Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: War And Destiny 《亂世佳人》

Haha this is so stupid!!!

Before they were saying that Ron and Myolie were friends who grew up together in the rural country side and now they're saying they met up during ther massacre and are half-siblings.

Anyway, it doesn't matter if they're friends or half-siblings cuz Ron's father is not chinese. Later on he finds out his real biological father is Sek Seu, who is a JAPANESE soldier/commander. So even if Ron and Myolie think they are half-siblings in the begining, they will not be at the end!

But I think they are just friends who grew up together in rural China. And while Myolie has a crush on Ron, he in returns loves Leila...Myolie's (or theirs?) stepmother. But it's obvious the two couples will not have a happy ending. I somehow think Sunny and Leila will die. Gotta love the angst!

Anyway, this is one of the two grand productions of 2006, and I really can't wait to watch it. [Not too many appealing series next yr ]
    The Supremes
    Raymond Ron Wallace Bosco // Qian Tavia Michelle Leila
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Supremes

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by SukiP
    Haha this is so stupid!!!

Before they were saying that Ron and Myolie were friends who grew up together in the rural country side and now they're saying they met up during ther massacre and are half-siblings.

Anyway, it doesn't matter if they're friends or half-siblings cuz Ron's father is not chinese. Later on he finds out his real biological father is Sek Seu, who is a JAPANESE soldier/commander. So even if Ron and Myolie think they are half-siblings in the begining, they will not be at the end!

But I think they are just friends who grew up together in rural China. And while Myolie has a crush on Ron, he in returns loves Leila...Myolie's (or theirs?) stepmother. But it's obvious the two couples will not have a happy ending. I somehow think Sunny and Leila will die. Gotta love the angst!

Anyway, this is one of the two grand productions of 2006, and I really can't wait to watch it. [Not too many appealing series next yr ]

so is this real storyline? I have to cry if Ronolie doesn't get together.

i think it is quite true... although i also support ronolie!!
    Favourites : almost all Tvb SeRieS(especially DIF1-4, TITS(my all time favourite), dream of colours, Surviver Law, LITCOS), magic ring, tian guo, qing wa and jewel in the palace

I wish Ron and Myolie end up at the end, but it like they cannot though, it sad. I like Ron and Myolie than Leila. Myolie look really pretty in this serie, so excited wait for this serie come out.
    Support: Anita Yuen-Maggie Ho Yee-Joyce Tang-Kenix Kwok-Myolie Wu-Christine Ng-Bernice-Tavia-Sharon!!!
    Loving: Julian+Anita, Boscolie, Rayolie, Sunny+Christine.
    Boscolie Paradise

anybody seen the clip of war and distiny in the sale presentation? I wonder who did ron hug the end of the clip? Leila or Myolie can't tell who

im guessing it's leila...
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

thanks cherrie I just find out a minute ago. Because I remember her cloth when she take picture with four of girls together. It leila cloth that it really sad! I been wishing it was myolie. It seem like the myolie will be sunny and not ron. That is so sad I wish ron will end up myolie not leila. i hate the fact that leila is myolie's step- mother is would be someone else i don't mind she end up with ron. i just hope tvb will decide to do something at the end so myolie and ron can be together. it will be really strange is they don't pair up because tvb got them in the same series and plus this two is heavy promot it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronolie
    thanks cherrie I just find out a minute ago. Because I remember her cloth when she take picture with four of girls together. It leila cloth that it really sad! I been wishing it was myolie. It seem like the myolie will be sunny and not ron. That is so sad I wish ron will end up myolie not leila. i hate the fact that leila is myolie's step- mother is would be someone else i don't mind she end up with ron. i just hope tvb will decide to do something at the end so myolie and ron can be together. it will be really strange is they don't pair up because tvb got them in the same series and plus this two is heavy promot it.
    I thought that Ron hug Myolie at the end though cause the clothes look like Myolie's clothes, but like you said then it Leila , it sad, I want Ron hug Myolie. I want Ron and Myolie can be together at the end, I dont like myolie with Sunny, and she has a kiss with Sunny. Ron and Myolie make a beter couple. I hope TVB will decide to make something for Ron and Myolie end up like you said.
    Support: Anita Yuen-Maggie Ho Yee-Joyce Tang-Kenix Kwok-Myolie Wu-Christine Ng-Bernice-Tavia-Sharon!!!
    Loving: Julian+Anita, Boscolie, Rayolie, Sunny+Christine.
    Boscolie Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by joyce_20176
    I thought that Ron hug Myolie at the end though cause the clothes look like Myolie's clothes, but like you said then it Leila , it sad, I want Ron hug Myolie. I want Ron and Myolie can be together at the end, I dont like myolie with Sunny, and she has a kiss with Sunny. Ron and Myolie make a beter couple. I hope TVB will decide to make something for Ron and Myolie end up like you said.
    I know it really sad! When I first see the clip I really happy that I see Ronolie hug, but then it turn out to be Leila I just want to cry. Here the picture of Leila with the outfit that she hug with ron. Heehe..ee wish that outfit would be myolie.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://dienanh.net/forums/uploads//post-17177-1120712958.gif')

I like the pairing Ron and Leila, they are cute together...so is this like a tragic and sad drama?..its seems like it is...can't wait to see it! i'm alright w/ myolie n sunny, as long as mandy cho stays out of it! lols...

TommyH
    Unregistered

This is the only know series of Ron's coming out in 2006?

Are you guys sure the cloth is from Leila's clothes?

Hmmm...need to go recheck it from the clip.
    The Supremes
    Raymond Ron Wallace Bosco // Qian Tavia Michelle Leila
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Supremes

Quote Originally Posted by SukiP
    Are you guys sure the cloth is from Leila's clothes?

Hmmm...need to go recheck it from the clip.
    yah its leila's clothes because there were pics of them while they were filming, and leila was wearing that..

TommyH
    Unregistered

Post War and Destiny

Currently replacing the title for Turbulant Time of a Beauty. Since this is the "accurate" title, I decided to make this thread for people to start posting in.

TommyH
    Unregistered

This series' new title is: War and Destiny...

TommyH
    Unregistered

This is a poster I found on the web while I was surfing. Thought you guy'd like it.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img285.imageshack.us/img285/8250/highlight036ig.jpg')

Why dont you get a Mod to change the title saves the space of the different threads.
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

whoa! sunny looks evil!
    hehe, before we have war and wab, now we have wad
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

TommyH
    Unregistered

Whats WaR? War and...?

war & remembrance that old series starring louis koo as emperor qien long, evonne yung, and david chiang
    cherrie