View Poll Results: who has greastest chemistry with Amy Chan Sau Man?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gilbert Lam Wai Sai

3 5.66%
  • Benny Chan Chin Pang

2 3.77%
  • Gallen Lo

1 1.89%
  • Steven Ma Jing Tao

22 41.51%
  • Felix Wong

5 9.43%
  • Adam Cheng

0 0%
  • Vincent Zhao

12 22.64%
  • Bobby Au Yueng

6 11.32%
  • Leslie Chung

0 0%
  • Lam kwok hung (her husband)

2 3.77%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who has greastest chemistry with Amy Chan Sau Man?

I am pick Bobby

Steven Ma & roger kwok

Gallen! Gallen! Gallen!

She looks good with most of them. LOLZ.

I prefer her with Vincent, because their chemistry in Heroines of then Yang Family that captured my attention, COMPLETELY!

Their chemistry was so well portrayed that there cannot be flaws.

Steven and Amy also suits well. They have so many series together, it only improves with each new ones.

BY AND BY, Amy is an amazing actress, so she does well in all areas.

Quote Originally Posted by gilbertl View Post
    who's Roger Kwok?
    how could you not know know Roger? he's everywhere..

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007 View Post
    how could you not know know Roger? he's everywhere..
    lolz..

TRUE!!

Roger Kwok, is the guy who plays the mental character in:
    Square Pegs and Life Made Simple

Benny Chan and Amy actually looks pretty good together too. Though I've never seen them paired up as a couple in a series, I thought they had a very "possible" chemistry in Love in a Miracle. I thought the way benny flirted with Amy in LIAM was amazingly cute and charming. I think they would've made a very adoring couple. Don't you?

I believe Amy had already divorced Lam ??? (sorry can't remember his name). I have never really seen, or at least acknowledge, any of his proformances. I know he was rather famous back in the 80s though. But I never find him handsome. I know they, Amy and Lam, had a child together, a son to be specific. But I believed she got remarried and had more. Am I correct in saying this?

Quote Originally Posted by thythy View Post
    I was wondering who had the most chemistry with Amy Chan? Who acted well with her? In what series?
    These are pictures that are taken form amysgallery. All credits go to this web. Thanks alot amysgallery.net

Gilbert Lam and Amy:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b257/thythy_/amy-310.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b257/thythy_/amy-310b.jpg')
    GILBERT LAM!
    They stared together in the series " The Good Old Days " and " The Heroine of the Yangs ".
    Even though they never played the role as a couple , they still acted so well together.
    I'd really love to see Gilbert Lam and Amy Chan together in a series in the future.
    LAU HOU NAM & YEUNG PAI FUNG
    劉皓南 楊排風
    The eternal love
    ( - The Heroine of the Yangs - ATV -1998
    穆桂英大破天門陣 )

Hey, ATV was trying to shoot a series of them together with Pinky but it was cancled

Obviously Vincent Jiao in Heroine of the Yangs.

Quote Originally Posted by LanNhi View Post
    Obviously Vincent Jiao in Heroine of the Yangs.
    yea i was rewatching this, and omgawd they had amazingggggg chemistry! it was WOW

It would be a tossup between Bobby Au Yeung and Vincent Jiao for me. Although Steven Ma Jing Tao and Weng Jia Ming are pretty close behind. Possible chemistry is also very high with the some other actors: Gilbert Lam, Kenneth Chan, Bowie Lam.
    Love Bowie and Amy in File of Justice IV. Both of them are really good in dueling each other in court and dealing with each other at work. Bowie also has crush on Amy in Forty Something as well but too bad she turned him down. Bowie is the most worthy on screen opponent for Amy!
    Kenneth Chan also appears in (as far as I know) 2 series with Amy. In Fate of the Clairvoyant, Kenneth is such a handsome, adorable doctor. But Amy has to choose to stay with her “stupidly stubborn” husband and their two adorable kids. Poor Kenneth!
    Gilbert Lam has almost the same fate as Kenneth. He appears in 2 series with Amy and God forbid, he is very close to become a couple with Amy in both. In The Good Old Days, he had a huge crush on Amy and the script was changed by the producer so that he ended up with Amy’s sister. In Mok Kwai Ying, his fate was changed by his teacher so that Amy ended up with Vincent. Although Gilbert is very good, I don’t think he looks compatible with Amy. He seems too tall for Amy (but they look very good together in the wedding costumes when Amy pretends to marry Gilbert in Mok Kwai Ying). While Weng Jia Ming is about the same height as Gilbert and Annie Man is the same height as Amy, I think Amy looks compatible with Weng Jia Ming and Annie with Gilbert.
    Weng Jia Ming appears with Amy in Love in Trouble Time and The Young Warriors of the Yangs. I don’t think Weng Jia Ming is very good in Love In Trouble Time (most likely because I watched the series in Cantonese and understood 15% of it and had to give up watching half way) but he definitely has a very good chemistry with Amy in the Young Warriors. Love them so much in that series!
    I don’t think Steven Ma has the best chemistry with Amy as most people have said. I think if any other lucky actor had been chosen to play Ho Sang in The Good Old Days he would created the same (if not better) chemistry with Amy. Mostly because Amy acted too well and the script was written nicely for both of the characters so the chemistry between them was unavoidable. I can’t deny that Steven looks very compatible with Amy in all three series. I still think his chemistry with Amy was mostly overrated.
    Down to my top 2 favorite actors: Bobby and Vincent. Age wise, Bobby is more compatible with Amy, Vincent is almost 6yrs younger than Amy in reality (I know, you can’t tell their age difference in Mok Kwai Ying). Look wise, both of them look very good with Amy, Bobby in modern series (File of Justice I – IV) while Vincent in ancient/wuxia series. Acting wise, both of them are also very compatible and comfortable with Amy and Amy with them. Personally both of them are also tied in being my favorite actors (just in different categories). It's really hard to choose either.

In short term, both of them tie for the top spot . For the long term, Bobby wins because I think Bobby will grow old better with Amy (because they have almost the same age, hehe ).

I really think her and steve ma is cute together. Really like them in fated love.