Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ¤*.¸¸.·´¨`»*«´Keira Kinightley¤*.¸¸.·´¨`»*«´

Senior Member superkaratemonkey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    May we pleeease digress from this topic? My mom is like forcing me to gain ten pounds over this whole issue...

Shut up.

No, it depends on genetics and what you eat...but the fact of the matter is that the chest area does add up in your total weight, and when you're 5'7" and not even 100 lbs, it's not like a lot of those lbs are going to come from the chest.

And I am very offended you thought I was a guy.
    is dat your height/weight?? no wonder you arent um...busty. u should gain weight just to be more healthy. sure genetics plays a part, i guess dats y some females are more "blessed" in dat area compares to other.

ps: sorry i didnt mean to offend, but wif your user name and the fact i cant see u its hard to distinguish if ur a guy or gal.

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut
    I think in general all skinny actresses are FLAT CHESTED..
    This is true when it comes to Asian actresses. The only Asian actress that has boobs is Song Hye Kyo. She actually is busty for her size. However, many Western actresses are busty, eventhough, they are chopstick skinny, i.e. Angelina Jolie. Netdrift, correct me if I'm wrong, but her chest are real right?

Quote Originally Posted by superkaratemonkey
    ps: sorry i didnt mean to offend, but wif your user name and the fact i cant see u its hard to distinguish if ur a guy or gal.
    if a guy has a username as Sparky - i would be very concerned about his sexuality
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55

Shut up.
    *sniggers* you did say i was a meanie

Quote Originally Posted by sparky
    the chest area does add up in your total weight, and when you're 5'7" and not even 100 lbs, it's not like a lot of those lbs are going to come from the chest.
    so from your last few posts, we can infer that you are 5'7" female weighing less than 100lbs and not big in the upper body area

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr
    if a guy has a username as Sparky - i would be very concerned about his sexuality
    Sparky to me, more like a cat's name lol
    be happy

*sniggers* you did say i was a meanie

so from your last few posts, we can infer that you are 5'7" female weighing less than 100lbs and not big in the upper body area
    Now I am more certain of that fact.

No, I was talking about how Keira Knightley was 5'7" (or something around that)and weighing less than 100 lbs. And how that's most skinny Asian actresses weigh. I myself am not THAT skinny, thank God. I'm like 5'3" and 95 lbs and I eat more than all my friends...and oh dear, giving away too much information about personal stuff.

Now please may we digress from this topic and get back to Keira Knightley?

Oh yes I think if I were to change my username now I would pick something like Zhao Min or greyeyedgoddess or something else gender-revealing.
    Last edited by Sparky; 12-07-06 at 05:33 PM.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

If someone is 5'7" tall and weights only 100 pounds, then that person is anorexic. The average weight for someone 5'7 tall is 123-136 pound (for a small frame person).

I remember there was a period of time when multiple US magazines were publishing pictures and calling her anorexic because in ever pictures her bones and ribs were sticking out...eeewwww!!! It's also ironic that she has a family history of anorexia.

Anyhow, she used to be pretty in "Bend it Like Beckam" because she looked really healthy and sporty in there. Nowadays, she looks like a walking skeleton!

Senior Member superkaratemonkey's Avatar

i dunno, sparky sounds more like a kid's name, or like aiza said a cat's name. but actually i find it most difficult to tell a male from a female poster in this forum. i dont have dis much trouble in other forums, but this one...probably of the avatars.

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia
    I remember there was a period of time when multiple US magazines were publishing pictures and calling her anorexic because in ever pictures her bones and ribs were sticking out...eeewwww!!! It's also ironic that she has a family history of anorexia.
    yea i think she is anorexic, just like 90% of all actresses. i really dont get y either, cuz ppl often find it gross when ppl are TOO SKINNY. honestly, does anybody here actually wanna "get it on" wif nicole ritchie? i know i wouldnt, and i dont care how hot dat person is. i find it a total turnoff if i can see a girl's ribs. but mabbe dats just me.
    anyways, i hope keira will realize how unhealthy it is to be dat much underweight, and eat more.

I'm like 5'3" and 95 lbs and I eat more than all my friends...and oh dear, giving away too much information about personal stuff.
    lol you might as well post your photo

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia

Anyhow, she used to be pretty in "Bend it Like Beckam" because she looked really healthy and sporty in there. Nowadays, she looks like a walking skeleton!
    Nope. She already looked like a skeleton to me in 'Bend It Like Beckham'. I can see her ribs.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Now I am more certain of that fact.

No, I was talking about how Keira Knightley was 5'7" (or something around that)and weighing less than 100 lbs. And how that's most skinny Asian actresses weigh. I myself am not THAT skinny, thank God. I'm like 5'3" and 95 lbs and I eat more than all my friends...and oh dear, giving away too much information about personal stuff.

Now please may we digress from this topic and get back to Keira Knightley?

Oh yes I think if I were to change my username now I would pick something like Zhao Min or greyeyedgoddess or something else gender-revealing.
    5'3? is that 150+cm? oh my, tt's short. And how's much 95lbs in kilograms?
    盈盈道:“岳先生被逼吞食此药物之后,自是日夜不安,急欲解毒。一日不解,一日难以安心。他知道只有从你身 上打算,才能得到解药。”

令狐冲道:“这个自然。我是你的心肝宝贝,也只有用我,才能向你换到解药。”

我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    Nope. She already looked like a skeleton to me in 'Bend It Like Beckham'. I can see her ribs.
    Keira wasn't skinny in Bend it Like Beckham. just becos u can see ribs on a person doesnt mean they're skinny. a normal healthy person will show ribs...

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless
    yay I feel tall. Haha..i have no idea either

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless
    I don't think 5'3" is short. She is petite, but still will blend in with other Asian women. Asian women are not too talk to begin with...

In metrics, I'm 160cm and about 43kg now after eating too many burritos...the international standard is about 162cm, so I'm short but not that short. I still don't get how I got onto telling all this personal info. I might as well tell my bra size and pants size while I'm at it.

And no posting pictures. Creepy internet stalkers.

It depends on whether you can just see her ribs or count her ribs. I can see my ribs but I can't count them. I didn't see Bend It Like Beckham, but I've heard some...unenthusiastic reviews.

I never thought Keira was overly skinny until I saw her wear those...showy clothes. In Pride & Prejudice she looked fine to me.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

In metrics, I'm 160cm and about 43kg now after eating too many burritos...the international standard is about 162cm, so I'm short but not that short. I still don't get how I got onto telling all this personal info. I might as well tell my bra size and pants size while I'm at it.

It depends on whether you can just see her ribs or count her ribs. I can see my ribs but I can't count them. I didn't see Bend It Like Beckham, but I've heard some...unenthusiastic reviews.

I never thought Keira was overly skinny until I saw her wear those...showy clothes. In Pride & Prejudice she looked fine to me.
    That's quite usual. I can see my ribs as well when i breathe in.
    盈盈道:“岳先生被逼吞食此药物之后,自是日夜不安,急欲解毒。一日不解,一日难以安心。他知道只有从你身 上打算,才能得到解药。”

令狐冲道:“这个自然。我是你的心肝宝贝,也只有用我,才能向你换到解药。”

我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

WHAT?!?! GOSH I'M FAT!!! I'm about the same height as you but much heavier!!! Gosh I'm going to have a heart attack.

Who cares about the height now when you are obviously way too skinny, dear. You speak as if 43kg is alot when it's not, especially when you are 1.6m tall. Are you aware that you need at least another five kilos to be healthy? You should start eating as your mom said. Oh, have you read the news about the pretty Brazilian model who starved herself to death so she could have a size zero?

the international standard is about 162cm, so I'm short but not that short.
    there is an international standard for height????
    perhaps u should rephrase to 'the average height is about 162cm'

there is an international standard for height????
    perhaps u should rephrase to 'the average height is about 162cm'
    Is Sparky a Singaporean?