Page 55 of 235 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 4688

Thread: Raymond Lam

[QUOTE=Lost4eva]I KNOW!!! lol..I j/ got to d/l it yesterday!! and did you notice his comb? wow...I never knew guys comb was like that!! lol!QUOTE]

Haha,yea,his comb looks like those i saw at the small stalls in the morning market.When i saw his comb,the first thing that came to my mind was'oh my gosh,how come ray uses dis kinda comb' hehe.
    So,u downloaded it?great.Did u saw the part where raymond was wearing his wig for the incurable trait n his t-shirt?Haha,modern costume with an ancient hairstyle.My sis says raymond look horrible in that but to me,Ray will never be horrible hehe.What do u think>

Quote Originally Posted by rayluver
    arhh...lucky fans!! actually i was supposed to attend his album promo with Kevin n Ron!!! it was scheduled to start at 11am that morning...i came back at 12.30pm!! then my fren told me it only started at 12.30pm!!!! i missed it!!! my fren even got to shake hands with him...lucky fan who got chosen to be on stage with them!!! arhhh..n i was the one who told her about the event!! that nite..again disappointed!! i didn't get to see Ray cos i left the concert early!!! it was 2 crammed that i had to leave!!! =(

Oh,yea,cuz the road was blocked so they had to use another road here.That's y they were late.I went there that day n lucky me,got chosen by Lam Tak Weng to be on stage and got their poster.That's how i got to shook hand twice wif raymond n kevin n once wif ron.So happen when i was taking their autograph,the media took our pics and post it in some newspapers.Wonder if you saw it.Bout the nite event,i missed Ray too cuz it was so crammed and hot.As i didn't hap the tickets,i can only stand at the side so can't c the stage actually n ahp to c the huge tv.That's y i decided to go back.And during the rehearsal,oh my gosh.can't believe myself.I'm watching a movie in Times Square(a shopping mall very nearby)
    that time.Y on earth do i watch a movie which still can be seen at another day n missed the rehearsal which can only be seen once.Oh my gosh................

lol!! I thought he look pretty cute in his hair style while wearing a tshirt/pans!! haha..such a hottie!! ahh...Can't believe how charming he is even tho i will not be able to see him in real life!! J/ thinking about him makes me HAPPY!!

http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2A...I2LECR6R7FHA8H

Okay, I finally upload it!! Thanks to Justme/DingDong!! and plz translate for me! I don't understand what he is saying in Mandarin!! Also..he is really sweet!!

Quote Originally Posted by sagiescorp85
    Oh,yea,cuz the road was blocked so they had to use another road here.That's y they were late.I went there that day n lucky me,got chosen by Lam Tak Weng to be on stage and got their poster.That's how i got to shook hand twice wif raymond n kevin n once wif ron.So happen when i was taking their autograph,the media took our pics and post it in some newspapers.Wonder if you saw it.Bout the nite event,i missed Ray too cuz it was so crammed and hot.As i didn't hap the tickets,i can only stand at the side so can't c the stage actually n ahp to c the huge tv.That's y i decided to go back.And during the rehearsal,oh my gosh.can't believe myself.I'm watching a movie in Times Square(a shopping mall very nearby)
    that time.Y on earth do i watch a movie which still can be seen at another day n missed the rehearsal which can only be seen once.Oh my gosh................

arhhh..again u lucky girl!!!!! u got to shake hands with him!! my fren haha..went there juz 2 see Kev..she got to shake his hands twice!! haha..she said ron was very cool and unfriendly..im not sure. but sure thingy ray was very friendly!! haha..i also hav the poster.....haha.but it's a copy! i asked my fren to lend me the poster..i took it from my camera...hahaha..crazy me!! too bad u missed ray in the concert. well...some of the stars made up 4 me missing him.. like MAYDAY..hehe.
    but i got 2 watch the replay on TVB8...i saw ray!! he was so good looking!!!
    current favs :: RAYMOND LAM :: KSW :: RAIN :: JAE HEE :: SO JI SUB :: ERIC MUN ::

ray banner :: click ::

$this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://www.boomspeed.com/ripgal/rayban.jpg'), '')

.she said ron was very cool and unfriendly!!!

Yeap.that's what i think too.I'm quite shocked actually to find out that cuz i went into Ron's thread some time ago,i heard them saying Ron was a very friendly guy.That's quite the opposite from what i saw.
    There,Kevin is the nicest but ray is also very friendly but a bit shy.Ron on the other hand was quite coolest.

Yeap.that's what i think too.I'm quite shocked actually to find out that cuz i went into Ron's thread some time ago,i heard them saying Ron was a very friendly guy.That's quite the opposite from what i saw.
    There,Kevin is the nicest but ray is also very friendly but a bit shy.Ron on the other hand was quite coolest.
    yeah..i kind of liked ron b4 ray..but i changed my mind after listening 2 wat my fren said..aww..ray's shy!!! that's a good thing!!
    current favs :: RAYMOND LAM :: KSW :: RAIN :: JAE HEE :: SO JI SUB :: ERIC MUN ::

$this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://www.boomspeed.com/ripgal/rayban.jpg'), '')

OMG!! i juz saw a small part of the Star Wishes with Ray n ROn!!! it was an interview of them coming 2 KL 4 the Anti Drug Concert.. actually i wanted 2 d/l the whole clip..but sumhow it got stuck..i only got 2 see a quarter of the clip..

those who hav the clip..can u guys upload 4 me!!! pleaze!!!! i really wana finish the clip!! ray's hotttttt@!!!

Yay..I heard the same thing that at the rehearsing for concert that Ron wasn't really friendly. He j/ stood there and practice, didn't really care about Fans. Raymond is the best!!! I love him even more because he is sooo caring!! Like on his radio talk and how he told people that its okay not to come to the concert because it would be live on tv. He didn't want anyone to be push and shove around!! Sooo sweet!!

Also Rayluver: I thought I uploaded it already! Does the link not work?! hmm..sorry!

I'm also suprised to know Ron is not a friendly guy..... hmmm~~ I duno

But YUP Raymond is friendly! For example: When he came to NZ, to the Autograph session... (You had to line up AGES to get a ticket thing so only some people got to get a autograph) and so fans shouted his name and he came over to the crowd and signed autographs for people! So nice~
    Also there was my fd's lil' bro who was sort of getting squashed hehe.. and he was like "Careful... there's a kid" awww... so sweet!!
    Watching:~ Dicey Business, The Gentle Crackdown, The Gateau Affairs
    Recently Finished: ~ To Grow with Love, The Academy

yeah..i was also kinda surprised that ron was so cool and unfriendly.. but nevertheless he's new so maybe he's not accustomed. but RAY's so sweet!!! hearing u guys say that he's so caring make me crave 4 him more!!

Lost4eva: nvm..i got another link..n im d/ling it now!! actually i saw the first quarter. Ray was so kind... there was this part where they were in the airport.. ray was so slow cos he was signing and taking pictures.. he didn't even say NO! n he even offered 2 hold the camera!! wow!!! that's the kind of celebrity that i like!! ron was like: " ray's gona take the next flight" haha.. well...he's not as popular as ray!!! (no offence to ron's fans...hehe)

anywayz..it's 12% finished now..the d/l. i can't wait!!

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,HELP.My uncle actually deleted my whole cd which has all the complies of ray's thing.All his mp3,his mv,his show,his interview sections,some short clips all gone.What should i do :`(.
    I know i can redownload it but it's been so long n i' not even sure what i install inside that disc since my pc spoilt d n i can't open the cd for a while d.The internet s\cafe i go dun allow us to bring in cds
    Anyone here can help me?anything.Juz anything.I hope i can get back most of it.

.. ray was so slow cos he was signing and taking pictures.. he didn't even say NO! n he even offered 2 hold the camera!! wow!!! that's the kind of celebrity that i like!! ron was like: " ray's gona take the next flight" haha.. well...he's not as popular as ray!!! (no offence to ron's fans...hehe)!!

Yea,that's what i think.Ray was slow only cuz he was bz signing autograph for fans but i think ron was juz joking.But whateva ron says is not important,the most important is ray.I'm so happy that i've chosen the rite idol.Actually,i used to dislike ron(no offence to ron's fans too)

I was rewatching a taste of love juz now.Ray was soooooooooooooooo cute in there.So breathtaking.The childish Ha Tao he played is so chicky yet adorable.I like raymond potraying such childish character more than those serious ones.I think his character in yummy yummy is also playful chicky rite?Lucky for me there is a taste of love(with raymond so cute in it),if not i think i will go crazy after losing ray's compilation

Yea,that's what i think.Ray was slow only cuz he was bz signing autograph for fans but i think ron was juz joking.But whateva ron says is not important,the most important is ray.I'm so happy that i've chosen the rite idol.Actually,i used to dislike ron(no offence to ron's fans too)

I was rewatching a taste of love juz now.Ray was soooooooooooooooo cute in there.So breathtaking.The childish Ha Tao he played is so chicky yet adorable.I like raymond potraying such childish character more than those serious ones.I think his character in yummy yummy is also playful chicky rite?Lucky for me there is a taste of love(with raymond so cute in it),if not i think i will go crazy after losing ray's compilation
    I totally agree with you!! I love Ray playing those adorable roles.....soo cute! He was also cute in SL~ and also TLB~~ aww~~ Can't wait to see Yummy Yummy!

I'm watching the Starwishes TVB8 clip and RAYMOND IS SO CUTE!... lol...
    Awwww (cant stop saying this whenever see Ray stuff)
    My fav part was at the airport (I soo want a pic taken like that with him...haha.. him holding the camera and taking the pic with the person.....so priceless )
    And he's so sweet~ Everyone eles is walking while he's still autographing for his fans...
    Heheh.....funny when Ron said he's taking the next flight (Yup lol...mayb Ron dosn't hv as much fans...everyone was screaming AH FUNG~~ only!)
    And also a cute part where they kick each other~~
    The other part I liked was at the Hotel... haha funny how Ron tripped at the door! So many cute bits!!~~ Basically the whole clip was cool!!.. hahhaa....

Thankyou so much Lost4eva for putting the url here!! (And to Justme/DingDong for uploading it for everyone)

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,HELP.My uncle actually deleted my whole cd which has all the complies of ray's thing.All his mp3,his mv,his show,his interview sections,some short clips all gone.What should i do :`(.
    I know i can redownload it but it's been so long n i' not even sure what i install inside that disc since my pc spoilt d n i can't open the cd for a while d.The internet s\cafe i go dun allow us to bring in cds
    Anyone here can help me?anything.Juz anything.I hope i can get back most of it.
    Awww... Not Ray things!
    Well, I have quite alot of Ray related things (Clips...k100....mp3's....etc) that I could post up and u can download.... but I hv to find out how first.......

sorry 2 hear bout that sagiescorp85...promise will burn u the stuff i promised u!! hehe..

juz watched a fan meeting of ray in shanghai!! OMG..he was so funny, friendly n sweet!!! n i kept smiling from the beginning of the clip 2 the end!! cos the way ray talked n expressed himsef was so cute!!! he even recorded some encouraging words 4 a reported when she asked him2 help her out!! so helpful!!

anywayz..now im d/ling the star wishes again.. it was stuck his morning..so i ad 2 re-download..from the link Lost4eve provided. hope it doesnt stop later!!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetberry
    Awww... Not Ray things!
    Well, I have quite alot of Ray related things (Clips...k100....mp3's....etc) that I could post up and u can download.... but I hv to find out how first.......
    Thx a lot.i really appreciate that.If it's easier to send it to my e-mail account then u can send it there.Or izzit harder?whichever way is easier for youla.Thx a gain ya.Dunno how to thank you

sorry 2 hear bout that sagiescorp85...promise will burn u the stuff i promised u!! hehe..!!
    Thx but i dun need the TRTC n yummy yummy trailer thx ya

Saw yummy yummy's trailer n it looks very interesting.Can't wait for it to be released.Neway,i was wondering,who is the actual lead in yummy yummy?Kevin has 2 gals fighthing over him so it appers that he is the lead but then i'm not so sure.Any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetberry
    I totally agree with you!! I love Ray playing those adorable roles.....soo cute! He was also cute in SL~ and also TLB~~ aww~~ Can't wait to see Yummy Yummy!

I'm watching the Starwishes TVB8 clip and RAYMOND IS SO CUTE!... lol...
    Awwww (cant stop saying this whenever see Ray stuff)
    My fav part was at the airport (I soo want a pic taken like that with him...haha.. him holding the camera and taking the pic with the person.....so priceless )
    And he's so sweet~ Everyone eles is walking while he's still autographing for his fans...
    Heheh.....funny when Ron said he's taking the next flight (Yup lol...mayb Ron dosn't hv as much fans...everyone was screaming AH FUNG~~ only!)
    And also a cute part where they kick each other~~
    The other part I liked was at the Hotel... haha funny how Ron tripped at the door! So many cute bits!!~~ Basically the whole clip was cool!!.. hahhaa....

Thankyou so much Lost4eva for putting the url here!! (And to Justme/DingDong for uploading it for everyone)
    The airport was my fav part too n the part where Ron tripped at the door haha,the way ray laughed at him looked so macho.haha,i muz b out of my mind.Wow,i think i should download it down too since the one i recorded was not clear at certain parts.OLd tapes,what to do.Thx Lost4eva n everyone who uploaded ray's thing here

Ops,cant download star wishes d.It says it expire d wor.How cum ar?Does it mean that it cannot be downloaded nemore?Sorry ya cuz i'm really bad at computers

sagiescorp85: hey! umm..I think the link still work! Try it again! and what do you want of Raymond!? I think i have allaboutmen promo..with hacken, bowie, ron, raymond, patrick and kevin. I have Star wishes...but I already upload that....and I have the previews of Yummy, Lethal Weapon, Revolving Doors n Powder Rouge*something like that* and I have the interview that rayluver was talking about!!

Which by the way..Rayluver..do you understand what they were talking about?! Because it was all mandarin! I had no clue what they were saying but I was smiley neways!! haha..Raymond is hot and watching him makes me very dreamy!!

lol..back to the topic..I have the concert of Ray/ron/Kevin in Malaysia and the making of it. The making of it is really good!! haha..not that great...I mean the parts with Raymond in it!! Its hilarious!! I find it cute when Raymond said to Ron that He couldn't eat with too many people staring at him!! ahh..*drooools* Oo..I also have the interview of him/ron/kevin too! or i think..tell me what u want cuz some of the files are too big so I can't send it thru email!! Sorry!!