Page 60 of 95 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1881

Thread: Nicholas Tse Ting Fung/Nic Tse

Quote Originally Posted by JadeButterfly View Post
    ah you know what?not only some girls but all those girls TOUCH him!
    i felt like,WHAT!?they`re touching my own property!
    first they ask him to open his jacket, then touching his chest ! DEVIL!

Nic went to this tv show to promote His release album. He was so funny, until he hijack The Host and also made Hai ren chest touched by the girls in return.

one of the girl ask him to teach how to say "i love you" in cantonese, this girl accidentally said "F**K your mom" and Nic laughing out loud. the last past He have to choose one of the as MVP mei mei , guest who would he choose?

i uploaded the video for my friend, if you want you can download the file. http://www.j-warehouse.org/ftp/admin...-2005-11-30.rm
    Those screencaps looked familiar. I think it's cause someone had posted them before somewhere. Unless they always have a segment where those girls touch guys' chests. Hehe. So was there a request to see just how muscular Nic is? Is that why they got the pleasure of doing that to him?

Oh thanks. I think i just might have to download it.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

ahhhhhhhhhh i missed so many discussions!!!! Honestly, i haven't touched my Nic's stuffs for quite sumtimes but everytime his movie/drama is out, i always watch it tho.

And i got lost with his new songs now

OMG he's so skinny!!!

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    Those screencaps looked familiar. I think it's cause someone had posted them before somewhere. Unless they always have a segment where those girls touch guys' chests. Hehe. So was there a request to see just how muscular Nic is? Is that why they got the pleasure of doing that to him?

Oh thanks. I think i just might have to download it.
    yeah, i posted the youtube link, but when i got the complete file i thought to share it. i just cant get enough with him

guest what? i`ve order his old cd, xie xie ni de ai, horizon and twenty, the cd are on the way home
    i am so excited, specialy with "twenty". coz this cd is japanese version, and he put a msg in japanese to his fans! he speak something i could understand!
    looking forward to his new album, any news about this matter already?
    also hoping for promotion/concert tour in Japan

@tanteun : on the contrary, i am deeply in love with him right now
    and keep blaming my self how could i was blind all these years
    Last edited by JadeButterfly; 01-24-08 at 05:11 AM.
    锋!!
    Nicholas Tse Official Blog!
    http://www.alivenotdead.com/nicholastse

lol i'd been there!! i'd been in your position *ehheem for couple of times tho haha*

when i fall into NIc's for the 1st time, i hunted all his songs n movies like crazy!! and my friends always teased me "where hv u been?? u're SO LATE!!" haha

you know what the strange thing in my case?

i dont think i would fall for him if he didnt had that car accident in 2002
    as i said before, when the late leslie cheung still alive, i`ve never thinking about this HOT guy before. and when his accident happen in oct 2002, it was the same time when i moved to Japan. so, practically i lost info about mandarin thingies.
    when leslie committed suicide, i drawn my self to laruku and other japanese artis thingies. until i watched amazing twins...then watched the promise then his music. after that i know about his accident, then i think what a waste HK people still so effected with such a thing. he has great talent, specially in music, but after 2002 everything changed, i think he deserve more than he got now.
    i find him as a hard worker and multi talented (ya ya ya just like leslie off course )
    there are many talented entertainer, i havent find someone like Nic in his or next generation plus his black background made me a bit sympathy,so i decided to support him.
    he suppose to stand beside eason and become HK music icon. but look at now? eason more popular in HK...well...is it all about taste or sentiment? only the fans know hahahaha

ok stop talking rubbish, i`ve also ordered EEG`s 3rd anniversary DVD!

do you know his song which used as theme song? movie, serie or product (what ever) i need a list :P
    Last edited by JadeButterfly; 01-24-08 at 11:28 AM.
    锋!!

guest what? i`ve order his old cd, xie xie ni de ai, horizon and twenty, the cd are on the way home
    Nice! I don't have his Horizon cd. And Nic's Twenty cd. That's one of his compilations cds right? Compilations wise, i have Most Wanted and Yellow (though Yellow was really his new song at the time tacked on there).
    I <3 MatsuJun

Nice! I don't have his Horizon cd. And Nic's Twenty cd. That's one of his compilations cds right? Compilations wise, i have Most Wanted and Yellow (though Yellow was really his new song at the time tacked on there).
    i thought looking for his old cd will be harder then when i saw they sell the 1st release version, i dont need to think twice to order the cds
    锋!!

i thought looking for his old cd will be harder then when i saw they sell the 1st release version, i dont need to think twice to order the cds
    So which online site did you buy Nic's cds from? What other albums of his were there?
    I <3 MatsuJun

So which online site did you buy Nic's cds from? What other albums of his were there?
    yahoo japan auction
    well, most of his old cds were out of stock and reissued lately, but they didnt included the bonus. its 2nd, and even i hate to buy 2nd cd, i really wanted those bonus video
    锋!!

yahoo japan auction
    well, most of his old cds were out of stock and reissued lately, but they didnt included the bonus. its 2nd, and even i hate to buy 2nd cd, i really wanted those bonus video
    Cool beans, so all the ones you bought were the original versions then, right? They're so much better than reissues 'cause of the goodies you get with them. Not to mention the album format is quite nice too.
    I <3 MatsuJun

new album means new song dear!!

1.称王称爸
    2.永远的爱情 Forever Love
    3.无言的爱 Wordless Love
    4.立志做人 Resolves To be Person (写给 Song For Lucas)
    5.悬崖 Cliff
    6.乾坤 Universe
    7.不要停顿 Dun Stop
    8.天公地道 Absolutely fair and just (Ost Wing Chun)
    9.谁比我真 Who Compares Me Really
    10.终点站 Terminal (Ost Spirit Of Sword)
    11.称王称爸(粤语) (Cantonese Ver. of Track 1)
    12.同在蓝色星球上 With On The Blue Color Star (Feat Joey Yung 容祖儿合唱) -> something about Olympic
    13.流言Rumour (Feat Cecilia Cheung 张柏芝合唱)

i bet a few song will be mellow and soft~ hmmm regarding to lucas birth i dont mind this album become a pop balad, but! i prefer his rock song~ specialy that dark deep rock song back to 2001.
    how can i preorder?
    锋!!

new album means new song dear!!

i bet a few song will be mellow and soft~ hmmm regarding to lucas birth i dont mind this album become a pop balad, but! i prefer his rock song~ specialy that dark deep rock song back to 2001.
    how can i preorder?
    OMG, where did you get this info? Wow, now I'm really impatient!!! Please, please let it be a rock album, no more soppy pop for me thanks.
    By the way, for all potential CD purchases I can strongly recommend ebay sellers hongkongroad and stamp_store. Just look for them on ebay (there's a search sellers function somewhere) and browse through their store. It's amazing, they even have all CDs by DRY, Stephen's old band! I have to admit I bought the first 2 DRY albums and I quite like them.
    Does anyone here own an album by Eason?
    Is he really THAT good? I've never really heard him sing (apart from "Better Man" with Nic onstage) and so I'm not sure whether he's just hyped or justly deserves all the praise the press heaps upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Flower View Post
    OMG, where did you get this info? Wow, now I'm really impatient!!! Please, please let it be a rock album, no more soppy pop for me thanks.
    By the way, for all potential CD purchases I can strongly recommend ebay sellers hongkongroad and stamp_store. Just look for them on ebay (there's a search sellers function somewhere) and browse through their store. It's amazing, they even have all CDs by DRY, Stephen's old band! I have to admit I bought the first 2 DRY albums and I quite like them.
    Does anyone here own an album by Eason?
    Is he really THAT good? I've never really heard him sing (apart from "Better Man" with Nic onstage) and so I'm not sure whether he's just hyped or justly deserves all the praise the press heaps upon him.
    sword_5 gave me the info
    http://zhangmen.baidu.com/promotion/10018/277099.html

well, i dont know if that will be the real track list or not, he might change it before launch....but i agree with you, we all hoping for his rock album
    its will be funny if he write a rock song for Lucas, and imagine the next 17 years, Lucas will become a rocker like his father! hahahaha

recording to this news, he might held a world tour!! i hope its not a fake news!
    Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Zhuhai, Shenzhen, Xiamen, Kunming, Nanjing, Taiyuan, Zhengzhou, Guiyang, Shenyang, Changchun, Hangzhou, Wuhan, Xi'an, Nanning, Nanchang, Ming Lu Mu-chai, Shi dirty, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Australia, Canada, the United States and other regions are on the list! WHAT!!they mention JAPAN?!!
    http://zhangmen.baidu.com/promotion/....html%3Fpz%3D1

i never used e-bay, they doesnt offer free shipping as yesasia, i`ll consider to buy in e-bay only for old cd, they`re accept paypay, arent they?
    as for his new album, i hope Japan HMV will release this album without any delay.

about Eason, i dont have his album, basically i will only buy a cd from my idol. i love to see eason with Nic, but i never be his fans. if you want you could find many of eason song in youtube. He has good voice, but i dont find him have any differences with all those singer, hmm well maybe his song just not my type ^^".
    he is above average among young singer these days, so i think its normal the public pond him since many people out there (specialy HK ppl) still hate our beloved Nic, right?

i wanna scream now.....I Got my CDs Today!!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img213.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/5/6/4/2/ncc1701e1962-img600x450-1195539779p1250087.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img213.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/5/6/4/2/ncc1701e1962-img600x450-1195539799p1250085.jpg')
    Last edited by JadeButterfly; 01-25-08 at 09:34 PM.
    锋!!

Hey, that's awesome, JadeButterfly. Congrats on your first Nic purchase and receiving the goods in the mail. I forget, but are they all Japanese versions of Nic's albums?

And nifty with the tracklist for Nic's upcoming new album. Like you guys, i really prefer it when Nic's songs are more on the rockish side. It just sounds so much better. Let's hope! Can't wait to get his new album too. Is it available for preorder yet?

Hmm, i'm not a usual ebay buyer though i did purchase a region free dvd player from there. Are those sellers involved in auctioning stuff or can you just buy it priced as is, Flawless Flower? Do they just sell Chinese-related stuff? I might have to check 'em out.

Not sure about Eason's singing though i did get the impression that a lot of people like his voice.

And oh my gosh! A world tour? I wonder how big that possibility is. I'm sure he won't come to my state in the US. Though it would be awesome if he did. If not, then i might have to see if i can fly out there to his concert.
    I <3 MatsuJun

nope, i am pretty sure this one is taiwan version. but his on the way "twenty" is japanese version.

i dont know beany, where can we pre-order the album anyway?yesasia?

and if He really going to Japan i will definetely watch his concert. even i believe i will enjoy it more if i can go to his concert in HK. i hate the way japanese enternainment to be freaking over protective about everything. even i enjoyed every laruku concert i went to, i just didnt felt the warmness of chinese artist concert
    锋!!

Hmm, i just checked YesAsia and it's not there for pre-order yet. Gosh, it looks like a lot of Nic's album are either reissues or no longer available. It used to be where you could go and order his albums and not have to worry about them selling out. Do you by any chance know what the name of the album is going to be?
    I <3 MatsuJun

they said its 称王称爸, but not sure...even that track list might be just fake....
    i hope there is no delay, coz according to the news, he will start filming wind and cloud in march...so when he going to promote this new album then?
    Last edited by JadeButterfly; 01-26-08 at 03:02 AM.
    锋!!

Thanks Jade for the news!!!!

But I can't read Chinese, so do you know if Europe is on his list for his world tour?!?!?!?!?! OMG, I SOOOOO have to see him live!!!!! I'd fly to Asia but I have no idea how to get concert tickets for there. So I hope he's coming closer to me... London maybe?

Hmm, i'm not a usual ebay buyer though i did purchase a region free dvd player from there. Are those sellers involved in auctioning stuff or can you just buy it priced as is, Flawless Flower? Do they just sell Chinese-related stuff? I might have to check 'em out.
    They're based in Hong Kong, so they mostly sell Chinese music and film-related stuff. And you don't have to auction, you can just buy. And you get shipping discount if you buy more.
    And you can use PayPal.

I've listened to a few Eason songs on youtube, and ...well, let's just say, I appreciate his voice, but his style is a little too "safe", too commercial for me. I prefer the dynamic duo of Chan&Tse, when they're up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Flower View Post
    Thanks Jade for the news!!!!

But I can't read Chinese, so do you know if Europe is on his list for his world tour?!?!?!?!?! OMG, I SOOOOO have to see him live!!!!! I'd fly to Asia but I have no idea how to get concert tickets for there. So I hope he's coming closer to me... London maybe?
    even if he wont go to europe, you can go to HK or Japan
    i can manage the ticket, not sure for HK concert, but i definitely able to get his concert ticket in japan.
    I've listened to a few Eason songs on youtube, and ...well, let's just say, I appreciate his voice, but his style is a little too "safe", too commercial for me. I prefer the dynamic duo of Chan&Tse, when they're up to no good
    yeah, good but sorry, i prefer Nic`s song
    锋!!

sword_5 gave me the info
    http://zhangmen.baidu.com/promotion/10018/277099.html

well, i dont know if that will be the real track list or not, he might change it before launch....but i agree with you, we all hoping for his rock album
    its will be funny if he write a rock song for Lucas, and imagine the next 17 years, Lucas will become a rocker like his father! hahahaha

recording to this news, he might held a world tour!! i hope its not a fake news!
    Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Zhuhai, Shenzhen, Xiamen, Kunming, Nanjing, Taiyuan, Zhengzhou, Guiyang, Shenyang, Changchun, Hangzhou, Wuhan, Xi'an, Nanning, Nanchang, Ming Lu Mu-chai, Shi dirty, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Australia, Canada, the United States and other regions are on the list! WHAT!!they mention JAPAN?!!
    http://zhangmen.baidu.com/promotion/....html%3Fpz%3D1

i never used e-bay, they doesnt offer free shipping as yesasia, i`ll consider to buy in e-bay only for old cd, they`re accept paypay, arent they?
    as for his new album, i hope Japan HMV will release this album without any delay.

about Eason, i dont have his album, basically i will only buy a cd from my idol. i love to see eason with Nic, but i never be his fans. if you want you could find many of eason song in youtube. He has good voice, but i dont find him have any differences with all those singer, hmm well maybe his song just not my type ^^".
    he is above average among young singer these days, so i think its normal the public pond him since many people out there (specialy HK ppl) still hate our beloved Nic, right?

i wanna scream now.....I Got my CDs Today!!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img213.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/5/6/4/2/ncc1701e1962-img600x450-1195539779p1250087.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img213.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/5/6/4/2/ncc1701e1962-img600x450-1195539799p1250085.jpg')
    Wow! It seems that I miss a lot! I'm very late!
    So Jade, what is this album? I see not clear the title. Is it 谢谢你的爱1999?
    After I read your post, I try to look fof his new Cd too but it seems that isn't release yet. :9 Too bad!
    Btw for Nic world tour, you said Canada is in too, do you know where exactly? You know what, if I have to guess, I guess that it must be in Vancouver or Toronto(Ontario).
    Last edited by liusing; 01-27-08 at 11:57 AM.