Thread: Yang Mi (杨幂)

Quote Originally Posted by mango_cake View Post

For more of adorable "clumsy" YM, here's a new BTS of her fitness video filming: ^_^

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjgyMzE5NzQ4.html
    Thanks, she looks really cute in the video, especially during her little dance segment at the end.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Not sure if these pics have been posted before. I think she's always been naturally well endowed! Hence if she wears push ups, her bust can look too much.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/2wlsvtt.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/2qv3x1u.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/2ia8m0z.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/zsn4si.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/rkzdwl.jpg')
    My avatar is a tribute to the world's hottest stallions - Peter Ho, Kevin Cheng, Nic Tse.

FSF paid YM a surprised visit with a bouquet of white lilies at her Shanghai promotional event. She was touched by his show of support and at the request of the audience,she gave him a bear hug. Can't help but say AWWW to FengMi's sweetness. LOL

I wrote a more detailed summary on the FengMi blog here.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pzJDFhLDxPs/ThSrfMYR7YI/AAAAAAAAA3U/g6C7srMZ1Ug/s1600/83a90add891a934d10df9bcc.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-kMXd3z_Yz88/ThSid8LiZWI/AAAAAAAAA3M/U1081Zbd_EE/s1600/69dbec5c47b6e48f3c6d9762.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/68bcebddjw1diwbfjh6hnj.jpg')
    Last edited by JoleCole; 07-06-11 at 04:44 PM.
    Need to stop being lazy...

*dies from the cuteness*

I haven't caught up with today's baidu thread yet (this thread is so much easier and quicker to follow, lol!) so I literally squeed out loud when I saw the pics! XD Also this makes me more convinced that FSF was the one who sent her that gigantic Valentine's day rose bouquet, it seems like his style, heehee.

he's soooo sweet to her. lucky yang mi. =)
    and the poor girl needs to rest. now that she's quite popular, i hope she becomes a bit more selective with her projects so that she can continue to rest. the poor girl is cursed as her series never get aired in a timely manner despite all of her hard work. she's definitely the hardest working artist i know at her age. please rest and here's to yang mi and successful future series/movies/projects.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Just finished reading the baidu thread! For those who might not know, the name of these flowers in chinese is "bai he"--which sounds similar to the term for "hundred years together". I can't help adding a few more cute observations to JoleCole's lovely summary on the blog!

Here's a fan-shot video of the event: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjgyNzg5MDY4.html.

It's a low quality vid that's filmed sideways and from a bad angle, but the sound quality is the best available. (The others filmed from the front are all blocked off by the media anyways who all swarmed on stage to film FengMi--and you can't hear a word they're saying because the fans are all screaming at the media to get off the stage and stop blocking their view, lol.) YM doesn't believe the host when she says FSF is coming and keeps saying "Really? You're lying...!!!" After FSF walks up he says he just finished his own promotion (he's the spokesperson for a company that makes tuxedoes for weddings hehehe) and he hurried over right after--he didn't even have time to change out of his tuxedo. (No need to FSF, I prefer this outfit! XD)

At one point FSF asks her, "is it heavy, is it heavy?" YM replies "yes", and then he immediately takes the huge bouquet for her. The funniest part is when the host asks YM "FSF flew in from so far specially to support you in your movie premiere, anything you want to say?" Then YM explains, "No, he did not specially come just to support me, he just came to see me for a bit out of convenience/in passing." Host: "You mean he's just working, just came to see you in passing..." YM: "Yes..." Host: "Come on, seeing you 'in passing' is still coming to see you!" YM: "In passing, in passing!" FSF: "Just coming to see her for awhile 'in passing'." YM: "Yes, in passing!"

LMAO. Together they said like 10 "shun bian" (i.e. it was just "out of convenience", "in passing", "just happened" type of thing). It's like in FengMi's "chao ji" interview, where the hosts asked them about FSF's birthday present to YM (an expensive necklace). FSF said: "I just happened to be in Shanghai, and I just happened to be shopping, and it just happened to be YM's birthday..." (YM even replied skeptically, "3 just happened's??" Because at that point I think YM was just starting to be good friends with him so her reaction to the necklace was "why are you giving me such an expensive present?!" Lol.)

Also, a few people noticed that at an earlier promo event that day some fans gave YM a huge bouquet of white roses, which she then gave back out to her fans as thanks. Then at the later event fans gave her a bouquet of red roses, which she in turn gave to her assistant as thanks. But FSF's bouquet of white lilies...well, clearly she kept that one for herself! ^_^
    Last edited by mango_cake; 07-06-11 at 07:17 PM.

Thanks Mango for those awesome observations. I'm gonna steal your comments and add to the FengMi blog . Most of the videos I saw this morning had really poor sound quality. Could not hear a thing they said.

Another thing I like to add is that a fellow FengMi fan from the Baidu forum actually attended FSF's tuxedo promotion and asked him for his autograph. But the material they asked him to sign was NOT his own photo but on the cd cover of YM's new single. He didn't notice it at first since they were in a dark place, but when he did, he had a good hearty laugh.

Lastly, I can't help but say watching FengMi together in real life is 10X more enjoyable than Gong!! I don't even get this excited from watching any dramas!
    Last edited by JoleCole; 07-06-11 at 08:43 PM.

omg...he really knows how to pursue a woman. you hardly find these kind of men anymore these days, especially with celebrities too! fengmi are utterly adorable, and i'm sure several writers are or will be inspired by their story. i won't be surprised if there will be a series loosely based on their romance. soooo cute...

ym's eyes are so beautiful...it's even more evident while she's wearing the mask. she should really star in another ancient series where she's an assasin or nighttime heroine.
    Last edited by patricia n; 07-07-11 at 12:57 AM.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

um....sorry to distract from all the "FengMi" cuteness, but why is YM wearing a mask? and what event what she at anyway?

according to this post: http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...l=1#post985627,

yangmi's schedule has been so hectic that she barely gets any sleep. Subsequently, she's gotten sick and is also fighting off allergies (or has an allergic reaction) that cause her lower face to swell up. so that mask is for vanity.

She's promoting her upcoming horror movie "Gu Dao Jing Hun". She's wearing a mask because she is suffering an allergic reaction from something so her face is all swollen, plus she has a cold. (YM revealed it started off as something minor, but because she's constantly filming/attending events, she kept having to apply thicker and thicker makeup to hide the allergic reaction, which just made it worse, to the point where now she can only hide it using a face mask.)

So finally the various media have started releasing their videos! Here's a high-quality video of the event, plus YM interview:
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjgyODA1NjU2.html

Poor girl tripped and fell while coming up the stage (I think she's really very, very tired). FSF also referred to YM as his "very best friend" (not just "good friends"), and at the end he says he will definitely go see YM's movie.

YM was asked if she knew FSF was in Shanghai, YM revealed they had been filming HP2 together just 2 days ago but pretended she didn't know about FSF's Shanghai plans: "Really? Then how about you guys ask him for me, does he have time tonight! I'll invite him to watch the movie!" (All while laughing cutely. As a side note, during a previous promotion event on weibo YM kept joking to fans that they should go see the horror movie with their boyfriend so they can hold onto the guy during the scary scenes, haha. And who is she inviting now...? ) Funnily enough while FSF was being interviewed that day he was also asked about YM, and he also pretended that he didn't know YM was in Shanghai as well: "I didn't know, though we'd just been filming HP2 together the day before yesterday. I never got her invitation (to the movie), but if she invites me, I will definitely go support her!" XD (Right FSF, I'm sure you had no idea, even though you planned this whole thing. And YM, I'm sure you didn't know FSF was promoting his own project in Shanghai, even though you later use his work as an excuse for why he visited her during her promotion...)

A bigger pic of the hug:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/7aa96f79gw1diwchqerewj.jpg')

(Btw after the host suggested they hug, the fans in the audience started yelling "kiss! kiss! kiss!" Lmao...)

P.S. just don't read the comments under the video...most of them are by haters, who spend their time insulting YM... e.g. saying she was faking her fall (to get publicity), her mask is to hide more plastic surgery she's getting done (how exactly is she supposed to have time to do this in between flying all over the country I don't know), and that FSF/YM are continuing to use each other as a publicity stunt. >_< What is wrong with some people these days...
    Last edited by mango_cake; 07-07-11 at 01:33 AM.

P.S. just don't read the comments under the video...most of them are by haters, who spend their time insulting YM... e.g. saying she was faking her fall (to get publicity), her mask is to hide more plastic surgery she's getting done (how exactly is she supposed to have time to do this in between flying all over the country I don't know), and that FSF/YM are continuing to use each other as a publicity stunt. >_< What is wrong with some people these days...
    There are some very vocal FengMi/YM haters online. After following FengMi for several months, I learned to ignore these extremists. They are just full of fluff and knows nothing about FengMi/YM except for the fact that they are now famous and have nothing better to do than spread verbal venom, but the truth is FengMi still have a lot of supporters who out voice them. They can just continue to drown in their miserable hate, and we'll continue to love what we love and make ourselves happy with all the FengMi fangirling. Unfortunately, there are some FSF's fans who aren't fond of YM and vice versa. But it's not like that will affect their friendship and certainly doesn't stop FSF will supporting YM

aww the poor girl is so overworked and tired! at least give her some time to rest and for her face to recover! gosh.

mango_cake and munianci:

Have you gals ever watched this interesting clip before? I think I posted on this thread before, but wasn't sure if you saw it. It's basically about a psychologist who specializes in speech/body language giving his own personal view about FengMi based on what he sees in their interviews.

http://news.sctv.com/spxw/yl/201103/...9_649430.shtml

You can check out what a professional expert has to say about them.
    Last edited by JoleCole; 07-07-11 at 05:25 PM.

Thanks JoleCole--I did see that clip and I agree with his conclusion!

Just finished DMXN, here's my last review of the series (sorry--it's kinda long, but since there isn't a DMXN thread I'm just posting all my thoughts here). Actually I finished it yesterday, but was too excited by the FengMi stuff to write a review, hehe. ^_^

The Good: Overall, it was a VERY enjoyable series! The first half was more light-hearted and comedy, the second half got more intense and serious (but not depressingly so, I actually got pretty addicted to it by the middle when the major story arcs started getting underway--I finished the last 15 eps so fast). I can't get over how similar Xiao Man is to Qing Chuan, yet I absolutely adore XM (whereas QC was annoying). XM had a few minor annoying moments in the initial episodes but by the middle she is basically perfectly written. She's pretty much become my favourite YM role now (just a pity it's in such a low-budget drama). If QC had half as good the characterization as XM has, I would probably have found Gong a lot more enjoyable.

Actually, the characterization in this series overall is EXCELLENT--I sympathize with almost everyone. The relationships between the characters are so well-developed--among the best I've seen recently. Every single parent-child relationship is extremely touching. Same with the bromance between the 2 brothers...I was moved to near tears in a scene towards the end. It's so lovely to watch after the fighting and scheming between brothers you see in other series. Even though there are so many factors that could easily turn them against each other, they always have the other's back and are willing to die for each other. Another refreshing thing: no cliche fighting/backstabbing/jealousy because two people love the same person (both the guys and girls do not hate each other for loving the same person...instead they actually respect their "love rivals" and only want what's best for the other person). Overall, the love shown here is the true, pure love (whether it's familial, platonic, or romantic love). All the characters love unselfishly, willing to sacrifice their own lives and happiness for their loved ones, even if it means they have to suffer themselves. I honestly feel for every single main character--even the main villains I felt so sorry for in the end. (The characters I did hate were two minor ones who met with a satisfying end anyways.)

The Bad: I've already mentioned the cheesy scenes and overacting by certain characters so I won't go on about it anymore. It does become tolerable because the good parts more than make up for it. However the one thing I cannot forgive is...good lord, what is with the repeated appearance of the younger brother's "bodysuit" thing! >_< It was cringeworthy enough in his first scene, I can't believe it actually showed up a second time. It totally ruined the scene for me--it was supposed to be this really dramatic, heartwrenching scene but I just couldn't take it seriously when he is wearing that...thing. x_x I can't even bring myself to laugh at how horrendous it is. And what is with throwing in a bunch of random westerners who speak such stilted awkward Chinese?? Annoyed me so much. Also, there are way too many "bad guy is just about to kill someone but the person gets saved JUST in time" scenes. It also doesn't make sense when the bad guys are trying to kill them, yet they keep appearing in public places repeatedly! Is that just asking to be killed or what. >_< And it was kind of poorly executed how they "won" in the end when I didn't understand, why couldn't they have just done that earlier?? Apart from that though the plot is pretty good--even the "cliche" storylines I found very enjoyable because I was so invested in the characters.

The aforementioned downsides are more or less forgiveable/forgettable for me though. Now what REALLY irritated me was how there were not enough romance scenes in the second half! It's good that they focused on other relationships (not just romantic) but there were hardly any scenes between YM and the older brother (Wen Tian) by the end! (By the way, I did find him more and more handsome as the series went on...Damn, this one scene where WT jumps into the river, after he gets out he looks so hot. XD Actually it's kinda funny because his clothes are still dry but his hair is wet, lmao.) Partly due to the script, partly due to the guy's acting, XM's romance with WT seriously stalled in the middle. If it weren't for the fact that XM herself loves the older brother (and because I know she ends up with him), I may actually have switched over to preferring her with the younger brother in the middle! While the younger one can go a bit overboard with the overacting sometimes, at least I can tell he is completely in love with XM. At one point I felt like the way WT treats XM is not much different from the way he treats the girl who he supposedly loves only as a "sister". There's one scene where XM confronts him, crying broken-hearted...and what does he do, he just walks away casually!! Looking a bit sad, but his expression is nowhere near as conflicted, "it's-killing-me-to-do-this" as I would expect. And he doesn't even apologize afterwards! Granted, under the circumstances his actions are completely understandable and he couldn't really do anything else, and I get he is trying to suppress his feelings for her, but still, you'd expect a guy to at least make an apology for breaking the girl's heart, even if it's inadvertently. (Ok, that bit is more the script's fault than the acting.) Basically, I find that WT got way too passive. Stop letting the women in the series do everything for you, yeesh! Fortunately there was a very touching scene near the end that kind of "redeemed" his non-action for me, but just when I thought they were going to revive the XM/WT romance, they went right back to lack of scenes together. >_< Which made the happy ending not nearly as satisfying as it would've been otherwise. A pity because I do think YM and the actor have good chemistry in the scenes they did have, the story just focused too much on other stuff to really develop the romance as well. Is it too much to ask for both good romance AND good familial/platonic development in the same series?? Sigh.

Overall verdict: AMAZING character development, LOVED YM, everyone looks very good in their costumes/styling, the plot was pretty good (I didn't even mind the more cliche storylines; the resolution was a bit hasty/lame though but I was just glad justice was served). However due to the low budget some parts were poorly executed/came off as cheesy, although generally this didn't interfere with my enjoyment. Major complaint was the lack of scenes between YM and the main guy in the second half--if they made this bit better I would've completely loved the series.

Quote Originally Posted by JoleCole View Post
    You can check out what a professional expert has to say about them.
    Thanks for this JoleCole! We don't need a professional to tell us that they are happily in love Although I wonder if the two lovebirds feel a lot of pressure being under so much limelight during their courtship days. bUt they seem to just carry on regardless, e.g. FSF's gigantic love bouquet for YM.

I must say it must take a lot of trust to conduct a romance under such intense public scrutiny. I get the impression FSF is the cutesy giving simple type of guy when it comes to love. As for complicated bad boys like HXM, it can't be easy for Angelababy. Or even someone like Hu Ge whose management (Tangren) cares too much about his "hot single guy" image. Imagine insisting XJN is just a casual friend after those paparazzi pics of them coming back from a romantic getaway together...jeez!

FSF's actions reminds me of Nic Tse who has no qualms about showing off his affection for his lady despite his legions of female fans...except that poor Nic Tse now is...sigh! The whole Nic-Cecilia thing has gotten me really down. FengMi was like a much needed injection of comfort during this time.

Also this makes me more convinced that FSF was the one who sent her that gigantic Valentine's day rose bouquet, it seems like his style, heehee.
    Actually, what's the occasion? It's certainly not Valentine's Day...why the giant bouquet? Maybe that's just one of his surprises that became public. He probably sends her giant bouquets...no wait, decorates her entire home with flowers...EVERYDAY!

Aside: The Tangren people are now teasing YM's buddy LSS on her weibo - "Love is now everything in your eyes. So happy for you" - which got fans wondering who her love is directed at (MTY?). Wow, both girls are in love! I can imagine them giggling and gushing over the phone to each other about their new boyfriends, LOL.
    Last edited by munianci; 07-07-11 at 09:20 PM.
    My avatar is a tribute to the world's hottest stallions - Peter Ho, Kevin Cheng, Nic Tse.

Quote Originally Posted by JoleCole View Post
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pzJDFhLDxPs/ThSrfMYR7YI/AAAAAAAAA3U/g6C7srMZ1Ug/s1600/83a90add891a934d10df9bcc.jpg')
    Wow, what a gigantic bouquet. He's not hiding anything isn't he? heheh. Except a kiss would have been too much for even the both of them, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n View Post
    ym's eyes are so beautiful...it's even more evident while she's wearing the mask. she should really star in another ancient series where she's an assasin or nighttime heroine.
    Definitely! Her secret assassin character Xue Yan is actually my all-time favourite role of hers. MRXJ was great to watch up to the point when Xue Yan was killed off, then after that it became kinda cliched. The part I thought Ruby acted her best was when she shouted at the top of her voice at her Empress Dowager mother-in-law (after being subservient to her for so long) - and this was triggered off by Xue Yan's death. Xue Yan was really pivotal in changing the pace of the entire plot and personality of the main character.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 07-07-11 at 10:22 PM.

I just finally got around to watching last October's episode of "Happy Camp" with YM and the 2 university guys (one of which I realized was Jiang Jinfu, that new guy in XYS, lol). I don't quite get what all the commotion was about (where people said YM went "overboard" with her bluntness)--I found the episode hilarious! All of YM's comments were right on the mark and it was in a joking manner anyways (plus come on, everyone was thinking it, YM just went right out and said it). The only reason I felt bad for the guy was because he was still a student, perhaps his first time on national TV in a popular show, so YM maybe should've gone easy on him and not teased him so relentlessly. I don't think she was being rude or mean though (which was the impression I got from reading some people's comments about it). It's not like she went out of her way to make fun of him...it was more of her just making hilarious snarky remarks in response to his antics. She was laughing the whole time too (in a good-natured joking-type way, not like she was giving him the evil eye).

But it clearly shows YM is the type who doesn't put up with people she doesn't like. You have to give kudos to FSF for persevering and managing to change YM's opinion from not giving him a second look, to good friends, to...well, look where they are now! He had to be really gutsy to win over YM--sounds like she treated him way worse than that annoying guy on "Happy Camp", any usual guy would probably wilt in the face of that cold shoulder treatment from a sharp-tongued girl like her. Even though FSF has the "nice guy", sweet/polite image...like you said munianci, he definitely has to be very gutsy to basically continually broadcast his feelings for YM to the whole country despite all the media scrutiny. Especially in the earlier days when YM was still being so reserved, and everyone was kind of making fun of him saying he was just crushing on YM single-sidedly while she kept rejecting him, he didn't change the way he acted towards her or come out to deny that he liked her the way I think most actors probably would to keep their image intact. munianci I think that's why he reminds both us of Nic Tse, despite the fact that Nic has the whole "badboy" image which is totally opposite to FSF. But they both have that same "who cares what everyone else says/thinks, I adore my girl and I'm not afraid to show it" type attitude. And FSF is definitely not a "pushover/doormat" type that "nice guys" have a stereotype as being (especially when it comes to defending YM against her detractors, awww).

To think these adorable actions are what we see after YM keeps forcing him to be quiet and low-profile, lol. Imagine if YM wasn't so adamant about keeping their private lives on the down-low, who knows what other romantic gestures he would bring out! XD I usually dislike too much PDA especially when it comes from celebs...but for some reason FengMi comes across as so genuine I just can't help but want more, hehe. It's so cute when they try to play it off as "just good friends, nothing big!" Although I think YM is gradually becoming less and less able to hide her feelings too. Something I find really cute is at public events, quite a few times you see them reminding each other quietly "shou zhe dian, shou zhe dian!" (i.e. "be more discreet!") when the other person starts to veer on dangerous "may reveal their relationship" territory. In the earlier events I felt like it was YM who mostly said this, but recently she seems to just accept his sweet actions and FSF is actually the one I see telling YM to "shou zhe dian!" (e.g. when she got a bit too gleeful at the HuaPi 2 press conference, heehee).

Quote Originally Posted by munianci View Post
    Actually, what's the occasion? It's certainly not Valentine's Day...why the giant bouquet?
    Actually...hate to burst your bubbles everyone but I just read that apparently the bouquet was actually bought by YM's fans to give to her. However, FSF did order flowers for her himself--he was just so busy (with his own promotion events that day) that I guess he didn't have enough time to prepare, so his flowers couldn't arrive there on time. So YM's fans decided to let him deliver their bouquet to her instead. (Certain people supposedly used this to criticize him for "stealing" the flowers. ) But it is nonetheless extremely sweet of him to make time to show up to her event to support her, and I'm sure his bouquet was just as lovely.
    Last edited by mango_cake; 07-07-11 at 09:52 PM.

...like you said munianci, he definitely has to be very gutsy to basically continually broadcast his feelings for YM to the whole country despite all the media scrutiny.

munianci I think that's why he reminds both us of Nic Tse, despite the fact that Nic has the whole "badboy" image which is totally opposite to FSF. But they both have that same "who cares what everyone else says/thinks, I adore my girl and I'm not afraid to show it" type attitude. And FSF is definitely not a "pushover/doormat" type that "nice guys" have a stereotype as being (especially when it comes to defending YM against her detractors, awww).

To think these adorable actions are what we see after YM keeps forcing him to be quiet and low-profile, lol. Imagine if YM wasn't so adamant about keeping their private lives on the down-low, who knows what other romantic gestures he would bring out!
    Yes, exactly! FSF reminds me of my loverboy Nic Tse in exactly that aspect! Remember Nic's devil-may-care attitude in showing the world how much he adores his woman and even unfazed in the face of that lewd scandal aftermath when the HK media crowded round them at the airport - just smiled and waved at the reporters holding on assuredly to Cecilia who was hiding behind him? And when asked, he confidently proclaimed his love for Cecilia no matter who cares what happened in the past. That's what a real man does for his woman! So different from that pussy Andy Lau who made Carol wear a mask at the airport and lied about their marriage (plus strung her along for 24 years).

Of course, FengMi are miles miles better than any of these couples. They have this genuine trust in each other that's missing in others. For Nic-Cecilia, it was largely one-sided - Nic was the one who was trusting and genuine, certainly not Cecilia and his bad bad daddy Patrick spreading stupid mistress rumours about his son! FengMi's trust is totally mutual on both sides and FSF has this level of unfazed devotion which I so admire in a man.

Actually...hate to burst your bubbles everyone but I just read that apparently the bouquet was actually bought by YM's fans to give to her. However, FSF did order flowers for her himself--he was just so busy (with his own promotion events that day) that I guess he didn't have enough time to prepare, so his flowers couldn't arrive there on time. So YM's fans decided to let him deliver their bouquet to her instead. (Certain people supposedly used this to criticize him for "stealing" the flowers. ) But it is nonetheless extremely sweet of him to make time to show up to her event to support her, and I'm sure his bouquet was just as lovely.
    Those who vocally criticized FSF on weibo about the flowers were fans of another YM coupling. The owner of the flowers publicly defended FSF on weibo against the critics since she was grateful her flowers actually landed in YM's hands and FSF's appearance seemed to make YM very happy. Though there are a lot of FengMi lovers, the haters sometimes ruin/twist the meaning behind their actions.

P.S. it was YM's assistant Miao Ge who actually gave FSF the flowers behind stage and I think FSF told YM about the flower owner once he was on stage, so he definitely didn't take credit for the flowers. Also, YM's staff apparently knew about FSF's surprised visit but they all kept it from her. So funny! I think FSF and her staff plotted together along with the prodcer of her new movie.
    Last edited by JoleCole; 07-08-11 at 05:42 AM.