Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade Heart 《血薦軒轅》

Haha, I will not hate Sima PingTing even if she kills SiuYiu. I like this character too much. I seldom hate villains. I don't hate Eunuch Cheung either even after all the bad things he did. I only hate annoying characters.

But I have to add. It will be really sad if she did kill her brother. Sima SiuYiu is the closes person to her and if she can kill even him, she really have gone too far in her hatred. There's really no turning back for her anymore.
    Last edited by kidd; 04-13-04 at 11:21 PM.

Originally posted by adamcheng22447
    I totally admire Sin Neung's unconditional love for Yuman Fung (just like me ) LOL. What actually "cool" about her is she doesn't stick to him like bee to honey, instead she saves his life and unites him with Tong Bik. I REALLY hope they will have a good ending because Tong Bik pisses me off after I read her letter to Ling Fung!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her so-called 20 years of love is fake.

Chun Wai is another victim of love. If she listens to Tong Bik about forgetting Mang Lui, she won't have to suffer later and.......

kidd, I suggest you to buy a box of tissues since you like Siu Yiu so much. Unfortunately, something will happen to this poor guy. You might hate Sima Ping Ting after episode 29 Still, I can't stand her character no matter how convincing her performance is.
    i know!! how i wish ling fung/yuman fung will forget tong bik & like sin leung instead~ their scene in ep 27 was so touching she still looked very ill in the inn! he just left her like that!
    ah, i realized that fung suddenly turned into an emotional man lol. he had dropped many tears lately unlike the old fung....arrogant & cold-blooded!!
    question: in the theme clip where fung poured a cup of wine onto the ground, who was it for????? do you know?? i hope it's not sin leung!

Originally posted by kidd
    Haha, I will not hate Sima PingTing even if she kills SiuYiu. I like this character too much. I seldom hate villains. I don't hate Eunuch Cheung either even after all the bad things he did. I only hate annoying characters.
    haha~ you seem to favor villains more the reason i don't like them cos they harm the good characters! the evil grin on eunuch cheung makes me hate him more and more i'm ok w/ sima ping ting rite now, but probably hate her when she comes in contact w/ ling fung & tong bik!
    Last edited by yulingfung; 04-13-04 at 11:42 PM.

Originally posted by yulingfung

question: in the theme clip where fung poured a cup of wine onto the ground, who was it for????? do you know?? i hope it's not sin leung!
    No idea since I haven't watched the whole series yet. Some fans joke that it's for Tong Bik LOL I wish, but some say it's for Sin Neung (hope not). We'll see.
    ♥ Adam

But I have to add. It will be really sad if she did kill her brother. Sima SiuYiu is the closes person to her and if she can kill even him, she really have gone too far in her hatred. There's really no turning back for her anymore.
    Yes she will do that to her own brother. Her actions really disgust me.
    ♥ Adam

I totally admire Sin Neung's unconditional love for Yuman Fung (just like me ) LOL. What actually "cool" about her is she doesn't stick to him like bee to honey, instead she saves his life and unites him with Tong Bik. I REALLY hope they will have a good ending because Tong Bik pisses me off after I read her letter to Ling Fung!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her so-called 20 years of love is fake.
    Well, it's not like she did it on purpose. She lost 20 years avenging a person she didn't realise she did not love anymore. She lost her 2 children (who she truly loves), ruin the business her husband left for her, indirectly caused the death of some other people, and might have even missed the possibility of a truly happy marriage with Wong Yi's dad and then realised that it's all for a person she didn't even love anymore. It's a very sad case for her too. And to her credit, she did stay with Ling Fung until his eyes heal and only left when she was sure he won't go get himself killed by going to Eunuch Cheung. She is very unhappy can't pretend anymore that she still love Ling Fung. She left because she didn't want to rope Ling Fung in on her unhappiness and continue to live in a lie with him.
    Last edited by kidd; 04-14-04 at 12:20 AM.

Well, it's not like she did it on purpose. She lost 20 years avenging a person she didn't realise she did not love anymore. She lost her 2 children (who she truly loves), ruin the business her husband left for her, indirectly caused the death of some other people, and might have miss the possibility of a truly happy marriage with Wong Yi's dad and then realised that it's all for a person she didn't even love anymore. It's a very sad case for her too. And to her credit, she did stay with Ling Fung until his eyes heal and only left when she was sure he won't go get himself killed by going to Eunuch Cheung. She is very unhappy can't pretend anymore that she still love Ling Fung. She left because she didn't want to rope Ling Fung in on her unhappiness and continue to live in a lie with him.
    Thanks to her for misleading me. She usually looks at the jade in order to remember him, and she also says something in episode 21, "The person whom I love 20 years is no longer Ling Fung." I think it's just her excuse because his love to her hasn't changed...well, he's still the same Ling Fung to me. Before revenging, she should also consider before taking any actions against Sima family or when she uses Mang Lui in a competition. She blindly obsessses with revenge and now realizes it's kindda too late. hahaha although her character pisses me off, but I'm glad she's over him. Oh, and why does she have to reappear in front of his face later?? Leave the man alone, he's had enough suffers.

By the way, if it wasn't for Mang Lui, Ling Fung wouldn't jump ahead of himself attacking Cheung Sing alone, and his eyes wouldn't be injured. Tong Bik and Mang Lui are a burden to him hehe.
    Last edited by adamcheng22447; 04-14-04 at 01:07 AM.
    ♥ Adam

I'm really going to miss Sima SiuYiu. How is Sima PingTing going tell her mom? Who will she blame this time?

It seems that the good people die faster in this series

Death tally:-

Good People:
    Mr.Wong (Wong Yi's dad)
    Ling Fung's sifu
    Wong Yi
    Mok YatSiu
    Mrs. Mang (Mang Lui's mom)
    Sum SingHor
    Chun Mui (Lau SinLeung's maid)
    Sima SiuYiu

Bad People:
    Mr.Hor (Hor Fei's dad)
    Sima Sun
    Wong PoYing
    Last edited by kidd; 04-14-04 at 02:03 AM.

This is turning out to be some drama!! Everyone dies just about! Too bad they only show an episode each weekday....can't keep up!

hahahha kidd, by the time you finish BH, the death tally might ends up showing all of the characters from this series. I'm not sure about Sima Ping Ting's explanation to her mother since the summary doesn't say. Probably "smart-talk" again.

delia_k_00, it's kindda sad that almost everyone dies for no reasons. I mean some really don't deserve to die....
    ♥ Adam

Hmm, that's a fact of life tho isn't it, that not everyone who dies deserves to die?? It could just be the way the characters are being portrayed, but it's survival of the fittest...it's always been a wild world.

Man, howcome every dies in the series. I'm on episode 32, and man, so many people die. I can't help it to feel heavyhearted.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Originally posted by superboy
    Man, howcome every dies in the series. I'm on episode 32, and man, so many people die. I can't help it to feel heavyhearted.
    Hey, this series is called "Huet," so we can expect many deaths hehe. You know what.....the reason for Sima Yi's death is the most stupid of all hahahahaa. I hate that Gau guy so much for becoming Sima Ping Ting's "slave."

I read the ending to this series, man it's a totally crap. I thought it'd be a SURPRISE ending with all good twists throughout the series, but it's so predictable and disappointed.

P.S. There's another twist about the "dumb" emperor.
    ♥ Adam

Hey, this series is called "Huet," so we can expect many deaths hehe. You know what.....the reason for Sima Yi's death is the most stupid of all hahahahaa. I hate that Gau guy so much for becoming Sima Ping Ting's "slave."

I read the ending to this series, man it's a totally crap. I thought it'd be a SURPRISE ending with all good twists throughout the series, but it's so predictable and disappointed.

P.S. There's another twist about the "dumb" emperor.
    lol~ so the emperor is not dumb after all? i don't mind the ending as long as fung lives even thou i want him to end w/ sin leung

Just watch part of epi 29.

Sima SiuYiu's death was so stupid and unneccessary. Why didn't he just give the fake letter to his sister? There is nothing incriminating in it. Just give the damn letter to her. Why struggle with her? Maybe the scriptwriter want to make his death look tragic but it just turned out not making sense.

And Sima PingTing is becoming more and more delusional. Nothing is her fault. It's always other people's fault. Or maybe she did feel guilty about killing her brother and try put the blame on Chun Wai to lessen her guilty feelings. But looking at past examples, it doesn't seem so. She has never held herself accountable for any bad things she did.
    Last edited by kidd; 04-20-04 at 10:30 PM.

Just watch part of epi 29.

Sima SiuYiu's death was so stupid and unneccessary. Why didn't he just give the fake letter to his sister? There is nothing incriminating in it. Just give the damn letter to her. Why struggle with her? Maybe the scriptwriter want to make his death look tragic but it just turned out not making sense.

And Sima PingTing is becoming more and more delusional. Nothing is her fault. It's always other people's fault. Or maybe she did feel guilty about killing her brother and try put the blame of Chun Wai to lessen her guilty feelings. But looking at past examples, it doesn't seem so. She has never held herself accountable for any bad things she did.
    LOL you sound pissed I just can't stand Sima Ping Ting's actions. She makes herself looks cheap!!!!!!!! You know what, people who should die don't die, and the people who should live don't live. Somebody always have to die in one episode after another....darn I hope the ending is not really that o-b-v-i-o-u-s.
    ♥ Adam

I've got 2 question.

1. In what episode is Chun Wai going to wake up if she ever wake up at all?

2. When is Mrs Sima going to know that her son is dead?

LOL you sound pissed I just can't stand Sima Ping Ting's actions. She makes herself looks cheap!!!!!!!! You know what, people who should die don't die, and the people who should live don't live. Somebody always have to die in one episode after another....darn I hope the ending is not really that o-b-v-i-o-u-s.
    Well, for people like me who have not read the spoilers, the ending isn't that obvious. At least I still couldn't guess how the series will end.

Just want epi 31 and 32. Two more death.

Why does Sima Yi suddenly think of Sin Leung in that critical moment? Why can't he think of her after he finish fighting?
    Might it be he can't bring himself to kill Chor Gau, and subconciously rather die himself? And because he's gonna die, he think of the person he love the most? Just a theory. Haha.

And why does Chor Gau loves Sima PingTing so much? It's not like she's nice to him. She treat him worse than a dog. Just because she taught him how to write his name once? I really don't get this guy. His love is so blind.

I'm curious. Does Sima Yi knew Sima PingTing killed her brother? Logically, Chun Wai should have told him because Sima PingTing killing her own brother should be a more damning news than her killing an unrelated person like Wong Yi in Sima Yi's POV. So, if Chun Wai want to get the best result, she would have told Sima Yi about Sima SiuYiu. But if Sima Yi knew Sima PingTing killed her brother, why didn't he mention it even once in his conversation with Mrs. Sima. Wouldn't he be curious that Mrs. Sima still steadfastly protected Sima PingTing after she knew that her daughter killed her son? Wouldn't question like 'what about SiuYiu, isn't he ur flesh and blood too?' comes up when Mrs. Sima use the reason of PingTing being her flesh and blood and his niece (blood relation) to ask him to spare PingTing?

I feel really sad for Chun Wai. She was so heart-broken when she thought that Mang Lui loves Sima PingTing. And the irony is, the one Mang Lui really loves is her. Love that scene where both Mang Lui and Chun Wai are expressing themselves in front of Mrs. Mang's grave at different time. BTW, where has Chun Wai gone too?

Lastly, do u think Sima PingTing actually still has a choice to turn over a new leaf and lead a normal life? Eunuch Cheung said that if she ever betray him, he will harm her family. I dunno. Sometimes, it seems that it's only her thirst for revenge that bring her down and if she can let go of her hatred, she will be able to leave a happy life. But when I think about it, if she hadn't bring her dad's head to Eunuch Cheung and start working for him, her brother and mother will still be lock up in prison(and most probably being executed later) instead of having a peaceful life reading buddhist sutra and she herself will be on the run from Eunuch Cheung's men. How can she lead a normal life when imperial gaurd is after her?
    Last edited by kidd; 04-21-04 at 10:03 PM.

Death tally update:-

Good People:
    Mr.Wong (Wong Yi's dad)
    Ling Fung's sifu
    Wong Yi
    Mok YatSiu
    Mrs. Mang (Mang Lui's mom)
    Sum SingHor
    Chun Mui (Lau SinLeung's maid)
    Sima SiuYiu
    Cheung Kui Jing (Prime Minister)

Bad People:
    Mr.Hor (Hor Fei's dad)
    Sima Sun
    Wong PoYing

Ambiguous People:
    Sima Yi

I've got 2 question.

1. In what episode is Chun Wai going to wake up if she ever wake up at all?

2. When is Mrs Sima going to know that her son is dead?
    1) I think you already know this answer since you're up to episode 32. She wakes up in episode 31.

2) She knows about her son's death in episode 32 and that girl liessss again gee. But even before Mrs. Sima commits suicide, she never knew her son was killed by her daughter.
    Last edited by adamcheng22447; 04-21-04 at 03:04 PM.
    ♥ Adam

She knows about her son's death in episode 32 and that girl liessss again gee. But even before Mrs. Sima commits sucide, she never knew her son was killed by her daughter.
    Better she don't know. It will just hurt her even more.