Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Angie Chiu

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife
    Well said.

I only watched Angie series that has a english subtitles, as it is very hard to get her series in my country. I wish i can understand mandarin though.
    hey CloudStrife, have you ever heard her real voice in cantonese? It's differently unique and sweet.

I remember when I first watched The Bund. Holy cow, my entire family fell in love with her!!! She was so pure and innocent and beautiful, it's tough to find anything wrong with her.

And as she became older, she aged rather gracefully. I think she's one of the rare who stayed away from massive plastic surgery and botox. Just look at Do Do Cheng (aka Carol Cheng), holy cow, her face looks weird now. Even if Angie did do any, it's rather miniscule compared with other old actresses. People have tried to defy aging like crazy these days.

Quote Originally Posted by tennisrocks
    oh too bad you can't get much series of hers since she doesn't do that many to begin with.

I never understood why they don't do English Subs for people who really want to watch it but can't understand the language unless there is English subs. Silly.
    I know, the only series that has english subtitles that i got is "The Legend Of White Snake". I was looking for it all over the place, as it is my most and all time favourite. i even got 3 copies...heheheehee

hey CloudStrife, have you ever heard her real voice in cantonese? It's differently unique and sweet.
    Really?? normally she speaks cantonese, not mandarin??

i never heard it.

I know, the only series that has english subtitles that i got is "The Legend Of White Snake". I was looking for it all over the place, as it is my most and all time favourite. i even got 3 copies...heheheehee
    a lot of people have commented on how great this series was, but ironically it's one of the few I didn't watch yet.

oh you poor thing! The White Snake was all you saw of hers?

a lot of people have commented on how great this series was, but ironically it's one of the few I didn't watch yet.
    Oh mannn.... you're missing one of the best series she played. I think she looks the best in that series, like an angel. I just can't get enough with that series.

oh you poor thing! The White Snake was all you saw of hers?
    Actually, The Legend of White Snake was the first time i saw her, and i like her from then. Then, i also watch "The Bund", "The Flying Fox Of The Snowy Mountains", and then one of the series where she played alongside celilia yip again, i don't know what the title. I also watch Qian Long, but only half.

Oh mannn.... you're missing one of the best series she played. I think she looks the best in that series, like an angel. I just can't get enough with that series.
    yeah, gotta stick that onto my "to watch" list.

I think she was the best "Reincarnated Princess" ever. All the remakes afterwards couldn't hold a candle to her interpretation of the role. Although the storyline by TVB was rather, no more like silly and very weak, Angie's portrayal saved the show. She just possess this very angelic aura about her, both inside and out.

Actually, The Legend of White Snake was the first time i saw her, and i like her from then. Then, i also watch "The Bund", "The Flying Fox Of The Snowy Mountains", and then one of the series where she played alongside celilia yip again, i don't know what the title. I also watch Qian Long, but only half.
    Oh I've been trying to get my hands on a set of Flying Fox of Snowy Mountain. I totally forgot she was in it. Plus I like Margie Tseng. Anyway, this is one series I definitely want. If I still can't find anyone who has a set, I'm just gonna buy the dang thing.

yeah, gotta stick that onto my "to watch" list.

I think she was the best "Reincarnated Princess" ever. All the remakes afterwards couldn't hold a candle to her interpretation of the role. Although the storyline by TVB was rather, no more like silly and very weak, Angie's portrayal saved the show. She just possess this very angelic aura about her, both inside and out.
    Oh yeah, now you mentioned it, i forgot, i watched also Reincarnated Princess.

Actually right after they showed "The Legend Of White Snake" in my country, then bamm... altogether one after the other almost all of her series was shown.

But, now i tried to collect it for my collection and so far only The Legend Of White Snake that i got.

Oh I've been trying to get my hands on a set of Flying Fox of Snowy Mountain. I totally forgot she was in it. Plus I like Margie Tseng. Anyway, this is one series I definitely want. If I still can't find anyone who has a set, I'm just gonna buy the dang thing.
    I think she only played minor role in there, but she still the most beautiful out of all the girls in that series. Too bad she **** at the end (SPOILERS)

Do you have the link where i can hear her voice???

I wanna hear her vocie 2 ... can some1 upload ??
    http://carmanlee.18.forumer.com/ <<< Web tui

http://tuoixuanxanh.com << check it out !!!

No one has the link where we can hear her voice??

BTW, i got 3 copies of "The Legend Of White Snake" (with / without english subtitles), anyone interested???
    just email me.

Do you have the link where i can hear her voice???
    woo, this is a tough one. thought I'd find one in youtube.com but still can't find one.

YOu never heard Angie's real voice??? I guess you don't watch her series in Cantonese then... I wish I can help you, but I don't know of any links of where you can hear her real voice. I have heard her real voice on a lot of shows and stuff. I think she has a nice voice...
    I wouldn't say that Angie only plays a minor role in Flying Fox. Her role is more of a supporting one, but it isn't that minor. I think she has pretty good screen time...

Actually, Angie did make a lot back then too, but not as much as other actresses since she has a family to take care of too.
    Last edited by Trinie; 05-15-06 at 06:23 PM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

upload it for us to hear ...
    http://carmanlee.18.forumer.com/ <<< Web tui

http://tuoixuanxanh.com << check it out !!!

I have some TVB anniversity shows with her in them, but I honestly don't how to upload them or else I would for you all to hear her voice...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    I have some TVB anniversity shows with her in them, but I honestly don't how to upload them or else I would for you all to hear her voice...
    Pleeeeasseee upload them....pleeeassee.