Page 43 of 153 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Ady An (安以軒)

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    And u assume you're more intelligent thn her
    But as long as u can tolerate her..which i believe u have the stength to.
    oh i know i can handle a deviant mind like ZZR
    though my luck has always been with girls whose personality is like Xiao zhao...

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr
    oh i know i can handle a deviant mind like ZZR
    though my luck has always been with girls whose personality is like Xiao zhao...
    she'd probably murder you in her sleep and murder any beloved 'xiao zhao's' you may have

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    she'd probably murder you in her sleep and murder any beloved 'xiao zhao's' you may have
    I agree.. as much as i like ZZR as a character ( hihi, i know i am evil).. but being with her, i would grow even more paranoid.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Hm..Is Outsiders an ancient series? I was looking forward to watching Ady in an ancient series rather than modern.

Anyway, just my opinion on Chinese Paladin but at first I liked Ling'er. Only at first. She got really boring. Yeah she was beautiful and sweet and some scenes where she cried was pretty touching but you people are right. When Ady showed up, she stole the light. I didn't like her at first because she nearly killed Xiao Yao but he kind of deserved it. I started liking her later when she fell in love with him. The part where she tried to start acting more ladylike was hilarious. One of my favorite parts was when she told her servant that she could be more ladylike and her servant looks up at the ceiling and sees dead flies that Ady shot with arrow heads. Loved it!
    Most of the scenes that I rewatch from Chinese Paladin are when Ady is in there.

Anyway, I'm starting to like her a lot. If you guys know any ancient series where Ady stars in it, please tell me.

ZZR is not deviant minded. She's deeply conflicted and confused by the promises her shifu made her promised as well as by that 2-timer Alec-the-shorty. Take away those pressures and added stress of taking over as leader of her sect she'd still be the sweet natured ZZR as at the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0

Quote Originally Posted by dragongirl
    Hm..Is Outsiders an ancient series? I was looking forward to watching Ady in an ancient series rather than modern.

Anyway, just my opinion on Chinese Paladin but at first I liked Ling'er. Only at first. She got really boring. Yeah she was beautiful and sweet and some scenes where she cried was pretty touching but you people are right. When Ady showed up, she stole the light. I didn't like her at first because she nearly killed Xiao Yao but he kind of deserved it. I started liking her later when she fell in love with him. The part where she tried to start acting more ladylike was hilarious. One of my favorite parts was when she told her servant that she could be more ladylike and her servant looks up at the ceiling and sees dead flies that Ady shot with arrow heads. Loved it!
    Most of the scenes that I rewatch from Chinese Paladin are when Ady is in there.

Anyway, I'm starting to like her a lot. If you guys know any ancient series where Ady stars in it, please tell me.

THere are two series i know that had Ady in it. Da Han Tian Zi III, which i believe Ady looked the best in terms of ancient series.

Another one is where she plays as Xi Shi, one of the 4 beauties of China

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    THere are two series i know that had Ady in it. Da Han Tian Zi III, which i believe Ady looked the best in terms of ancient series.

Another one is where she plays as Xi Shi, one of the 4 beauties of China
    Dont forget her sucky role as Miao Ruolan in "Dying (opps, i mean Flying) Fox of Snowy Mountain".
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Poor Ady. She checked into 2 different hospitals recently due to very bad headaches. Ever since she returned home to Taiwan, she has been having very bad headaches, one lasting for 4 consecutive days (must be the injuries on the set of flying fox!!). Her manager refused to let her attend a recent autograph session with the cast of "white robe of love" due to her condition but she insisted on doing so since she has not appear in public events in taiwan for the past 2 yrs and doesnt want to disappoint her local fans. She had to take painkillers to prevent herself frm fainting and fellow co-star Dylan Kuo gave her a hug to support her.

http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=109009366

Wise Fool

Oh no, our poor Ady! She's so considerate to her fans...

Dylan is such a sweetheart for being there to support her... I hope she recovers soon

Hm, I decided to repost some of my critiques about Ady as Yue Ru and her ambiguous relationship with Xiao Yao.

For Sugar.
    I absolutely love Yue Ru's passionate sacrifices. There was this huge debate in earlier days of the Chinese Paladin thread amongst fans about Ling Er and Yue Ru and as a personal habit I would respond with really lengthy posts that would drive some fans crazy. :lmao: But the tension sort of died down once every realized that hey, once you have your mind and support set on someone, it will likely remain that way regardless of how many logical debates were exchanged.

In life, an individual can love two people but not equally. Xiao Yao did fall in love with Yue Ru for whatever reason whether it was her sincere friendship, painful sacrifices, or just initial chemistry once LE was out of the picture but bottom line is Xiao Yao did love Yue Ru. Yue Ru possessed a part of Xiao Yao's heart but the rest which was the bigger portion belonged to Ling Er. Xiao Yao loved Yue Ru but couldn't love her entirely. That is what underlines the love triangle among them three.

VeeVee18, we're not referring to the physical heart but rather the concept of love which goes much deeper than the physical heart can bear. It would be worthless for Yue Ru to possess such an organ with no emotions or a beating rhythm, the beating sound Yue Ru sacrificed her life to save.
    Fans perceive differently so can't group all of them together. Some believe Xiao Yao did love Yue Ru while some don't. I believe that Xiao Yao did.

It's not complaining.

I find Yue Ru's actions to be genuinely heroic and selfless. She sacrificed her own life for the man who she knows she will never spend a lifetime of happiness with, for the woman who owns the heart of the man she loves yet has only brought pain, misery, and unending distress upon him during the journey of finding her, for two individuals who love each other and will eventually forget about her as they reunite. That is heart jerking and coldly true.

That is why it's such a bold and unconditional affection on Yue Ru's part.

Ling Er attempted several sacrifices too but the thing is: Xiao Yao is her husband; isn't it normal to save the life of your own husband or country? But Yue Ru knowing that Xiao Yao and her can never walk the same path still sacrificed several times which defines selflessness. And like I've mentioned before numerous of times, Yue Ru may not have a country to attend to like Ling Er since so many of you have brought that up but Xiao Yao pretty much was her world. A world fate chose for her to love so dearly and yield her all.
    One thing that I have emphasized repeatedly and seems like a lot of Ling Er fans keep missing is: Ling Er and Xiao Yao are married; they already accepted their wedding vows of through happiness, sickness, good and bad, till death do they part etc. so it's quite normal for Ling Er knowing that she was pregnant to sacrifice herself for her husband because his life is like hers and vice versa. The quantity of lives may not always determine how important some sacrifices are.

Xiao Yao loved both Ling Er and Yue Ru for completely different reasons that can never be compared because both females compliment him in different areas. Yes, Xiao Yao loved Ling Er more but that doesn't rule out the fact that he also loved Yue Ru too, just less. Love isn't a 100% or 0% formula but the percentage can vary. I believe Xiao Yao loved Ling Er like 60% and Yue Ru 40% but that is just my personal opinion. When Yue Ru died, Xiao Yao was deeply hurt. I think it was then, after her death, when his true hidden feelings fully surfaced thus evidently showing that he did love Yue Ru and would had died alongside with her or even had taken her place abandoning Ling Er and her child if he could turn back time to stop her sacrifice.

If Xiao Yao didn't love Yue Ru and only liked her then he wouldn't had reminisced about Yue Ru during their last swordplay scene together being wide aware that Ling Er was badly injured inside the cottage at a life and death situation. Wouldn't Xiao Yao had just ended the blaming and sorrow towards Yue Ru's death when he saw Ling Er laying unconscious and switch his guilt for Yue Ru's death to being more concerned about the possibility of losing Ling Er, the one he so dearly loved? But Xiao Yao exited the cottage for what? For a moment of silence to finally accept the truth that Yue Ru, another person he dearly loved will no longer laugh, yell, argue, fight, travel, nor exist in his life anymore. That was when Xiao Yao realized a part of him, the part that resided with Yue Ru all along, had died that day and no matter how happy his life with Ling Er will be in the future, that part of him will never return, the same as Yue Ru.

Xiao Yao and Ling Er are those romantic, gentle, and sweet couples that show their affection through nice words, cute interactions, and cheerful quality time. Xiao Yao and Yue Ru are those fiesty, stubborn, adventurous, and bickering couples that show their affection through playful cruel acts. So just because Xiao Yao loved Ling Er gently doesn't meant that he has to treat Yue Ru the same to show that Xiao Yao loved both. Xiao Yao has two distinct ways of showing his affection towards both girls. I think that is where fans get a bit confused. Ling Er is a woman that has always been present in Xiao Yao's life so he knows that he loves her. Yue Ru is different. She is a woman who abruptly entered Xiao Yao's life, challenging him in many things and irritated him along the way and he may think or want to believe that she has no importance in his life but once she disappears (her death), the love he has towards her is a love that you will never know until you have lost it type of love.

The character "Ling" doesn't really support anything. Well, it does give evidence that he loved Ling Er but it doesn't mean that bits of his heart can't belong to someone else like Yue Ru. The Ling character wasn't a 100% sign so most likely Xiao Yao loved both. Hm, if Yue Ru had magically imprinted her character on his other palm...it would had shown too, I believe. :whistle

Anyways...that's all.
    When he stepped outside, instead of praying to the Gods for Ling Er's safety or a request to extend her life, he wished for the return of Yue Ru thus having the swordplay scene. Xiao Yao concentrated on Yue Ru so much and was lost in that moment of bliss, he completely forgot about Ling Er's struggle inside.

There is a difference between mourning for a friend and having illusions of a loved one. Illusions aren't simple to experience. In order for illusions of a loved one to emerge like Yue Ru and the swordplay scene, a whole lot of damaged emotions, trauma, and heart breaking tragedies must have robbed one's (Xiao Yao) sanity. If Yue Ru was simply a friend, her death would not have been so long lasting but rather quick like her cousin's who by the way also sacrificed his life to save theirs.

Why would Xiao Yao continue to display such sorrow when his wife and child have defeated death? Xiao Yao has been absent from Ling Er's life for such a long period of time, the best thing he can do to compensate for everything is to become the husband Ling Er had always hoped to have.

A part of Xiao Yao died with Yue Ru but he doesn't have to dwell upon it with tears every night. The concept of sorrow and loss doesn't always have to meet the eye but as long as the audience understood the painful misery Xiao Yao endured with Yue Ru's death, the swordplay scene was enough to sum up all of the loose ends and no continuation was necessary to convey the tragic love story between Xiao Yao and Yue Ru. The director wanted to re-focus the story to just Xiao Yao and Ling Er so that's why the final episodes were dedicated to them.

The swordplay scene again reiterated that Xiao Yao simply couldn't forgive himself without saying goodbye to Yue Ru for the final time.

Is it so difficult to accept that the main male lead could have two leading ladies? :blink:
    At least you seem to have concluded that Xiao Yao also loved Yue Ru alongside Ling Er but then as your post continued, your perception seemed to have changed? :blink: Well, I already explained that Xiao Yao can't treat both girls the same way because he loves both differently.

Um, of course Xiao Yao had no option but to leave the cottage for he was not at his right mind but rather still traumatized by everything that just happened and couldn't pull himself to place thus explaining his messy coordination. But once Xiao Yao was outside, he did have a personal unrestricted choice and instead of continuing with the concern for Ling Er, someone coughing out blood which should traumatize him more than Yue Ru's death because now he is uncertain if she will leave him as well (Yue Ru's death was something irreversible Xiao Yao no longer can change but Ling Er which has always been his first priority should have had more impact on him at this moment but didn't) but Xiao Yao's heart at this point which no longer was confined in responsibilities or obligations regarding Ling Er revealed its true nature, he in fact did love Yue Ru but like I stated before, "Yue Ru is a woman who abruptly entered Xiao Yao's life, challenging him in many things and irritated him along the way and he may think or want to believe that she has no importance in his life but once she disappears (her death), the love he has towards her is a love that you will never know until you have lost it type of love."

He wasn't dreaming of her death, but the trauma from it was still powerful thus creating such dramatic memories when being unconscious. He jumped out rushing to Ling Er's side because like usual, he assumed that Yue Ru, being as strong, bratty, and healthy as she was in previous incidents would escape death but when Xiao Yao all of a sudden remembered what happened because it was so traumatic, his mind blacked out and the master also confirmed Yue Ru's departure, that was when Xiao Yao literally broke down. This just shows how important Yue Ru was to Xiao Yao, he practically denied her death.

His first response after waking up from the nighmare of reality was of Yue Ru but because he assumed that she was alright his focus switched to Ling Er. That's why (I believe) Yue Ru stated her final line as "Can't believe I'm already old" after the little Yue Ru and Xiao Yao scene of promising to eat, laugh, and enjoy life together until old age. That line also shows that Xiao Yao deeply believed in that idea, that's why her death even though he witnessed it with his own eyes didn't occur to him until way later. Xiao Yao wasn't used to being without Yue Ru anymore whether it was a friendship or love relationship or perhaps both intertwined, but Xiao Yao had such a stong perception of Yue Ru, even he himself was shocked when death did defeat Yue Ru, something he thought Yue Ru would never experience being as daring as she was and he was right, if Yue Ru had never sacrificed her life for Xiao Yao and Ling Er, death would not at all be near her.

But the thing is: Xiao Yao's nature doesn't rank friends on the level of importance or how long they resided next to him on the journey. He cares for all the same. But what he expressed towards Yue Ru was completely out of the chart of just simple friends. A person may stay next to his side as long as he/she wishes or sacrifice as much as they desire for Xiao Yao's sake but that doesn't necessarily mean that Xiao Yao has to love them. He pretty much fell in love with Yue Ru because she was herself not for anything else.

At the same time of bidding farewell to Yue Ru, Xiao Yao also left the misery of loving both girls now that fate has chose one to die and the other to live at that moment and he also freed the guilt he had towards Ling Er for in a way betraying her (falling in love with Yue Ru) too.

Xiao Yao didn't want to owe Yue Ru anything because even though both Xiao Yao and Yue Ru had feelings for each other, they both couldn't. It was a double bladed sword they were trapped in. When he stated those lines to Ling Er, he himself wished to have treated Yue Ru better because he now realized how precious those moments were. Xiao Yao didn't fully return Yue Ru's love because he couldn't.

I think from Yue Ru's death, it was much more of self-realization, pain, and loss rather than guilt. The only moments of guilt Xiao Yao experienced towards Yue Ru's death was 1. He could not share death with Yue Ru like previous incidents and 2. Everything happened so quickly, he never even had a chance to formally say goodbye.

Huh? That would be the last thing why the swordplay scene occurred. The swordplay scene again was Xiao Yao's personal opportunity to release Yue Ru's presence from his heart, the dead portion of his heart, in saying goodbye not I'm sorry for dedicating to Ling Er from now.

"For a moment of silence to finally accept the truth that Yue Ru, another person he dearly loved will no longer laugh, yell, argue, fight, travel, nor exist in his life anymore. That was when Xiao Yao realized a part of him, the part that resided with Yue Ru all along, had died that day and no matter how happy his life with Ling Er will be in the future, that part of him will never return, the same as Yue Ru."
    I'm just stating the argument that Xiao Yao did love Yue Ru because honestly, I think he deserves both girls but then again, that would not be fair so it was best that both died.

Ling Er fans would somehow never really accept the fact that Xiao Yao did have more than friendship emotions towards Yue Ru, love. I understand that so I too don't wish to go in circles with my explanations.
    Xiao Yao and Ling Er Fans may deny the fact that Xiao Yao just wasn't a one-hearted man to Ling Er and fell in love with Yue Ru however they want but that isn't enough to prove anything or make Xiao Yao completely love Ling Er only like how they wish it to be. :whistle Even pure love is tainted; there is no perfect love even in fairytales and serials so please don't be so uptight by judging the serial accordingly to how you want it to flow but rather just enjoy it for itself. Your wishful thinking won't change the plot.

Well, we all know that the question of the poll isn't a very important element at all because fans who vote do not vote based on the truth of the question but rather their own opinions which can vary among which actress they like more, who is prettier, who Xiao Yao loved more, who deserves Xiao Yao more etc. so we really cannot monitor if the votes are accurately rating or answering the question. You and I may have answered the question with our votes but cannot guarantee others.

Xiao Yao does love Ling Er more but would abandoning Yue Ru for an isolated life with Ling Er really make him happy?? So just because Xiao Yao loves Ling Er more doesn't mean he can coldly cut all relations towards Yue Ru.

There is a third-party because one of the two original parties allowed that to happen and that is no other than our debated Xiao Yao. Yue Ru can confess her love towards Xiao Yao all she wants but if Xiao Yao didn't have any special feelings for her then he wouldn't have responded to her intimately thus creating a third wheel in the relationship so Yue Ru is not at fault. We really cannot assume that there was no room or space for Yue Ru in the relationship because obviously Xiao Yao definitely made room in his heart for Yue Ru's presence.

I understand where you're heading with this debate but you can't impose your own morals about love or what is right and wrong towards an established relationship already.

Ironically, accordingly to the original game, Xiao Yao and Yue Ru did live happily ever after together without Ling Er so I don't see how Xiao Yao + Yue Ru is such a NO-NO?

I'm sorry, but frankly, Ling Er's actions brought pain upon herself. If Ling Er was bold enough to approach Xiao Yao as his wife after the memory loss incident then perhaps she should have comprehended how confusing and weird it was for Xiao Yao to out of the blue accept that he has a wife to take care of now, which was someone he believed he has never seen before. Ling Er's love for Xiao Yao was based on a rollarcoaster. Her love swayed with the wind of voices, opinions, and influences of others and pure assumptions but never once did she directly ask Xiao Yao what he wanted; she all along decided for the both of them thus creating more misery and pain for all, not just herself. And even when it was so evident that Xiao Yao truly wished to be with Ling Er through the chasing game, Ling Er still continued pushing Xiao Yao towards Yue Ru which was even more tormenting because both Xiao Yao and Yue Ru knew too well that they cannot betray Ling Er. Ling Er's runaways finally officially stopped with Yue Ru's death and was that even necessary? Yue Ru who was Xiao Yao's bride to be was supposed to be the most important impact on Ling Er while at Yue Ru's residence but Ling Er listened and burdened herself with the demands of others rather than listening to Yue Ru as she strongly objected the idea of marriage to Xiao Yao and even advocated the relationship between Xiao Yao and Ling Er. :unsure:

Yue Ru as well endured pain when she was judged as being too strong, no man would want her as a bride, tomboyish, and spoiled but in reality she was much more than anyone could measure up to so Ling Er just has to accept what she physically is composed of. Of course, it was sad watching how cruel and ignorant people were but that's life. You have to understand that Ling Er's form was quite scary. I mean, would you take it lightly if a huge snake like creature slided its way near you?

Suicide is weak. If Ling Er cannot even live for Xiao Yao then perhaps her love isn't strong enough and the life of her innocent unborn child has no meaning. Xiao Yao and Yue Ru could never fully be happy knowing that they couldn't save Ling Er in time so let's not dwell upon that.

Xiao Yao a married man? Well, his memory was no where near that realization and maturity so you have to consider his circumstances not what we the audience already know.

The majority of relationships like Xiao Yao and Yue Ru occur due to brief hasty marriages like that of Xiao Yao and Ling Er's not to sound rude or anything. :whistle
    1. Traveling is much more than just playful interactions. It's perceiving life in different regions together, spending time together, enduring bad and good weather together, confronting obstacles together, building memories together, and growing old together. If Xiao Yao didn't feel comfortable enough with Yue Ru by his side knowing the fact that she loves him then he wouldn't had made that promise. He only made that promise to her knowing that she's a female, he's a male, and perhaps if he regains his memory, already has a wife waiting for him. Hm, that's pretty risky isn't it but still didn't stop Xiao Yao from making the promise. :whistle
    2. Well, he's willing to die for Ling Er too isn't he alongside everyone else so how does dying for Ling Er also contribute to his love towards Ling Er?
    3. What? :duh Xiao Yao only expressed anger for being helpless towards her death and witnessing it with his bare eyes without a successful attempt to rescue her. And PLEASE PLEASE GUYS READ MY PREVIOUS ENTRIES ABOUT THE DEATH AND SWORDPLAY SCENE, IT SHOULD HAVE ALREADY CLAIFIED A LOT! And another huh? Xiao Yao knew he didn't kill Yue Ru but he felt that Yue Ru was too sacrificial, he hated her for that...hated her for always being too selfless.

RESTATING INCASE SOME FANS MISSED IT
    "I think from Yue Ru's death, it was much more of self-realization, pain, and loss rather than guilt. The only moments of guilt Xiao Yao experienced towards Yue Ru's death was 1. He could not share death with Yue Ru like previous incidents and 2. Everything happened so quickly, he never even had a chance to formally say goodbye.

Huh? That would be the last thing why the swordplay scene occurred. The swordplay scene again was Xiao Yao's personal opportunity to release Yue Ru's presence from his heart, the dead portion of his heart, in saying goodbye not I'm sorry for dedicating to Ling Er from now.

For a moment of silence to finally accept the truth that Yue Ru, another person he dearly loved will no longer laugh, yell, argue, fight, travel, nor exist in his life anymore. That was when Xiao Yao realized a part of him, the part that resided with Yue Ru all along, had died that day and no matter how happy his life with Ling Er will be in the future, that part of him will never return, the same as Yue Ru.

Yue Ru is a woman who abruptly entered Xiao Yao's life, challenging him in many things and irritated him along the way and he may think or want to believe that she has no importance in his life but once she disappears (her death), the love he has towards her is a love that you will never know until you have lost it type of love."

I'm not going to repost the whole waking up after Yue Ru's death post because that was way too long to reiterate but man, wonder why we go in circles??---Some fans just refuse to read thoroughly.
    Why does the word "bias" always have to trigger a negative response. Sorry but I believe you misinterpreted my post. Um, what words of fire and what smoke are you smelling?...because I'm certaintly not bothered by anyone's response. I understand that everyone has their own perception but since some people have been asking for evidence of Xiao Yao's love towards Yue Ru then I stated some which made a lot of sense to you guys didn't it?..to both Ling Er and Yue Ru fans. But Ling Er fans claimed that one of the evidence that Xiao Yao only loves Ling Er is the Ling Character so I asked you if anywhere in the serial did the concept of "loving only one person" applied to the Ling Character and since you said no but only believed so then belief is not enough to support your claim.

Sometimes, words can never capture the word love for it's much more complex that an ordinary term.

What do you mean by there is no evidence that Xiao Yao didn't love Yue Ru?? Read the previous posts about the death and swordplay scene. And if that doesn't help clarify anything then, some people will never accept it regardless of how much evidence has been displayed. And those scenes were pretty evident because those scenes are something fans can clearly see and review not just based on some simple assumptions.
    The swordplay scene is not assuming. It's clear and real. It's not as if I'm the only one who watched the scene or made it up in my mind, everyone here on this thread also saw the scene too. The reactions and facial expressions Xiao Yao portrayed during that swordplay scene were the same exact agonizing scenes during Ling Er's death but the differences were: 1. Ling Er and Yue Ru were two different individuals he witnessed die. 2. They extended Ling Er's death scene so Xiao Yao had closure because he already bid farewell whereas Yue Ru, it was too quick to even utter a sound.

Xiao Yao's jumping emotions during the swordplay scene WERE NOT SO AMBIGUOUS to the point where the audience was uncertain about Xiao Yao's profound emotions for Yue Ru so please restrain from labelling the swordplay scene as an assumption because it's not. Emotions are not difficult to detect especially when Hu Ge was such a great actor. If emotions were so ambiguous as you seem to make it by criticizing the swordplay scene as just my assumption then I guess the audience can assume just about anything regarding this serial such as Xiao Yao only loved Ling Er because he felt so obligated, guilty, and burdened for Ling Er's weak soul and unborn child.

Veevee18, I as all of us here already know that Xiao Yao loves Ling Er, not necessary for further evidence and restating that line does not change the fact that Xiao Yao does love Yue Ru as well but one thing you seem to not understand is: the evidence you have may support the fact that Xiao Yao dearly loves Ling Er but at the same time, IT DOESN'T AT ALL SUPPORT that Xiao Yao doesn't love Yue Ru; do you notice the difference?

Um, Xiao Yao doesn't need to answer that question. His actions when he saved her a few times risking his own life were enough to justify plain words.

VeeVee18, it seems like no matter how well of evidence have been displayed supporting the fact that Xiao Yao did give a piece of his heart to Yue Ru, you will never come to realization not because you have so much evidence that Xiao Yao doesn't love Yue Ru (which I have yet to come across by the way) but because you are using your own morals and perception to judge the story and that is where things get complicated. Everyone has their own opinions I understand that but somethings are cut and clear and cannot be determined by bias opinions. That's all I have to say to all Ling Er advocates. :whistle
    Oh it's ok, I just wanted to clarify some loose ends because I'm not here to intentionally offend anyone.
    If interested to know which type of posts I responded to, here's the link:
    http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index...=193518&st=450

Wow, that's long. Doubt anyone would read it but oh well.

GO ADY~

Quote Originally Posted by asillysaint

If interested to know which type of posts I responded to, here's the link:
    http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index...=193518&st=450

GO ADY~
    U guys just have so much time You know what? i just have to glance at that page and i can spot the LYF and non-LYF fans. I'm not really keen on reading the comments made by the former grp because i get a headache everytime i see their english, as well as the substance and depth (or lack of) of their comments. Note: not referring to all though.

Wise Fool

U guys just have so much time You know what? i just have to glance at that page and i can spot the LYF and non-LYF fans. I'm not really keen on reading the comments made by the former grp because i get a headache everytime i see their english, as well as the substance and depth (or lack of) of their comments. Note: not referring to all though.
    so blunt...brutally honest, aren't we? but i agree with it 100% so i don't need to say more.

GO ADY!!!!
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    why do you think a challenge is getting someone into bed? zhao min is much more interesting than yue ru...she's unpredictable...keeps the flame going...
    not a hard challenge mah

thanks silly saint for finding the pages that u and I posted YOur analysis conveys what i feel about Yue Ru .. I have no other comment thus far.

just.. GO ADy GO

Poor Ady. She checked into 2 different hospitals recently due to very bad headaches. Ever since she returned home to Taiwan, she has been having very bad headaches, one lasting for 4 consecutive days (must be the injuries on the set of flying fox!!). Her manager refused to let her attend a recent autograph session with the cast of "white robe of love" due to her condition but she insisted on doing so since she has not appear in public events in taiwan for the past 2 yrs and doesnt want to disappoint her local fans. She had to take painkillers to prevent herself frm fainting and fellow co-star Dylan Kuo gave her a hug to support her.

http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=109009366
    If Dylan didn't continuously pledge his faithful love towards his current girlfriend, Amy, I would not be surprised if Dylan and Ady were a pair behind the scenes.

Dylan needs to listen to his heart; he's been showing way too much support towards Ady lol. They're cute.

Hopefully, Ady recovers soon. Health should be her first priority.
    True. I only contributed to the debate between Ling Er and Yue Ru fans because at times, my defensive attitude just breaks my patience when Ling Er fans flood threads praising her, watching Ling Er as some type of weak and pampered Princess in CP was enough, I just felt quite overwhelmed when Ling Er's Oh, so beautiful and high status praises flowed out of television by her fans. Anyway, I'm over that stage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    thanks silly saint for finding the pages that u and I posted YOur analysis conveys what i feel about Yue Ru .. I have no other comment thus far.

just.. GO ADy GO
    No problem. Ady rocks!

hmm. it seems Ady has a good reputation so far.. Most of her costars seem to like her,( I.e sharing food, giving piggy back rides).

Poor Ady, once again, she is sick I guess that explains her reason for looking a lil bloated

Default Advertisment pic

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www1.gz163.cn/winter/winter/20040226/xuan06.jpg')

Wise Fool

Default Ady on an entertainment show

The host, Annie, keeps going on abt how good Ady looks in this pair of jeans and tells Ady tt she's has the perfect figure. Ady's butt does look quite sexy in spite of her thin frame

http://v2.56.com/flvsearch.php?key=%B0%B2%D2%D4%D0%F9

Wise Fool

Default New MRL pics..the better ones

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.ent.tom.com/images/piclib/xueshanfeihu/d/3.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.ent.tom.com/images/piclib/xueshanfeihu/d/41.jpg')

Wise Fool

Default Bridal costume in DHTZ3

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://club.netandtv.com/picture/pic2005-7-3/200573233408491.jpg')

Wise Fool