Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: vincent jiao

I was watching Devil Beside You and Mike He Jun Xiang looks like the younger version of Vincent Jiao so much especially when he smiles. Its uncanny.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    Thanks for the news Damsel! I already saw an old version of this series and didn't really like it. I just hope that this one will be better.... Vincent is a villian in this one. I am looking forward to Bi Xue Jian more than this one though.
    U should give this a try though. Vincent is soooooooooooooooooooo cool! He is one of the villian I totally fall in love with

I would also recommend Lei Hen Jian 泪痕剑. It's a little slow at times but definitely has Gu Long's style. Lot of dialogue is taken directly from the novel. Vincent is absolutely amazing as the villain Zhuo Dong Lai. This may just be his best performance ever. Vincent said in an interview that he’s confident people would sympathize with his character after watching the series. I totally agree. As with Neuron I was also rooting for the villain even though I know he will come to a bad end. It’s a must see for all Vincent fans.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://album.sina.com.cn/pic/48dae6e6020002g1')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://album.sina.com.cn/pic/48dae6e6020002g3')
    "And what is as important as knowledge?" asked the mind. "Caring and seeing with the heart." answered the soul.

It's not that doubt Vincent's abilities as an actor. It's just that I didn't really like this novel very much.... I tried to read it, but it wasn't interesting at all... I also don't watch series for just the cast.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Default where can I buy...

Hey everyone...I'm new here....I wanna ask may I know where can I buy 偷龍轉鳳 online? I try searching for it but I just cant find the series...would really appreciated if you can help me out...Thanks so much...

Hi guys,
    I guess I can consider myself a new fan of Vincent Jiao. I just finished Stealing Dragon Exchanging Phoenix and oh my gracious. I've never seen an actor as charasmatic as he is! His screen presence is so amazing...ah i've been missing out soo much. Can someone kindly give me the list of all the series in viet that he've acted in? thank-you!

Quote Originally Posted by DaWnLiTe
    Hi guys,
    I guess I can consider myself a new fan of Vincent Jiao. I just finished Stealing Dragon Exchanging Phoenix and oh my gracious. I've never seen an actor as charasmatic as he is! His screen presence is so amazing...ah i've been missing out soo much. Can someone kindly give me the list of all the series in viet that he've acted in? thank-you!
    Below are some of Vincent's series (from latest to earlier series) but I don't know whether they are available in viet or not.

Hong Hai Er 紅孩兒
    Lei Hen Jian 泪痕剑 (adaptation of Gu Long's novel Hero without Tear)
    Wo Ai He Dong Shi 我愛河東獅 (TV adaptation of Lion's Roar)
    Lotus Lantern 寶蓮燈
    Wu Dang 武當
    Feng Qiu Huang 鳳求凰
    The Legend Of Lei Feng Heroes 雷峰塔英雄傳
    Lang Xia (Wolf Hero) 狼俠
    Fei Dao Won Ching 飛刀問情 (sequel to Dagger Lee)
    Legend of the Snake Spirits 青蛇與白蛇
    Stealing Dragon Exchanging Phoenix 偷龍轉鳳
    Return of Judge Bao 包公出巡
    Legend of Dagger Lee 小李飛刀
    The Heroine of The Yangs 穆桂英
    "And what is as important as knowledge?" asked the mind. "Caring and seeing with the heart." answered the soul.

I heard in certain series, Vincent's voice is dubbed over. So what are the names of the series where his voice is dubbed over and which aren't?

Quote Originally Posted by kawaiigurl107
    I heard in certain series, Vincent's voice is dubbed over. So what are the names of the series where his voice is dubbed over and which aren't?
    Of the series I listed only Legend of the Snake Spirits is not dubbed. All of his series filmed in China are dubbed. Early series from Taiwan used his actual voice.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.watertec.com/wine/photo/xiantai.gif')

This is a commerical Vincent did. Link to the 30 second commerical below.
    http://www.watertec.com/wine/wine-30.wmv

What about Tears in Heaven?

Yeah the Chinese title for Tears in Heaven is 舂天有泪�É}¶eä}Ìeä}ñæ}
    ÅÝ}æ}(æ}éeä}ÿeä}fä}ï

Also if someone has some Vincent interviews that they can send to me, that'd be great. My email address is [email protected]

What about Tears in Heaven?
    Tears in Heaven is his actual voice.

Btw what show or movie is this again?

http://us.yesasia.com/en/ImageGaller...161/#selection

Btw what show or movie is this again?

http://us.yesasia.com/en/ImageGaller...161/#selection
    This is a pretty old movie (1992). Vincent's parents in the movie were killed when he was a kid. 20 years later he meets up with the killer (a crime boss) again. He then sets out to get revenge for his parents. The voices are dubbed. Check this link for some screen shoots. http://vincent.fans.tpe.net/Gallery/...auHu/LauHu.htm

Hey Damsel, question - have you watched the new version of The Lion Roars (don't know the exact title)? It has Vincent and Chen Hao as a couple. If you've finished it, mind telling me whether it's a good series or not? It just got released in Viet dubbed. Much appreciate any help.

I was wondering does anyone have any Vincent interviews?

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365
    Hey Damsel, question - have you watched the new version of The Lion Roars (don't know the exact title)? It has Vincent and Chen Hao as a couple. If you've finished it, mind telling me whether it's a good series or not? It just got released in Viet dubbed. Much appreciate any help.
    I'm currently watching this series now. It's pretty good actually. It's a romance comedy. But at times, I've realized that the storyline does get draggy.

kawaiigurl - thanks for your input. i think i'll rent it afterall. i like the storyline of the other adaptations, so hopefully, this one will be just as entertaining. plus, chen hao is so pretty. i hate the fact that they keep giving vincent horrible wigs. those curly brown hair irritates the heck out of me. reminds me of dagger lee all over again. guess i'll have to get use to these curls again.