Page 26 of 312 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Yang Mi (杨幂)

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    EEE!!!! hopefully they are wisdome teeth.. not front teeths or premolars.. those are not worht losing!
    It's the ones right after your sharp teeth, the 1st position of the 4 molars which she had extracted out i think, and she extracted out all 4 two months ago, so it's probably healing right now. Although she went for a special surgery which would allow her teeth to grow back and heal in 6months time, i still dont understand why she had to do that, her features/face are very sharp and slim by nature and they could have made it slimer if they wanted to, using make-up..or maybe she really needs it for her character since the movie is supposed to be a chiller/horror one. But one thing for sure is that she must have had it really tough because i experienced exactly what she did before and it hurt alot, i couldn't speak or eat properly for some time.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

after the canines? DAmN! That sucks.... she does know that they dont' really grow back.. and implants and all to get them back is a pain. That is quite stupid if u ask me.. she is pretty skinny.. and now..losing teeth to look anerexic.. tsk tsk
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

That director must be psychotic. Either that or he's got a thing for bamboos.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    That director must be psychotic. Either that or he's got a thing for bamboos.
    It is chopsticks not bamboo. Bamboo are thicker than chopsticks. YM is already like a bamboo now he wants her to look like chopsticks.
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." "不闻不若闻之,闻之不若见之,见之不若知之,知之不若行之" Confucius

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    Yes YM should seriously put on some weight, i thought she did so when filming for "Wang Zhao Jun" because the director thought she was too skinny for certain scenes.

Some banners
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://yangmi.a.lunqun.com/attachment/m109/92/44/9244/Mon_0604/1401_322_4c330f2e84e57a1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://yangmi.a.lunqun.com/attachment/m109/92/44/9244/Mon_0604/1401_322_d46561b15adc548.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://yangmi.a.lunqun.com/attachment/m109/92/44/9244/Mon_0604/1401_322_0b3b30631055c4a.jpg')

wow yang mi looks so great in those pictures. what role is she playing in her new series? supporting or lead?

most likely lead.... cause who the hell would pull their teeth for baby roles?

Seriously.. China needs to know that being 100 pounds is ALRIGHT. U know, Yang Gui Fei, one of the 4 beauties.. WAS fat

TommyH
    Unregistered

most likely lead.... cause who the hell would pull their teeth for baby roles?

Seriously.. China needs to know that being 100 pounds is ALRIGHT. U know, Yang Gui Fei, one of the 4 beauties.. WAS fat
    haha..serious? how fat?

YM is the lead actress in her new movie. The lead actor is Chen Kun and they will play a couple i think. And yes, Yang Gui Fei, one of China's 4 great beauties was known to be a rather plump woman. I dont think she was obese or anything, but slightly on the rounder side. I think she was considered a rare beauty since it was difficult to find plump women in those days since life was so harsh and starvation and malnutrient was prevalent.

Wise Fool

YM in one of her first few series "Hong Fen Shi Jia"..she looks much brighter and healthier then as compared to right now.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://yule.sohu.com/20060420/n242902664.shtml')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.5151.net/starclub/picture/%D1%EE%C3%DD/b513557.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.5151.net/starclub/picture/%D1%EE%C3%DD/b509488.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.5151.net/starclub/picture/%D1%EE%C3%DD/b507507.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.5151.net/starclub/picture/%D1%EE%C3%DD/b507517.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.5151.net/starclub/picture/%D1%EE%C3%DD/b509485.jpg')

Wise Fool

she looks so beautiful in those pics!!!

i think she does look a lot better here than in recent pics

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    haha..serious? how fat?

yeah, same thing with sunnysnow.. maybe ppl claimed that she was "fat" but for comparing to the US.. i think she was more volumptuous. Fan Bing Bing did a remake of her.. and i think she was too anerexic looking to play Yang GUi Fei

Yang Mi's old pic are quite pretty. I think she looks quite mature in those lasst pic

yeah, same thing with sunnysnow.. maybe ppl claimed that she was "fat" but for comparing to the US.. i think she was more volumptuous. Fan Bing Bing did a remake of her.. and i think she was too anerexic looking to play Yang GUi Fei
    i think Yang Gui Fei was more plump, rounded than actually 'fat'

Fan Bing Bing is way too skinny to play Yang Gui Fei. In fact, none of the prettiest chinese actress are the right shape to play Yang Gui Fei. FBB is actually IMO overly skinny in normal roles anyway.

Yang Mi looks gorgeous in those older pics... she has a very nice face shape

ROCH press conference.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.huangxiaoming.cn/forum/UpImage/200641623232828.jpg')

Wise Fool

The pulling-teeth-out part was a bit too much, but the article said it was to better fit the role. I mean, the teeth won't grow back if you're past a certain age!

Some of the molars or wisdom teeth can still be growing around 20 years of age...so maybe she consulted with her dentist...
    Last edited by Siven; 04-22-06 at 10:02 PM.
    林家有女玉啄成
    嫣然巧笑艳冠人
    纤纤起舞随风动
    疑似飞燕又重生

Quote Originally Posted by Siven
    The pulling-teeth-out part was a bit too much, but the article said it was to better fit the role. I mean, the teeth won't grow back if you're past a certain age!

Some of the molars or wisdom teeth can still be growing around 20 years of age...so maybe she consulted with her dentist...
    That's why I said the director is psycho!

Besides, won't pulling out normal good teeth... really hurt?

I don't get why Yang Mi agree to do it either.

Quote Originally Posted by Siven

This is totally crazy.

Was this teeth-pulling thing in a series or what? If it is in a series, then that is sick.
    If you started, you must finished.
    If you do it, you must give it all.

eh? she pulled out her teeth to get a role in a series/movie, i believe

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    That's why I said the director is psycho!

Besides, won't pulling out normal good teeth... really hurt?

I don't get why Yang Mi agree to do it either.
    No pain equals no gain???
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." "不闻不若闻之,闻之不若见之,见之不若知之,知之不若行之" Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Excelsior
    No pain equals no gain???
    I do not believe that her career will die without that serial.