Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: vincent jiao

Thanks for the news Damsel! I was wondering why it took so long for Long Xia to release. Glad to see that it has finally released!!
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Originally posted by Trinie
    Thanks for the news Damsel! I was wondering why it took so long for Long Xia to release. Glad to see that it has finally released!!
    Yap, it's definately been released.....I'm watching it right now!

Up to episodes 7, so far so good.... Vincent looks really cute , but not to sure about Annie Wu's costume ! Hopefuly, her looks will improve later on!
    Cheers!!!!!!

I also admire Vincent Jiao's acting skills very much. As I have posted before somewhere in this board, I actually wanted to see him as Yeung Gor or Ling Hu Chong in Taiwanese's adaptation of ROCH and Xiao Ao Jiang Hu. He is much more better than Richie Ren. His acting as General Yang was impressive. His face is charnming and he is good looking as well.

I think Vincent would be great as YG and/or LHC as well. But a character I really want to see Vincent play is Chor Lau Heung. I think he's perfect for it. I heard he is scheduled to play CLH next year. I hope it's true and it happens this time. I can't take another disappointment like the last time (two years ago).

Yes, Definitely, Vincent Jiao as Chor Lau Heung shoud be comparable with Miu Kiu Wai on the same role. I hope that the producer will also cast some good actresses to be his three girls.

I heard that Vincent said he gave up one of GU Long's adaption series to make the series Long Xia. He didn't say which Gu Long series, but I am guessing it was CLH. I sure hope that they are giving him the chance to play that role again. I am sure he will do really well. Who do you guys think will be good for the 3 girls??
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Originally posted by Fallen Angel
    Yap....it's Ok..but don't like the ending!

Vincent looks good as usual at the beginning, before he become a monk!

One minute, he was the good looking eight prince and then next minute his hair are all shaved off like a monk....but hey, he's still one looking monk!
    agreed with you, he's soooo handsome in eps one but only for a couple of minutes, then.........byarrrrrrrrrr he became a monk hehe....i don't know the story, now i'm up to eps. 5, there're funny scenes but also boring. Can you give tell me the whole story all about??

he is very good looking
    anyone has pics of him?/

i saw him in only one series. xiao li fei dao.

Originally posted by Ding Ding Dong Dong
    he is very good looking
    anyone has pics of him?/
    Look through the thread and you should find quite a few of them.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

You guys should see him in Fei Dao Wen Qing. His acting was really good in there too.

Originally posted by Ding Ding Dong Dong
    he is very good looking
    anyone has pics of him?/
    Check out the below link for more pictures of Vincent.

http://vincent.fans.tpe.net/Gallery/photo/photo.htm

I finally got my hands on Long Xia. I'm really enjoying it. Vincent's performance is great and he looks gorgeous in it. Too bad the female leads are not that pretty.

Default Where did everyone go...come back!!

Hey everyone!!!!!!!

I'm back! =) Where is everyone? 18th Monk will be released maybe next week or the week after, but its coming... for sure! Too bad that I want to watch Burning of Lei Fei Tower more....

new news of Vincent, he just finished filming "Wu Dang" where he plays the role of Zhang San Feng, the Tai Chi Master. The main girl will be Carmen Lee, but its probably not a happy ending, since we know the fate of the Tai Chi Master.

by the way, I have recently ripped the fan videos and themevideo's of Vincent series from RM format to MPG. So if anyone wants to see it, just let me know. ^_* take care everyone! and do come back...we have to make the Vincent forum live again!

come back here!!!!!!!!! hehe

I have the opening theme video and ending video of 18th monk and Burning of Lei Fei Tower.

I heard a few years ago that our dear Mr. Jiao's true love was singing. He mentioned that he would really like to put out a CD one of these days. Does anyone know how that turned out or if it did at all?

Hi AnalyticChick,

I have heard his singing, its not the best but it's decent, but his acting is much more talented than his singing. =) and he does have that CD out, although I dont know how it went but its been released, I have some of it on my comp.

Default vincent's old series

Hi everyone

I was wondering if anyone has seen vincent's old series Little hero in the town. Viet title is tan giang ho ky hiep. I was wondering what it was about and if it was any good?

Also does anyone know all the series that vincent's been in that has been released in viet..

Thanks

mellowmidget

hey there,

tan giang ho ky hiep, in my personal opinion was very bad. Vincent's role is great as always but the production is really horrible and the actresses are not very "interesting". I did not finish the series because I just completely lost interest.

There are many viet-released series of Vincent. His latest viet released series is 18th monk. This also stars Peter Ho. I'm just waiting for "The Burning of Lei Feng Tower" but since Super Series probably bought the rights to it, it will take a very long time

hi Just Mary!! Oh my gosh, I haven't talked to you in a long time. How have you been? I have been busy with school but always sneak on the net.... I am being a bad girl...Anyway, where did you hear Vincent's singing?? I only heard him sing the subsong in Fei Dao Wen Qing with this other girl. His singing isn't bad... I actually think he has a nice voice. Have you seen 18 monks yet? I am busy with school so won't be seeing any series until summer.

To Mellowmidget, I didn't like Little Hero in town at all. I like Vincent and Shi Xiao Long but the story was really boring. I only finished it because I was curious about the ending and the series was short. The only one that is kind of new that is out in Viet is the 18 monks. I have seen other series of him in Chinese and they still aren't released in Viet yet. Sadly, I think some of his series won't release in Viet at all.

To analytic chick, According to what I know, Vincent never released a CD. He did sing some songs. The only one that I know of is the subsong from Fei Dao Wen Qing. It is called Duo Feng Duo Yu. He sang it with this other girl. I think her name is Xia Ri. It is a very beautiful song. That series is good too!!!

I think he looks better in ancient serials than modern ones. He gots the ancient look and is a good actor. Anyone disagree?

agree with you 100%..........he's definitely an ancient guy.