Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051525354 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1065

Thread: Annie Man

Nope, she's not in the series with Vic...
    As for whether she's filming anything currently, no news, so dunno!

*sigh*

Maybe she's taking a rest! kehehe...or maybe she's working on the finishing touches of Dragon's Inn or soemthing...hehehe...
    smile!^_^
    ...and if you felt happy for that small second, wasn't it worth it!

Well, I have so many fav. Annie characters and couples:

Coincidentally w/ Frankie Lam
    Herione of the Yang w/ Gilbert Lam
    Colorful Life w/ Frankie Lam
    Slim Chances w/ Kevin Cheng
    Legendary Four Aces w/ Marco Ngai
    Take my Word for it w/ Jilian Cheung
    Beauty Pagent w/ Nick Cheung
    Vampire Expert I & II(w/ Frankie Lam, sort of)
    Strike at the Heart w/ Sunny Chan
    Whatever it takes w/ Benny Chan
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

Quote Originally Posted by MysticDust
    Well, I have so many fav. Annie characters and couples:

Coincidentally w/ Frankie Lam
    Herione of the Yang w/ Gilbert Lam
    Colorful Life w/ Frankie Lam
    Slim Chances w/ Kevin Cheng
    Legendary Four Aces w/ Marco Ngai
    Take my Word for it w/ Jilian Cheung
    Beauty Pagent w/ Nick Cheung
    Vampire Expert I & II(w/ Frankie Lam, sort of)
    Strike at the Heart w/ Sunny Chan
    Whatever it takes w/ Benny Chan
    My favorite is Annie with Frankie in Colorful Life, Julian Cheung in TMYFI, Marco Ngai in LFA and Sunny Chan in Strike at Heart.
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

I recently watched Annie in Pillow Case of Mystery w/ Bobby as his third wife and I must say, I don't like her character in here. And the fact that she looks too young for Bobby was kinda sad, too. I keep thinking, she would have been better than Tavia in that role opposite Benny Chan, since I find Benny and Annie to have good chemistry and they match better in my oppinion.

Oh, almost forget, I also like Annie in that show where Gallen Lo and Charmaine Sheh stars. Annie played Gallen sister and end up marrying a rich guy (he was in Take my Word for it as Julian's selfish psychologist bro)
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

I totally agree on the chemistry between Annie & Benny. In A Pillow Case of Mystery, she will would have been better than Tavia. Just like in Whatever It Takes. But most of Annie's characters in TVB series, she don't get to play the role as a feminine side of her except Take My Word For It. The rest of the series she is either spoilt girl, selfish or talkative.

She was still cute as third wife, and she was the cutest wife! I hated that her role was so small though, but I still liked her role...heheh ^^ Even my friend who was a foreigner and didn't know anything about asian stars thought that she was the cutest girl in the show...(hehe, she thought that Tavia was wierd looking, so didn't take much liking to her)

I hated how Bobby only seemed to care about Kenix though, it was very unfair!

and Annie's role in Greed Mask wasn't that boyish..hehe, if anything, i thought Tong Tong was more girlish than Ho Yun! Both very cute...in their own ways! Tong Tong definately got the short end of the stick though, she was sooo much more matched with Roger than Christine was!!! (I know, I am biased..kehehe...but STILL!!!)
    smile!^_^

Tv series ( outstanding the beautiful life) 2006

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/bingcute/2000471565.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/bingcute/2000471567.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/bingcute/2000473144.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/bingcute/2000473145.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/bingcute/2000471570.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/bingcute/2000471572.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/bingcute/2000473142.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/bingcute/2000473133.jpg')

Hey there all!!!

Oh, bubcas! I love your avator of Annie! That is so adorable and the picture of her is really sweet. Perfect choice!!

Hehe, of course I also agree on Benny and Annie. They are very compatiable together and I loved them in Whatever it Takes. Hehe, was very dissapointed to find out that they didn't get to pair or have many scenes together in A Pillowcase of Mystery. Lol, I actually didn't want Annie to take Tavia's role because I myself wasnt' big on that role. Found the character a little annoying. Hehehe, I was rooting more for Benny and Annie to fall in love and then for her to "leave" Bobby and be with Benny. Lol, notthing very dramatic, but still! Hope there is still hope in the future for them to reunite in pairing!

Really now? So those pics are from a new TVB serie? Hehe, so I see Patrick Tang and then also Nat Chan. Who else would be in this serie? Do you know if Annie is a lead? Hehe, is she going to pair with Patrick?

botan, here is the link to watch the MV with Patrick and Annie. http://youtube.com/watch?v=FqeqV08sQTI Patrick is the guy in the pictures above with Annie also. Anyways though, I think he actually has been in the industry for over 8 years now. Singing and acting, so not that new, but not also that "popular." I still like him quite a lot though. Hehe, enjoy the MV! Hope you like it!

There are a lot of cute things of Annie at youtube ^___^ In case anyone is interested here is a picture slideshow of Annie and her male co-stars from most of her series. http://youtube.com/watch?v=U9S64gG1KNw And then the best for last is a Annie and Benny MV using scenes from Whatever it Takes. Very sweet and makes me want to watch it again for sure! http://youtube.com/watch?v=4cxsLUM_a...elated&search=
    Last edited by goddessofhonour; 09-22-06 at 04:57 PM.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hehhe, I don't think that is a tv show, I think it's one of them informational series...like, a travel show or something...

Patrick is so cute...^^ I used to love him when he was in Children's shows...^^
    It'd be cute to see Annie and Patrick be able to pair up for an actual series together! ^^

Ooo...I LOKE your storyline goddessofhonour! hehehe...if only that happened on "A Pillowcase of Mystery"...lolz, it would've beeen a much more enjoyable series! hahaha...
    And yeah, Tavia was rather annoying! lolz...
    So it might've been a good thing Annie wasn't playing her role!
    smile!^_^

Thanks for the clarification yogurtpo3 Dissapointed that it isn't a serie thoguh because that would mean it won't release into viet So sad! Cause I just love Annie and Patrick!

Hehe, glad you agree on Tavia's character. The character was horrible or anything, just plain annoying. Hated when she got all mad about her mother's "affiar" and all. Very childish and disrespectful to her mom. Also when she helped her father and kept ruining all the evidence, understandable, but yet very selfish.

Lol, I always just imagine having Annie fall in love with Benny in APOM. Cause for me the serie sort of depicted Bobby as not truely really loving Annie or his other two wives. He just married them out of some reason. So would have liked for possibly those two to just have the title of husband and wife, but nothing else so the idea of her beign with Benny in there is more reasonable
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Yeah, that's true...I felt very sorry for his three wives!!
    And him and Annie didn't match, she seemed like she was his little sister!!

*sigh* not much news on Annie's new series still!! She is getting more out and about though! ^^ She's been to a premiere and some other celebrity's birthday or something I think...^^

Ahhh...my aunty was watching that really famous series with Roger Kwok the other day, and it really made me miss Greed Mask! Annie was great in there!
    Especially when they all thought she was the murderer, and then she got killed and everything...
    smile!^_^

Yeah, it was made as if Bobby didn't truely love his three wives, but then again I did sort of feel as if he cared for them. It was obvious however Kenix was his true love. Hmmm...I also think Annie would have been a better sister with Bobby. Lol, still have their sibling image in Legendary Four Aces in my head ^___^

Oh yeah, I read about Annie attending Sherming Yui?'s birthday. Lol, think that Annie and another star got drunk there though! lol ^__^

Hmmm...I can't remember back to Greed Mask. Did Annie die? I don't think she did. Thought she just ended up alone. I did love her performance there though! Excellent presentation.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hi goddessofhonour!! & yogurtpo3

My avatar was taken from yogurtpo3's website. Thanks yogurtpo3!!

Hey, I like your storyline on Annie in APCOM too! Somehow, she don't fit in as Bobby's 3rd wife. Too bad this was her last TVB series. I missed Annie a lot for not acting with TVB anymore

I like Patrick too, he is a good actor and singer too. I am now watching him in Just Love.

Oh yes, I like youtube.com too, lotsa Annie's video clips from TVB series. There was one music video by Ronald Cheng and she was in it too.

Hi bubcas, goddessofhonour! ^^

Hehhe, you're welcome bubcas! I'm glad you visited! ^^ I need to update that site so bad...but I'm so stuffed with homework, I have no time until at least november after my exams...>.<

On Greed Mask, Annie didn't die...she just nearly died...hahaha...
    The guy killed her in his hypnotised state...

It was a strange series...but quite entertaining, and Annie was cool! I looooved her sign language!

I saw that video by Ronald...I was a tad disappointed that Annie didn't get to sign in it though...since she signed in Greed Mask and all! I also like Lonely Christmas by Eason! ^^

Hehhehe...I wonder if Annie is a happy drunk...lolz...
    smile!^_^

Seems like this thread has been really really quiet. What has Annie been up to lately? It's been so long since I've heard anything new about her. Is she working on any series/movies?

recently Annie attended Charmaine Sheh's 32 birthday party at a Causeway Bay bar. it was on 28 may....

here is a link to her picture:

http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?i...4351561iz9.jpg

i hope this helps
    Last edited by xiao wa wa; 06-16-07 at 02:09 AM.

i REALLY WANT TO SEE MORE OF ANNIE. i MISS HER ON SCREEN WITH MY FAV ACTORS. WHAT NEW SERIES IS SHE DOING?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Willa View Post
    i REALLY WANT TO SEE MORE OF ANNIE. i MISS HER ON SCREEN WITH MY FAV ACTORS. WHAT NEW SERIES IS SHE DOING?
    I think she's concentrating on the mainland market now, but it's taking forever to release her very first mainland series! ahhh, hurry up!

she doesnt age at all...still looks as young as ever...maybe thats y she is often in a skin product commercial
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!