Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade Heart 《血薦軒轅》

Banned

Originally posted by KennyLeeJianSiong
    He said that the whole series from head to tail is a very sad story right up to the very end.
    Thanks!!!

Banned

Originally posted by adamcheng22447
    He/she complains a little bit about the ending, but the rest are talking about Adam. He/she doesn't mention anything regarding Mang Lui and Chun Wai so you might not be interested in this article.
    Also Thanks!!!

ohh and you're right...I'm not interested in Adam'z parts..I'm happy with the ending but confused and somewhat pissed off by the many gutted scenes..9 Eps to be exact..As for Adams part..I don't feel that it's sad but just REALLY DUMB that they had his character DIE!!!MAYBE!!!

Anyway, there's really no point in him dying and TVB was just stupid with that part of the storyline..

That King, ahh, soo damn ugly looking..Well, all these, i've mentioned already,so, i'll just stop right here and now and thanks again..

Senior Member KennyLeeJianSiong's Avatar

Originally posted by blood3
    Thanks!!!
    you are welcome.
    Sam and Zoe are FOREVER and EVER!
    Please visit :Codename : Dreams|| Get TVB Theme songs here & here

Well, Cheung Sing is my favorite villain of all time. So wicked and his laugh was so evil! I had a blast imitating him

Chen Hung Lit is the *best eunuch* of all time! Go Chen Hung Lit!

This series does work very hard to be unpredictable with some of its twists of plot. The first few episodes were action-packed and were fun to watch. It really degenerated towards the end with Sima Pingting's crap that just went on and on.

Originally posted by simayee
    Well, Cheung Sing is my favorite villain of all time. So wicked and his laugh was so evil! I had a blast imitating him
    Agree. Best villain ever.

Banned

Originally posted by kidd
    Agree. Best villain ever.
    I don't know, he's a Eunuch so it's always expected from them..Not much of a surprise that some 'Tai Gam' would be evil...

SiMa Ping Ting from Blade Heart definitely deserves a 'Metal of Honour' for being the Villainess that she is or was....

It's not because I'm surprise that he's evil that make him the best villain ever. It's his intelligence. As I said before, he was able to make members of the family he has destroyed work their a*ss off for him. There are other villains who are very evil too, but they succeed mostly because of the stupidity of the good guys. Cheung Seng on the other hand is manipulating intelligent people like Ling Fung. That's what make him such a great villain.

Originally posted by blood3
    Also Thanks!!!

As for Adams part..I don't feel that it's sad but just REALLY DUMB that they had his character DIE!!!MAYBE!!!

Anyway, there's really no point in him dying and TVB was just stupid with that part of the storyline..

That King, ahh, soo damn ugly looking..Well, all these, i've mentioned already,so, i'll just stop right here and now and thanks again..
    Well, it was VERY SAD to me and of course STUPID....felt like smashing the monitor as I was watching the last 3 minutes of the ending. hahahahahaha I know, TVB should have another person to play the emperor, his acting, looks, height, voice were all s uck (to be an emperor anyway).
    Last edited by adamcheng22447; 05-17-04 at 10:04 AM.
    ♥ Adam

Chen Hung Lit is the *best eunuch* of all time! Go Chen Hung Lit!

This series does work very hard to be unpredictable with some of its twists of plot. The first few episodes were action-packed and were fun to watch. It really degenerated towards the end with Sima Pingting's crap that just went on and on.
    Yes, definitely!!!!!! The first few episodes were action-packed with great fightings until the end with Sima Ping Ting.....uhhh. Some people find her interesting but I rather watch the other villain Cheung Sing over this girl any time.
    ♥ Adam

By the way, I was surprised that Ling Fung and Tong Bik didn't kill Cheung Sing for the pain that he caused over 20 years.
    Last edited by adamcheng22447; 05-17-04 at 10:04 AM.
    ♥ Adam

Originally posted by adamcheng22447
    By the way, I was surprised that Ling Fung and Tong Bik didn't kill Cheung Sing for the pain that he caused over 20 years.
    maybe they were tired of revenge? i hated cheung shing!

I'm just wondering ...

Did anyone recall laughing at any particular scene, because I don't think I did atleast once?

That scene where the king nearly faints when he caught a glimpse of Wong Yi across the balcony.

Senior Member KennyLeeJianSiong's Avatar

Originally posted by pure_rain
    I'm just wondering ...

Did anyone recall laughing at any particular scene, because I don't think I did atleast once?
    the whole show is a sad story from head to tail.

It was more like crying and cursing at some scenes.
    Sam and Zoe are FOREVER and EVER!
    Please visit :Codename : Dreams|| Get TVB Theme songs here & here

Originally posted by pure_rain
    I'm just wondering ...

Never....only shedded tears at the end.
    ♥ Adam

Yes, it was half crying and cursing at the same time particularly at the end. I loved Yuman/Ling Fung too much to watch a hanging ending! There was actually no comical relief throughout the whole series.

Well... if it is like this.... I think it might be a nice show but I dun think it is for me.... Adam Cheng is good but I am not a big fan of his. And Lisa Wong..... I scared she will start preaching and talking. I prefer shows with some comical parts.... not all dreary and sad....

Originally posted by kidd
    It's not because I'm surprise that he's evil that make him the best villain ever. It's his intelligence. As I said before, he was able to make members of the family he has destroyed work their a*ss off for him. There are other villains who are very evil too, but they succeed mostly because of the stupidity of the good guys. Cheung Seng on the other hand is manipulating intelligent people like Ling Fung. That's what make him such a great villain.
    Absolutely. Agreed. Well-said. He isn't a one-dimensional villain. His qualities and capabilities are as good as any hero's (aside from having a good heart and missing certain organs.... )

The only laughter I recall is vicious laughter in the whole series. I really don't recall anyone laughing out of joy or goodwill. I don't know, TVB seems to be experimenting with high drama and tragedy. What it does best is the good, old wuxia series with comic traits. I think TVB overdid the dark tragedy thing.

Banned

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i3.yesasia.com/assets/imgs/videos/21/l_p1003345921.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i3.yesasia.com/assets/imgs/videos/06/l_p1003421706.jpg')

Part 1 & Part 2 of BH, China Version..

No Mimi Lo nor Yeung Suet aka SiMa Ping Ting, or SiMa Yee...

TVB is soo stupid and Unfair when it comes to who'z going on the poster etc.Damn ****ing TVB..

The only laughter I recall is vicious laughter in the whole series. I really don't recall anyone laughing out of joy or goodwill. I don't know, TVB seems to be experimenting with high drama and tragedy. What it does best is the good, old wuxia series with comic traits. I think TVB overdid the dark tragedy thing.
    Definitely agree. TVB wanted to try something new and apparently it didn't work out in HK, because the ratings weren't that great. TVB did overdo the dark tragedy theme. They should have atleast added a little comic relief once in a while, but then again comedy just didn't seem to fit in this series.

If you think about it, TVB series with the highest ratings are usually comedy. They just wanted to try something new, but unfortunately it didn't work out.