Page 15 of 235 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Raymond Lam

Talking

Shirley's good for a beginner...I hope to see her play an evil role. I think she'd be good if she tried hard enough
    You seem so out of context in this gaudy apartment complex...
    A stranger with your doorkey explaining that I am just visiting
    And I am finally seeing why I was the one worth leaving...

Originally posted by liljymmmii
    DID ANYBODY WATCH THIS GAME SHOW CALLED "GET SET GO"???
    No...what's it about? O.o

i watch that show every week! it's hilarious.
    you laugh cuz i'm different, i laugh cuz you're all the same

Hey there guys

Charmaine has been acting for quite a long time now, but yet she still hasn't been able to fully act. She's still quite wooden and like you guys said, usualy always plays the goody good roles and ones that tries to get sympathy/pity from viewers.

Shirley and Sonjia are more beginners, but they are doing okay. I still don't think their acting is that great, but I perfer them over Charmaine. Shirley is still quite raw with her acting and she is limited in roles as well. Sonjia has been given more different roles to play and even though she didn't do as well in most of them, its still experience.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Hey there guys

Charmaine has been acting for quite a long time now, but yet she still hasn't been able to fully act. She's still quite wooden and like you guys said, usualy always plays the goody good roles and ones that tries to get sympathy/pity from viewers.

Shirley and Sonjia are more beginners, but they are doing okay. I still don't think their acting is that great, but I perfer them over Charmaine. Shirley is still quite raw with her acting and she is limited in roles as well. Sonjia has been given more different roles to play and even though she didn't do as well in most of them, its still experience.
    Absolutely. I hate Charmaine, grr...she looks terrible paired with Ray...I don't want her to end up with Ray in TRTC! I'd rather have him paired with Sonija! =(

Charmaine seriously pisses me off...aahhh

haha i guess everyones almost on the same boat!
    your right goddess charmaine has been in this business for a long time now and she still can't get it right! why is she in soo many series?
    sonija although not a big fan i prefer her over charmaine. she plays the evil role pretty good.

i prefer ray to end up alone. thats it.
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

Hey there guys

Lol, I have no clue xox I guess TVB thinks that she has talent. Then again I just think they are randomly promotion certain artists.

Yeah, I perfer Sonjia and Shirley over Charmaine. But I think Charmaine acts better then Shirley. Lol, so Sonjia is in the lead. I actuallly don't really dislike Sonjia that much.

Anyways I guess I'll wait to know more on the story before deciding who I'ld like him with. But right now I would love for him with Mimi!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

i think charm is very good... i think she can act just fine... i find shirley and sonjia kinda annoying..

LOL, I agree with ya xox, I'd rather have Raymond end up alone in TRTC. Yes, I'd love for him to end up with Mimi, I would definately watch it if she was the lead instead.

I don't get why Char is being promoted by TVB so much either. Maybe because she is cheap. I don't see anything special about her. Even the newer actress' acting skills are getting better than hers, why don't TVB promote them instead? Gosh, she must film at least 4 series a year.

Between those three MHKs, Sonija, Char, and Shirley, I prefer neither. They are all annoying and cannot act.

Originally posted by botan
    LOL, I agree with ya xox, I'd rather have Raymond end up alone in TRTC. Yes, I'd love for him to end up with Mimi, I would definately watch it if she was the lead instead.

I don't get why Char is being promoted by TVB so much either. Maybe because she is cheap. I don't see anything special about her. Even the newer actress' acting skills are getting better than hers, why don't TVB promote them instead? Gosh, she must film at least 4 series a year.

Between those three MHKs, Sonija, Char, and Shirley, I prefer neither. They are all annoying and cannot act.
    I really really hate Charmaine...I excuse Shirley because she's a newbie, but Charmaine...UGHH! -_-

Sonija's ok, I think she was cool in Hidden Treasures and the Legend of Love

it would be cool if ray ends up with mimi but then her role is so little i think! i have not seen any pictures with her in it with her costume or anything!

well charmaine for sure won't be winning ANY awards for any representative role cause theres no TALENT and she'd never get roles like that. so no roles i actually liked her in.
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

Originally posted by maymoo
    I really really hate Charmaine...I excuse Shirley because she's a newbie, but Charmaine...UGHH! -_-

Sonija's ok, I think she was cool in Hidden Treasures and the Legend of Love
    Well yeah, Shirely is sorta new so I don't dislike her as much as Sonija and Charmaine. But I do kind of think less of Shirley with her appearance in slimming ads recently. The image just doesn't look right and I don't like the message she is sending out to the public.
    well charmaine for sure won't be winning ANY awards for any representative role cause theres no TALENT and she'd never get roles like that. so no roles i actually liked her in.
    Yeah, I agree but last year she was actually nominated for Best Actress or something, wasn't she?

Oops, we are getting so off-topic. Back to Raymond.

Hi ya all

Agree, since Shirley is still considered new to the entertainment business I have given her some slack. But like botan I am not very fond of all her promotion of the slimming products. Espically some of the things she is wearing to promote it.

Yeah maymoo. I actually thought Sonjia was okay in Legend of Love, not as bad now that I think back to it.

Yes yes yes. Back to Raymond now guys!!! hehe, so what to talk about huh? Gosh, I do wish that Mimi's role won't be so small. Its so dissapointing how the two of them haev starred in quite a few series togehter now and yet have never really "paired." BH is somewhat of an exception yet the ending is open so
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Talking

I want to watch Wandering Hero Medics...I'd love to see Ray as a DOCTOR ^^

Hi all!!!

Yeah, I agree, I hope Mimi's role won't be so small.

I'd love to see Raymond as a doctor too. I like the cast very much and the series looks interesting but then Sonija is in it so I'm not quite sure if I will be watching it. What genre is it anyways, comedy or drama? Or just a little bit of everything?

Anyone currently watching Twin of Brothers? I didn't want to get spoilers so I didn't check the "Twin of Brothers thread." Just wondering if it's worth watching.

Originally posted by botan
    Hi all!!!

Yeah, I agree, I hope Mimi's role won't be so small.

I'd love to see Raymond as a doctor too. I like the cast very much and the series looks interesting but then Sonija is in it so I'm not quite sure if I will be watching it. What genre is it anyways, comedy or drama? Or just a little bit of everything?

Anyone currently watching Twin of Brothers? I didn't want to get spoilers so I didn't check the "Twin of Brothers thread." Just wondering if it's worth watching.
    Twin of Brothers is definitely worth watching. Go rent it now!

I don't mind Sonija...I love Raymond! And Leila

Hey there all

Yeah, I don't mind Sonjia so she won't be a factor against the serie, at least until I watch and maybe find her annoying, but still I think she got a new haircut for this serie or something. Saw pictures of it earlier and it looks okay on her ^_^

Not sure on the genre of WHM, but its probably a mix of everything. I do hope it isn't too serious, but has a light comedy to it

Hehehe, he was so cool while skating around in Survivor's Law!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Talking

I hope Wandering Hero Medics comes out REAL SOON ^^ I can't wait to rent it yYAYAYyyy

I'm interested in his relationship with Leila...really really interested

Talking

They need to hurry up and finish the filming alreadyyy! It looks so interesting and coOL...