Page 85 of 95 FirstFirst ... 357576777879808182838485868788899091929394 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 1881

Thread: Nicholas Tse Ting Fung/Nic Tse

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    Oh thanks. I'll have to catch it later. Of course, i don't know what i was thinking...thinking that i would be able to see Nic during the Beijing Opening Ceremony when i'm watching the darn thing in the US and on a US broadcast station. I didn't see any performers except for Sarah Brightman and the guy she was singing with. BTW, was she singing in Mandarin? I couldn't tell since her voice is so high-pitched.

So were there a lot of performers or not at the Opening Ceremony in terms of the ppl who sang on the soundrack for the Olympics in Beijing?
    So u couldn't catch Nic on tv as well? The part where he sung was cut out from the tv live broodcast...... Did u gals watch the clips???
    !!! NICHOLAS TSE ROX !!!

Quote Originally Posted by xLil_Angelx View Post
    So u couldn't catch Nic on tv as well? The part where he sung was cut out from the tv live broodcast...... Did u gals watch the clips???
    Nope, not at all. I didn't really see anyone perform except Sarah Brightman and that guy. I lost sleep over it too. I had to go to work really Saturday morning. Despite all of that, it was a really nice ceremony.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

Nope, not at all. I didn't really see anyone perform except Sarah Brightman and that guy. I lost sleep over it too. I had to go to work really Saturday morning. Despite all of that, it was a really nice ceremony.
    Wow! U must be extremely tired!!! One time, I stayed up the whole nite just watch 2 movies(New police story, The Promise and Master Q) I was soo tired the next day! By the way, was that Stephen Fung in clip 3? (the clips that I posted) I wonder where the others r it has been a few days since they posted... They must be busy watching the olympics......
    Last edited by xLil_Angelx; 08-11-08 at 02:21 AM.
    !!! NICHOLAS TSE ROX !!!

Hey gals! Check out this video 'bout Nic! Load really slow... Nic looks nice in this!!!

video: http://www.56.com/u25/v_MjA0MDMzNDI.html
    !!! NICHOLAS TSE ROX !!!

Quote Originally Posted by melka_mirage View Post
    here's one of the clips that's been circulating of the singing that took place at the end of the olympic opening ceremony. if anyone has anything clearer or more complete, please do post.

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=T2HoKS5Fy2c

and another version with a more complete beginning, but shakier camera

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iYnycj87cc
    Thanks for the clips! I don't have a TV aerial so I can't actually watch any TV! All I can use my TV for is to watch my DVDs. So no Olympics for me. And I was looking online like crazy for any clips with Nic!!!!
    So who actually sang with him?
    I saw Joey and Andy Lau, who were the others?

To Lil_Angel, the clips you posted are the bonus features on the New Police Story DVD, so if you don't have the DVD it's really worth buying! If you but the UK version of it you'll also get some english interviews with the cast!!!!
    Yey, I LOVE hearing Nic speak english! I don't have to read subtitles!
    And yes, that is Stephen Fung on set there. I always wanted to know what he was doing there, too. He probably just visited Nic that day.

Does anyone know if they are friends again after they allegedly had a big fight?

In addition to Andy and Joey, Nic was singing with Wakin (Emil) Chau (the polished guy in a leather jacket), Sun Yue (woman in white blouse) and Wang Feng (the dude with glasses).

When asked if he was disappointed that their concert wasn't shown on TV, Nic replied: "No problem, last night the main stars were the athletes, it's not the judges or a singer in a concert. Joey and I are also very fortunate to leave a foot print on the stage, what else do we want?"

For pics and the rest of the article go here:
    http://asianuniverse.net/forums/Joey...ts_t96200.html

And the clip with his interview:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zwBYoubdqg

In addition to Andy and Joey, Nic was singing with Wakin (Emil) Chau (the polished guy in a leather jacket), Sun Yue (woman in white blouse) and Wang Feng (the dude with glasses).
    Ah, right. No idea who they are.
    Shame the performance wasn't shown. But he looks really well and relaxed in the interview. It's good to see he's doing ok.

Wow! U must be extremely tired!!! One time, I stayed up the whole nite just watch 2 movies(New police story, The Promise and Master Q) I was soo tired the next day! By the way, was that Stephen Fung in clip 3? (the clips that I posted) I wonder where the others r it has been a few days since they posted... They must be busy watching the olympics......
    Oh yeah, i was soo exhausted. Not to mention i went to bed late again on Saturday night when i had to get up early again to go to work on Sunday. All just to hopefully catch Nic. Hehe. So did you find a clip of Nic performing that night yet?

When asked if he was disappointed that their concert wasn't shown on TV, Nic replied: "No problem, last night the main stars were the athletes, it's not the judges or a singer in a concert. Joey and I are also very fortunate to leave a foot print on the stage, what else do we want?"
    So was the performance shown on tv over in China or any where in Asia? I don't know why i thought they would show it in the US. But it was already midnight by the time they stopped showing the Opening Ceremony. So when did the performances take place? After the torch was lit?

And that's nice of Nic. It really is for the athletes. It's their night and event.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Flower View Post
    Thanks for the clips! I don't have a TV aerial so I can't actually watch any TV! All I can use my TV for is to watch my DVDs. So no Olympics for me. And I was looking online like crazy for any clips with Nic!!!!

To Lil_Angel, the clips you posted are the bonus features on the New Police Story DVD, so if you don't have the DVD it's really worth buying! If you but the UK version of it you'll also get some english interviews with the cast!!!!
    And yes, that is Stephen Fung on set there. I always wanted to know what he was doing there, too. He probably just visited Nic that day.

Does anyone know if they are friends again after they allegedly had a big fight?
    They had a fight when??? Where??? Tell me more!!! Thx 4 the info! I tried to find it but nothing...... Guess they don't sell it in Singapore......
    !!! NICHOLAS TSE ROX !!!

Oh yeah, i was soo exhausted. Not to mention i went to bed late again on Saturday night when i had to get up early again to go to work on Sunday. All just to hopefully catch Nic. Hehe. So did you find a clip of Nic performing that night yet?

So was the performance shown on tv over in China or any where in Asia? I don't know why i thought they would show it in the US. But it was already midnight by the time they stopped showing the Opening Ceremony. So when did the performances take place? After the torch was lit?

And that's nice of Nic. It really is for the athletes. It's their night and event.

For pics and the rest of the article go here:
    http://asianuniverse.net/forums/Joey...ts_t96200.html

And the clip with his interview:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zwBYoubdqg
    'Nicholas and Joey plus other singers performance not aired as TVB assistant director of public relations stated that while the torch was being lit the broadcast signal on the live show was disconnected. As for why Jackie Chan and other singers performance was successfully shown was because that part was filmed by TVB themselves, that is why Hong Kong viewers were able to watch it. But earlier the original ceremony live broadcast signal had stopped. The broadcast regulations need the midnight 12AM news to be broadcasted at the time. Therefore Nicholas and Joey's performance was unable to be shown.'

This can be found in the article link melka posted. Suppose he was singing after or during the lighting of the torch. Sadly, no one saw him on tv...... By the way, what kind of personality does Nic hav??? I just noe that he is extremely blunt......
    !!! NICHOLAS TSE ROX !!!

They had a fight when??? Where??? Tell me more!!! Thx 4 the info! I tried to find it but nothing...... Guess they don't sell it in Singapore......
    The rumour of Nic and Stephen not speaking anymore has been going round for some time now and nobody either confirms or denies it. Stephen hasn't been in the news in the past years because his career has taken a nose-dive. I haven't heard anything from him apart from his breakup with Karen Mok.
    So I keep asking that question from time to time hoping someone knows something.

Maybe it's not true.

Oh, and if you have a credit card you can buy DVDs on amazon.co.uk

I think Stephen was there because he had a cameo, which they didn't end up using.

BTW, I'm new here, I stumbled across this forum trying to search for Nic's performance in the Opening Ceremony. DVDs are being released, but none of them indicate whether or not the performances after the lighting of the flame are included. Can you believe they placed such a high priority on their midnight news? One night. They only had to cut it/delay it for one night. But obviously they filmed it, since it was on the screens at the Bird's Nest, so hopefully that version becomes available.

I'm already a member of AnD, and have been for quite some time. Don't know if I'll remember to come on to this forum again, so you can catch me at www.alivenotdead.com/shorty. My appreciation for Nic diminished for a while, but ever since he's been on AnD, it has come back in full force - I didn't know he was so funny! Anyone who can play insult their famous friends online has my vote! I also love half the other artists on AnD, so naturally, it's like my favourite place!
    Last edited by misshknz; 08-12-08 at 09:19 PM.

The rumour of Nic and Stephen not speaking anymore has been going round for some time now and nobody either confirms or denies it. Stephen hasn't been in the news in the past years because his career has taken a nose-dive. I haven't heard anything from him apart from his breakup with Karen Mok.
    So I keep asking that question from time to time hoping someone knows something.

Maybe it's not true.

Oh, and if you have a credit card you can buy DVDs on amazon.co.uk
    Quote Originally Posted by misshknz View Post
    I think Stephen was there because he had a cameo, which they didn't end up using.

BTW, I'm new here, I stumbled across this forum trying to search for Nic's performance in the Opening Ceremony. DVDs are being released, but none of them indicate whether or not the performances after the lighting of the flame are included. Can you believe they placed such a high priority on their midnight news? One night. They only had to cut it/delay it for one night. But obviously they filmed it, since it was on the screens at the Bird's Nest, so hopefully that version becomes available.

I'm already a member of AnD, and have been for quite some time. Don't know if I'll remember to come on to this forum again, so you can catch me at www.alivenotdead.com/shorty. My appreciation for Nic diminished for a while, but ever since he's been on AnD, it has come back in full force - I didn't know he was so funny! Anyone who can play insult their famous friends online has my vote! I also love half the other artists on AnD, so naturally, it's like my favourite place!
    Thx 4 all the info! I got bad news- myye internet is going down...... That means not more forums and Nic 4 me...... I can't use the internet 4 'bout 2 week or so... Hope I won't miss out on too many stuff...... Pls pray 4 me, I hav nvr survived a week without using my com......
    Last edited by xLil_Angelx; 08-13-08 at 06:13 AM.
    !!! NICHOLAS TSE ROX !!!

Thx 4 all the info! I got bad news- myye internet is going down...... That means not more forums and Nic 4 me...... I can't use the internet 4 'bout 2 week or so... Hope I won't miss out on too many stuff...... Pls pray 4 me, I hav nvr survived a week without using my com......
    Aww, i hope you get back to being on the net soon. Definitely don't want to miss on any Nic news. Hope to see you back here!
    I <3 MatsuJun

hihi! I'm bck! I dun think I miss any news... This thread is kinda quiet...... Beans u on???
    !!! NICHOLAS TSE ROX !!!

hihi! I'm bck! I dun think I miss any news... This thread is kinda quiet...... Beans u on???
    Hehe, i'm on every now and then. I have to admit i'm not much of foruming person like i used to be. And yeah, this thread can get pretty quiet. Then again i'm not contributing much either. Too bad there aren't enough fans out there who sub or translate stuff related to Nic. That would be really cool. So did you by any chance already catch Nic at the opening ceremony on youtube? I still haven't done that. One, i'm just lazy and two, i can't stand watching online streaming stuff. I prefer to download and watch instead.

So have you by any chance watched that one interview with Nic where he speaks English? It was from several years ago when he still had his longish hair. Hehe. I used to have it on my external hard drive but then that thing decided to crash on me. I don't even remember where i originally downloaded it from and what the segment/show was called. Anyone know what i'm talking about and where i might be able to download it again?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Hehe, i'm on every now and then. I have to admit i'm not much of foruming person like i used to be. And yeah, this thread can get pretty quiet. Then again i'm not contributing much either. Too bad there aren't enough fans out there who sub or translate stuff related to Nic. That would be really cool. So did you by any chance already catch Nic at the opening ceremony on youtube? I still haven't done that. One, i'm just lazy and two, i can't stand watching online streaming stuff. I prefer to download and watch instead.

So have you by any chance watched that one interview with Nic where he speaks English? It was from several years ago when he still had his longish hair. Hehe. I used to have it on my external hard drive but then that thing decided to crash on me. I don't even remember where i originally downloaded it from and what the segment/show was called. Anyone know what i'm talking about and where i might be able to download it again?
    Sry, I can't be much of a help sometimes... I can't help feeling that it is kinda quiet on the net nowadays...e.g- Nic and Philip ain't blogging much, Jade and Flawless ain't here much, ect... Maybe I'm used to people providing me with more news on nic... Anyways, I really hope Jade and Flawless come back soon. They seem to be busy with the blogs on AND.com...
    !!! NICHOLAS TSE ROX !!!

Oh I'm sooooo hapy!!!!! Phil has left a comment in my guestbook!
    That made my day. So to thank him I watched all the films I have with him
    (He only has a very small role in New Police Story, but hey, at least it's him, and I also have Dragon Squad, Wing Chun and Invisible Target)
    He kinda does a lot of stuff with Nic, doesn't he, hehe?
    So I finished with Invisible Target and again I was blown away by this film. I LOVE this film!!!!
    Not only does it have Nic (I like his beard and the messy hair, and the cool jackets, and and and....), Phil, Shawn Yue, Andy On, Sam Lee and Wu Jing in it, but it's one hell of a good action film. I tend to forget that if I don't watch it in a while.
    Wu Jing is great, he is an amazing martial artist, I wish all the best for him because he seems to be a real nice guy, too.
    And Phil's acting is great! Even though he's a bad guy I feel sorry for him. In the audio commentary Wu Jing said that he really hit him in that one scene and the blood was real!!!! Poor Phil!

I'm rambling, I'm sorry. But I'm still so happy about Phil's message on my blog!!! Hihi, now he knows about this crazy German who is obsessed with Asian things

Oh I'm sooooo hapy!!!!! Phil has left a comment in my guestbook!
    That made my day. So to thank him I watched all the films I have with him
    (He only has a very small role in New Police Story, but hey, at least it's him, and I also have Dragon Squad, Wing Chun and Invisible Target)
    He kinda does a lot of stuff with Nic, doesn't he, hehe?
    So I finished with Invisible Target and again I was blown away by this film. I LOVE this film!!!!
    Not only does it have Nic (I like his beard and the messy hair, and the cool jackets, and and and....), Phil, Shawn Yue, Andy On, Sam Lee and Wu Jing in it, but it's one hell of a good action film. I tend to forget that if I don't watch it in a while.
    Wu Jing is great, he is an amazing martial artist, I wish all the best for him because he seems to be a real nice guy, too.
    And Phil's acting is great! Even though he's a bad guy I feel sorry for him. In the audio commentary Wu Jing said that he really hit him in that one scene and the blood was real!!!! Poor Phil!

I'm rambling, I'm sorry. But I'm still so happy about Phil's message on my blog!!! Hihi, now he knows about this crazy German who is obsessed with Asian things
    Gd 4 u! It seems like u r quite a fan of phil. Hope he replys to another one of ur posts! By the way is Phil, NIc's best fren???Come to think 'bout it, the really do many things together don't they? I'm curious, how did u gals find out 'bout Nic anyway? I knew him since I was 12 as Singapore magazines features him sometimes. But, I never liked him till I was 17 or so.
    !!! NICHOLAS TSE ROX !!!

I'm curious, how did u gals find out 'bout Nic anyway? I knew him since I was 12 as Singapore magazines features him sometimes. But, I never liked him till I was 17 or so.
    Ooh, i like answering this one. I actually discovered Nic through one of his songs. So yes, before i even knew what the guy looked like. I was watching Legendary Siblings 1 with Jimmy Lin and Alec Su back in 2000 or 2001. I don't remember. Anyway, when the end credits started rolling and i heard the end theme song, i just totally dug it. It was sooo good. And i was wondering who the singer was. And then later i found out it was Nic, whom i had not heard of before. Then i found out his age and was kinda surprised 'cause his singing voice just made him sound like he'd be a bit older. But anyway, i discovered him through his song. And then i became a fan of his music and bought most of his albums and then eventually i started watching him in his movies and i had bought a lot of those too. I don't even remember which movie i saw him in first. It was probably Gen-X Cops. I had rented that in the US at Blockbuster and since it was just the English dubbed version, i realized while watching that Nic had dubbed his own voice in English. So did Stephen Fung though i can't say the same for Sam Lee. LOL. Anyway, that was yet another thing that just really impressed me with Nic...how good he was with his English.

So what made you finally like Nic, xLil_Angelx?
    I <3 MatsuJun