Page 76 of 312 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 6226

Thread: Yang Mi (杨幂)

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    i'm not annoyed about you not liking yang mi. obviously i prefer if people do like her

i'm annoyed by the fact that either you aren't reading my posts properly, or you are just don't understand what i'm saying

btw, does anyone have any more pics of YM's winter clothing pics... she looks really adorable in the pics i've seen of her modelling the clothes
    I understand. It's just you dont want to see me expression my opinion.

Plus, when did I mention about not liking YM? I guess by not agreeing with you makes me an anti-yang mi's fan.

woo-hoo...we're back to yang mi!!! alright...i'll see which pix i want included. thanks 0-0-0...and stay strong...IGNORE that which annoys you when you've already tried your best to give it a chance.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    woo-hoo...we're back to yang mi!!! alright...i'll see which pix i want included. thanks 0-0-0...and stay strong...IGNORE that which annoys you when you've already tried your best to give it a chance.
    lol, i realise we're both offering each other advice, but neither of us are taking it. i'm going off to sleep now, but if you pm them to me some other time, i'm happy to make one for you

just randomly, i don't think people can stop someone from expressing an opinion. I'm just doing what everyone else does, disagreeing with it.

i was just disagreeing with what you said about GX not needing the looks. Read my post VERY VERY carefully. DId i complain about the fact that you didn't like GX? no no, i must be seeing wrongly, as i did not complaing about you not liking Yang Mi. In fact, my main complaint was that ZJZ did not allow Ynag Mi to look as beautiful as she can.
    That can be true. She can look better. However, I thought her characters were more special. Just expression my opinion here.

when you think of the characters:

XLN: innocence/naive/cold/gullible/etc...
    LMC: loneliness/evil/etc...
    GF: spoiled/b!tch
    HR: smart/cunning
    GX: outgoing/adventurous/bubbly/etc

Looks are a part of the character...but it's their charateristics that are more important. you feel me?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevilz82
    That can be true. She can look better. However, I thought her characters were more special. Just expression my opinion here.

when you think of the characters:

XLN: innocence/naive/cold/gullible/etc...
    LMC: loneliness/evil/etc...
    GF: spoiled/b!tch
    HR: smart/cunning
    GX: outgoing/adventurous/bubbly/etc

Looks are a part of the character...but it's their charateristics that are more important. you feel me?
    yes, characteristics are more important, which is why i said
    YM has the capacity for both

why not use it?
    that's all that i was trying to express... you completely misinterpreted it.

I'm glad we agree then... finally...

yes, characteristics are more important, which is why i said

that's all that i was trying to express... you completely misinterpreted it.

I'm glad we agree then... finally...
    If you say so...

hey 0-0-0! can u modify my current ym avatar?? and besides pat, i m always a very nice guy. u dun see me critisizing the other actresses dun u except for zoe tay.. i m as neutral as switerland jus as net is as neutral as sweden and pheonix is as gay as ever!!
    盈盈道:岳先生被逼吞食此药物之后,自是日夜不安,急欲解毒。一日不解,一日难以安心。他知道只有从你身 上打算,才能得到解药。

令狐冲道:这个自然。我是你的心肝宝贝,也只有用我,才能向你换到解药。

我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

wow.. some interestin arguments here. I for one am not a LYF fan.. but i do have to say that i can't really blame LYF for stealing YM's screen time. All i cared about was YM stole the spotlight when she came in the pic.
    However, I did not like those extended time with the camera only on XLN's face. Even my friend, a LYF fan, was annoyed at it.

my only pet peeve when talking about LYF is people call her " the most perfect/god's creation to be XLN". She did have looks as XLN, but acting wise.. she still lacked some here and there. I don't believe there was ever a perfect XLN.

Last point, it takes two to tango. LYF fans call call YM's fans irrational.. and ditto.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

I see sparks flying around. Can we just leave it and go back to worshipping our dear Mimi?
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    I see sparks flying around. Can we just leave it and go back to worshipping our dear Mimi?
    hey...that's what i've been trying to do but a certain someone refuse to leave us alone unless we accept the opinion he's trying to shove down our throats.

gx...you back from partying already?
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

hey...that's what i've been trying to do but a certain someone refuse to leave us alone unless we accept the opinion he's trying to shove down our throats.

gx...you back from partying already?
    Yep, I'm back. I just watched a real nice gay movie. Hahahaha.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    Yep, I'm back. I just watched a real nice gay movie. Hahahaha.
    wad movie is tat?? Superman?
    盈盈道:岳先生被逼吞食此药物之后,自是日夜不安,急欲解毒。一日不解,一日难以安心。他知道只有从你身 上打算,才能得到解药。

令狐冲道:这个自然。我是你的心肝宝贝,也只有用我,才能向你换到解药。

我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless
    wad movie is tat?? Superman?
    psft...superman isn't gay...brandon routh is hot!!!

she saw the king and the clown.

YM has the capacity for both

why not use it?

why bother only taking one side. It's like saying, what's more important for XLN, looks or character? If you pick looks, let's use a cardboard stature, if you pick character, let's use an uglier actress that can act.

there's such thing as a COMBINATION
    I very much agree

As a YM fan, I'd much rather see her putting her acting abilities to use rather than just her looks (i.e. wondering around and staring into space like a mindless zhombie). Which makes me wonder... could this be the reason why they gave XLN so much screen time staring into space? Because for LYF: LOOKS > ACTING? Hmm...

Anyway, regarding YM's latest pics... what a dramatic difference her weight loss has made on her. She looks so gaunt her teeth have started protruding! Gosh, she looks so.... not as great... her eyes... they look kinda hollow and with dark circles around them... Look at those cheeks, they too are hallow and gaunt, so ghostly looking. Babe, you getting any sleep? And, maybe it is the coloring of the pictures, but her skin tone seems a bit... blueish?

Ms. Yang has always striked me as a gorgeous looking girl, but as of late, whenever these pictures were taken, she looks unhealthy. I would follow the girl to hades and back (well, ok, maybe not to that extreme, but for example), but if she is purposely trying to starve herself, that would be the biggest and fastest turn off from anything of such caliber that God has created!

speculations: yang mi has been losing weight due to being overworked, not because she's intentionally losing weight to look anorexic...

as of late, she's slowly gaining weight again as evidenced in her more recent pix which sunny posted. but i agree...i'd rather she gain more weight as i prefer her looking healthy and radiant again...miss her gorgeous days.

heya everyone. ive been absent from this site for almost two months, haha, been working on some projects for the subbing teams. but i had problems getting in here before. anyways, enough rambling on my part. it's really nice to see everyone here and posting more news on Yang Mi. my gratitude to dear sunnysnow for constantly posting up pictures. thank you so much

Quote Originally Posted by kittyknguyen
    heya everyone. ive been absent from this site for almost two months, haha, been working on some projects for the subbing teams. but i had problems getting in here before. anyways, enough rambling on my part. it's really nice to see everyone here and posting more news on Yang Mi. my gratitude to dear sunnysnow for constantly posting up pictures. thank you so much
    welcome back lil one. what kind of projects are you working on and which sub team you're working with?

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless
    hey 0-0-0! can u modify my current ym avatar?? and besides pat, i m always a very nice guy. u dun see me critisizing the other actresses dun u except for zoe tay.. i m as neutral as switerland jus as net is as neutral as sweden and pheonix is as gay as ever!!
    Haha, bad examples... Net is not neutral at all , on the other hand, Phonix is as gay as ever, so ok, i'll go modify my avatar. PM me and tell me what you want.

speculations: yang mi has been losing weight due to being overworked, not because she's intentionally losing weight to look anorexic...
    that's what we hope... if she's being pressured to lose weight...

Haha, bad examples... Net is not neutral at all
    hahaha give me examples where i am not neutral?

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr
    hahaha give me examples where i am not neutral?

neutral my dear? Ho Ho Ho, what was that being IMPARTIAL LYF Fan? how is that NEUTRAL
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07