Can't open the Making of LOCH 82!!!!

Anyone can help me?
    back w/ a vengeance ^_^

Originally posted by Floo..
    Can't open the Making of LOCH 82!!!!

Anyone can help me?
    http://61.156.7.14/upload/asf/condor83-7.wmv

Default Felix celebrates 43rd at Andy's concerts

MING PAO - Andy Lau held his 5th show on September 4 with Michael Miu Kiu Wai and Felix Wong Yat Wah in the audience (which was incidentally his birthday that day). Andy bought him a birthday cake and cut it backstage. Michael, Felix, Cheung Siu Fai and even Yeung Tin King were invited on stage. Fans sang happy birthday. Andy requested the crew to rise the stage but apparently they didn't understand what he meant. Felix says, "Why don't we get my daughter on stage to translate! She knows Japanese." Andy replies, "Don't you use your daughter to be 'bigger' than me! I don't have a daughter, how can I compare to you?" Andy also adds that he doesn't have a wife, so he can't compare to Michael too, and tells his fans to quit believing the tabloids. What is Felix's birthday wish? He hopes to hold a solo concert at the Coliseum. Andy lets Felix and Michael take the stage and together they perform Sam Hui's "Vagabond's Desires."

Translation by: http://www.hkvpradio.com/todayonhkvp/newnewsarchive.php
    In Chinese: http://hk.news.yahoo.com/040905/12/14bee.html
    http://www.mingpaoweekly.com/htm/20040906/mca1h.htm
    Attached Images Attached Images

Anybody know what happened to KangKang's Felix Wong website? That was a really good Felix Wong site.

Quote Originally Posted by Omniflame
    Anybody know what happened to KangKang's Felix Wong website? That was a really good Felix Wong site.
    That was a great site. It moved to a new address and a few months later, it didn't work anymore..

Does Felix have any new series coming out soon?

Felix has retired from show business.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Felix Wong's "Kim Mo Tuk Ku Kau Pai" (Sword Demon Dugu Qiu Bai) is going to be released on VCD on December 17th. (More info on it at Yesasia)

I read at Em's and Yan's blog that Felix did his first onstage singing a little while ago with Mimi Lo at a singing show. I can't remember the name of it, but it featured Ada To, Joey Leung, and Mimi Lo.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Default oops

oops, allow me to delete
    Last edited by cbale456; 02-14-05 at 08:55 PM. Reason: wrong post

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour
    I read at Em's and Yan's blog that Felix did his first onstage singing a little while ago with Mimi Lo at a singing show. I can't remember the name of it, but it featured Ada To, Joey Leung, and Mimi Lo.
    Cool. Felix should come out with a CD.

Default Felix is going to be in a new movie with Andy Lau

BEIJING Feb. 22 -- Veteran Hong Kong actor Andy Lau will lead an over-sized life in a film he described as “the biggest cinematic challenge” he had ever met during his two decades of acting.

The film, tentatively titled A Child’s Dream, will start shooting next month. Directed by celebrated Hong Kong director Teddy Chan, whose credits include Downtown Torpedoes, Purple Storm and The Accidental Spy, the film is a star-studded project with the participation of acclaimed Hong Kong performers Karen Mok, Felix Wong and Cherrie Yin.

Lau has the leading role in the movie, which is hailed as the Chinese version of Hollywood fantasy-filled production Big Fish where a man has an unlikely journey around the world.

Lau leads a life spanning 60 years in Dream, from 23 to 83. At the beginning of the movie, Lau, in his early 20s, yearns to grow up faster and pours out his secret wish to a doctor with an amazingly supernatural power. The doctor uses his power to turn the young man into an old man in the 80s within one week. With an old face, Lau, however, has facial expressions and movements completely belonging to a young man. How to portray the sharp contrast poses the biggest challenge for the 40-something actor.

Lau said he volunteered for the leading role despite the difficulties. He had to put on dozens of pounds to play the role. The director has invited Hollywood designers to create special visual effects on Lau’s face.

Felix Wong is Lau’s father in the movie, and Karen Mok will play his stepmother. Cherrie Yin will be the young teacher with whom Lau falls in love.

Worth mentioning is the participation of famous director Feng Xiaogang, who will make a guest appearance in Dream as the magical doctor. Lau just appears in Feng’s successful hit A World without Thieves.

(Source: Shenzhen Daily), http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/20...nt_2602578.htm
    Strange, Felix isn't even a year older than Andy, but he plays his dad.

Also,
    http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.asp...ection-videos/
    Felix Wong's Justice Bao series is getting a VCD release.

I like Felix When he acted as the 5th son in the Yang Family saga....

Quote Originally Posted by Omniflame
    Strange, Felix isn't even a year older than Andy, but he plays his dad.
    Are Andy and Felix the same age? I always thought Felix is older by a few years.
    "And what is as important as knowledge?" asked the mind. "Caring and seeing with the heart." answered the soul.

I just love Felix!! I love everything he is in, all his protrayals couldn't be any better. He really does live up to his title as one of the five tigers. Anyways I recently got to watch him in Secret of the Heart and I liked him there. Though there was times when I thought he was quite stupid, but still. Either way I really liked the fact that he was really in love with Amy and all. So dissapointed about his ending!! He doesn't get his love and looses another valuable thing as well!! Poor poor Felix!!

Oh and I also saw Legend of the Condor Heroes!!!! First time seeing that version and I was extremely impressed by it. Don't know what to say besides that Felix really played the role out well. He was sooooooo believable that I didnt know wether to hug him or hit him on the head at times, lol Hehe and he was very cute with Barbara! They were really a good couple.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Yeah- I really miss seeing Felix in TVB series. I really like his Guo Jing too- I think it's the best portrayal. Yup, he and Andy are the same age, both are born in the Year of the Ox- 1961.

I think Felix looks a bit older though.

Banned

No one could actting skill ancient series better than Felix Wong ... he is tops ...