Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Days

I emailed Yesasia abut 2 weeks ago. They said they are still trying to secure the rights for BD and other titles as well but nothing is definite. Let's hope for the best!
    Joe from NY

Quote Originally Posted by il_mare

But LBH is THE ONE that stole my heart with this! Have you seen another kdrama lead actor kiss like that?
    arh ...gotta agree this guy's one heleva Kizzzir man !! ... Mmmmm .... *dreams* you can even forget your name .....Mmmmmm... YuMMy !!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel_8
    arh ...gotta agree this guy's one heleva Kizzzir man !! ... Mmmmm .... *dreams* you can even forget your name .....Mmmmmm... YuMMy !!
    Haha!! You better be careful before you flood this thread w/ that drool of yours!!
    Heck.. who am I one to talk.. I'm starting to have mental images and starting to drool too!
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkly_Chic
    Haha!! You better be careful before you flood this thread w/ that drool of yours!!
    Heck.. who am I one to talk.. I'm starting to have mental images and starting to drool too!
    hey the drooling club is back????? hahaha! hey Angel and Sparkly Chic..... with all your drooling ...my hands are itching again to bring out those BD VCDs again and have a marathon tonight!!!! have you seen those BH-JW photos that came out in the Japanese Magazine ?...very sweet and daring!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mbslee
    hey the drooling club is back????? hahaha! hey Angel and Sparkly Chic..... with all your drooling ...my hands are itching again to bring out those BD VCDs again and have a marathon tonight!!!! have you seen those BH-JW photos that came out in the Japanese Magazine ?...very sweet and daring!!!!
    Yes I saw those! Very surprised and shocking to see 'pure' Choi Ji Woo do kinds of photo layouts that she has been doing lately! But then agian, EHAS is a very daring movie, so its daring-promotion makes sense
    Why, what a coincidence..I was just thinking about whipping out those BD's tapes agian myself!
    By the way my dears, CJW and out sweetie LBH has been taking Japan by storm!
    They're spending alot of time over there TOGETHER to promote their movie and series. And LBH's fame is definately gettin hotter and hotter by the minute! Very happy for him!
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

This show was ok with a nice sound track... a typical korean drama... haha... and I hate Choi Ji Woo character in this show... I prefer her character in "Stairway to Heaven"... I prefer Kwan Sang Woo to Lee Beng Heung too... I love Ryu Si Won and sorta wish Choi Ji Woo could end up with him but seems alot of ppl wish she end up with the other guy... and I got really irritated with Choi Ji Woo sister...

Merry Christamas everyone!!!! hope you all have a great time!

Merry Christamas everyone!!!! hope you all have a great time!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!! AN A GREAT 2005!

Happy Holidays to all my BD and LBH girls!!! Hope you all have a prosperous Christmas and upcoming New Year!!

By the way, I couldn't resist myself and whipped out the BD tapes and did a BD marathon a few days ago agian... for the 700th time already
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

LOL sparkley chic!!! BD is so great that watching it over and over for even the millionth time wouldn't matter!!! I am on winter break and have been meaning to watch BD again, but just no time!!! Gotta find some time soon though
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour
    LOL sparkley chic!!! BD is so great that watching it over and over for even the millionth time wouldn't matter!!! I am on winter break and have been meaning to watch BD again, but just no time!!! Gotta find some time soon though
    LOL, talk about nonstop obsession....I've watched it so much that I can recite all the upcoming scenes and lines of the character from memory now... Sad I know... but this is the only Korean series that actually held my interest enough so that I can watch it from beginning to end...
    It was recently voted as the #1 drama that people prefer in Korea I was not surprised

I've been meaning to write a spcnet review for it since I love it so much...but haven't had the time to... maybe in the next few days I will make time for that
    Last edited by Sparkly_Chic; 12-31-04 at 03:19 AM.
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkly_Chic
    LOL, talk about nonstop obsession....I've watched it so much that I can recite all the upcoming scenes and lines of the character from memory now... Sad I know... but this is the only Korean series that actually held my interest enough so that I can watch it from beginning to end...
    It was recently voted as the #1 drama that people prefer in Korea I was not surprised

I've been meaning to write a spcnet review for it since I love it so much...but haven't had the time to... maybe in the next few days I will make time for that
    hehehe, what's this with our non-stop obssession of BD and LBH???? just like you I have watched this drama countless of times and still itching to rewatch again....I guess everyone of us was mesmerized by the cool character of Minchul which BH portrayed to the max!!! ...not surprising that it was voted as no 1 drama people prefer to watch ...you know my VCD copy is starting to have scratches bec of the times I have rewatched it...LOL!....anyone of you knows where I can buy a DVD copy with english subs??? I am not sure if Yesasia can release the DVD copy this year...Tevar33 said they are still trying to get it's right to release it....

guys, Happy New Year to All! May health, happiness and good times greet each and everyone of you each day of the New Year!!!
    Last edited by mbslee; 12-31-04 at 10:50 PM.

hehehe, what's this with our non-stop obssession of BD and LBH???? just like you I have watched this drama countless of times and still itching to rewatch again....I guess everyone of us was mesmerized by the cool character of Minchul which BH portrayed to the max!!! ...not surprising that it was voted as no 1 drama people prefer to watch ...you know my VCD copy is starting to have scratches bec of the times I have rewatched it...LOL!....anyone of you knows where I can buy a DVD copy with english subs??? I am not sure if Yesasia can release the DVD copy this year...Tevar33 said they are still trying to get it's right to release it....

guys, Happy New Year to All! May health, happiness and good times greet each and everyone of you each day of the New Year!!!
    I blame it on the flawless character of LBH...Minchul just draws you to rewatch the series over and over agian, even if its just to catch a glimpse of him...Its like he has this cold exterior, but you can see a very warm person inside of him, and you're just waitng and waiting for that warm side of him to reveal....And I think the love story between him and CJW was fantastic!
    You know, the first few times that I've watched BD, LBH completely stole the show, but later on when I rewatched it so much, I started to noticed how RSW acting was very good in here, the emotions on his face is just so... moving....Too bad LBH stole all the light from all other characters...

I don't think BD is released on DVD w/ English subs yet....but I"m sure that it WILL come out sooner or later.. even if its 10 yrs later of something But I will DEFINATELY put my hands on a copy when it comes out- just like any other die hard fans of this series

Happy New Year to all! Hope you have a posperous and healthful new year!
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Hi Sparkly ,mbslee , il_mare and LBH fans ...

I m so excited that BH is coming to S'pore on 18th feb .... I've already set this day aside to be at airport to see him ...... Thot i share this information with all but i know unless you r in s'pore it just another news ...

I m so excited that BH is coming to S'pore on 18th feb .... I've already set this day aside to be at airport to see him ...... Thot i share this information with all but i know unless you r in s'pore it just another news ...
    I know..... I won't be there!!!

But only consolation....Keanu Reeves is in HK today!!!

WOW! that's good for you Angel!!!! How I envy you! I wish BH will visit us here again in the Philippines...I think he went here after the filming of ALL IN for a vacation but nobody knew about it !...post some pics of him and If you get the chance get a picture of you with him! give him a hug and several kisses for me!!!! hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by il_mare

But only consolation....Keanu Reeves is in HK today!!!
    Hi il_mare

dont cry dont cry ... ... hopefully he visit HongKong later this year .... so did you get to see keanu Reeves? ... You should cos he's in the Hollywood version of your favourite K-drama Il_Mare ..

A Very Happy and Prosperous Year of Rooster To You il_mare ..... A toast to your health , wealth and happiness !!!

CHEERS!!!

WOW! that's good for you Angel!!!! How I envy you! I wish BH will visit us here again in the Philippines...I think he went here after the filming of ALL IN for a vacation but nobody knew about it !...post some pics of him and If you get the chance get a picture of you with him! give him a hug and several kisses for me!!!! hahaha!

Hi mbslee

If only you knew he's in philippines im sure you have himall to yourself ... if .. if i m able to get near him i 'll plant "that" kiss for all of you ... haha .. i hope to get a picture taken with him ... *prays* ... i've got a picture taken with his "brother" RSW when he was here last december .... he is so dashing in person with a great sense of humour too ... but ..... LBH will always be my nos 1 !!

Wishing you , Sparkly_Chic and all BH fans here a Very Prosperous and Happy New Year of the Rooster ....

Let me also toast to all your wealth,health and happiness ....

.... Cheers!!!

Awww, how lucky of you Angel!!!!! Can't believe that you'll probably see LBH in person! Please do reaccount to us all the happenings!! I'm so excited for you!
    Imagine how lucky it is to meet 'our honey' in person- I'll probably NEVER have that chance!
    And yes, do indeed do all the hugging, autograph signing, and yes, DROOLING for me and mbslee!

Thanks for your well-wishes, I in turn, hope that you have had a wonderful New Year celebration!
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Hey Angel! any luck on seeing and hugging our BH???? read he just landed in Singapore last night!!!! give us details and pics please!!!!
    Belated Happy Chinese New Year to All!!! Kung Hei Fat Choi!