in the outsiders was "bu gong ping" which is the opening theme, and i was thinking like, i thought that singer was another person? for a momment i thought that, wow if its true, ady can sing indeed, but turns out its not her.

Wise Fool

Sunny, do u have the lyrics translations for Yueru's theme, the cute one? thanks ( in the series)

Sunny, do u have the lyrics translations for Yueru's theme, the cute one? thanks ( in the series)
    no, but i can translate it, do u have the lyrics, if u dun thn i'll have to go and find it but i have the song and the lyrics are really touching.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    no, but i can translate it, do u have the lyrics, if u dun thn i'll have to go and find it but i have the song and the lyrics are really touching.

ohhh really?/ PLEASE!!! any lyrics that u can translate would be appreciated thanks.

and u know.. someone, i don't want Ady to turn into singing. She would spend more time in singing and act in less series, less screen time for her .. So many bad experiences, Ruby, Vicki, Ada,F4, Ron, Luois, etc.. actors/actresses who act well, but shouldn't sing at all. Hopefully, Ady just concentrate on acting now and put singing as later priority

Quote Originally Posted by Julynne
    Ady's getting role with top notch actress such Vicki. It'll help her out with her career. When is the series going to be out?

**Return of Condor Hero
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/crazylife123/200551131356471.jpg')

ohhh really?/ PLEASE!!! any lyrics that u can translate would be appreciated thanks.

and u know.. someone, i don't want Ady to turn into singing. She would spend more time in singing and act in less series, less screen time for her .. So many bad experiences, Ruby, Vicki, Ada,F4, Ron, Luois, etc.. actors/actresses who act well, but shouldn't sing at all. Hopefully, Ady just concentrate on acting now and put singing as later priority
    actually thats so true, i would rather see ady in great roles, she's truly a great actress with soo much potential. and yes, i am so sick of celebraties acting thn singing or the other way round, even though they're nt gd at it, v few ppl can actually sing and act, u need to have alot of potential and talent to do that. the worse is model-turned-actresses and stuff, like in hk, pretty faces with zero acting skills..it's like this sickening asian package for the entertainment industry where its compulsory that u act and sing...thats why i respect actresses like gyy who are aware that they dont sing well and so dont force themselves to do that just for the sake of money and fame, these are the real professionals who have got their priorities sorted out.

Wise Fool

thanks for that tiny pic

and crazylife123, the serie's just started filming not long ago so it'll probably be released next yr, i think da han tian zi 3 will be released first since it ady finished filming it before this, but it all depends. though i agree that acting in a high-profile series like this with famous leads will boost your popularity somewhat but i would rather ady act in a series where she's lead or even an interesting character where she's 2nd lead cause u know if if you have ppl like vicki as lead in your series and u take the 2nd lead or something, u tend to get the not-so-gd or more bland role since the juicy one would go to the lead actress (happened for gyy in MH when alyssa was lead though it didnt happen in hsds03)..so yeah, but ady was lucky that she still shined thr a good 2nd lead role like yueru in xian jian even with lyf as the lead.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    actually thats so true, i would rather see ady in great roles, she's truly a great actress with soo much potential. and yes, i am so sick of celebraties acting thn singing or the other way round, even though they're nt gd at it, v few ppl can actually sing and act, u need to have alot of potential and talent to do that. the worse is model-turned-actresses and stuff, like in hk, pretty faces with zero acting skills..it's like this sickening asian package for the entertainment industry where its compulsory that u act and sing...thats why i respect actresses like gyy who are aware that they dont sing well and so dont force themselves to do that just for the sake of money and fame, these are the real professionals who have got their priorities sorted out.

So true!!.. and LYF is gonna sing soon

anyways, back on Ady, i really want to see that series with Vicki and Ady.. and i gree with u sunny. Even if Vicki is famous actress, acting with her can have some down sides... People would see the series because of Vicki, VICKI< And VICKI.. and ignoring other leads. and usually, this happens. if Ady plays a good role, most likely, it would be a character stuck in a love triangle with the lead actress.. or even a characeter that is just boring and useless...( agree, like GYY in MH)

If Ady plays a bad role, Vicki's fans would hate her and start to compare her to Vicki..like GYY in TIAN XIA DI YI.

So hopefully, Ady has a complex character in this series.

wow, i didnt realize how much they looked alike until i saw this picture.

thnkx for the newpaper!! ..wonder wat the new say..abt vicki and ady
    best friends are like credit cards, we need them forever ...

ok, i swear in that newspaper, Ady looks alot like Vicky.... must be the big eyes....

oh, and Sunny Snow, here is Hu ge' lyrics, can someone translate for me?

六月的雨

一场雨把我困在这里
    你冷漠的表情会让我伤心
    六月的雨就是无情的你
    伴随着点点滴滴痛击我心里
    oh~我不相信你不是故意的
    却为何把我丢弃在风雨里
    oh~我不忍心也不想背叛你
    惟有默默等你回心转意
    我没有放弃也不会离你而去
    哪怕要分开我依然等你
    我全心全意等你的消息
    终会有一天你会相信我我爱你

一场雨把我困在这里
    你冷漠的表情会让我伤心
    六月的雨就是无情的你
    伴随着点点滴滴痛击我心里
    oh~我不相信你不是故意的
    却为何把我丢弃在风雨里
    oh~我不忍心也不想背叛你
    惟有默默等你回心转意
    我没有放弃也不会离你而去
    哪怕要分开我依然等你
    我全心全意等你的消息
    终会有一天你会相信我我爱你
    (一场雨想念你在我的心中都不可比拟
    你走后什么都已经消失在风雨里)
    Last edited by Sugar; 09-10-05 at 11:41 PM.

ok, i swear in that newspaper, Ady looks alot like Vicky.... must be the big eyes....
    that wat i think too. ....for some reason went i look at Ady pics ...her eyes mostly remind me vicki a lot.
    best friends are like credit cards, we need them forever ...

oh, and Sunny Snow, here is Hu ge' lyrics, can someone translate for me?

????

?????????
    ???????????
    ??????????
    ????????????
    oh~??????????
    ???????????
    oh~??????????
    ??????????
    ????????????
    ??????????
    ??????????
    ?????????????

?????????
    ???????????
    ??????????
    ????????????
    oh~??????????
    ???????????
    oh~??????????
    ??????????
    ????????????
    ??????????
    ??????????
    ?????????????
    (????????????????
    ??????????????)
    er i thought i translated this song before and posted it in the tvseriesensation site?

Wise Fool

thanks for the article! the article states that ady and vicki are gonna play love rivals in the upcoming "fast track love" (as much as i predicted...and vicki is definitely gonna get the guy since she's the lead actress and the guy they both fall for is the leading actor lu yi...do i sense a remake of xian jian, modern version?? anyway i really hope they dont make her the evil, scheming third party or something...though it'll be a test for her acting skills, but may very well lose her fan support..)

anyway, i think ady's character is kinda fresh. she plays a girl from a wealthy family but is a mute. therefore, in order to get into the role , she specially spent some time studying basic sign language and observing the lives of these people ina disabled school. though ady and vicki play love rivals in the series, it seems that they get on very well on the set.

Wise Fool