Page 17 of 235 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Raymond Lam

Default Re: raymond

Originally posted by teddybear
    does that mean / confirm that gallen has returned to TVB?
    I am not too sure myself.. but hope it is true that he is back to TVB
    "Count no man happy until he dies" ~ Sophocles

Default raymond

am seeing surivior of law again ..

is this new show of raymonds a co-operation with a mainland china tv station with TVB..? or has gallen definitely returned to TVB

Default Re: raymond

Originally posted by teddybear
    am seeing surivior of law again ..

is this new show of raymonds a co-operation with a mainland china tv station with TVB..? or has gallen definitely returned to TVB
    This is a good question Hope someone in Gallen's thread would be able to confirm on this

Default grrrr

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.takungpao.com/news/images/20040824-ul-14.jpg')

[Ta Kung Pao 24/08/04]

TVB's new series "Tossing Rain Turning Cloud" is currently filming in Beijing and yesterday TVB distributed some scene photos to the press that shows Raymond hugging Sonija Kwok followed by him holding Charmaine Sheh, enjoying plenty of beauty, whilst Bosco Wong is not far behind enjoying a kiss scene with Sharon Chan. When the reporters called Charmaine in Beijing, she admits that there is a triangular affair in the show between her, Raymond and Sonija, but Sonija's character is only interested in using him and they split up in the end. Charmaine and Raymond will also have a kissing scene, that they have already finished filming.

Talking of Gigi Lai's recent slip that she would go shopping with Maggie Cheung, but then making amends the next day by adding that she can have intimate chats with Charmaine, then hoping the Charmaine will not get the wrong idea from her comments, Charmaine says that she has received a call from Gigi's manager who hopes that she will not be mad. Charmaine says: "I have not read the reports, so I don't know what it was about. (Will you call Gigi yourself?) I have not called her and there is no need to because there is nothing going on between us."

As for Bosco, he was not embarrassed at all with his earlier kiss scene with Sharon because they know each other quite well and the scene was completed in three takes. He also says that with over ten degrees difference between day and night time temperatures in Beijing, cold at night and hot in the day, many of the cast and crew have taken ill. However, they are all well prepared and no-one has fainted on set. He also says: "As it was too hot earlier and we were filming in a very exposed place, I did feel a little faint, but luckily I was spotted by a crew member who immediately told me to sit down and drink water, so I was okay. (Do you still go out for supper?) Of course not! Now I am busy filming every day, so I don't have time."

credit: http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

Default Re: grrrr

Originally posted by xox
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.takungpao.com/news/images/20040824-ul-14.jpg')

[Ta Kung Pao 24/08/04]

TVB's new series "Tossing Rain Turning Cloud" is currently filming in Beijing and yesterday TVB distributed some scene photos to the press that shows Raymond hugging Sonija Kwok followed by him holding Charmaine Sheh, enjoying plenty of beauty, whilst Bosco Wong is not far behind enjoying a kiss scene with Sharon Chan. When the reporters called Charmaine in Beijing, she admits that there is a triangular affair in the show between her, Raymond and Sonija, but Sonija's character is only interested in using him and they split up in the end. Charmaine and Raymond will also have a kissing scene, that they have already finished filming.

Thanks for the update... really can't wait till the series is release....

Talking

Charmaine looks so OLD next to Raymond...even though he appears more mature than he usually is T_T
    You seem so out of context in this gaudy apartment complex...
    A stranger with your doorkey explaining that I am just visiting
    And I am finally seeing why I was the one worth leaving...

Yeah, I agree, even though they tried to make Raymond look more mature with the hair, make up, etc. he still looks younger than Charmaine. It's so weird how they have a wedding scene together. It's like he's marrying his older sister .

I'm really curious about whether or not Gallen Lo will be returning to TVB too.

Hey there all

Thanks for the news botan!!! I wonder if it'll be a modern or ancient? WOW, 60 eps? Ooohhh, but the supposed cast looks so good!!! Big names in there

I so agree. Raymond and Charmaine still do not match up well. Raymond does look "older" in that pic however, but next to Charmaine, he looks younger. You guys know what I mean. Don't like this at all!!!

Another thing I dont' like is how Sonjia is playing the "bad" role from what the article says while Charmaine seems to get the good role For pete's sakes!!! Please, can't we have Charmaine play a bad role?

Seriously, Raymond's character was so darn stupid in Blade Heart!!! I am still so annoyed with his character!!! How could he believe all thsoe lies that Sima Tingping told him!?!?!? For goodness sakes!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I think I read in the article that Ray and Char have a kissing scene together. I can't imagine that, it would be really awkward. I can't imagine Sonija and Raymond together either. Charmaine is really bad a playing a villainess so that's probably why she's going to play the "goody goody," while Sonija is better at playing a villainess. Heck, Charmaine can't play any role correctly . Why does she even exist as an actress?

So you have finally finished Blade Heart goddess? How did you like the series?

Gosh, I have no idea whether or not the new series is ancient or modern. I'm really curious to know too but can't find any further info. Maybe there will be more news near October.
    Last edited by botan; 08-27-04 at 07:32 PM.

Talking

I'm not really interested right now in any more of Ray's ancient dramas...I really want to see Wandering Hero Medics, damn it!

Talking

Oh and I heard...though this is unconfirmed...XD cos I found it on another forum...that while Ray and Leila were filming for Wandering Hero Medics, Ray said he got nervous hahahahaha...he said that he thought Leila was really pretty (: Sorta like what his dream girl looks like, and she plays his dream girl in the series, so yeah...

Hmm I wonder if this is true. I wouldn't mind Ray dating Leila...(; though I like Ron with Leila...

Anyway, GO RAY. Hope WHM comes out this year. ^.^

Hey there guys

LOL maymoo!!!! Don't be jumping ships now!! Its gotta be Ron and Leila!! Hmmm.....so Raymond and Leila filmed TOB first then WHM right? They must be somewhat of good friends then, its amusing how Raymond supposedly got nervous!! lol ^_^

Your so right botan. Charmaine probably would be a worse villian (acting wise) then Sonjia. Its just I hate having to know she is in another goody good role!!

Hehe, finally finished it, lol. Overall I thought the serie was good. I would give it a 3 out of 5 stars. I am not very fond of Raymond's character at all. He is very gulliable and stubborn I didn't quite like him with Shirley, perfer with Mimi. Their last few scenes together was very very cute!!! I really liked it when he and Mimi were talking to his mother's grave. It was touching seeing how he/she felt and all Hehe, more comments in the BH thread ^_^
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

yeah that scene at the mothers grave was so sad! very well done. finally finished hey goddess?
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

xoxoxox

Talking

Yes goddess I'll always be an RL fan! ^^

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Here is a little something on Raymond. Credit to Em at TVBspace News Roundup. http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com

August 13
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.takungpao.com/news/images/20040814-ul-21.jpg')

[Ta Kung Pao]

Raymond Lam wants to try his luck elsewhere...

http://www.takungpao.com/news/2004-8-14/UL-293780.htm

------------------------------------------------------------
    I wish there was more on this article!!!! What does it mean by Raymond is trying his luck elsewhere? I hoep it doesn't mean leaving TVB for some other company!!! Gosh, he looks seriously different in there!!! Very pale/white

who is that gurl?

hehhe..i don't know...just know she play coco in dream of color...she's pretty
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Talking

That's Claire Yiu

wow maymoo you just recently joined spcnet.tv and you got almost the same amount of posts that i do! haha and i've been here a year and a half?! haha.

anyways lots of news of raymond at em's page.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.takungpao.com/news/images/20040831-ul-15.jpg')

A group of cast members from "Twin of Brothers" including Raymond Lam, Ron Ng, Tavia Yeung, Nancy wu, Christine Ng and Leila Tong took part in a charity event for Po Leung Kuk yesterday, playing games with the students. As it was also Tavia's birthday and with Ron and Nancy also celebrating birthdays on September 2nd and 9th respectively, the three were presented with a birthday cake and wishes from the rest of the cast.

Tavia is currently filming for new series "Imperial Layabout" and she says that her birthday wish is for good health, to make more money and for everything to go smoothly. What will she do with the money she earns? She says: "I hope that my family can have a more comfortable life and to be able to start a little business of my own. I don't wish for romance, just see what comes along."

As his birthday is very close to Tavia's, Ron will be taking her out for dinner to celebrate. When asked if he will introduce her to his friends, he laughs: "Choosing a boyfriend is all about personal preferences and I do not have anyone to introduce her to, but I hope that she will find the one this year, so I can take them both out next year." Ron was wearing shades throughout yesterday's event and it turns out that he has just had a moulding of his face done for new series "Courageous Kunlun", but this has caused a skin allergy on his face.

Egged on by Lo Chun Shun and the other cast members to give Tavia a birthday kiss, Ron just gave her a peck on the cheek and this was returned to wish him a happy birthday for the 2nd. Tavia indicated that she will be celebrating with her family after finishing work. She says: "When I was filming for 'Imperial' yesterday, the crew bought me a cake and I received some presents from my fans. Adam bought me a cheesecake and gave me a birthday kiss."

Raymond returned from filming for "Tossing Rain Turning Cloud" in Beijing for the event and sported a large bruise on his arm. He explains that this was caused by an accident where it was caught in the door of a van and when the accident happened, it was a full five minutes where he could not speak because of the pain. Only after much rubbing did the pain subside. With his earlier injuries to his back whilst filming for "Twin" leaving him with a scar on his back that scared his mother when he returned home and these new injuries, does he feel that the more injured he is the more famous he becomes? Raymond laughs: "What? I don't know about that!"

**omg doesnt Ron look good?
    --------------------------------------------------
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://the-sun.com.hk/channels/ent/20040831/img/e13083112_big.jpg')

Raymond Lam took part in a promotional event for Corum watches yesterday, modelling the latest unique designs in the sailor's range. As a guest model, Raymond showed off a Trophy 41 model worth $20,500 but later indicated that he preferred the $39,900 Chronograph watch. The organisers knew what to do and presented him with the more expensive watch as a gift.

When Raymond was asked if he collected watches, he said: "Not really, because I have to change a lot when I am filming and it is easy to lose it. (Have you bought a watch for your girlfriend?) No, because I don't have a girlfriend to buy for."

** ooh ray's still single =)
    -----------------------------------------------------

xoxoxox

Originally posted by maymoo
    That's Claire Yiu
    oh i kno her then...hehe that pic didnt look like her xD

Originally posted by xox
    wow maymoo you just recently joined spcnet.tv and you got almost the same amount of posts that i do! haha and i've been here a year and a half?! haha.
    That's because I can't seem to keep my mouth shut LOL

By the way, someone tell me the ending to Stolen Love (and an explanation maybe?) cos I like to read spoilers before I get the DVD hahahahaha I'm a weirdo o.o