Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: It All Started With A Kiss

here is the fanclub of iswak ---> http://idolvietfan.com/forum/index.php

Default iswak

i think that ariel in this series is a dull and dumb character, but i don't know about that others that she has//going to star in .. i just hope it is not a dumb characher like this one .. joe was alright i guess, cold attitude towards her though
    Last edited by princess_karen20; 10-31-07 at 04:37 AM.

Default it started with a kiss

i think that ariel in this series is a dull and dumb character, but i don't know about that others that she has//going to star in .. i just hope it is not a dumb characher like this one .. joe was alright i guess, cold attitude towards her though

I don't know what other people are raving about this series.

Joe has been in other serials that showed his different ranges of emotion than this series. I really didn't find Joe attractive in this series...and blah Ariel's CHARACTER in this series is just silly, I never knew a teenage girl in real life to be like that. Bah!
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I have not seen Joe before this one and he was ok, but the overall storyline was just stupid. Therefore, I really don't understand why everyone was raving about this series?? It is ok I guess but really draggy in the middle. I saw Ariel before this series and I prefer her in TWFX. She was just so much cuter and more likeable. Gosh, I thought it really made girls/women look bad in a sense because I think it makes you look so foolish to keep on chasing a guy that supposedly does not like you at all. In reality, if a guy does not like you in the first place than he NEVER will regardless of what you do for him....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    In reality, if a guy does not like you in the first place than he NEVER will regardless of what you do for him....

true. and that's why people liked the series. it showed how a girl can be somewhat strong and patient when it comes to liking someone, even if it doesn't happen in real life like you said. also, what the girl did in the series is quite impossible for us girls to do. therefore, the story made me laugh even though it was quite stupid.
    Currently watching:

• We got married
    • Moonlight Resonance
    • and many more...

"LEARN FROM YESTERDAY, LIVE TODAY, HOPE FOR TOMORROW."

I read from somewhere that It started with a kiss 2 will air on the 16th Dec 2007...and from the poster Zhi Shu has short hair........

I love this drama.<33
    Joe Cheng is soo cute! =)

And, the sequel is airing tomorrow! Yay! I can't wait.
    Joe Cheng<3
    Jiro Wang<3
    Lee Jaejin<3
    Oguri Shun<3
    Vic Zhou<3

^ Yay, it's finally going to be airing soon. I can't wait to watch it either.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

Great series...thought it would be a stupid horrible idol series, but when I actually got down the watching it I loved it. I used to be 100% Hu Ge/ariel supporter..but now I'm not sure.....anyways really funny series! AWESOME songs too!
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

Quote Originally Posted by redfirefly124 View Post
    Great series...thought it would be a stupid horrible idol series, but when I actually got down the watching it I loved it. I used to be 100% Hu Ge/ariel supporter..but now I'm not sure.....anyways really funny series! AWESOME songs too!
    Oh, so you're saying you might be a bit of a Joe/Ariel shipper now?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Does anybody know when this happened?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://a641.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/1/l_0d866de19d83d31382c8a2523a8faf20.gif')

Quote Originally Posted by ninavue View Post
    Does anybody know when this happened?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://a641.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/1/l_0d866de19d83d31382c8a2523a8faf20.gif')
    That scene was in the MV for ISWAK's end theme song, E Zuo Ju by Wang Lan Yin. It's a really cute MV by the way.
    I <3 MatsuJun

well it's started with a kiss...i'm a korean novela fanatic but because of ISWAK , i started watching taiwanese drama... i really like watching this drama
    Attached Images Attached Images

ATTENTION: SPOILERS (but I assume everyone has seen it)
    I agree that it does get boring somewhere in the middle, but there's where Ariel's antics get us laughing!! And the part where Ah Jin and the junior..whats his name..both like Ariel and fight for her in the restaurant Joe works in.. and Joe tells them what they did was useless as Ariel only likes him..it was so funny and Joe was acting so cool.. sometimes it's a hard time for him to keep his feelings for Ariel to himself..and there was the part Ariel had to sleep-over at his house and he said "she's the first girl who stepped into his house". And then she kept asking weird questions if he would feel cold after she forced him to sleep on the floor, in the end they had to sleep next to each other and Ariel ended up kicking him to the floor..he even took her sleeping photograph and set it as his laptop wallpaper..so funny..but it's sweet when he kisses her..when she's so angry and then he kisses her on the spot..first time when he kissed her, he was jealous of her and A Jin and then she says when she gets to Uni she'll get a way better guy than him, then he kisses her on the spot, she flares up..haha so funny.. the last part was so romantic.
    One thing I found annoying about the series..it was Tiffany Xu..Joe's classmate whom he never liked..the guy who likes her does a lot for her but she only considered him as a good friend.. I feel pity for him sometimes. Tiffany can be so MEAN sometimes especially when she asked the chef to fill up Ariel's plate to the max and causes her to go broke.. I wished she ended up with the senior tho.. since he realli cares about her.. but well.. and anyway, it's funny too when she and Ariel teams up to spoil Joe and Bai Hui Lan's first date, they dressed up as obasans and all Ariel's plans failed.. :P
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

ISWAK and ISWAK 2 are great!
    I am now really into Tw Drama...after watching this and Meteor Garden.
    I am really impressed with Ariel the way she played such a cute, dumb, foolish, over-reacting girl.
    Not alot of actresses can fit into that kind of role with ease.

Not to mention, Joe is sooooo good looking. I kinda understand why XQ gets annoying but i kind of understand why haha. Plus the way ZS is how he is...is really understandable too. A genius...not really simple minded haha. So he won't be really good at expressing himself or feeling certain feelings. Furthermore..XQ is always the way she is because she can't think that much..her brain just doesn't function in a more complex way hahaha.

Overall really this show is just really really good. The directer sure took his time to make this a hit drama.

By the way, does anyone have the names of the Songs in the drama?( In english as well as chinese)
    Someone on this thread posted a link to DL the songs but i don't know the names as i am not fluent in chinese eventhough i am chinese hehe.

I can't wait for the sequel to be wrapped up so we can know the ending XD
    Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by JunJunGirl View Post
    By the way, does anyone have the names of the Songs in the drama?( In english as well as chinese)
    Someone on this thread posted a link to DL the songs but i don't know the names as i am not fluent in chinese eventhough i am chinese hehe.
    The opening song is called Say U Love Me by Jason 鐵竹堂 & Lara Veronin 梁心頤.
    The closing song is E Zuo Ju 惡作劇 by Wang Lan Yin 王藍茵.

For complete info, please check ISWAK OST.

Quote Originally Posted by Jilly View Post

Thank you ^^
    It was really helpful info.

Quote Originally Posted by Jilly View Post

The MV for the end theme song, E Zuo Ju, is also really cute. It features Joe and Ariel in it.
    I <3 MatsuJun

I actually liked the series but at times tried hard not to cringe at the stupid things that Xiang Qin and Zhishu's mom thought of to trap him.

The series may seem over the top most of the times but the reason I liked it was because Xiang Qin, no matter how stupid she was, was really a nice girl at heart. She was also a good friend, a fact proven when she chose to lose the chance to be with Zhishu at the Christmas party to spend it with her brokenhearted friends.

All in all, what really warms the heart is that she did her best and stayed true to Zhishu till the end. I don't like that she depended most of her choices on the guy that she liked but still, in reality, wouldn't it be nice to know that someone like that loves you uncondidtionally?

I'm starting with ISWAK 2 now, and I think I'll like it better since this time, Zhishu already returns her affections so it won't be too one sided...