Thread: Raymond Lam

Quote Originally Posted by raymeox View Post
    Yeah!

And KK is black and white
    Kevin is black and white? I'm sure he is in the middle position. Ray is the one should be in the middle !!! FungFung always says TVB gives alot of chances to him. Do you think so? Yes, TVB gives chances to him but every time TVB give also got limit. Like FTF, TVB put Frankie inside... his character is very annoying!!! But i like TLB, Nick Cheung character isnt annoying, i'm sure Fungfung learns alot from Nick Cheung. Now, they put Kevin inside in the dances too. Fungfung got many series is a bad guy and he potrays very well. He deserves to get The Best Actor !!!!! Although Fungfung always says TVB very nice to him but TVB gave me a feeling like want to destroy him. I read a magazine wrote Fungfung is flower heart and he very close with Bernice in front of Moses and there wrote Fungfung's image is already ruined in TVB. You all didnt notice FungFung didnt perfomance when i dunno how to say!! when....after artist get award they will be celebrates TVB anniversary.
    Phew..very long..i want to talk much but i think that is too much. Just enough for now.

Quote Originally Posted by wearekone View Post
    Kevin is black and white? I'm sure he is in the middle position. Ray is the one should be in the middle !!! FungFung always says TVB gives alot of chances to him. Do you think so? Yes, TVB gives chances to him but every time TVB give also got limit. Like FTF, TVB put Frankie inside... his character is very annoying!!! But i like TLB, Nick Cheung character isnt annoying, i'm sure Fungfung learns alot from Nick Cheung. Now, they put Kevin inside in the dances too. Fungfung got many series is a bad guy and he potrays very well. He deserves to get The Best Actor !!!!! Although Fungfung always says TVB very nice to him but TVB gave me a feeling like want to destroy him. I read a magazine wrote Fungfung is flower heart and he very close with Bernice in front of Moses and there wrote Fungfung's image is already ruined in TVB. You all didnt notice FungFung didnt perfomance when i dunno how to say!! when....after artist get award they will be celebrates TVB anniversary.
    Phew..very long..i want to talk much but i think that is too much. Just enough for now.
    It is long but i agree with you and i have read that magazine too. You can see how TVB threat Fung with Liza. Last year she said "About Lam Fung, i never think you can get in Top 5". WTH. Myolie can enter why Ray cant?? Just a pair of 'pigeon eyes'. Mayb she is joking but i think she has to take care of Fung's feeling. I know Fung wont take that seriously but say that in front of many actor just like "fu hin" him. I want Liza remember that Fung's series air rating is the highest. I know that series air rating high because not only Fung but he really did a good job in there. He should get The Best Actor award from last year and not this year. This year because of HOG, i think Fung not easy to get. Haizzz....TDOL, when your air rating will beat HOG??!!

I like an actor depend on his acting. He is a good actor. I just want to ask him why he dont want to film movie? His movie, Stolen Love. He is very good acting in that movie. His singing is very good. EH subtheme sang by him, it is a very nice song. He is good in acting and singing and hope TVB promotes him more and not Linda ( her acting is not very good). I also realized TVB promotes Ray got a limit. BTW, not only him. Tavia, Bernice, and Ron. Ray is the most lucky between them.

Long time didnt many Ray's fans like Cherrie, Vanda, Shiloh, TTnguyen and more. What happen with them? Come on~ Lets discuss Ray!!

In TLB, Sharon's dad names Kevin and everybody call him KK(KevKev) so I call Kevin KK .

For Fung's situation, hmm, he isn't as crazy promotion as Ron in 06, Bosco in 07. He has 1 - 2 /year. TVB... Sometimes I want him leave TVB.
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

In TLB, Sharon's dad names Kevin and everybody call him KK(KevKev) so I call Kevin KK .

For Fung's situation, hmm, he isn't as crazy promotion as Ron in 06, Bosco in 07. He has 1 - 2 /year. TVB... Sometimes I want him leave TVB.
    I'm agree with you. I'm not bias to Fung, but IMO his fame on today is get by his hardworking, remember his second series is ASITP. He is a bad guy. Now, ppl like an actor depend on role and not acting. So, with this role, he will get bad reputation from audience. So what? With this series, he get an award and many ppl praised him. IMO, this type of artist should be famous. Ron and Bosco, did you see any villain role for them?

Yeah, when promoting Ray, they didnt always mention Ray but promoting Bosco always mention his name. "Sometimes I want him leace TVB", I'm very agree with you, that why last post i said Why u dunwan go to film Movie?
    TVB loves
    1)Moses 2) Bosco Girl. 1)Linda 2) Myolie
    Ron, i dont think TVB love Ron very much. TVB doesnt love Twin Brother anymore. Poor Ray, still want to say thank you to TVB.

Any news from Fung? Where is he now? Japan or HK?

idk but when is his album ocming -.-
    ` forever&always R A Y M O N D L A M + B O S C O W O N G + M I K E H E <3

Quote Originally Posted by 1xclusive_babi View Post
    idk but when is his album ocming -.-
    What is idk? I dont know it is true anot but i read sumwhere he is preparing to release album.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    What is idk? I dont know it is true anot but i read sumwhere he is preparing to release album.
    idk = i dont know LOL
    and sweet...im so excited hehe !!
    ` forever&always R A Y M O N D L A M + B O S C O W O N G + M I K E H E <3

Why Ray never potray police character? He hasnt potray a police before. Come on, you should try.

Why Ray never potray police character? He hasnt potray a police before. Come on, you should try.
    He did!

In the The... of the Era (minor role) and in ICAC 2000.

Two polices. Ah no, in The... of the Era, he is a prison guard.

Welcome

He did!

In the The... of the Era (minor role) and in ICAC 2000.

Two polices. Ah no, in The... of the Era, he is a prison guard.
    I dont think have to count that too. That is just for train his acting. Not to see his acting skill.

IMO, he isnt suitable to be police. His face is too soft. Example, Ron not suitable to become a lawyer or doctor. Sammul not suitable to become police too.

LOLS. Ray potrays police character? No Way. His face is too soft!! His face like very good manners. His face like when ppl stepping on his shoe, he will say sorry. My friends always said Raymond Lam very soft like if people bullying him and he will just quiet only. But it is good to see Ray potrays police character.

Hmm... Who knows.

He did a pretty good job in The... of the era . Even if it's his training only.

Ha ha, if a villian police who has a soft face, is it cool? I like something like tat...

Evil who has a good-manner face, can lie everyone

Welcome

The drive of life filming scenes @ Beijing, 14-15 July 07

Credit to FF

At the airport http://www.sendspace.com/file/v1rihp
    Eat ice-cream: http://www.sendspace.com/file/s46p8d
    cemetery 5: http://www.sendspace.com/file/omt0oo
    cemetery 4: http://www.sendspace.com/file/b0iaue
    cemetery 3: http://www.sendspace.com/file/tckf7q
    cemetery 2: http://www.sendspace.com/file/wrvxd1
    cemetery 1: http://www.sendspace.com/file/et5sml