Page 12 of 235 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Raymond Lam

Hey there botan

I'm not sure exactly how the calander pairings/trios/groups work out either. I'm guessing that they use some pairings/trios/groups from series of the last year and some of the new year. Just in case your wondering about some of the artist who will appear in the 2005 one

Raymond and Tavia
    Ron and Myolie
    Bobby and Sonjia
    Charmaine, Sammul, and Bosco
    Frankie, Kenneth, and Michelle

Myolie and Raymond paired this year (2004) and Raymond paired with Michelle the previous two years. I've gotta say that Raymond and Michelle's pics in the calander are pretty cute. Better then his with Myolie that is

Gosh, I hope Annie gets put in there!!! Its been awhile since she's been in the calander!!! Last time was probably 01? or was it 00? Either oen, but she looked so cute with Frankie!!!!!

Hehe, yeah. Stolen Love is a movie that he was in with Rain. I still want to see it so bad though!!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Charmaine, Sammul, and Bosco
    hmm wonder what kind of series they are gonna have!
    thats strange kenix, ada, flora, roger and jessica wont be in the calendar? oh wait not all are decided yet right? i cant even get one of those calendars i wanted one!

so goddess what do you think of Blade Heart so far?
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

Yeah, I wonder about the Charmaine, Bosco, and Sammul trio. Will the star togehter in a serie? I know that they all have starred togehter before. Don't think I wold like to see a serie with all three though. Well Bosco and Sammul okay, but having Charmaine pair with them isn't a great choice for me. Espically after she has already starred with Sammul so much!! Okay okay, it was only 2 or so series, but still

Yeah, some of the pairings, trios, and etc hasn't been confirmed or reported out yet so there is still opening for those artist, hehe. I would love to see all of them in there!!!!

Gosh, I wish I could get one. Really want one!!!! I have only been able to get one before and I didn't even know much about TVB then so I just threw it away Well I kept a few that I knew the faces of. (Wong Hei and Jessica, Louis, Bobby, Frankie and Annie, Kenix and Gordan, and etc.) The rest I threw away!!! Oh and there were many stars that I love now that was in there!!!

Hmmm...I'm planning to watch more of Blade Heart tonight, well get more started on it that is, hehe. So far its okay looking. Just want it to jump into the action already, lol. I actually just want to see Mimi and Raymond
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know will Raymond be in any series with Michelle anytime soon? They are just so cute together.

Originally posted by SuWei
    Hi everyone,

Does anyone know will Raymond be in any series with Michelle anytime soon? They are just so cute together.
    i dont think they anytime soon. they were supposed to be in tossing rain turning cloud together but then michelle is doing some mainland production to replace Jessica H. so she turned it down leaving the main role to charmaine.
    something like that.
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

xoxoxox

Aw... they are so cute together.

That would be strange, Char, Bosco, and Sammul in a series together. It's like Char, Raymond, and Bosco. She looks older than them, it would be awkward.

Yeah, I got one calendar once, a long time ago, for free and at that time I didn't care for it and tossed it at the end of the year. I think it had 12 artists, one per month, they didn't have pairings/groupings. I remembered it included Jessica, Louis, Julian, Vivian Leung, Gallen, and a some other popular artist at that time (I just can't remember who). But it had all my favorite actors/actress and the pictures were really nice. Too bad I threw it away .

Yup, really hope Annie will be in it this time.

Raymond and Michelle do look compatible together, don't mind seeing them in another series but would also like to see him paired with other actresse that hasn't been paired with him before.
    Last edited by botan; 07-30-04 at 01:28 PM.

Hi ya everyone

botan, how the young mind doesn't know better huh? Lol, I wish I hadn't thrown it away!!!! Well....no use crying over spilt milk....

Hmmmm.....Raymond and Michelle are cute together, but I don't like them togehter, lol : Who knows what the chances of them doing another serie togehter is? Since Michelle seems to be in a lot of "other" productions elsewhwere and all. She seems to be quite busy with work and the Athens event thing.

Anyways, back on Raymond, hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

GODDESS! :P I'm a big Raymond fan too...tall, dark, and handsome... *DROOLS* Aaahghhh, need more Raymond TVB dramas (as well as those with Ron and Leila and Sammul YUMMY)
    You seem so out of context in this gaudy apartment complex...
    A stranger with your doorkey explaining that I am just visiting
    And I am finally seeing why I was the one worth leaving...

Maymoo!!!!!!! Thats awsome!! Hehe, so glad to see that you and me like many of the same artists, hehe. We are diffinately going to have a lot to chat about, lol

What is your favorite Raymond serie huh? What have you seen of him? Favorite actress paired with him? lol, so many questions now!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Maymoo!!!!!!! Thats awsome!! Hehe, so glad to see that you and me like many of the same artists, hehe. We are diffinately going to have a lot to chat about, lol

What is your favorite Raymond serie huh? What have you seen of him? Favorite actress paired with him? lol, so many questions now!!
    I loved Raymond in Survivor's Law...SO SWEET And mature as well.. he didn't take it horribly when Sammul beat him to Myolie ^^ I was like "POOR RAYRAY AAWW" :')

Talking

I'd prefer him with Michelle Yip...but Tavia Yeung is good too. Ugh there are so many Ron+Michelle and Ron+Tavia fanfics... it irks me! Only Raymond looks good with Tav or Mich :O Otherwise it's just awkward....then again, it could just be that I love Ron+Leila too much...

Hehe, I actually think that Raymond looks cute with all of them, hehe. My favorite pairing with Raymond though is Myolie Hehe, I also like Myolie with Ron, but I have to say that I perfer Leila. I jsut love these two and haven't even actually seen them togehter!!!!

Not a big fan of Ron with Michelle, but I don't mind it. Lol, know what you mean though!!! I was browsing through the fanfics and there diffinately is a lot of RonMichelle and RaymondTavia fanfics. I want more RonLeila and RaymondMyolie, hehe

I know what you mean!!!!! I was so sad when Raymond "lost" Myolie to Sammul!!! How he was peering at them in the cafe looking very sad yet able to except it and all. Hehe, my kind of guy ^_^
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Talking

Raymond is so delectable. Lemme show you a picture.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.angelfire.com/ab6/chuheocon/Raymondlam/r6.jpg')

Hehe, thanks for the pic. Ooohhh....its a very nice one!!! I never saw that one before. Hehe, he is so laid back and CUTE in there!!! Lol, just a sweater.....
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Talking

I wonder if Ray has a six-pack...and Ron...lol that'd make them even hotter than they already are! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lol maymoo!!! They probably do since they seem quite fit, hehe.

Here is a picture of Raymond and Rain from Stolen Love. Gosh, they both look pretty nice and cute together!!! hehe, Raymond still has his "Oscar" look from GF in here!!! While Rain looks quite professional, hehe with her striaght hair.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.lovehkfilm.com/reviews/bv9418/stolen_love.jpg')
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Lol maymoo!!! They probably do since they seem quite fit, hehe.

Here is a picture of Raymond and Rain from Stolen Love. Gosh, they both look pretty nice and cute together!!! hehe, Raymond still has his "Oscar" look from GF in here!!! While Rain looks quite professional, hehe with her striaght hair.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.lovehkfilm.com/reviews/bv9418/stolen_love.jpg')
    I can't see the picture.

Wink

Without doubt, he is a great actor!! Really love seeing him in more upcoming tvb series.... I love watching him in the "Eternal Love".... he is so cute and funny =) Yeah, he did indeed pair up nicely with Michelle
    "Count no man happy until he dies" ~ Sophocles

hey guys
    i got my webpage somewhat up
    come tell me what you guys think

xoxoxox